eAutoLease

Ilya Monchas

December 12, 2018

"Perfect"

- Gosha790

eAutoLease really takes care of you, they got me a deal of a lifetime on an Audi S6, I will definitely use them again in the future and will recommend them to all my friends, a truly amazing company. Zack thank you for doing my deal, you did an amazing job and it was a pleasure to work with you. Igor

Zack Shir

December 11, 2018

"Recent Lease of Nissan Rogue"

- Kathy D.

Daniel Shlesinger quickly responded to my email inquiring about leasing a vehicle. He did all the leg work and kept me updated every step of the way. He personally brought my vehicle to my house less than a week later. No scams, no gimmicks, completely honest and completely satisfied as a customer. I won’t go elsewhere for vehicles while I’m in New York.

Daniel Shlesinger

December 10, 2018

"Great Communications"

- f1dealer

Alex was a pleasure to work with. He is great with communications and took his time to work out a great deal. He found the right car for me within my budget.

Alex Raskin