Maita Toyota

Internet Sales

Sami Bolad, Finance Manager, Maita Toyota

Sami Bolad

April 15, 2017

"Very friendly and processed our vehicle quick! "

- Alim

Jonny was very helpful from the start. He was patient with us in our decision to buy the car, but when we met up at the dealership, he was able to go through things with us quickly without all the added extras we weren't looking for. Very efficient in his work and was super friendly the whole appointment. He answered all our questions and concerns about the vehicle. Our finance guy was quick and we didn't have to wait for very long. He understood what we wanted and delivered with efficiency! Definitely would recommend!

February 06, 2017

"Very Excellent , Best Deal Ever"

- RLabiano

One of the best car dealer ever !!! Smart and very intelligent people especially most of the sales Managers !!! Definitely going to recomend to anybody in our families friends !!!

February 03, 2017

"Excellent customer service and care"

- Di Wila

Jonny De La Cruz is definitely the best. He helped me with the purchase of my 2014 Toyota Camry. And he went out of his way to make sure I leave with the purchased car because I drove up to the dealership in my other car that I was not intending to trade. Quickly he put a team together to help me drive both cars home on the same night. On that note, thumbs up to you Jonny!!! 'Di Wila

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29229