DCH Honda of Oxnard

1500 E. Ventura Blvd,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

2015 Honda Accord
7/25/2015

"DCH Honda of Oxnard"

Dwight Beavers was bery personable as we negotiated the deal. He never pressured me into the sale. He made sure I was happy the whole way through. Willie the sales manager was also very friendly and he supported me getting the car I wanted for the price I needed. Thanks team Honda of Oxnard!

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! Here at DCH Honda of Oxnard we will never use pressure tactics to make the customer feel uncomfortable. You will always be treated with respect and in a friendly manner. We appreciate the kind words about Dwight and Willie; we’ll make sure they know they’re doing an excellent job. Thanks for choosing us, enjoy your new car, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Lee Wilder
7/23/2015

""Straight Talk""

Martin Esparza has been handling the service of my 2006 Honda for nine years. He was also the Service Adviser on my previous Honda. When I call for service I ask for Martin because I have come to trust what he tell me about the service that will be required. What he has provided over the years is "Straight Talk". A rare quality to find in this market today. Yes, I would recommend the DCH Honda of Oxnard Service Center to my friends for quality service and "Straight Talk".

July 27, 2015

Honesty and integrity are values we pride ourselves on here at DCH Honda of Oxnard. Our service staff will always be truthful with you and tell you exactly what needs to get done on your car. We’re so pleased that you’ve been experiencing this. Thanks for choosing us for your service needs, and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

cooley1
7/21/2015

"look for Joe! He'll set you up nicely!"

My husband and I came to the dealer the morning we were to pick up our new/used car at Car Max, just to have a look before we settled for a used car. So glad we did! Joe was on deck at 9:00 sharp. We knew what we were interested in, so he showed us the used Honda Civics. Unfortunately, the previous owner had been a smoker and the odor lingered. I was not interested in a brown car either. We asked about the 2015 model, and Joe promptly led us to them. He could see our interest, so quickly got keys so we could drive it and make our decision. It drove like butter! Now to see how the payments would compare. Joe was polite, friendly, and honest in dealing with us. He and his manager worked with us and we ended up getting the new car for the same payments of a used car ( one extra year but hey it's new!). It was a fair deal for both sides and relatively pain free.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review! I am happy to hear that Joe was so pleasant to deal with during your visit! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to him. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to doing business with you again!

Vanessa
7/12/2015

"Felt like family!"

My husband and I needed a new car for our growing family. We had no idea where to begin or whether we wanted a new or used car and decided to visit the Honda dealership first. We met with Christian Soza and we immediately felt at ease and spoke comfortably with him. He showed us a few different types of cars before heading to the Odyssey. He didn't rush us, and helped us decide on the perfect car for our family. We loved not feeling pressured and bought our brand new 2015 Honda Odyssey feeling comfortable that we made the right choice. We have officially joined the Honda family and we couldn't be happier. All the Honda guys were so nice to us, from the finance guy to the manager. We are so happy we chose Honda. And my husband really loved their cookies too!

July 16, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review, Vanessa! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience at DCH Honda of Oxnard and that we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle for your needs! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Christian as well. Welcome to the Honda family and enjoy your new Odyssey! We look forward to doing business with you again!

Onepilot2
7/06/2015

"Super dealership to deal with :) "

Very friendly folks at this dealership! TJ Johnson our salesperson, was very knowedgeable about the car we purchased and easy to work with. Would purchase from again :)

July 09, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad to hear TJ provided you with an outstanding car-buying experience. Thank you again for being a valued customer and please come back to see us here at DCH Honda of Oxnard!

gamerguy80
6/30/2015

"Awesomness"

I had been to two other dealers prior to DCH Honda of Oxnard. My last Honda I bought from Honda of Oxnard and was happy with my purchase at that time. I was disappointed that the guy I bought from last time was no longer there. I had received an email was set up to me Christian. When I arrived I was greeted by Christian and right away I had a good feeling. He explained all the features of the car. When I was handed off to Dwight, I got a great vibe from him. Dwight helped me with the rest of the car buying experience and was great at what he does. I didn't feel pressured at all during the whole experience no haggling involved. I went in got what I wanted and left a happy customer. I will be referring my friends and family to Christian and Dwight. Thank you guys.

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the great review and five stars! The great thing about coming to DCH Honda of Oxnard is that no matter who you deal with, you’ll receive excellent and professional service. We’re glad to hear that Christian and Dwight were able to step in for your usual salesman and get you into the right car. We appreciate the recommendation and we’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to Christian and Dwight. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again!

DonPedro0915
6/29/2015

"friendly, courteous, knowledgable,answered my questions"

the agent also showed me what was wrong w/ the car, how the work was done, their findings. The quality assurance questions about the particular pat replaced was answered very well.

shuttle service was most helpful, great driver too.

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! We’re glad to hear that we’re able to continually re-earn your business with our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you for choosing us, and please come visit us again!

Car man Rich065
6/24/2015

"Trust and safety"

We took our Accord to have the sway bars replaced on The recommendation of our service representative, Martin, we are always confident that his recommendations are made in our best interests and safety. Repairs are made as promised and on time.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that your experiences in our service department have also been fast and efficient. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

OJ Eddie
6/22/2015

"S E R V I C E more than a word it's an A R T !!!"

And at DCH Honda it is NOT a lost art ... Evident from the time you are met at the door until you are handed your car key upon leaving ... You are offered information ... updates ... a lounge ... great coffee AND cookies .... And most of all S E R V I C E !!! Thanks !!!

June 29, 2015

Wow, thank you for the kind words and five-star review! We are glad to hear you enjoy our service department here at DCH Honda of Oxnard. We hope to continue servicing your vehicle into the future.

Beatrice
6/20/2015

"Great car purchasing experience"

I would highly recommend DCH Honda for purchasing a car! I was treated professionally, dealt with fairly, and couldn't be happier with the level of superior service and quality I received. I plan on going back to this dealership to purchase again and would especially like to thank Willie Schmeltz (Sales Manager) and TJ Johnson (Sales) for their outstanding commitment to exemplary service.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Beatrice! I’m so happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you stellar service! We’ll be sure to pass along the kind words to Willie and TJ! We hope to see you again whenever you decide to purchase again!

Reviews of Aqui Velasquez