DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 E. Ventura Blvd,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Melissa
3/23/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service! Never go anywhere else!"

We have recently moved back to the Ventura area and had our Honda Serviced at a dealer since our purchase in another sate. We chose DCH of Honda due to location and are THRILLED to have them as our service provider. They are very thorough, offer impeccable customer service (service advisor, check out and courtesy vehicle driver). We have a 2nd vehicle that is not a Honda and just had a simple oil change completed at another dealership. They could learn a lot from DCH of Honda! DCH even offers FREE Manicures to clients having service on Fridays -yeah! Communication was offered throughout entire service, dropped off and picked up when service completed without any issues. I used a coupon for service and saved $$ and they gave me a detailed report for my next service. I will ALWAYS service my Honda here and if we buy another Honda, we will buy it here too! THANK YOU DCH AND YOUR AMAZING TEAM!!!!!!

Jim - Courtesy Van (AWESOME)

March 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Melissa! We are so happy to have you as a new customer at DCH Honda of Oxnard. Please come back to see us soon!

Sam021515
3/22/2015

"Fast and efficient"

Went in for a simple oil change. Then he called me back to his station. I thought it meant bad news. Additional repairs are needed but when I asked if I had two weeks until my next paycheck he was honest with me and said yes. I'm so glad that there are still good people out there!

Cinbrisk
3/18/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have owned Honda's for the past 15 years and during that time have had them serviced at many different Honda Dealers. I will have to say that Aqui Velasquez went out of his way to see that I got the the best service ever. He met me when I pulled in, listened to my concerns and since I chose to wait (even tho he offered to arrange a ride home for me), made sure I was kept up to date on the repair process of my car and that I was comfortable during that wait time. My car was ready when he said and returned to me washed and running great. His friendliness, help and concern definitely made me feel like a valued customer. I will be having my service done at DCH Honda Oxnard in the future.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for the stellar review! We are so happy to hear that you have had reliable, quality service from Aqui and the DCH Toyota of Oxnard team. Please come back to see us soon!

sanchezmark92
2/27/2015

"Great"

Since I first walked I felt a good give from the staff. They attended me right away. Christian right away she to pull the si that I was looking in to buying. But next to it there was an accord. I test drove the si I really liked it. It was out of my price range. So Christian have me and option on an accord. I really liked the accord and the deal. So I went for it. Now I'm driving a 2015 accord and couldn't be happier. Test investment I have ever made. Thank you dch. And a big thanks to Christian for his great customer service. He was a great help and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend him and dch honda for your next purchase on a vehicle

February 27, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so glad to hear that Christian was able to find you the perfect vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Accord!

Kreyes
2/23/2015

"all smiles "

positive attitude best experience I've ever had :) the guys were so helpful I appreciate it a lot , Eric was amazing by guiding me through the system in the car Very friendly.

February 24, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad our team could help you out. Please come back to see us soon!

Yolanda
1/14/2015

"Service Dept was not great."

I recently wanted service for my vehicle. I'm having issues with the audio display. It's not working properly and I wanted to have it looked at. I also wanted an oil change. I was disappointed that the service department couldn't provide a loaner vehicle as I use my car for work. They told me I could rent a vehicle at the rental place nearby...out of my pocket. Why should I pay to rent a vehicle when the reason I'm dropping my car off is because it's not working or has issues with it's manufacturing? Since I purchased the vehicle, I haven't had any interaction with the dealership. No emails, calls, mailings following up on my experience there. I would have liked to know my purchase was appreciated. It seems since they got the sale, there's no interest in the customer after or the vehicle's performance or maintenance. Last year, I purchased a Honda from a Ventura dealership and the service was outstanding. They followed up to see if things were going well and when I needed service, they provided a loaner. I'm not pleased with the customer service at this dealership and would not recommend it. I suggest driving the extra few miles and go to Ventura.

I don't recall the salesman.

Cindy
12/31/2014

"Pleasantly surprised"

I dread buying cars but this time I couldn't believe what a wonderful experience I had with so many different employees at DCHOxnard Honda...from the general manager, Nick, to T.J.,Dwight, Mazood,and Neil who brought us the car from Gardena, exceptional service!! I would highly recommend buying a car from this dealership! Thank you again guys...we are so happy with our purchase

ruth camacho
11/17/2014

"Camacho, R"

Excellent experience, the best ever when purchasing a car; great deal and friendly staff. I stopped by just to start my search for a new car and left with the car three hours later due to the great deal offered, no need to look elsewhere. Thanks DCH Honda of Oxnard!

Larry Ackerman

November 18, 2014

Ruth, thanks for the 5-star review! We always want to provide our customers with an excellent experience during the car-buying process, as we know it can be overwhelming. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nancy Mitchell
11/08/2014

"Dealership tries it's best to be accommodating."

I have always been able to get an appointment for service with no problem. I live in Santa Paula and they can't give me a ride home, but they expedite the work so that I don't have to wait too long. They help me keep my baby (2007 Honda) running well. The manicure was a nice touch. Very nice young lady doing the manicures. The service advisor was very helpful. This is a well-run company. Nancy Mitchell

November 10, 2014

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! I am so flattered to see such a great list of things you liked at our dealership. We truly appreciate the kind words. Thanks for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you next time.

vivtwigg
11/01/2014

"Ron Anthony Sales Experience......Awesome!"

The most pleasant experience I have ever had car buying!! Ron was most gracious, warm, and friendly. He was very knowledgeable in buying vs leasing was quite helpful to us. He also had a down to earth, common sense, realistic approach.......and....at the end of the day, a car purchase has to make sense. Ron made our car purchase a viable one. Our original plan was to see other car lots. Ron made DCH Honda a one stop shop. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Kudos to Ron's Manager, Kamran, and Financier, Jennifer for making the paperwork seamless

November 03, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review. It is wonderful to hear that Ron was able to be friendly and knowledgeable - making this the most pleasant car buying experience you have had. We are truly lucky to have him! I am glad that we were able to make the entire process seamless, and am looking forward to the next time.

Reviews of Aqui Velasquez