eAutoLease

Daniel Shlesinger, Sales Consultant, eAutoLease

Daniel Shlesinger

"Zack is the best!"

- Snake999

Zack Shir is an amazing agent, I got an end to end service for the car that I wanted for a great price and in light speed! So happy I found Zack and I know that I have someone wonderful to call when I need help :)

Zack Shir

August 18, 2018

"Model example of customer services "

- Denalidad

Johnny was attentive and forthcoming about all aspects of our deal. He explained everything clearly and in a respectful way. Pleasure doing business with him.

Johnny Fakhoury

"Dodge Challenger "

- Eugene_mb

I was in the market for a new car, my lease was coming to an end and I had received a referral to Adam Braiman. Adam helped me find the perfect car for the perfect price before the end of our first phone call. His customer service skills are impeccable and he always had followed up with me on the details of the leasing process. I would give Adam over 5-stars, very professional and understanding of the car market and the customer.

Adam Braiman