Read Reviews Grand Prairie Ford

3.0

2.4

2.5

based on 41 reviews

Overall
2.6

2.6 out of 5

55 lifetime reviews

Grand Prairie Ford

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Grand Prairie Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Grand Prairie Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Grand Prairie Ford

Three-time Ford President's Award Winner Grand Prairie Ford is here to serve you with a great selection of new and used Ford cars, trucks and SUVs. Fort Worth and Dallas Ford shoppers know that for fair prices, an amazing selection and friendly service, the place to turn is Grand Prairie Ford. In addition to Dallas and Fort Worth, Grand Prairie Ford also serves Irving and Arlington Ford shoppers. The bottom line is if you can make the drive, they can make the deal!

Our Location

Robert .
8/20/2014 10:51:48 PM

Andrew

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

Bought a late model pre-owned truck from these guys and it was by far the easiest and most relaxed vehicle buying experience ever. Andy was the salesman who sold me my truck and he was very easy and fun (yeah who thought a car salesman could be fun huh?) to work with. No pressure, no BS. We didint get to the dealership till after 8:30 pm but he had no problem working with us till almost 10pm to get the deal done... Thanks Andy and GP Ford.. I will be back!

Twitter
"2nd Car Purchased from Grand Prairie Ford"

debrak68
7/7/2014 10:25:49 AM

Paul in finance

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

I recently went in for an oil change on my 2012 Focus and as I was leaving I stopped to just peek at a 2014 Fusion knowing that there was no way I would ever be able to take one home. I was greeted by my salesman Gilbert Millet-Rivera, he asked me a few questions about what I'm looking for in a car and my price range/budget. Not thinking that I would make it past the front door, before I knew it Gilbert was taking us out to look at a Fusion with all the features I wanted to test drive and I just fell in love with the car. Gilbert went above and beyond to get me into that car and in a timely manner at that. I just closed the deal with the finance department today and it was the greatest feeling to take home the car I wanted with the features and payments I needed. Thanks for all of your help Gilbert!!!!

"Horrible experience"

paul.drake.16
7/3/2014 11:13:17 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Tony and Sean (Who refused to return my call)

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

PRICE QUOTED IS ALWAYS LOWER THAN WHAT THEY TRY SELL THE CAR TO YOU FOR! ALPSO, OFFERED $2500 FOR MY TRADE IN WHEN EDMONDS SAYS IT'S WORTH $6K FOR TRADE! And if Tony prepares your quote run back to East Texas!

Twitter
"3rd Ford Focus purchased from Grand Prairie Ford."

jsallenarl
6/11/2014 5:54:15 PM

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

I bought my first Ford Focus in 2004 from GP Ford. Very satisfied with vehicle and customer service. Returned in 2007 for another Focus. Loyalty to the Focus for great performance and to GP Ford for staff that has been easy to deal with. This weekend we bought our 3rd Focus here and must say, this has been the best experience yet. Gilbert was awesome. Took his time to show us a variety of cars to choose from. Never felt rushed, Gilbert showed great patience. Instead of trying to sell us on a deal, he asked questions and listened to us. Tailored the deal to fit our goals and needs. I'm not sure when, but we will be returning in the future for that 4th Focus.

"GP Ford Used car sales"

sbb13
5/24/2014 6:40:20 PM

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

Able to view the lot freely then when ready to look at specific vehicles Salesman stepped in. Didn't try to persuade me to buy a specific vehicle he listened to what I was looking for and got me in the vehicle of my choice. Most comfortable I have ever been purchasing a vehicle. Most honest salesman I have encountered.

"Happy F150 Customer"

Bubaeng
5/23/2014 3:16:18 PM

Jason Powers
Tony sales manager

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

I recently came into the store right before they were closing. Jason Powers actually stayed 3 hours after the store had closed to make sure I got my new Lariat. He never once seemed annoyed or anything other than happy to be helping me. I am going to buy a fusion for my wife next week from Jason Powers and his sales manager Tony.

Twitter
"If they call you wanting to buy your car...read this first!"

ryli
5/20/2014 5:59:46 PM

Mary
Brittany
sales manager

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

They called me in because they found my car for sale on Craigslist. I drove 45 minutes one way to get there. Once I was there they told me they wouldn't be able to buy my car because it's an exotic and it isn't a Ford. I asked them why they called me saying they were interested in buying my car in the first place. All they had to say was sorry. Mary was the name of the person who originally called me. Brittany was the name of the person who scheduled the appointment. Once I got there I talked to 3 different salesmen and a manager who all tried to pass me on to someone else. Not the smartest group of guys I've dealt with. I wish I would've checked their ratings online before going in. They average 2 out of 5 stars!

"Great experience"

ctrevino82569
5/19/2014 3:41:06 PM

Jason Sanchez

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

This is my second car from Grand Prairie Ford. My first experience was just okay and I ended up buying a used focus, which wasn't what I wanted. It didn't fit me well. Now a year later I traded it for a new Fusion. Jason was great and very helpful in getting me out of the Focus. He is very laid back and not high pressure at all like my first experience. Even though the payment was higher he made me feel good about the decision. Great customer service and I will be back to see Jason again.

Twitter
"Don't Believe the Price Quoted"

PaintyLiz
5/12/2014 12:55:06 PM

Brittany Crecy

1.5

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

I just bought a new Ford F-150 - NOT from Grand Prairie Ford, and let me tell you why. I worked online with a lot of salespersons from various dealerships to find the best overall price. The best online quote I got was from GPF - but I was warned that they would add costs to the figure when I came to pick it up, so I asked all the salemen to give me their 'bottom line out the door" price. Every single one immediately got me that figure, EXCEPT GPF. I did not hear from them until 2 days later when a manager called me. He was evasive and defensive and still refused to give me the number. I finally got him to admit that they were adding on a bed liner, tint, etc and that it would not be the price originally quoted to me. He then tried to tell me he could find one without a bed liner, etc, but I do not like their sales tactics and and do not recommend purchasing a vehicle from them. Five Star Ford gave me the best price, were honest, friendly, and everything was disclosed to me before I came out to pay for the truck.

Hopefully by exposing the way Grand Prairie Ford tries to add on charges, they will have to change their tactics and give you the real price when you ask!

"***Excellent service***"

shannondeal
5/11/2014 11:30:51 AM

Ron Smith

My Review Of Grand Prairie Ford:

Can you say professional and courteous at its finest. From the salesman to the finance department, everything was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family. Ron took his time and made sure I was fully aware of the vehicle I was purchasing. The process was not lengthy and I am 100 percent satisfied. From the front to the back I would definitely go back!!

Reviews 11-20 >>