DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 E. Ventura Blvd,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

dpv
4/22/2015

"Great Service, Professional Staff"

My CR-V has always been serviced by this dealer. They service as recommended by Honda so my car is always in tip-top shape. Before my appointment, I call ahead to get a quote for the recommended service. I recently compared their charges to another highly rated service station closer to me and they were about the same. Fortunately DHC Honda of Oxnard is very good about postal and emailing discount coupons for service, so I'm able to save some hard-earned cash. On my latest service visit, Martin checked for recalls on my vehicle and found an item that was in need of replacement - which was done gratis, of course. This after I'd just checked online with Honda USA and was informed that no recalls were issued on my car, so thanks to Martin for taking the time to check. They have a very customer-friendly service area with waiting room, free coffee and cookies; plus a courtesy shuttle if you need a ride.

April 24, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that the service department has been reliable and of high quality during your CRV appointments. Thank you for your continued loyalty and please come back to see us soon!

Barb
4/10/2015

"2015 Fit"

Thank you Dwight Beavers for all your help,I love my new Fit.And big Thanks to Tech personnel who went over all the electronics;navigation,hands free phone,my pandora,lights,etc.He was great.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially with Dwight and Claudia. We'll be sure to share your kind words with them. We hope you are enjoying your Fit! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your new car.

tyrone123
4/03/2015

"2011 honda pilot repair"

Had my 2011 pilot serviced by Paul Vela; very knowledgeable and knew right away over the phone with the problem on my pilot; highly recommended.

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the five-star review! I hope that your vehicle is running smoothly. Please come back to visit us for any future needs you may have.

cdc777
3/30/2015

"Very pleasurable experience"

While searching for our next automotive purchase we did not think we could get into the new vehicle we were looking for but Ron and his team made it happen. They went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle we loved. Thanks Ron for all your service.

March 31, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad Ron and the rest of our team was able to help make your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Melissa
3/23/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service! Never go anywhere else!"

We have recently moved back to the Ventura area and had our Honda Serviced at a dealer since our purchase in another sate. We chose DCH of Honda due to location and are THRILLED to have them as our service provider. They are very thorough, offer impeccable customer service (service advisor, check out and courtesy vehicle driver). We have a 2nd vehicle that is not a Honda and just had a simple oil change completed at another dealership. They could learn a lot from DCH of Honda! DCH even offers FREE Manicures to clients having service on Fridays -yeah! Communication was offered throughout entire service, dropped off and picked up when service completed without any issues. I used a coupon for service and saved $$ and they gave me a detailed report for my next service. I will ALWAYS service my Honda here and if we buy another Honda, we will buy it here too! THANK YOU DCH AND YOUR AMAZING TEAM!!!!!!

Jim - Courtesy Van (AWESOME)

March 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Melissa! We are so happy to have you as a new customer at DCH Honda of Oxnard. Please come back to see us soon!

Sam021515
3/22/2015

"Fast and efficient"

Went in for a simple oil change. Then he called me back to his station. I thought it meant bad news. Additional repairs are needed but when I asked if I had two weeks until my next paycheck he was honest with me and said yes. I'm so glad that there are still good people out there!

Cinbrisk
3/18/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have owned Honda's for the past 15 years and during that time have had them serviced at many different Honda Dealers. I will have to say that Aqui Velasquez went out of his way to see that I got the the best service ever. He met me when I pulled in, listened to my concerns and since I chose to wait (even tho he offered to arrange a ride home for me), made sure I was kept up to date on the repair process of my car and that I was comfortable during that wait time. My car was ready when he said and returned to me washed and running great. His friendliness, help and concern definitely made me feel like a valued customer. I will be having my service done at DCH Honda Oxnard in the future.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for the stellar review! We are so happy to hear that you have had reliable, quality service from Aqui and the DCH Toyota of Oxnard team. Please come back to see us soon!

sanchezmark92
2/27/2015

"Great"

Since I first walked I felt a good give from the staff. They attended me right away. Christian right away she to pull the si that I was looking in to buying. But next to it there was an accord. I test drove the si I really liked it. It was out of my price range. So Christian have me and option on an accord. I really liked the accord and the deal. So I went for it. Now I'm driving a 2015 accord and couldn't be happier. Test investment I have ever made. Thank you dch. And a big thanks to Christian for his great customer service. He was a great help and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend him and dch honda for your next purchase on a vehicle

February 27, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so glad to hear that Christian was able to find you the perfect vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Accord!

Kreyes
2/23/2015

"all smiles "

positive attitude best experience I've ever had :) the guys were so helpful I appreciate it a lot , Eric was amazing by guiding me through the system in the car Very friendly.

February 24, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad our team could help you out. Please come back to see us soon!

Yolanda
1/14/2015

"Service Dept was not great."

I recently wanted service for my vehicle. I'm having issues with the audio display. It's not working properly and I wanted to have it looked at. I also wanted an oil change. I was disappointed that the service department couldn't provide a loaner vehicle as I use my car for work. They told me I could rent a vehicle at the rental place nearby...out of my pocket. Why should I pay to rent a vehicle when the reason I'm dropping my car off is because it's not working or has issues with it's manufacturing? Since I purchased the vehicle, I haven't had any interaction with the dealership. No emails, calls, mailings following up on my experience there. I would have liked to know my purchase was appreciated. It seems since they got the sale, there's no interest in the customer after or the vehicle's performance or maintenance. Last year, I purchased a Honda from a Ventura dealership and the service was outstanding. They followed up to see if things were going well and when I needed service, they provided a loaner. I'm not pleased with the customer service at this dealership and would not recommend it. I suggest driving the extra few miles and go to Ventura.

I don't recall the salesman.

Reviews of Aqui Velasquez