DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 E. Ventura Blvd,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

gamerguy80
6/30/2015

"Awesomness"

I had been to two other dealers prior to DCH Honda of Oxnard. My last Honda I bought from Honda of Oxnard and was happy with my purchase at that time. I was disappointed that the guy I bought from last time was no longer there. I had received an email was set up to me Christian. When I arrived I was greeted by Christian and right away I had a good feeling. He explained all the features of the car. When I was handed off to Dwight, I got a great vibe from him. Dwight helped me with the rest of the car buying experience and was great at what he does. I didn't feel pressured at all during the whole experience no haggling involved. I went in got what I wanted and left a happy customer. I will be referring my friends and family to Christian and Dwight. Thank you guys.

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the great review and five stars! The great thing about coming to DCH Honda of Oxnard is that no matter who you deal with, you’ll receive excellent and professional service. We’re glad to hear that Christian and Dwight were able to step in for your usual salesman and get you into the right car. We appreciate the recommendation and we’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to Christian and Dwight. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again!

DonPedro0915
6/29/2015

"friendly, courteous, knowledgable,answered my questions"

the agent also showed me what was wrong w/ the car, how the work was done, their findings. The quality assurance questions about the particular pat replaced was answered very well.

shuttle service was most helpful, great driver too.

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! We’re glad to hear that we’re able to continually re-earn your business with our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you for choosing us, and please come visit us again!

Car man Rich065
6/24/2015

"Trust and safety"

We took our Accord to have the sway bars replaced on The recommendation of our service representative, Martin, we are always confident that his recommendations are made in our best interests and safety. Repairs are made as promised and on time.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that your experiences in our service department have also been fast and efficient. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

OJ Eddie
6/22/2015

"S E R V I C E more than a word it's an A R T !!!"

And at DCH Honda it is NOT a lost art ... Evident from the time you are met at the door until you are handed your car key upon leaving ... You are offered information ... updates ... a lounge ... great coffee AND cookies .... And most of all S E R V I C E !!! Thanks !!!

June 29, 2015

Wow, thank you for the kind words and five-star review! We are glad to hear you enjoy our service department here at DCH Honda of Oxnard. We hope to continue servicing your vehicle into the future.

Beatrice
6/20/2015

"Great car purchasing experience"

I would highly recommend DCH Honda for purchasing a car! I was treated professionally, dealt with fairly, and couldn't be happier with the level of superior service and quality I received. I plan on going back to this dealership to purchase again and would especially like to thank Willie Schmeltz (Sales Manager) and TJ Johnson (Sales) for their outstanding commitment to exemplary service.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Beatrice! I’m so happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you stellar service! We’ll be sure to pass along the kind words to Willie and TJ! We hope to see you again whenever you decide to purchase again!

Cassie Leigh
5/27/2015

"Great customer service"

I took my car in for oil change and check up before my long road trip. Aqui was very helpful in explaining all the details and keeping me updated on everything that needed attention. I appreciate the excellent customer service! Thanks Aqui!!

June 04, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Cassie! I am glad to hear that Aqui made servicing your car go smoothly! We hope to see you again!

jeanette
5/19/2015

"battery"

Paul was great, everyone is nice, and love the cookies and coffee. Will be back. Thank you. And a free car wash.

May 20, 2015

Jeanette, thank you for your kind words about Paul. We really value your loyalty at DCH Honda of Oxnard, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Norm
4/30/2015

"Purchase Experience"

Dealing with all the people at Oxnard Honda was a very favorable experience. One of the best aspects was a way Javier explained the details of the vehicle and gave me information as to how to work with all the systems the vehicle has to offer. He was also able to set up everything the way I wanted. I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my life but no one has explained the vehicles better. Jose in finance was very helpful in explaining the warranty options with zero pressure in purchasing one over the other. Nick Dunlea was extremely professional and obviously has the support and respect of his employees.

May 01, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Norm! We are so glad Javier and Jose were informative and helpful in your experience with them. We are also happy to hear that Nick behaved in a professional and respectful way during your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

dpv
4/22/2015

"Great Service, Professional Staff"

My CR-V has always been serviced by this dealer. They service as recommended by Honda so my car is always in tip-top shape. Before my appointment, I call ahead to get a quote for the recommended service. I recently compared their charges to another highly rated service station closer to me and they were about the same. Fortunately DHC Honda of Oxnard is very good about postal and emailing discount coupons for service, so I'm able to save some hard-earned cash. On my latest service visit, Martin checked for recalls on my vehicle and found an item that was in need of replacement - which was done gratis, of course. This after I'd just checked online with Honda USA and was informed that no recalls were issued on my car, so thanks to Martin for taking the time to check. They have a very customer-friendly service area with waiting room, free coffee and cookies; plus a courtesy shuttle if you need a ride.

April 24, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that the service department has been reliable and of high quality during your CRV appointments. Thank you for your continued loyalty and please come back to see us soon!

Barb
4/10/2015

"2015 Fit"

Thank you Dwight Beavers for all your help,I love my new Fit.And big Thanks to Tech personnel who went over all the electronics;navigation,hands free phone,my pandora,lights,etc.He was great.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review, Barb! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, especially with Dwight and Claudia. We'll be sure to share your kind words with them. We hope you are enjoying your Fit! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your new car.

Reviews of Aqui Velasquez