Read Reviews DCH Honda of Oxnard

Lalo MirandaSales Manager2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: DCH Honda of Oxnard

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, DCH Honda of Oxnard has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

Our Location

Drive-In Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free Drinks

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"The Best Dealership Around"

wmoore88
5/24/2014 1:55:36 PM

Eric OrdazEric Ordaz

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

I went on the lot and was shopping for a new car after like a minute Eric Oland came up with a friendly smile and a Fantasia attitude. He is what a helpful honda guy is all about. Go see him Now!!!!

Added: 5/30/2014 4:55:18 PM

Thank you for the kind review, and I'm sure Eric will appreciate the positive remarks. If you have any questions or concerns with your new Accord, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Twitter
"Outstanding customer service & great quality work!"

ricaven99
5/11/2014 5:02:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Clint

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

We have taken our our family van to DCH Honda of Oxnard for multiple services, including, mechanical repairs & routine services such as oil changes. DCH Honda of Oxnard Staff have always been super friendly, very knowledgeable, and have overall, provided us with a great customer experience each and every time. In particular, Mr. Clint Stremcha has been very courteous and very knowledgeable regarding our vehicle model and despite being busy with other customers, Clint has taken the time to explain mechanical issues with our van in easy to understand terms.

We are very satisfied with the quality of the mechanical work & service on our van. Overall, we have had a great customer experience at DCH Honda of Oxnard! Thank you Mr. Stremcha! & Thank you DCH of Oxnard!

Best Regards,

Ricardo & Diana Venegas

Added: 5/13/2014 3:15:24 PM

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Venegas,

Hi, how are you? Thank you for choosing DCH Honda of Oxnard to service your vehicle. Mr. Stremcha has worked for DCH Honda of Oxnard, as you know, for over several years and is committed and diligent with all his work and service he provides his and our customers. We thank you for the time you took to give us a perfect 5 out of 5 stars and we look forward to maintaining this relationship with you!

Twitter
"DCH HONDA OF OXNARD LEASE--GREAT!"

PAULFLAHERTY
4/21/2014 2:17:45 PM

Dwight BeaversDwight Beavers

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

This was the best experience I've had at a car dealership, starting with Deanna Luis, who was really gracious, smart and professional. She helped me to obtain good terms on my lease with the help of Jennifer Moon, another great lady. Dwight Beavers got the car prepped for me and sent me off quite satisfied. I would recommend DCH Honda of Oxnard to anyone seeking good, friendly and competent service.

Added: 4/22/2014 1:57:03 PM

Dear Paul,

Hello! Thank you for choosing DCH Honda of Oxnard to purchase your vehicle and taking the time to share your experience! Because of customers like yourself, we are able to provide potential customers with the information they need to make DCH Honda of Oxnard their dealership of choice! All three team members, Deanna, Jennifer & Dwight, come to DCH Honda of Oxnard with expertise in customer service and sales! They are all passionate about working in the service/auto industry! DCH Honda of Oxnard and Deanna, Jennifer & Dwight thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you on all of your service visits!

Twitter
"Big smile at DCH Honda:)"

DominiqueCamacho
4/14/2014 10:50:04 AM

Eric OrdazEric Ordaz

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

Eric Oland, in sales and leasing, is a southern gentleman! He was super courteous, knowledgable and relaxed (never pushy). He spent a lot of time with us reviewing the car until we felt comfortable and drove off with a big smile. His team worked together to create the package we wanted at the price we wanted.
Eric also took care of our rental car return!

Added: 4/15/2014 2:21:15 PM

Dear Dominique Camacho,

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Eric comes to DCH Honda of Oxnard with a background in customer service and sales. DCH Honda of Oxnard is honored to have him on our staff. We, DCH Honda of Oxnard and Eric Oland, are happy to have made your car-buying experience enjoyable and economically satisfying! We strive to offer a completely rewarding experience to each one of our customers. We are excited about this new relationship and look forward to servicing your new Honda!
Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and if you ever want to send in pictures of you and your Honda on road trips, send us a photo with a caption to be placed on our social media pages.

E-Mail: behernandez@dchhondaofoxnard.com

"My experience"

rickfalvo
4/12/2014 12:39:46 PM

Jason  ScottJason Scott

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

I initially contacted Honda online about the lease special they were offering on the CRV. Due to seating restrictions, I came in to look at the Pilot. Deanna and Jason worked their butts off to get me affordable pricing in my range. The only down side was the wait to sign the papers. Due to time restrictions on my end, and the customer count in the dealership, I had to come back the next day. So far, I am enjoying my new car, it does what I need it to do, but I wish it had more options for the price.

Added: 4/15/2014 2:37:28 PM

Dear Rickfalvo,

Hello and thank you for your feed back! We are pleased you chose DCH Honda of Oxnard to service your automobile needs. Jason and Deanna are two employees that are equally as passionate about delivering customer happiness as they are working for DCH Honda of Oxnard. They both have a background in customer service and pride themselves on offering this to each, and every customer they serve. We apologize about the wait time-it is always good to hear constructive criticism-it helps us to strengthen our areas of improvement. Just to let you know, we are working on a faster way to speed up the ENTIRE process so you and the rest of our customers do not have to experience "coming back to finish their process"! Thank you again, and have fun and safe travels in your new Honda. And if you are ever taking a road trip this season, snap a few photos and send them in with a caption. We love to share our customer's Honda experiences on our social media pages.

E-Mail: behernandez@dchhondaofoxnard

Twitter
"So you know those commercials with the "Helpful..."

PamWinter
4/1/2014 12:19:45 PM

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

So you know those commercials with the "Helpful Honda Dealer" that will do just about anything to ensure you are a satisfied customer? Well, I actually found that guy at DCH Honda of Oxnard! His name is Ron Anthony .... the one with the big smile and genuine interest in finding the right car for you. With Ron's help, we found the perfect used Honda for our college-bound daughter - a beautiful teal, 2012, Civic Coupe with low mileage. Ron was knowledgeable about his business and extremely accommodating to the whole family during the entire process. His kind, relaxed demeanor helped make car-buying surprisingly stress-free! We got the car and price we wanted and will be coming back to see Ron in the next few months to lease that new Odyssey. Thank you Ron! The Winter Family from Newbury Park.

Added: 4/1/2014 2:38:17 PM

Dear Pam Winter,

Hello! First of all we (DCH Honda of Oxnard) would like to thank you for the opportunity to establish trust with you regarding your car buying experience! Ron Anthony is one of DCH Honda of Oxnard's most established, receptive, trusted and popular employees who prides himself on delivering customers happiness The DCH Way! We could not be more excited about your families happiness and your daughter's new journey! We are excited about the opportunity to build and nurture a strong relationship with you and look forward to servicing your Hondas in the future. It would be an honor if you kept us updated on your travels in your new Hondas (your daughters and the Odyssey you are planning on leasing in the future) by sending us travel pictures of you and your Honda. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Twitter
"I visited Honda of Oxnard to look at a used Ford F150..."

Dfausset
3/31/2014 10:04:30 PM

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

I visited Honda of Oxnard to look at a used Ford F150 truck. It was a very nice truck, but didn't have a few features that I was looking for. I will say that the salesman, Mr. Anthony did a great job in helping me and he asked if he could call me again if another truck or any car of interest were to become available, of which I said yes. He was very professional and I look forward to coming back again when the car that I am looking for becomes available.

Added: 4/1/2014 2:41:49 PM

Dear Dfausset,

Thank you for stopping by DCH Honda of Oxnard and looking at our inventory! We understand that we may not have had what you were looking for at the time, but Ron Anthony provided you with customer service-The DCH Way! It was our pleasure showing you our inventory and answering all of your questions. I am positive you will be hearing from Ron in the future with a car that matches and exceeds all of you needs.

"X5nissa"

X5nissa
3/31/2014 1:10:28 PM

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

Deanna was personable, friendly, and answered my questions. She is honest and direct, which I appreciate. I'll be back to purchase in a few weeks! Thanks

Added: 4/1/2014 2:45:06 PM

Dear X5nissa,

Hello! Thank you for stopping by DCH Honda of Oxnard. Out of all the competition, you chose DCH Honda of Oxnard, and that means the world to us. Deanna Luis comes to DCH Honda of Oxnard with expertise in customer service and she and Honda of Oxnard look forward to seeing you in the near future. It was our (Deanna and DCH Honda of Oxnard) pleasure to assist you and answer all of you questions with integrity! See you soon!

Twitter
"I am looking into buying a Honda accord in the next few..."

strammie
3/31/2014 11:36:15 AM

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

I am looking into buying a Honda accord in the next few months. I came across DCH and was very happy with the customer service I received from Deanna Luis. I normally dread buying a car but she changed my experience for sure. I will recommend this dealership to everyone and be sure to let them know to see Deanna.

Added: 4/1/2014 2:52:13 PM

Dear Strammie,

Hello! We understand that you have dreaded buying a car in the past, however; by choosing DCH Honda of Oxnard and our sales associate Deanna Luis, we have changed your feelings towards the experience. We (Deanna and DCH Honda of Oxnard) were happy to answer all of your questions, cater and change your emotional standpoint regarding the "car-buying" experience and look forward to seeing you SOON!

Twitter
"This was my first car buying experience I did alone. As a..."

maktub
3/31/2014 12:12:23 AM

Lalo  MirandaLalo Miranda

My Review Of DCH Honda of Oxnard:

This was my first car buying experience I did alone. As a female, it was very scary at first. I had visited a couple other dealerships before going to Honda of Oxnard. All of which, were not willing to work with me and tried to apply high pressure sales tactics to get me to buy a car from them. This did NOT happen at Honda of Oxnard. Ronald Anthony was very patient with me and went over every single detail of the car which I ended up buying. The price negotiation went smoothly and I always felt as if Ronald had my best interest in mind. It was such a good experience that I would recommend Honda of Oxnard and Ronald Anthony to anyone looking to buy a new car. With his help and the help of the Finance Manager Lalo Miranda, I was able to get the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Both of these individuals displayed superior levels of customer service which I truly enjoyed. Thank you for making this car buying experience a good one. Keep up the great job, Honda of Oxnard!!!!

Added: 4/1/2014 3:00:14 PM

Dear Maktub,

Hello! From a women's perspective, the car buying experience can be overwhelming, especially if you are doing it alone-which you did! Bravo! Out of all the dealerships you could have chosen, you chose DCH Honda of Oxnard to not only purchase your vehicle from, but also to change your opinion on the "car-buying" experience-we thank you for this opportunity! Ron Anthony and Lalo Miranda are two of our most experienced sales staff and bring with them superb knowledge of customer service, sales and financing. We are excited that we were able to offer you everything you were looking for regarding you new Honda. We are excited for the opportunity to establish and build a strong relationship with you and invite you to send in pictures of you in your Honda over the years. It is always fun to see where our customers' Hondas take them. Thank you again!

Reviews 11-20 >>