Woburn Toyota

4.4

394 Washington St, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801

1901 Reviews of Woburn Toyota

January 13, 2019

"Couldn't be more pleased!!!!"

- Brettman

Can't say enough how pleasant and easy Hany is to work with. Jamon did all he could on pricing to get me the best price by over a $1000 dollars UNDER ALL other dealers. Hank also did all he could and got me the best rates. In general VERY happy with whole transaction. Second Tundra from Woburn, will never go elsewhere. Thanks to all for the savings! Be

January 09, 2019

"Great team of people "

- Toyo fred 123

I can’t say enough about the professional courteous team at Woburn. They have a no nonsense approach and provided me with a great experience. I’ve purchased two vehicles there and will be going back for my next one. Jamon Caswell and Cris Costa went above and beyond to help me with everything.

Chris Costa
Ernest Memminger
Richard Alessi
John Russo
Michael Quellivion
January 06, 2019

"Leased Rav 4 and Tacoma"

- Toyota fan

I would highly recommend Woburn Toyota. JC and Jon Warren made my husband and I visit so pleasant . They went over and above to give us such great deals. We were well taken care. We would defiantly go back for all our needs.

Jon Warren
Jamon Caswell
Other Employees : Dawn Hiram and shuttle driver friendly and accommodating.
January 05, 2019

"Great service all around"

- Deaves

From buying a new car to getting it serviced, I have had wonderful experiences at Woburn Toyota. Their new site is fantastic! Getting our newest Toyota was a good experience.

Mo Naim
January 05, 2019

"Great experience "

- 5862

Michael Garas and JC are a great team and I would recommend them to anyone looking to Purchase a vehicle. Friendly and helpful in every way

Jesus Rodriguez
Other Employees : Michael Garas
January 02, 2019

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- tsmilsky1069

I walked into the Woburn Toyota dealership and it is BEAUTIFUL! They have someone at a front desk to great you and make sure you are taken care of regardless of if you are casually looking, picking up a car, etc. The dealership is large and they have many in stock cars to choose from. We bought a car and drove it home the next day. The service waiting area is very attractive and functional with TV's and WiFi so if you are like me you can work while waiting for service. This recent purchase is my first Toyota, I LOVE IT. Great experience with the Sales and Management teams, they were very informative, knowledgeable and high touch. I highly recommend Woburn Toyota!

Pedro Rodriguez
January 02, 2019

"Thank you Woburn Toyota"

- Rderosa

Jamon, Chris and the whole Woburn team we're great to work with. I will definitely be recommending Woburn Toyota to my family and friends!!!

CJ Gagnon
Karl Saleh
Other Employees : Chris Nelson
December 11, 2018

"Poor Experience Over all "

- Ford Raptor

My Family recently Purchased a 2011 Used ford Raptor for $33,000. The financial department did not do a good job and lied to us in multiple occasions. We have tier 1 credit and have never had a problem being approved anywhere. We ended up just going to our bank the next day after playing games and having our credit run through 5 different banks. We got approved right away it only took 15 min at DCU. NOW FOR THE WORST PART! We had been told the truck had been through the service department and checked out fine. We took delivery of the truck and immediately noticed the heat did not work on the ride home and neither did the drivers heated seat. We took the truck back a few days later for them to fix it. It took them over a week to get it back to us and the job seemed like it was done by a back yard mechanic. There was multiple scrapes, bends and gouges in my dash from screw drivers, the carpet was pulled out. They took the center console out while doing the job and set it on the back leather seats and indented the seats (Its been multiple weeks now and the marks are still there. The best part of all of this is that the heat still does not work properly. The heat will only work on one side and you can hear something constantly rattling behind the dash like something broke off and is just bouncing around. Other safety parts that we found with the truck are a worn out outer tie rod end and 3rd brake light assembly. The sales department does not care after the sale they still have not sent me my spare key and will not return our phone calls. I now have a 33,000 dollar truck with safety problems, heat that doesn't work and a really upset buyer. Please go somewhere else when buying a vehicle, save yourself the headaches.

December 04, 2018

"Sold me a Certified Corolla with hidden water damage"

- MNJ

Sold me a Certified Corolla with hidden water damage that was not disclosed. When I happened to look under the seats a few months later, I saw rust in that area. After notifying them about it, they kept minimizing the problem, then finally said they would not cover the repair. I took it to another Toyota dealer and they confirmed the water damage and suggested I take it back to the dealer where I bought it (Woburn Toyota). I tried to contact their general manager several times, to no avail. I am now contacting the attorney General's office and pursuing legal action.

December 03, 2018

"Horrible Service "

- WalthamPest

In dealing with the service department I scheduled an appointment for a recall as well as the 2017 Toyota Tacoma truck just started a small leak of oil. I spoke with Nick Dobb and he mentioned that there would be a charge to clean up the oil spill on the engine and replaced the old air filter that was an after market one. I noted there was a discrepancy with this, this air filter should of been changed at our last oil change. He argued with me that we must of gone elsewhere for another oil change. I replied no because this was a brand new truck and it was eligible for free oil changes when buying in 2017 for 2 years. I did some investigation and found they never changed the filter from an oil change we did get back in 10/2017. At that time I didn't realize we qualified for this promotion. We provided all the paperwork to the service manager and still wanted to charge us for their evident error. Eventually she gave in and finally waived all charges. If the oil filter was changed when we had the last oil change, this oil leak wouldn't have happened.

Kathy Kidik