Ed Schmid Ford, Inc.

Ed Schmid Ford, Inc.
Ed Schmid Ford, Inc. Info

Kistler Ford

Randy Wise Ford Inc.

"Not Customer Service Friendly"

On July 9th, I started my used car experience by stopping at Ed Schmid to look at some Ford Escapes. I walked around looking at several cars that I wanted a closer look at. There were several sales people present in the office, but NO ONE bothered to come out and offer any assistance. I took my business down the street to Suburban Buick and the next day drove off in a Ford Escape! I'm sure I wasn't the first, nor will I be the last sale you will lose with the lack of customer service.

NO ONE

"Want to change it up and have a NICE buying experience? "

Jake Swanson is the best salesman I have known. He was very laid back and easy to get along with. when I couldn't make my appointment he went out of his way to upload a personalized YouTube video review of my vehicle so that I could see it. That personal touch, sealed the deal... I rearranged my schedule and went out that night to see the 2014 Mustang Convertible. So pleased with the entire buying process right down the flowers that were given to my wife upon signing the papers :)

Jake Swanson

"I brought my vehicle to this location for service. The..."

I brought my vehicle to this location for service. The computer had issues. The employees were incapable of typing what was wrong with the car into their computer, they type the opposite of what I said. I attempted to contact the dealer and let them know what was the actual problems of the car. I nicely suggested that we make the update so they are not trying to fix something that is not broken, and only attempt to repair the broken things. The manager phil was rude and didn't want to listen to me. He refused to update their computer and told me he knew better. When I picked up the vehicle, the car had more problems than it Did when I took it to their repair facility. I would NEVER again trust Ed Schmid Ford to repair my vehicles. I highly suggest you take your ford vehicle to Royal Oak Ford for assistance.

Phil, Laura Dill

"I wanted to replace my 2006 Mariner with a later model..."

I wanted to replace my 2006 Mariner with a later model that had all the same features - so a very specific set of requirements. When I followed up on the internet advertising, this dealership had exactly the car they represented they had, and it was clean and ready to go. Michael Kopp was very helpful - my husband and I liked dealing with him. The sale was handled quickly and efficiently. I usually dread going into a car dealership, but this experience was much better - I would go back to Michael for my next car, and will recommend him and the dealership to other people.

Michael Kopp

"I was shopping at the dealership next door but felt that..."

I was shopping at the dealership next door but felt that I was not being helped very well... Went to Ed Schmid instead and was greeted in parking lot by Dennis... I told him of my experience next door and he said lets fix that ... come inside... we walked inside and Chris said find this man a car under 10K.. I figured the dealer next door had called and he had... within 30 minutes or less I was shown a newly arrived used car... test drove it ... and bought it... was loaned a vehicle for the day to get all I need to get done while they were prepping my NEW USED car... I would go back to them anytime for NEW or USED vehicle... I will be spreading the word how great these two gentlemen treated me....

Dennis Letz and Chris

"This is the second time I've worked with Michael to get..."

This is the second time I've worked with Michael to get my new lease car, and again the experience was great! His personality is tops; he knows his business and his many years of experience made the process run smoothly and effortless. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a new or used car at Ed Schmid Ford.

Michael Kopp

"Had a wonderful buying experience from this dealership...."

Had a wonderful buying experience from this dealership. Dennis was awesome so professional and very helpful thoughout the whole process. Got nothing but wonderful service from the whole team at Ed Schmid ford. Definitely will be referring more business to their location

Dennis Lietz

"I bought a '96 Ford Ranger in great shape from this..."

I bought a '96 Ford Ranger in great shape from this dealer. Salesperson Dennis was helpful and friendly and I felt like I could trust him. When a small plug was found missing from the engine wall, it was fixed immediately. The financing was relatively painless. I got what I wanted for what I feel to be a fair price and Dennis' personality made the car-buying experience pleasant.

Dennis Lietz

"I had researched the vehicle and this dealer for a couple..."

I had researched the vehicle and this dealer for a couple weeks before I decided to do business with them. From the start, Jill was very helpful in setting up an appointment for a test drive. Mike Kopp was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I got a great deal on the car I wanted and the process was long but simple. I reccommend asking for Mike Kopp if you do business with Ed Schmid Ford.

Mike Kopp

"Bought my first Ford and what a great experience. The..."

Bought my first Ford and what a great experience. The people at the dealership couldn't have been nicer, and helpful. I have always been very skeptical of buying a new car because most "stealership" are crooks. Not this place! I would recommend them to my mother.

Matt