Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Carl Esker, Sales & Leasing, Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Carl Esker

Sales & Leasing

April 29, 2017

"By far the best car buying experience I've ever had!!"

- Patricia Becker

Carl was by far the best salesman I have ever worked with to buy a car. He made my preferences a priority and was more patient and diligent than I ever would have guessed a salesman could be. I sat in or test drove at least 6 to 8 vehicles until I found the perfect car for me. So thrilled with the choice Carl helped me to make. I feel absolutely spoiled. This is the second car I bought this week. I bought a vehicle for my son earlier this week which had a couple of issues, and based on the integrity with which Carl and the dealership handled the situation, I wouldnt have been comfortable purchasing a second car, anywhere else. Thank you so much for a stress-free experience and for conducting business with uncompromising integrity. Sincerely grateful :)

April 28, 2017

"I intimidating process made simple!"

- CTuck

I never thought in a million years I would be able to drive something this nice... not with my past. Gary went above and beyond to help me purchase exactly what I wanted, at a payment I could manage! Gary was honest and up front from the minute I walked in the door. I appreciate all the work he put into making this dream a reality!! I won't hesitate to refer my friends and family to Gary @ Klaben!! THANK YOU!!!!

April 27, 2017

"Happiness!!"

- tlawson

Our car was at Klaben, just waiting for us to come and get it. The sales person, Don Jacobs was more than we ever expected him to be. He was kind, considerate, caring and knowledgable. He made the whole process easy, without stress. If I ever buy another car again, it will be at the Klaben dealership! Thank you Mr. Klaben for your product but more importantly, thank you for the way you chose your staff and their training under YOU!

2015 Chrysler Town and Country