DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 E. Ventura Blvd,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

sanchezmark92
2/27/2015

"Great"

Since I first walked I felt a good give from the staff. They attended me right away. Christian right away she to pull the si that I was looking in to buying. But next to it there was an accord. I test drove the si I really liked it. It was out of my price range. So Christian have me and option on an accord. I really liked the accord and the deal. So I went for it. Now I'm driving a 2015 accord and couldn't be happier. Test investment I have ever made. Thank you dch. And a big thanks to Christian for his great customer service. He was a great help and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend him and dch honda for your next purchase on a vehicle

February 27, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so glad to hear that Christian was able to find you the perfect vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Accord!

Kreyes
2/23/2015

"all smiles "

positive attitude best experience I've ever had :) the guys were so helpful I appreciate it a lot , Eric was amazing by guiding me through the system in the car Very friendly.

February 24, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad our team could help you out. Please come back to see us soon!

Yolanda
1/14/2015

"Service Dept was not great."

I recently wanted service for my vehicle. I'm having issues with the audio display. It's not working properly and I wanted to have it looked at. I also wanted an oil change. I was disappointed that the service department couldn't provide a loaner vehicle as I use my car for work. They told me I could rent a vehicle at the rental place nearby...out of my pocket. Why should I pay to rent a vehicle when the reason I'm dropping my car off is because it's not working or has issues with it's manufacturing? Since I purchased the vehicle, I haven't had any interaction with the dealership. No emails, calls, mailings following up on my experience there. I would have liked to know my purchase was appreciated. It seems since they got the sale, there's no interest in the customer after or the vehicle's performance or maintenance. Last year, I purchased a Honda from a Ventura dealership and the service was outstanding. They followed up to see if things were going well and when I needed service, they provided a loaner. I'm not pleased with the customer service at this dealership and would not recommend it. I suggest driving the extra few miles and go to Ventura.

I don't recall the salesman.

Cindy
12/31/2014

"Pleasantly surprised"

I dread buying cars but this time I couldn't believe what a wonderful experience I had with so many different employees at DCHOxnard Honda...from the general manager, Nick, to T.J.,Dwight, Mazood,and Neil who brought us the car from Gardena, exceptional service!! I would highly recommend buying a car from this dealership! Thank you again guys...we are so happy with our purchase

ruth camacho
11/17/2014

"Camacho, R"

Excellent experience, the best ever when purchasing a car; great deal and friendly staff. I stopped by just to start my search for a new car and left with the car three hours later due to the great deal offered, no need to look elsewhere. Thanks DCH Honda of Oxnard!

Larry Ackerman

November 18, 2014

Ruth, thanks for the 5-star review! We always want to provide our customers with an excellent experience during the car-buying process, as we know it can be overwhelming. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nancy Mitchell
11/08/2014

"Dealership tries it's best to be accommodating."

I have always been able to get an appointment for service with no problem. I live in Santa Paula and they can't give me a ride home, but they expedite the work so that I don't have to wait too long. They help me keep my baby (2007 Honda) running well. The manicure was a nice touch. Very nice young lady doing the manicures. The service advisor was very helpful. This is a well-run company. Nancy Mitchell

November 10, 2014

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! I am so flattered to see such a great list of things you liked at our dealership. We truly appreciate the kind words. Thanks for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you next time.

vivtwigg
11/01/2014

"Ron Anthony Sales Experience......Awesome!"

The most pleasant experience I have ever had car buying!! Ron was most gracious, warm, and friendly. He was very knowledgeable in buying vs leasing was quite helpful to us. He also had a down to earth, common sense, realistic approach.......and....at the end of the day, a car purchase has to make sense. Ron made our car purchase a viable one. Our original plan was to see other car lots. Ron made DCH Honda a one stop shop. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Kudos to Ron's Manager, Kamran, and Financier, Jennifer for making the paperwork seamless

November 03, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review. It is wonderful to hear that Ron was able to be friendly and knowledgeable - making this the most pleasant car buying experience you have had. We are truly lucky to have him! I am glad that we were able to make the entire process seamless, and am looking forward to the next time.

gonzalez500
10/20/2014

"outstanding service by Aqui Velasquez "

I dropped by the other day without a service appointment and Aqui was more than happy to help me. He answered all my questions and promised me that everything would be done in an hour and a half and delivered on his promise

October 24, 2014

Hi, Thank you for writing this 5-star review and visiting DCH Honda of Oxnard. We also appreciate your kind words about Aqui. We’re lucky to have him on our team. One of our main priorities is providing top-notch service, so we’re thrilled to hear that you experienced nothing less. Please know that we’re here for you if more automotive needs arise!

jdgut
10/03/2014

"Ron Anthony at Honda of Oxnard is the best!"

We had a wonderful experience at Honda of Oxnard. Ron Anthony was incredibly warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. He and his manager worked with us for several hours to get us the van we really wanted for the price we could afford. We highly recommend working with Ron and love our new Honda van!

wmoore88
5/24/2014

"The Best Dealership Around"

I went on the lot and was shopping for a new car after like a minute Eric Oland came up with a friendly smile and a Fantasia attitude. He is what a helpful honda guy is all about. Go see him Now!!!!

Eric Oland

May 30, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, and I'm sure Eric will appreciate the positive remarks. If you have any questions or concerns with your new Accord, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviews of Eric Ordaz