Certified Benz and Beemer

Open Now 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

4285 Reviews of Certified Benz and Beemer

"Back Again"

- 2013BMW

We had great service with Andy Manahl when we bought our BMW a little over a year ago. We had the same great service when we bought our Mercedes suv this time as well. We would recommend this dealer to everyone.

Andy Manahl
April 29, 2017

"Great service, friendly environment"

- Ever992

This was by far one of the best envirnoments to purchase a vehicle. The guys at certified bens and beemer are extremely helpful and provide a high quality of work. Berrin Bigott found me the best deal possible and provided a friendly no pressure no buy environment. If anyone is looking to buy a certified vehicle, certified benz and beemer is the place to go!

Berrin Bigott

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Ever992: We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that Berrin delivered helpful and friendly service without any pressure. Thanks so much for your business and your recommendations to others. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

"Great Experience"

- Erinfitz

We came into the dealership tired and frustrated, right before closing time. Christopher Nall, not only found a car that would work for us but stayed late so we were able to test drive it. We were able to drive the car off the lot the next day with absolutely no hassle. The whole process was quick and easy. This was our second time buying a car from B and B. We will never go anywhere else again. Chris was amazing.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Erinfitz: Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for being a loyal repeat customer of Certified Benz & Beemer. We love to hear that your most recent purchase was a great experience and that Christopher delivered outstanding customer service with absolutely no hassle. We appreciate your business and sure hope that you do not go anywhere else. CBB looks forward to being there to asisist you in the future.

"Thanks guys"

- Er

Great experience. In and out with a sweet car in a quarter the time it usually takes. None of the normal getting pissed off over the haggling process Just a fair up front price. Thanks guys.

Chris Barone
Floyd Foster

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Er: You are most certainly welcome! We are so happy to hear that you appreciated our real-time market pricing that is transparent for our customers and helps to speed up the process without the usually haggling that most customers hate. CBB looks forward to being there for you in the future when you are looking for your next vehicle and in the need of maintenance.

April 28, 2017

"Best dealership and salesman EVER!"

- Allskill

I recently bought a BMW from Chris Beaman at certified Benz and Beamer's and he made my experience an absolute pleasure!! I own my own business and have impossible expectations when making a big purchase and Chris was able to far surpass them all. Not only was he efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly, but he had me rolling on the floor laughing with his hilarious sense of humor. I left feeling like I got the best price possible and like I made a new friend. Go see Chris and you'll get the same feeling.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Allskill: We love your By-line! Thanks for sharing with our other customers who pleasurable it was working with Chris Beaman and Certified Benz & Beemer with your recent purchase. As a fellow business owner, your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. We are grateful for your business and hope that your enjoy your new car for years to come.

April 28, 2017

"Purchase if 2011 GMC Yukon Denali "

- Yukon

I had the pleasure of working with Jeff Hallenbeck. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and this was by far one of the best low hassle experiences I have come across. Not the greatest of deals but all in all the quality of the dealership and the vehicle I purchased made up for paying a bit more. Thanks for the help and I would recommend this dealer to my friends.

Jeff Hallenbeck

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Yukon: Thanks for taking the time to share your compliments on Jeff's service and the quality of the dealership. We appreciate your kind words as well as your recommendation of CBB to your friends. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future.

April 27, 2017

"Purchase a 2014 Lexus ES350"

- Robert Ward

My car buying experience started by contacting Berrin Bigott on the internet. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. When I arrived at the dealership the following day I met with Chris Nall. Chris was very friendly and approachable. I had 2 cars that I wanted to trade-in towards my new purchase. I went into this with a reasonable expectation of what I wanted for both of my cars based on TRADE-IN value, NOT KBB buy price. Chris appraised both of my cars and was able to meet my expectations. At no point did Chris apply any pressure to buy NOW, and I really appreciated this. I left and contacted him two hours later and told him that I wanted to purchase the car. The following morning Chris had the car cleaned and all of the paperwork ready to sign. Chris Nall was OUTSTANDING. I then proceeded to meet Dustin Johnson in Finance. Dustin did a GREAT job and I was finished with the finance portion in about 20 minutes, with purchasing an extended warranty which was priced so competitively that I could pass it up. Berrin drove with me to pick up my 2nd trade and when we arrived at my home he connected my cell phone and automated my garage door opener to my new car. This purchase over exceeded my expectations. Certified Benz and Beemer fully exceed their Mission Statement. I used to work in sales for a different Mercedes dealership and I have been buying cars for over 40 years. I have to say that this has been my MOST POSITIVE car buying experience. Thank you to everyone involved, Robert Ward

Dustin Johnson
Berrin Bigott

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Robert: WHAT A WONDERFUL REVIEW!!! Coming for someone with such automotive experience, we are very thankful for your comments that your purchase from Certified Benz & Beemer was "the MOST POSITIVE car buying experience" that you ever had. It really makes our day to hear that CBB exceeded your expectations. Thanks for sharing in detail the extra fine work of Chris, Berrin and Dustin. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again for your support.

April 27, 2017

"Purchased a BMW 435i 2015 M package "

- Nithin Kumar Gopu

Christopher Beaman amazing customer service i have recently bought a 2015 BMW 435i with certified Benz and Beamer. Christopher Beaman was very helpful in finding the car and gave me a good deal. I visited so many other dealers but never felt comfortable as everyone wanted to force the customers to buy the vehicle but CBB is great place they go by customer preferences. There was absolute no pressure. All the departments handled very well Chirs(Manager) and finance team too. Thank you Christopher Beaman and Team !!!!! thank you CBB!!!!

Chris Barone
Chris Fredlake
Travis Walters

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Nithin: Nothing makes us happier than knowingt that we've helped our customers like you get into the perfect car while giving them exceptional customer service. We are delighted to hear that the Chris "team" of Barone, Beaman and Fredlake, as well as Travis in Finance, all helped to make your purchase so comfortable without any pressure whatsoever. Thanks for your business and please let us know when we can be of assistance to you again.

"Straight forward"

- Randy

Christopher Beaman was very helpful and straightforward with me. There was absolutely no pressure and Christopher was very helpful. I felt lie Christopher was on my side throughout the process. Need a car, go to CBB...

Apr 28, 2017 -

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Randy: We really appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback. It's great to hear that Christopher delivered friendly, helpful service without any pressure. We agree with you...if you need a car, then check out CBB. We hope you get a chance to check us out again too!

April 27, 2017

"A great experience and a satisfied customer"

- Msmithaz

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He addressed all of my needs and didn't pressure me. I was able to purchase a great car and had a great experience with the process. I recommend Anthony to help you make your next purchase.

Anthony Vecchio
Dustin Johnson
Apr 28, 2017 -

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Msmithaz: We love the FIVE STAR review! We are delighted to hear that Anthony was a pleasure to work with and that he addressed all of your needs without any pressure. We appreciate your recommendations of CBB and Anthony to others. We look forward to helping those you refer, as well as you again, in the future.

1 - 10 of 4,285 results