DCH Honda of Oxnard

DCH Honda of Oxnard

Call
DCH Honda of Oxnard Info
About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Serving the Oxnard area, DCH Honda of Oxnard, located at 1500 East Ventura Boulevard in Oxnard, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!

About DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ruth camacho
11/17/2014

"Camacho, R"

Excellent experience, the best ever when purchasing a car; great deal and friendly staff. I stopped by just to start my search for a new car and left with the car three hours later due to the great deal offered, no need to look elsewhere. Thanks DCH Honda of Oxnard!

Larry Ackerman

November 18, 2014

Ruth, thanks for the 5-star review! We always want to provide our customers with an excellent experience during the car-buying process, as we know it can be overwhelming. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Nancy Mitchell
11/08/2014

"Dealership tries it's best to be accommodating."

I have always been able to get an appointment for service with no problem. I live in Santa Paula and they can't give me a ride home, but they expedite the work so that I don't have to wait too long. They help me keep my baby (2007 Honda) running well. The manicure was a nice touch. Very nice young lady doing the manicures. The service advisor was very helpful. This is a well-run company. Nancy Mitchell

November 10, 2014

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! I am so flattered to see such a great list of things you liked at our dealership. We truly appreciate the kind words. Thanks for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you next time.

vivtwigg
11/01/2014

"Ron Anthony Sales Experience......Awesome!"

The most pleasant experience I have ever had car buying!! Ron was most gracious, warm, and friendly. He was very knowledgeable in buying vs leasing was quite helpful to us. He also had a down to earth, common sense, realistic approach.......and....at the end of the day, a car purchase has to make sense. Ron made our car purchase a viable one. Our original plan was to see other car lots. Ron made DCH Honda a one stop shop. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Kudos to Ron's Manager, Kamran, and Financier, Jennifer for making the paperwork seamless

November 03, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review. It is wonderful to hear that Ron was able to be friendly and knowledgeable - making this the most pleasant car buying experience you have had. We are truly lucky to have him! I am glad that we were able to make the entire process seamless, and am looking forward to the next time.

gonzalez500
10/20/2014

"outstanding service by Aqui Velasquez "

I dropped by the other day without a service appointment and Aqui was more than happy to help me. He answered all my questions and promised me that everything would be done in an hour and a half and delivered on his promise

October 24, 2014

Hi, Thank you for writing this 5-star review and visiting DCH Honda of Oxnard. We also appreciate your kind words about Aqui. We’re lucky to have him on our team. One of our main priorities is providing top-notch service, so we’re thrilled to hear that you experienced nothing less. Please know that we’re here for you if more automotive needs arise!

jdgut
10/03/2014

"Ron Anthony at Honda of Oxnard is the best!"

We had a wonderful experience at Honda of Oxnard. Ron Anthony was incredibly warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. He and his manager worked with us for several hours to get us the van we really wanted for the price we could afford. We highly recommend working with Ron and love our new Honda van!

wmoore88
5/24/2014

"The Best Dealership Around"

I went on the lot and was shopping for a new car after like a minute Eric Oland came up with a friendly smile and a Fantasia attitude. He is what a helpful honda guy is all about. Go see him Now!!!!

Eric Oland

May 30, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, and I'm sure Eric will appreciate the positive remarks. If you have any questions or concerns with your new Accord, please do not hesitate to contact us.

ricaven99
5/11/2014

"Outstanding customer service & great quality work!"

We have taken our our family van to DCH Honda of Oxnard for multiple services, including, mechanical repairs & routine services such as oil changes. DCH Honda of Oxnard Staff have always been super friendly, very knowledgeable, and have overall, provided us with a great customer experience each and every time. In particular, Mr. Clint Stremcha has been very courteous and very knowledgeable regarding our vehicle model and despite being busy with other customers, Clint has taken the time to explain mechanical issues with our van in easy to understand terms. We are very satisfied with the quality of the mechanical work & service on our van. Overall, we have had a great customer experience at DCH Honda of Oxnard! Thank you Mr. Stremcha! & Thank you DCH of Oxnard! Best Regards, Ricardo & Diana Venegas

Clint

May 13, 2014

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Venegas, Hi, how are you? Thank you for choosing DCH Honda of Oxnard to service your vehicle. Mr. Stremcha has worked for DCH Honda of Oxnard, as you know, for over several years and is committed and diligent with all his work and service he provides his and our customers. We thank you for the time you took to give us a perfect 5 out of 5 stars and we look forward to maintaining this relationship with you! Sincerely, DCH Honda of Oxnard

PAULFLAHERTY
4/21/2014

"DCH HONDA OF OXNARD LEASE--GREAT!"

This was the best experience I've had at a car dealership, starting with Deanna Luis, who was really gracious, smart and professional. She helped me to obtain good terms on my lease with the help of Jennifer Moon, another great lady. Dwight Beavers got the car prepped for me and sent me off quite satisfied. I would recommend DCH Honda of Oxnard to anyone seeking good, friendly and competent service.

Deanna Luis, Jennifer Moon, Dwight Beavers

April 22, 2014

Dear Paul, Hello! Thank you for choosing DCH Honda of Oxnard to purchase your vehicle and taking the time to share your experience! Because of customers like yourself, we are able to provide potential customers with the information they need to make DCH Honda of Oxnard their dealership of choice! All three team members, Deanna, Jennifer & Dwight, come to DCH Honda of Oxnard with expertise in customer service and sales! They are all passionate about working in the service/auto industry! DCH Honda of Oxnard and Deanna, Jennifer & Dwight thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you on all of your service visits! Sincerely, DCH Honda of Oxnard

DominiqueCamacho
4/14/2014

"Big smile at DCH Honda:)"

Eric Oland, in sales and leasing, is a southern gentleman! He was super courteous, knowledgable and relaxed (never pushy). He spent a lot of time with us reviewing the car until we felt comfortable and drove off with a big smile. His team worked together to create the package we wanted at the price we wanted. Eric also took care of our rental car return!

Eric Oland

April 15, 2014

Dear Dominique Camacho, Hello and thank you for your feedback. Eric comes to DCH Honda of Oxnard with a background in customer service and sales. DCH Honda of Oxnard is honored to have him on our staff. We, DCH Honda of Oxnard and Eric Oland, are happy to have made your car-buying experience enjoyable and economically satisfying! We strive to offer a completely rewarding experience to each one of our customers. We are excited about this new relationship and look forward to servicing your new Honda! Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and if you ever want to send in pictures of you and your Honda on road trips, send us a photo with a caption to be placed on our social media pages. Sincerely, DCH Honda of Oxnard E-Mail: behernandez@dchhondaofoxnard.com

rickfalvo
4/12/2014

"My experience"

I initially contacted Honda online about the lease special they were offering on the CRV. Due to seating restrictions, I came in to look at the Pilot. Deanna and Jason worked their butts off to get me affordable pricing in my range. The only down side was the wait to sign the papers. Due to time restrictions on my end, and the customer count in the dealership, I had to come back the next day. So far, I am enjoying my new car, it does what I need it to do, but I wish it had more options for the price.

Deanna and Jason

April 15, 2014

Dear Rickfalvo, Hello and thank you for your feed back! We are pleased you chose DCH Honda of Oxnard to service your automobile needs. Jason and Deanna are two employees that are equally as passionate about delivering customer happiness as they are working for DCH Honda of Oxnard. They both have a background in customer service and pride themselves on offering this to each, and every customer they serve. We apologize about the wait time-it is always good to hear constructive criticism-it helps us to strengthen our areas of improvement. Just to let you know, we are working on a faster way to speed up the ENTIRE process so you and the rest of our customers do not have to experience "coming back to finish their process"! Thank you again, and have fun and safe travels in your new Honda. And if you are ever taking a road trip this season, snap a few photos and send them in with a caption. We love to share our customer's Honda experiences on our social media pages. Sincerely, DCH Honda of Oxnard E-Mail: behernandez@dchhondaofoxnard

Reviews of Ron Anthony