Maita Toyota

Sami Bolad

October 19, 2016

"No hassle, great deal!"

- Salsera411

I was fortunate enough to have Jonny De La Paz as my salesperson. He was straightforward and honest, and there was absolutely no haggling or hassle with the sale of the 2017 Camry I was purchasing. Also, October offers great rebates, and I benefitted from this. Jonny produced quickly an offer that was at Truecars prediction or better. I had done my homework so knew what everything would cost, and was ready to buy. I highly recommend Jonny at Maita Toyota in Sacramento.

October 03, 2016

"Incompetant"

- Storey

We recently moved to Sacramento and some starting problems with an older Toyota that has been dealer serviced since we bought it out of state. First visit they said it was the battery but still had problems. Next visit it was the supposedly the alternator. Luis claimed the two were unrelated and wanted to charge additional diagnosis fees. I asked to speak with manager and Tami though it was funny. Funny that we now tell everyone we work with about the horrible service we received (I'm in aerospace, she's at a hospital) and we may never buy a Toyota again if that's the service we can expect from Maita.

September 20, 2016

"Service Department Very Slow"

- Toyota man

Express oil change and tire rotation with an appointment takes 1 hour 45 minutes. They obviously have more business then they can handle, so they won't miss mine. One purpose of the no cost Toyota Care is to demonstrate how wonderful it is to bring your new car to the dealer for oil changes. Again 1 hour 45 minutes for basic simple service is unacceptable. Tony the manager didn't see the problem with that long of wait.

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $21083