DCH Honda of Oxnard

Finance Director

March 20, 2017

"service center experience"

- pepper

I'm an older woman and one of the things I dread is being treated with intimidation as being older makes you vunerable. I never felt that way at your service center. That is one thing to remember. Many older women drive and have a car so they need service on their autos. Alway treat them with respect.

February 23, 2017

"10 Star Customer Service & Satisfaction at Honda of Oxnard"

- 1MsRey42017

I am a returning Customer to Honda. My previous experiences with sales Honda Rep (Mr. Ron Anthony) and staff have always been excellent and gratifying which is why I keep returning for that Honda Experience! I am accommodated with my specifics for auto care and purchases and this time had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with Mr. Mike Harris. He seemed knowledgeable and was interested in my expectations and what I wanted as a purchaser. Mike was both professional and personable which helped put me at ease during the sale process and ultimately, I departed a satisfied customer with my showroom car from Honda of Oxnard! Thanks again Mike for everything, very much appreciated! I also want to Thank Josh as a Primary advisor in Service, Jeff, Javier and Aqui for their continued support with my vehicle inquiries (as needed). I appreciate you all at Honda and your Friendly Customer Service! ~ Honda should add 5 more Rating Stars for their deserving 10! Sincerely, Ms. Reyes

February 16, 2017

"Unflinchingly, the worst customer service ever!"

- Legacy Jewel

While both Claudia and Josh were pleasant enough ... The finance guy purposely left the APR off the purchase order needed by my credit union. Shockingly, this dealership only wants to offer you a good deal IF you finance through them; otherwise, they act like a petulant child having a temper tantrum. If this is the way they do business ... I'll take my business elsewhere!!!

New 2016 Honda CR-Z, $21780