7 Florida Lamborghini Dealers
It was a very professional and friendly service. - MARC38
It was a very professional and friendly service. It was Quick and efficient. Car pick up and delivery included
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales Manager/ Finance Manager
My service advisor really is who made my experience 5... - DEYTHOMAS
My service advisor really is who made my experience 5 star. Friendly, on point with explanations and professional. Go Andrew! I wouldn’t want to work with anyone else.
THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG, BUT YOU NEED TO READ THIS... - lambo aventador svj buyer
THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG, BUT YOU NEED TO READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM FIELDS AUTO. I PURCHASED A 2019 LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR SVJ FROM FIELDS LAMBO ON 11/29/21. FIRST LET ME SAY THAT I OWN MY OWN DEALERSHIP AND THIS PURCHASE WAS FOR ME PERSONALLY. SO WITH THAT SAID, I WAS A SUPER EASY BUYER.
FIELDS EMPLOYEES THAT WERE A PART OF THIS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. ANDREW (MGR) RUSS (SALEMAN) SAM (F&I).
1) DURING NEGOTIATIONS THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS. YES, THEY LITERALLY TOLD ME I HAD TO PURCHASE THEIR TIRE AND WHEEL WARRANTY ALONG WITH THEIR CERAMIC COATING. THESE 2 PRODUCTS TOTALED $6,000! LIKE I SAID, I AM IN THE BUSINESS AND NEVER EVER HAVE I BEEN TOLD THAT A CUSTOMER HAS TO PURCHASE EXTRA PRODUCTS IN FINANCE! I WAS TOLD HIS FINANCE MGR SAM NEEDED TO BUY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR HER KIDS! WHAT?! A FINANCE MGR AT A HIGHLINE DEALERSHIP LIKE THIS MAKES $250K A YEAR EASY! UNREAL. FINALLY AFTER 2 MORE DAYS OF BACK AND FORTH, THEY AGREED TO REMOVE IT.
2) PRICE AGREED ON 11/24/21 AND WIRED THEM A $5K DEPOSIT. TOLD THEM I WOULD WIRE THE REMAINING BALANCE THAT MONDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING 11/29/21. I ENDED UP WIRING THE FULL AMOUNT. THEY NOW HAVE MY EXTRA $5K THAT WAS GIVEN AS A DEPOSIT. I FINALLY JUST GOT MY $5K RETURNED ALMOST 30 DAYS AFTER PAYING FOR THE CAR IN FULL!
3) SENT PICS OF DRIVERS LICENSE AND ALSO VERBALLY GAVE THEM MY ADDRESS. RECEIVED THE FIRST SET OF PAPERWORK AND THE ADDRESS WASN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO BEING ACURATE. AGAIN, THEY HAD MY LICENSE AND I SPELLED EVERYTHING OUT FOR THEM. NOT HARD STUFF AT THIS POINT!
4) I HAVE MY TRANSPORTER BRING THE CAR TO ME IN HIS ENCLOSED TRAILER. THE CAR ARRIVES ABSOLUTLEY FILTHY! FIELDS JUST SOLD A 2019 LAMBO THAT HAD BEEN SITTING IN THEIR SHOWROOM AND NEVER ONCE DETAILED IT! I HAD TO SPEND OVER 5HRS CLEANING MY DREAM CAR AFTER IT ARRIVED! ALSO UNDISCLOSED DAMAGES THAT I ASKED ABOUT BEFORE PURCHASING. BE HONEST!
5) THE CAR ALSO ARRIVED WITH A "SERVICE DUE" LIGHT ON AS WELL AS "LOW KEY BATTERY" LIGHT ON AND WITH AN OPEN RECALL! IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A FRANCHISE DEALER TO SELL A CAR WITH AN OPEN RECALL. THE CAR WAS DUE FOR SERVICE THAT COST $2,000! HOW DO YOU SELL ANYTHING, LET ALONG SOMETHING THIS EXPENSIVE WITH OPEN RECALLS AND WITHOUT EVER SERVICING IT?!
I HAVE PURCHASED AND SOLD SO MANY CARS IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THIS! I COULD NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER TREATED A CLIENT SO POORLY. SUCH A SHAME THAT THE BIGGEST CAR PURCHASE OF MY LIFE WAS COMPLETELY RUINED BY INCOMPETENT CLUELESS MANAGERS.
Great Experience - Bmehmet
The sales man Ciprian Keresztesi took care of me well. I purchased a Lamborghini Aventador and Cip answered all my questions. He was fast on his replies. He even matched the price of another Lambo I was interested in buying. And he even had my Lambo delivered late at night when I arrived in Town. I have no complaints.
I had a PPI done on a Lamborghini Gallardo this past... - firstname.lastname@example.org
I had a PPI done on a Lamborghini Gallardo this past week. Jason in the Service department was on-point and kept me updated. Very good experience.
No one ever called or emailed back Says a lot from a... - Skipper
No one ever called or emailed back
Says a lot from a company in Miami
Lamborghini Palm Beach