"Kyle at RBM of Alpharetta "
Kyle Edson is very dedicated to all of customer knowledge, options review, pricing sensitivity, facilitating the purchase success process, and follow up. He is supported by an excellent, customer centric there. This was our second purchase via Kyle. I know Andre in Service will continue to be very supportive.
Thank you Andrei and RBM of Alpharetta for always giving me excellent customer service. Andrei in service possesses the ability to multitask while making each customer feel like they are the only one he is dealing with. I buy all of my cars from Kyle Edson at RBM of Alpharetta.
"Thanks for the great service "
- Puppy Pipeline
We recently had a minor issue relating to a broken chain on our Sprinter 2 side door. I called Steve Byrd immediately and after asking a few pertinent questions, we scheduled a service call all while the vehicle was inbound to Atlanta from Tennessee! Steve and the “guys in the back” are always great to work with, they always return calls, texts and emails promptly. They know the Mercedes product and have never failed us.
"Purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned '15 GLK 350"
- Marilyn S.
I recently purchased my first Mercedes-Benz at RBM of Alpharetta and was quite pleased with the overall experience. Bill Favini, my sales consultant, was helpful, patient, courteous and professional from start to finish. He followed through in every way (even after the sale) to ensure nothing short of my complete satisfaction. Love my car ... thank you Bill and RBM of Alpharetta!
"New in town"
New in town and looking for a place to get serviced. Talked to a guy named Andrei. Very helpful and seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Definitely has me thinking.
"Horrible experience "
Took my E350 for servicing and a couple of repairs covered under warranty. Here are my complaints:
1. The girl who greets customers when we reach the place and are getting out of the car gives mean looks.
2. First 20 minutes no one even came to talk to me. What’s the use of taking an appointment then?
3. Absolutely no email or text reminders sent about the appointment.
4. The service person or the technician or whatever he’s called kept on checking his text messages while I was sitting in front of him. Can’t those wait? Frankly I do not think that this is a big deal. But worth mentioning.
5. Was told that the zipper on the comfort box is not covered under warranty as it’s not a manufacturing defect. How’s that not a manufacturing defect? The comfort box is supposed to hold groceries. It’s while doing that that the zipper broke. This means Mercedes-Benz did not use the proper zipper that’s strong enough to hold groceries. So this is of course a manufacturing defect. Either Mercedes-Benz has extremely poor quality control or the dealer is fooling customers and trying to sell a new comfort box for $350. The comfort box is an add on package while buying the car. So now I have a useless comfort box sitting in my car for which I paid extra while buying the car. I’ll be taking this up with Mercedes-Benz. They need to show documentation that says that the comfort box is not covered under warranty even if the zipper broke while using the comfort box for purposes it’s made for.
My other car is a Honda and Mercedes-Benz and this dealer should learn a thing or two from Honda. I stopped believing in the “best or nothing” after this experience.
"You Won't Regret Getting Your Mercedes from this Dealer! "
In November of 2014 I had the pleasure of working with Derrick Wynn to find the right Mercedes for me. Derrick was a dream to work with and the whole RBM of Alpharretta team was very helpful, kind, informative, and welcoming! He initially was my sales advisor but now we are friends. I enjoy exchanging stories with him regarding both of our families and just catching up with him every time I return to this location.
I was initially going to purchase a BMW and I was in the final stages of buying process with a BMW dealer in my area, and then my mother suggested we go and take a look at Mercedes. I was skeptical of Mercedes because I had always wanted a BMW and only a BMW but this location changed my mind instantly. I think has I walked into another location, I may not have been able to make such a blatant change. We were blown away by the customer service at this location, the quality of the vehicles, and the overall experience at RBM of Alpharetta and those are the defining factors as to why I chose Mercedes over BMW.
I purchased a convertible E-350 and it's a purchase that I'm still more than satisfied with. Every time that I've returned for service, they make the process efficient and I never have to worry about anything because I trust them 100% with my vehicle. I'm in and out with a courtesy vehicle in usually 15 minutes. They communicate well and are always willing to go above and beyond to meet my needs (especially Derrick , Teresa, and Derrick). I have also run into Mr. Ellis a couple of times at this location and he was very nice as well.
When people ask what the best Mercedes dealership is in GA, I tell them its a no-brainer -- RBM of Alpharetta! You literally cant' go wrong with this Mercedes dealership. I have serviced my car at their sister store in Dunwoody (closer to my firm), and while they have decent customer service, it's nothing like RBM of Alpharetta.
Thanks for everything RBM of Alpharetta -- I can't wait to come back and make a second purchase! It's the only Mercedes dealership I'll buy from!
Other Employees Tagged:
"Great Experince and Great Car"
The dealership was very reasonable considering car buying is typically a hectic process. Derrick did a great job understanding our needs and found the right vehicle for us. He sold us the car we wanted at price we were happy about. He has always followed up with us to ensure everything is running smooth and ensures that we are well taken care of during service appointments. Oh by the way the car is great - how can it not be, it's a Mercedes.
"Great service, very professional and friendly."
This is the second time I've taken my car in and both times I had the opportunity of working with the Andrei Bucatari, their express Service Advisor at RBM Alpharetta. Andrei is very professional and knowledgeable, he made sure my concerns were addressed and went above and beyond to give me a few pointers on the car since he had a similar version. He also didn't recommend any "unnecessary" service/maintenance work. I highly recommend getting an appointment with him if you have an express service need, you will be in great hands.
"Quick and professional "
- Carlos Mendes
It was a vert good shopping experience. They had a great selection and fair pricing. The sales rep Andy Sayers was knowledgeable and not pushy.