Grand Prairie Ford

Holiday Ford

Five Star Ford

unhappy customer
8/18/2015

"bad service or no service "

My husband and I arrived with intent to purchase a vehicle. After circling the dealership for almost 40 minutes we decided to leave, no eager salesman cared to make a sale. We assumed the salesman must be getting paid hourly. I called requesting to speak to a manager to provide feedback instead was transferred to some dinghy receptionist who claimed she would relay message.

no names

BMK
7/08/2015

"Avoid Grand Prairie Ford - Tony Terrazas"

Don't buy anything from Grand Prairie Ford, Avoid Anthony Brooks and especially Tony Terrazas, they are crooks along with the dealership as a whole. They will try to hook you on a finance plan with ridiculous rates and are not interested in selling cars using your own finance company. It should be up to the customer to choose what finance company to use at the best rate, not the dealership. You will be better off avoiding these crooks, taking your business elsewhere dont deal with Grand Prairie Ford, Anthony Brooks and especially Tony Terrazas for your future vehicle needs.

Tony Terrazas and Anthony Brooks

mcn,sct
7/04/2015

"Deceptive Practices"

BEWARE!!!July 4, 2015. VERY DECEPTIVE- WOULD NEVER BY FROM GP FORD. They had a 2015 F150 truck listed in their add. I called to verify if the truck was still available and I verified the price. When I sat down to sign the price was $2700 more than listed. Manager said the price listed did not include the window tinted bedliner. VERY DISHONESTED!!!!!

Alex and nick

Stlbob11
6/30/2015

"Not customer friendly"

Will not work with price or problems with used vehicles. Old fashion type car buying experience with used car sales staff, i.e. "Let me go talk to my manager". Even though they say they are not a true price car pricing lot, they act like it. Used truck had been on the lot for almost 2 months, but the salesmen tried to tell me that the manager was firm on the price, so I said, "Thanks" and walked out. Followed by the salesman, saying wait, wait, we can work a deal. If you have all day, and like to haggle, this is your dealership. I didn't and it's not.

Used car saleman

Brad
4/07/2015

"Bait and Switch"

After driving an hour in traffic to buy a truck that was advertised for $24,997 on cars.com and the company's own website they refused to sell if for that price. They instead added a "fee" of almost $1900 to cover their multi point inspection and make up for a bad trade that was done on that vehicle. The new price was now almost $27k! A clear bait and switch and act of deception. I have reached out to used car sales manager and general manager, but I have received no response.

Shawn Leggitt

Julian
3/19/2015

"WORSES SERVICE EVER!"

Buying a car at this location is not a problem. They are very good at selling but wait until you have to take your car for service and you will find out how bad they are . This is one of my experiences that just happened yesterday at this location, I take my car here because is where I purchased the car, plus I have the Oil Change program and the Free Tire Program when I bought the car. If I would have known the service is this bad, I would have never buy a car here. I bring my car at 9:30am to get service. The AC is not working, it won't blow underneath the driver's side, its been like that for a long time. Also one of my tires had a hole so it needed to be fix. My car is there since 9:30am and at 5:00pm I had to call the dealer because I haven't heard from them, so I called to see if my car is ready, because not even the service advisor had called me. Came to find out the advisor was already gone at that time. No one was able to give me any answers about my car. I had to wait until a mechanic called me back to let me know what was going on. The guy called me and told me that to fix my AC is going to cost me $200 because is missing a duct (how a brand new 2013 car was missing a duct? someone please explain) and that to fix my tire it was going to cost $170 WHAT??? He didn't even check my account to see that I am on the Tires Program, I had to tell him and then he says: well I have to see if they approve it. MY GOD what type of service is this? my car is been there for 8 hours and nothing had been done. I came to pick up my car at around 5:45pm, no one called me to let me know the car was ready, the location closes at 7:00pm. I couldn't leave my car there for a day for just a tire change. At the end of the day, all that was done to my car was a tire changed. Over 8 hours to do this. Let me tell you this is probably my 4 or 5 time complaining. The service people at Ford SUCKS!! they only care about selling cars but once they sold a car, they screw you. I will continue complaining as long I don't get no good service. I paid over $20k for my car, I deserve good service.

Kristal

Domin66
2/20/2015

"Buying Vehicles"

My husband and I have purchased "3" vehicles from this dealership in the past couple of years. We are VERY pleased with EVERYTHING regarding these purchases !!!!!! From finding a vehicle we liked, to test driving to the actual purchases were very pleasant. The salesman were very nice, very knowledgable and very pleasant to work with with. We were treated very fairly and received payoffs, the monthly payments and the total package that we needed and requested. The service deptartment with delivery of the vehicles and actual service of the autos were impeccable. NO COMPLAINTS HERE. ONLY PRAISE AND SATISFACTION. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL.

Ron Smith, Ahmad, Oscar Lizama, Iggy

gdheppel@yahoo.com
12/21/2014

"Purchase of Vehicle and Servicing of Vehicle"

We had a wonderful experience at Grand Prairie Ford. The sales staff, finance department, and delivery staff went the extra mile. The sales staff was straight forward and we did not have to haggle. The finance department explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions. The delivery staff stayed beyond normal business hours to make sure we understood all the features of the vehicle. We wanted to drive the vehicle home that night and they made it happen. We would highly recommend Grand Prairie Ford. Wayne & Gina Heppel

Sales, Finance, and Delivery

Truck Guy
12/21/2014

"DON'T BELIEVE QUOTED PRICE!"

I just bought a new Ford F-150, NOT from Grand Prairie Ford! I found a truck during my internet search at Grand Prairie Ford. I contacted salesman and he gave me quote minus rebates that I did not qualify for. I agreed on deal and salesman said manager would call me back right away with exact final amount since I was a out of town cash buyer and was flying in to pick up vehicle the next day. 2 1/2 hours later still no call. I called manager, he was not available so another manager said he would review my file and call me right back. 3 hours later, no call. I called second manager, he was not available but person on other end of phone would pull my file and help finish transaction. He said he could have all paperwork completed and ready for me when I arrive the next day but truck price would be and EXTRA $3,000.00!!! After advising him that a price had already been agreed to, he said "this is the price". I then called Mel at Five Star Ford. I told him what I was looking for. He had exact same truck with exact same window sticker. I told him the price that I was originally quoted at GPF. Mel said he could not get me that price but he could give me a BETTER price! I flew in next day with cashiers check, Mel picked me up at the airport, paperwork was ready at Five Star Ford and I was on my way with NO complications. FIVE STAR FORD IS THE BEST!

Shaun

verah456
12/12/2014

"Verah-99"

I bought a new Black 2015 Ford Fusion. My experience was very pleasant. I did not have to wait a long time for an approval. Easiest experience without my husband. The salesman went above and beyond and got me backseat floor mats. I will tell all of my friends to go to Grand Prairie Ford to buy a car, Thanks Grand Prairie Ford!

Sales person