Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Justin Stinnett

Jeff Reider, Sales Manager, Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jeff Reider

September 21, 2017

"Seriously Committed to the Customer "

- 4thCarFromKlaben

These guys did a great job and displayed great patience while looking for a car that met my criteria. This was a no-hassle experience and I'm used to it from Klaben. This is the fourth car I've purchased from Klaben and I have been happy with every experience and every car. Chuck Lindon did a tireless job of searching for just the right car. Brian Franklin got me through the financing part without a hitch and without any of the high pressure sales tactics (extended warranty, etc) typical of most dealerships. Finally, Gilbert Perrin was very knowledgeable about the car and its capabilities, and took the time to make sure I understood key features and in every sense, he made the car buying experience hassle free and fun. He was also extremely helpful with giving me rides to and from a local rental car outlet, helped me clean out my trade, and just did a great job making sure everything I needed was handled. Don't hesitate to buy a car from Klaben.

Chuck Lindon
Gilbert Perrin

September 21, 2017

"Amazing Car Buying Experience"

- Happy Klaben Car Buyer

Just wanted to share my recent car buying experience at Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Our salesman, Don Jacobs initially met us on a Saturday after they were closed and took time to listen to our needs. He said he would follow up with us on Monday which he did. He found us the perfect used car for and the sales process was seamless. Even the Finance Manager, Brian Franklin was awesome to work with. My parents (who are now diseased), had bought cars from Klaben many years ago when there was the only one location in Kent. I would have to say in all of the cars I've bought in my lifetime, this was the BEST car buying experience ever. In fact, my 16 year old daughter will be driving soon and will need a car. I fully intend on going back to Klaben and working with Don to find her a nice car. I may even trade in my Ford pick-up for a newer model. You have a customer for life, and we will be doing business again soon. If you're in the market for a new car, Klaben and Don Jacobs is the way to go. I highly recommend them! Brian K.

Don Jacobs
Other Employees : Brian Franklin

"Great Experience"

- Adam

My fiancé and I stopped in to talk to Don Jacobs, whom the family has always seen, about getting a new wrangler. Don was out in vacation so we spoke to his son, Caleb Jacobs, instead. Caleb was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. Just like his father, Caleb extended us every curtesy and made this process enjoyable. Tim Beane was also helpful with the numbers and making it possible for us to purchase the wrangler. Brian back in finance made the excruciating paperwork go by like a breeze. We are looking forward to continuing our relationship with the Jacobs when the time comes to purchase our next vehicle.

Timothy Beane