Zimmerman Honda

7030 44th Ave, Moline, Illinois 61265

947 Reviews of Zimmerman Honda

"Service real good"

- Do123

Luis Arango is nice person who was a great man and servings us really good and Brian too.We will recommend for someone to Zimmerman Honda.

Brent Staner
Brian Deriemacker
May 19, 2018

"Purchased a Honda Accord from Tony "

- Hawkeye2131

I worked with Tony and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed speaking with him as a professional as well as on a personal basis and I'd highly recommend him to any new customers.

"Awesome staff"

- Mmhodshire7712

All the staff was very nice and helpful. Very patient with all of our questions. I absolutely love my new van and would recommend family and friends.

Marty Curry
Ben Schroeder
May 17, 2018

"Best Dealer Experience"

- Hondaforlife

I had a fantastic experience with this dealership. Everyone was extremely polite and nice. Prior to visiting this dealer, I had a very bad experience at a dealer in another town. This gave me a poor perception of Honda. However, Zimmerman Honda restored my faith in Honda and car dealerships in general. I cannot express enough how great full and happy I am with the service I had here.

Brian Deriemacker

"No Hasse "

- Christian1416

I got the best trade in value from Honda Zimmerman then I had gotten from the previous six dealerships. My sales person was knowledgeable, friendly, and responded to emails promptly.

Kevin VanSpeybroeck
Vanessa Lager
May 16, 2018

"Great car-buying experience "

- Sarahgt

Marty Curry waz my salesperson. I really appreciated his knowledge of the car I was interested in buying. He was a caring and conscientious salesman. It was so easy to go through the process of purchasing my car and trading my previous car with the sale. He was so helpful. I had a kayak rack that had to be removed from my old car and he was able to take it apart and send it home with me. I would recommend buying a car at Zimmerman. Vanessa was very helpful with the financial end of the process and easy to work, too.

Marty Curry
Vanessa Lager
May 16, 2018

"Center of attention / only shopper."

- Sheryl123

Felt like I was the only shopper. Number one on the list. Great service. VERY friendly. Love MY BLUE HONDA CRV!!! Luis did Great! Happy me!!!

May 16, 2018

"Best experience buying a vehicle ever"

- AR2004

We did lots of research for a safe, affordable and nice looking family vehicle. After driving through lots of car lots, we had narrowed down to Honda crv and Nissan Rogue. We looked up lots of these types online to figure out what we could afford and would fit for our family of 4. We kept going back to look at Zimmerman' s website because it seemed like a great deal for the year and mileage we wanted. Our 1st time there, we knew which ones we wanted to look at and the guy that helped us was great. He didn't push us into signing anything that day. We didn't get that 'if you don't buy today, it might not be here when you come back ' thing most dealerships do. We checked out another place to test drive cars and decided we like the features and price/mileage for the crv. Overall, we have been very happy with our experience and definitely will think if them for future vehicle purchases and recommend them to others.

Gilbert Richardson
May 12, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Jkyles84

Mallory & Luis we’re wonderful to work with! Mallory was extremely helpful with getting us set up with a trustworthy salesman & Luis did everything to make sure our used vehicle was well maintained and ready for delivery. All around a great experience!

Mallory Harvey
May 10, 2018

"Welcome"

- cmerrill

The team at Zimmerman Honda is OUTSTANDING! Luis and Blake make things happen. Very considerate and caring! With them, it's not about the sale, it's about customer satisfaction. Thank you!

Ron Allgood