Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave, Moline, Illinois 61265

1117 Reviews of Zimmerman Honda

"Awesome Experience!"

- Tre

From the moment I walked into the door, I was welcomed and reassured by Ron that he would make things work for me. Ron was very kind and considerate. He was very informative as he told me about the car I was interested in and he never once tried to persuade me or coax me into doing something I didn't want to. He made the experience easy and painless. I am very grateful to have my Honda and to get my car from a dealership that showed no judgment!

Ron Allgood

"Great Service"

- Kcfranklin79

Aaron made my car buying experience as pain free as possible. He listened to what I wanted and needed. And followed through with the perfect options without trying to pressure me into what I didn't need/want. I have bought my last three Hondas from Zimmerman's. Needless to say I won't go anywhere else. Aaron and Blake made me feel comfortable with my decisions, and I never felt like I was being judged for those decisions. Thank you for a great experience!!

Aaron Miguel
Blake Pelland
December 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

- Stacey

We tried to do repeat business with another dealership and they were very difficult to deal with. One phone call to Zimmerman and they had exactly what we wanted and gave us a great price on our new Honda Pilot. They even delivered it to our home the next morning. While at our home, Luis went over all the details of the car and even setup the garage door opener for us! Thank you!

December 13, 2018

"Great experience"

- gibbys1116

I appreciate how Luis explains all the new features. We have been very happy with each of our autos. This is our fourth and we love it.

Jeff Dolan
December 13, 2018

"Honda Purchase"

- RJK

I stopped in the gather information on different cars and Luis was very knowledgeable. He took the time to gather all the information that I needed and help me pick the right car for my family. Always wanted to make sure that I had all my questions addressed. I would gladly work with him in the future.

December 09, 2018

"Our 6th time back"

- N545ca

Thanks to Sean, Paul, RC and Luis for making this yet another wonderful experience. My wife’s sixth Honda van lease was made so incredibly easy by Sean. So easy and trusting in fact that we didn’t even demo the car before purchasing it. Numbers are always spot on and never waiver from what was quoted. No games, tricks or gimmicks.

AJ Castor
Sean Fortin
Doug Pearsall
Paul Penrose
RC Rogers
December 09, 2018

"2019 Honda Civic Sport"

- j12b93

I had a great experience from start to finish. Ron was great & even test drove the vehicle with me because I wasn’t familiar with the area.

Ron Allgood
Kyle Ruser
December 08, 2018

"Excellent "

- Doug

Best experience we have had purchasing a new vehicle. Marty was very helpful, friendly, and informative!! The girls that greet you at the door were also helpful and friendly.

Jeff Dolan
Marty Curry
December 07, 2018

"Great Service, Great People"

- Renmark1

We have leased Honda vehicles from Zimmerman Honda for many, many years. From our first lease with Ruth Sanders to our most recent lease with Marty Curry, we have been treated courteously and professionally by the entire staff, sales, finance, and service.

AJ Castor
Brent Staner
Kyle Ruser
Gary Ralston
Marty Curry
December 07, 2018

"Great Service!"

- JayKidwell

Aaron was very up front and thorough. He presented us with all of our options and was not pushy. It was a team effort with Sean Aaron and Blake. We always have great service and attention at Zimmerman Honda. The best dealership in the QCA, hands down!

Aaron Miguel