DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 E. Ventura Blvd,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

AnguianoSB
5/24/2016

"Delivers what they promise"

Our first impression wasn't the best, but T.J Johnson and Jonathan Gutierrez were amazing at making it all worth giving them the benefit of the doubt. We wanted a new 2016 Honda Civic EX for our son. white exterior with a black interior nothing more nothing less. Despite the challenge in locating one, T.J and Jonathan made it happen! They delivered beyond what they promised. In our humble opinion, you can not go wrong when you deal with true dedicated professionals. We are grateful for their professionalism patience and more importantly their honesty during the entire process. Thank you for the amazing experience!

Manny_eli
3/29/2016

"New purchase"

Eric, was very friendly. I contacted the dealer and made some of dealing via text. I stated what I wanted and payment on the new accord. Eric, work work closely with Bill to get the deal that I was looking for. Got great service and didn't take as long as other purchases I've done before. I was out in 2 hours. Great to go in get what you wanted and leave satisfied! Thanks Eric. Manny Elizarraraz

March 30, 2016

Manny, We are so glad you were satisfied with your experience at our dealership. We are also so happy to hear you enjoyed working with Eric and Bill. Please let us know if there is anything we do for you in the future. We would love to see you again!

h3ll0_smiill3s
3/24/2016

"Amazing"

Me and my dad went to look at 2016 crv ex model. Unfortunatly we couldnt get it but Daniel and Jonathan were amazing. The suggested a lower model like the lx and we ended up taking that one home. Jose Rojas was also amazing. The special offers we were being offered were great and left my dad speechless. The three of them left my dad thinking and encouraged to go back to get my mom her new car soon!

March 25, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We’re so glad to hear that Daniel and Jonathan were able to provide a positive customer service experience here at DCH Honda of Oxnard. We always strive to ensure that our staff is knowledgeable on all the latest vehicle deals, and it’s great to hear we are succeeding. Please come back and see us again!

Sillyrabbit
2/07/2016

"Helpful and up front"

Everything was explained to me in a language I could understand, I received my car back in a timely manner. Thank you so much for for the keeping me updated through out the whole process as I requested and was promised, friendly and excellent customer service, thanks Robert !

Robert Bettencourt

February 08, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Happyhonda
10/18/2015

"Quick and helpful!"

Everything was good. The service was explained to me, the pricing was clear and the timing was as promised. I would come here again. Thank you for making this easy!

October 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We strive to provide all of our customers with outstanding experiences by being knowledgeable, timely, honest, and efficient. We always appreciate the chance to hear that both our own and our customers' expectations are being met. Thanks again for the 5 stars, and we'll hope to see you again sometime!

Tina509
9/19/2015

"They are truly the Helpful Honda Dealership"

The staff at Oxnard Hinda went above and beyond for my husband and I. My hubby is in the hospital they gave me a complentary loaner and worked with me so I could afford the repair on my 2002 Honda Accord. Thank you Kelvin.

Kelvin

September 22, 2015

Tina, thank you for the wonderful 5 stars and for sharing with us about your experience with DCH Honda of Oxnard! We are pleased that we could help you and your husband with the Honda Accord. We always strive to do our best to make sure that every customer leaves satisfied. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you all.

Odyssey Owner
9/09/2015

"Truly Delivering Customer Happiness"

I was blown away by the amazing facilities and staff at DCH Honda of Oxnard! The offices and lounge are exceptional with personal desk areas for customers and staff to interact one on one and a large lounge with wonderful amenities including a play area for kids. The staff were so friendly and efficient with a perfect balance of person-ability and professionalism! I am so glad we chose to have our vehicle serviced at DCH Honda of Oxnard!

September 10, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your experience with DCH Honda of Oxnard! We do our best to make each of our customers feel comfortable and valued, and are glad that this was the case for you. We hope to continue business with you in the future.

CYSB
9/05/2015

"Customer Service"

First, I am glad to see that Ron Anthony is still on staff with the Sales Department. Second, Paul Vela is an excellent Service Advisor. Bob Merritt

September 10, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review, Bob! Ron and Paul are highly valued members of our team here at DCH Honda of Oxnard. We'll be sure to pass the kind words along to them.

d andrews
9/05/2015

"Above and Beyond"

We have owned several Hondas, and we have come to trust in and rely greatly on on our service advisor, Martin Esparza, to help us take care of our car maintenance needs. He gives us accurate information concerning what we should do, when, and why. Truly outstanding effort all the time!

September 10, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to leave such a kind review! Here at DCH Honda of Oxnard, we strive to provide honest and efficient service to each customer who walks through our doors. We're delighted to hear that your experience reflected these values. We'll be sure to pass along this review to Martin.

happybuyer
8/13/2015

"Great experience. Dwight Beavers is outstanding! "

We decided on the car and color we wanted including the interior. We thought we would have the car in a few days. however the color we chose was apparently rather rare. But Dwight kept looking and finally was able to find the exact car we wanted. So we are very pleased customers and thank Dwight for not giving up on finding the perfect vehicle for us. Then Dwight and Jeff Hall did a terrific job of educating us on the workings of the car, especially all the new electronic technology. They were patient and fun to deal with.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, happybuyer! We are glad that Dwight was able to find the exact car and color that you wanted. Here at DCH Honda of Oxnard, we strive to treat our customers in a courteous and respectful manner, and to inform them of every step in any transaction before proceeding. We are glad that you found Jeff and Dwight's service very satisfactory. Enjoy your new car, and please come back to see us soon!

Reviews of Masood  Zamani