Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Greg Cohen

Steve Warren, Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Steve Warren

September 17, 2017

"Transparent, responsive and authentic customer service"

- Azuraye

I have been leasing a Volkswagen GTI stick shift for the last two years, however I recently tore my ACL and dislocated my elbow and was unable to drive stick. I realized I needed to switch to an automatic, and quickly. Jason was able to get me out of my 2016 GTI and into a 2017 Jetta within 24 hours. They were incredibly responsive, understood my terms and worked with me to make the switch happen quickly and painlessly. I worked with Paul once I got to the dealership to drop off the GTI and he got me a loaner for the evening, walked me through the lease terms and showed me all of the features in the Jetta. I am incredibly grateful for their responsiveness and how easy the entire process was. Each person I worked with was genuinely working WITH me and wanted to make sure I understood everything before signing. I greatly appreciate the help with this change, and although I'll miss my stick shift, this little Jetta is a beautiful, speedy car!

Jason Giacoppo
Other Employees : Paul

September 09, 2017

"Awesome buying experience!"

- Sean Schwalbe

Just purchased a brand new Golf from here and couldn't have asked for a better experience. After visiting another local dealership where the salespeople were high pressure and not so welcoming, I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful and transparent the staff at Colonial VW were. Rather than feeding me gimmicks to try and pressure me into buying a car the day I walked through the door, they gave me recommendations and provided all the helpful information I needed. I worked with David and Tobey and they were both great. David was very responsive through the whole process and remained dedicated to making sure I had a great car buying experience. Even though they didn't have the color and trim I wanted in stock, they worked with another dealership to make it happen and I was driving my new car home less than a week from the day I walked through the doors. HIGHLY recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a new or pre-owned VW!

David Diblasi

September 01, 2017

"Keith Michaud was awesome!"

- Bob A

Took my son in to buy his very first car. We had the pleasure of dealing with a salesman named Keith Michaud. I had to head out of town the very next morning and Keith assured me he would take care of my son on my behalf even though it was his day off. I was apprehensive to say the least but Keith went above and beyond what any Dad could have expected. I would recommend anyone considering buying a Volkswagen to see Keith. He is a man of his word and a man that can be trusted.

Keith Michaud