Maita Toyota

Salesman

Sami Bolad, Finance Manager, Maita Toyota

Sami Bolad

December 30, 2016

"Best service, price and financing in California!"

- GabeWat

I was after 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum edition with specific color combination and options. Most dealers in entire California (I contacted about 8) could not get me the one we needed, nor were willing to work on price. Finally I was introduced to Mehdi! He was the most knowledgeable and easy to work with - found "exactly" the configuration I needed - next day! In addition he worked the best price below the lowest quoted from other dealers, even below the one offered via Costco! Mahdi and Mario also managed to get me 0% APR financing, which I was told, was not available for my specific model. Also, their service specialist - Zach, was very helpful in explaining specifications of engine, electrical and other service items! Excellent Team!

December 23, 2016

"Great Experience, No Hassel !"

- Dawn2929

Working with Johnny De La Cruz was fantastic ! he made sure I got what I wanted and so much more . Johhny De La Cruz and his finance team were terrific . As a first time car buyer I would definitely recommend this location and working with Johnny DLC !!!

December 23, 2016

"Excellant experience with an out of state car purchase!"

- CE Smith

I cannot express how appreciative I am to have dealt with Mehdi Raza, over telephone and email, with regard to my purchase of a 2017 Camry SE, for a disabled family member in California, from my home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Although a long distance purchase may sound extremely complicated, Mehdi worked quickly to identify vehicles with the features I needed and was quick to answer all of my questions. He worked to give me a very competitive price and made sure I received all available discounts and rebates. I was very impressed with Mehdi's responsiveness to my unique circumstances and his follow through with comprehensive answers, as soon as I posed questions, as I was unable to see the vehicle and its features myself. Although I am over 3000 miles away, I received exceptional customer service during this process and I am confident Miata Toyota of Sacramento will be my family's "Go To" Toyota dealership for future sales and maintenance transactions.

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $21083