eAutoLease

Daniel Shlesinger

February 23, 2018

"Good experience "

- Winter74

Everything was what it was supposed to be had no complaints at all I liked that the car was brought right to my front door

February 22, 2018

"Greatest experience ever!!"

- Jeep1

I have leased many vehicles through different dealers and I have to say that by far, my experience with eAutolease was hands down, the best. Felix was extremely knowledgable, professional and went above and beyond to make sure I had the greatest experience. I got my new car delivered just the way I wanted it and it all happened within a day. If you're in the market for a new vehicle, then look no further! Thank you again.

February 22, 2018

"Best experience ever!"

- KP

Daniel's expertise, helpfulness and accomadating nature turned a task I dreaded into a pleasant and rewarding experience. Daniel guided me through the leasing process with my best interest always in mind. Now I am proud to say I am the owner of a Range Rover Evoque. Thanks Daniel!!

Daniel Shlesinger