Grand Prairie Ford

Grand Prairie Ford Info

GuyL
5/02/2016

"DO NOT BUY HERE!"

Rico, my sales person, was very pushy. If it wasn't for the sales manager that I talked to, not sure of his name, I would have walked away from the sale. The Finance manager was WAY too pushy too. After telling him a number of times I wasn't interested in the extended warranty, he kept on. If he would have asked one more time, again I would have walked. I think he could tell I was getting frustrated. Then he seemed like he was in a hurry just to get me out of his office. It seemed like he was working off commission, which he told me upfront, that he wasn’t. After I was done with the finance and my new car was delivered. No one was there to help move items from the trade in vehicle to the new one. Rico had promised to help, but disappeared after the sale was final. With customer service like this, I will not using your dealership for any warranty work. The back seat was missing from my trade in. Rico called or text me a number of time to ask when I was bringing it to the dealership. If I didn’t respond to his email ASAP, he was calling me. I bought the car on a March 31 and brought the seat back to you on April 5th. When I brought the seat back, I also turned in an invoice that I had hand controls put into my car. I called and texted Rico a number of times to ask him to follow up on that invoice and he never did. I even spoke to Rico twice and ask if he would follow up but never heard a response back from him. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND BUY BE WARE. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY WORST ENEMY!

RICO

cbsanders
4/28/2016

"This should be a recall"

Got the results from the diagnostic sheck on my driver's floorboard water leak. They want me to pay for zomething that is clearly poor manufacturer issues. So disappointed, I will dedicate time each day to write a poor review until zomething changes.

Molly Bre

russells time wasted
4/02/2016

"wast of time"

Just got home from our second trip to Grand Prairie Ford. Why did I ever go back for the second time…shame on me? Stupid clowns run this place. If you want to be lied to, humiliated and have your time wasted, believe me, you have come to the right place. They could care less about your time, only there’s. They told me twice that I was approved and yes sir, drive right over and the deal is done only to discover once again that no, they can’t help me, I guess we did not ask enough questions on the phone they said? Keep in mind this is after they called me and said…yes sir, there is nothing that can go wrong, you have sent us everything we need and you are 100 percent approved. Believe me, the deal will never be done here, if this was the only dealership left in the world I would just buy a horse. Complete inconsiderate failures.

Daisy

Harris78
3/31/2016

"WONDERFUL!!"

Ron Smith is the greatest! Not only did he get my son the car he wanted, but he also got me into a car as well! Truly unexpected!!!! THANK YOU

Ron Smith

AThomas36
3/29/2016

"Wonderful service "

I bought a 2015 Ford Expedition and I received top notch service. I was treated like royalty when I was there. The finance department was outstanding and handled my paperwork in a timely manner. I will come back the next time I am ready to purchase a vehicle.

Justin Bateman

Promise1
3/28/2016

"Great service"

My husband emailed ahead about a new Explorer for me. We dealt with Shawn and Jackie, and everything went well. We'll definitely be back!

Shawn & Jackie

Carolynp1234
3/04/2016

"Great!!!!"

Your salesman was great. He was very professional and did not push us . I hate to go buy a.car and have a pushy salesman. Our experience couldn't have been better! Will recommend your dealer ship to others. Very positive experience!!!!

Ron

jim and val 2345
3/02/2016

"It was absolutely awesome"

The people, namely Arvin, Josue and Jack went well and beyond our expectations to make the sale a great experience. In fact the buying experience at Grand Prairie Ford was the best that I have ever received in my past experience with other Ford Dealers.

Joshe Carrillo, Arvin, Jack

tiffany cook
2/17/2016

"best experience ever"

Bought a ford fusion from jackie mercer. Service was great will only buy from grand prairie ford from here on out and will be going back to jackie mercer.

Jackie Mercer

Hphancock
2/04/2016

"Worst Experience With a Dealership "

The worst dealership I've ever wasted my time at. The most unprofessional staff in the "used car" department I've ever dealt with. I left furious that I drove 2 hours for such a sorry experience. There's no way I would EVER buy a car from these people.

Can't Remember Names