Maita Toyota

• Courtesy Shuttle Drop Off and Pick Up
  • A Pirate Ship to Play On
Tundra12
7/09/2015

"Great Experience, will return for next purchase!"

very helpful...open and honest transaction. Mehdi was extreamly helpful through the whole transaction, I will be a return customer when I buy my wifes next car.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Medhi. He is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. On behalf of the Sales team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your sales experience with us and others and we look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs for you and your wife.

Unimpressed
7/06/2015

"Terrible service"

Made appointment to have fan switch problem fixed. This is a known issue that TSB's have been issued for. In any event I have been here 3 hrs, and service advisor said it would be done an hour ago. He now tells me he is leaving for lunch and says, (pointing) they will take care of you. Well now there is nobody (there) to help me and still not done. They now say it's done and to sign the work order, which I declined to do until I see my truck. 15 min later out it comes. If I wasn't late for work, I'd continue to detail this establishments lack of customer service.

July 20, 2015

On behalf of the Service Team here at Maita Toyota, I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. The frustration you encountered due to these delays is understandable and your experience is unacceptable. I have already setup a meeting with the involved parties to review your experience with them, and see how we can prevent this happening in the future. If you would like to discuss this further , please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Again, thank you for the candid feedback on your experience. I sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. I realize we are not perfect, and feedback like you have provided is one of the only ways we can improve. Sincerely, Mike Latham Service Director Maita Toyota

Heartbrkn14
7/01/2015

"Pleasant Experience, Very Satisfied"

My husband has always purchased our vehicles so I wasn't looking forward to having to go through the experience on my own since he had passed away a year earlier. Jonny De La Cruz was a joy to work with, making a dreaded experience pleasant. He was patient with me as I worked through all the various decisions. Mario in finance was also very kind and wasn't high pressure with regard to additional options. I have no complaints only compliments.

July 06, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt review. We are sorry to hear of your loss and glad Jonny and Mario were there to help make what can be a daunting process pleasant and positive. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback and for choosing Maita Toyota. We look forward to the opportunity to help you with any future vehicle needs. Warm Regards, Your Friends at Maita Toyota

Lou and Karen
6/26/2015

"Easy buying Experience"

We spent a lot of time searching the the internet before buying at Maita Toyota. Without any hassle I was given given a quote that was significantly less than advertised price. What made our experience even better was working with Mehdi Raza, who was very friendly and helpful. I didn't take much more than an hour before we left with the truck that we purchased.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review and testimony. We recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we appreciate you choosing Maita Toyota. It is great to read Medhi was able to make your easy buying experience even better. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it! Best Regards, Your Friends and Maita Toyota

gopigold
6/21/2015

"Best dealership in Sacramento area"

It probably does not matter what I say about Maita but Maita dealership is truly amazing. It is the best in Sacramento area. First, Maita is the only dealer I have found in entire California that actually publish their inventory on-line with MSRP + other discount information (dealers discount, customers discount etc.). The advantage is that customers do not need to haggle very hard to get good price at Maita since they disclose all discount to you. At other dealerships only MSRP is published so customers need to haggle hard since they don't tell you the discount. Second, their salesperson are very good at providing information you ask for. Anyway, hope you guys would at least visit their website and their dealership before going anywhere else....

June 22, 2015

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are honored to have your "Best Dealership" rating. It is important to us to make sure the customer has all the information they need to make an informed decision that fits their needs. We strive each day to ensure each person who visits our dealership will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Lexus
6/14/2015

"Best Buying Experience!"

Back in 2013, we came here to check out for a new Camry. After getting upset by one of their sales person, it was a blessing that we were transferred to Michael Boyd. Very nice, professional, and knowledgeable about the cars. Best of all, he is very helpful and didn't pressure us at all. Then that night, we brought back home a nice white Camry L. Moving forward this year, I helped a friend of mine to get a new car to replace her clunker. Brought her here at Maita and I looked for Michael. Things were very challenging due to my friend's credit, but due to Michael's helpfulness and patience to us and to his boss, they miraculously approved her and we're very happy. Then the next month, it was my turn to buy my car. Michael patiently helped me again going through cars. I cannot decide what car I like so as the color. So we started looking at Corolla, Camry, Prius then to the Rav4. He didn't get tired looking around with me for hours at their lot until I found the Rav4 that's perfect for me. Now I'm vey satisfied of my purchase. BTW: Other Toyota dealer cannot beat Maita Toyota's pricing on cars. It's funny that even Roseville Toyota claimed they are the biggest Toyota in NorCal, their manager admitted to us that they couldn't even match Maita quote to us.

June 22, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Michael, Sami and Maita Toyota. We greatly appreciate your continued customer loyalty and for the opportunity to help your friend as well! We can't thank you enough for your recommendation and this testimony. We look forward to taking care of you and your Toyota RAV4 for years to come.

Tal
6/07/2015

"Too much games"

I bought two cars last year from this dealership! Just too much games people. 1 don't let them check your credit till you get a deal with them! 2. don't let them take the car you choose to any detail crap! they will take off the alarm system! to try to sell to you later for 500$ 3. don't deal with Sami at the finance! he is the biggest scammer ever! Tony is a good guy to deal with but the Finance are just too much games to deal with. and is want to deal with them just don't deal with Sami Bolad!!! ever! I would recommend Mario as more class to deal with, Thanks

June 22, 2015

I would like to first personally thank you for your business, and also apologize that you did not have a fully satisfactory experience at our dealership. Thank you for the candid feedback. At Maita Toyota we are committed to fair, honest pricing. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy with your service. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your concerns. We hope to have an opportunity to help you again.

LadyLC
5/23/2015

"A fantastic experience with Jonny!"

We've purchased from Maita before, but this experience was truly above & beyond. Jonny De La Cruz, our sales manager, extended a TrueCar price to us that we were going to drive to the Bay Area for...but he honored the price & made the trade in of our old Avalon a seamless process. We could not be more pleased with the service we received, the friendliness of everyone at the dealership, and the respect with which we were treated. Would highly recommend Jonny or anyone from the dealership!

May 26, 2015

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jonny. Hearing that you had “Fantastic" experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Maita Toyota. We wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Jackie Valdez
4/18/2015

"Above and Beyond Service"

I had an excellent car buying experience at Maita Toyota. I cannot thank Medhi Raza enough for his exemplary service. My situation is very rare because it is a Substitution of Collateral. It is a lengthy and tedious process which I described it as a nightmare. My 2012 Camry that I purchased from another dealership was totaled last December, 2014 and I needed a replacement car. I approached the former dealership but unfortunately, we didn't go anywhere. When I called Medhi about my dilemma, he was so accommodating and he said, "Fax me the documents that you have and I will take a look at it." After a few minutes, Mehdi called me back to inform me that he already started the process and that he will follow up and keep me posted. Mehdi showed the professionalism by being so intuitive on the complexity of my situation that on day 1, he jumped on my case right away. After 4.5 months of waiting, I finally got my replacement car today with the help of Medhi Raza who patiently worked with me during the final weeks of this long process. He went above and beyond with his service and got me out of the nightmare. I absolutely recommend Maita Toyota for car buying because they have the best deals in the area. (Believe me, I did my research for many months). Medhi is the go to person because he treats you like his one and only customer. He returns calls and emails promptly. No sales pitch, it was a straightforward transaction. I wish to acknowledge Sami Bolard in the Finance department for his professionalism in explaining the extra coverage. He is so respectful and when I graciously declined the offer, he did not push me to sign up. No pressure at all. Yes, I love my new Toyota Camry and Kudos to Medhi Raza!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Medhi and Sami were able to provide you with an excellent "Above and Beyond" experience during a stressful situation. We’re glad that Medhi was able to address your purchasing needs so quickly and to place you in your new Toyota Camry. Thank very much for the high recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new Camry and come back to see us!

Priusliver77
4/14/2015

"Great Customer Service Experience "

I brought in a heater blower ran to be installed, and Eddie Sanchez assisted me. He gave me a break with labor and was very friendly and professional.

April 14, 2015

We are very happy to hear that Eddie was able to address your needs and create a great customer service experience for you. . We appreciate you sharing your Service Department experience with us and others and we look forward to an opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Eric Wilson, GM, Maita Toyota

Reviews of Jonny  De La Cruz