Maita Toyota

Mario Aguiar

Sami Bolad, Finance Manager, Maita Toyota

Sami Bolad

February 06, 2017

"Very Excellent , Best Deal Ever"

- RLabiano

One of the best car dealer ever !!! Smart and very intelligent people especially most of the sales Managers !!! Definitely going to recomend to anybody in our families friends !!!

February 03, 2017

"Excellent customer service and care"

- Di Wila

Jonny De La Cruz is definitely the best. He helped me with the purchase of my 2014 Toyota Camry. And he went out of his way to make sure I leave with the purchased car because I drove up to the dealership in my other car that I was not intending to trade. Quickly he put a team together to help me drive both cars home on the same night. On that note, thumbs up to you Jonny!!! 'Di Wila

December 30, 2016

"Best service, price and financing in California!"

- GabeWat

I was after 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum edition with specific color combination and options. Most dealers in entire California (I contacted about 8) could not get me the one we needed, nor were willing to work on price. Finally I was introduced to Mehdi! He was the most knowledgeable and easy to work with - found "exactly" the configuration I needed - next day! In addition he worked the best price below the lowest quoted from other dealers, even below the one offered via Costco! Mahdi and Mario also managed to get me 0% APR financing, which I was told, was not available for my specific model. Also, their service specialist - Zach, was very helpful in explaining specifications of engine, electrical and other service items! Excellent Team!

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $21083