Maita Toyota

2500 Auburn Blvd,
Sacramento, California 95821
Maita Toyota Info
About Maita Toyota

Maita Toyota is a full service Toyota Dealership. Offering New Toyota's, Certified Used Toyota's and Used Vehicles, conveniently located off Business 80 and Fulton Avenue exit. Our Service and Parts operations are full service, offering all aspects of complete vehicle servicing, and parts sales. Maita Toyota is family owned and has operated in the greater Sacramento area since 1988. Please visit our website at www.maitatoyota.com or give us a call at 916-481-0855. We look forward to serving you.

About Maita Toyota

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• 3 Courtesy Shuttles
  • Courtesy Shuttle Drop Off and Pick Up
  • A Pirate Ship to Play On
Kstillman
8/05/2016

"Great experience "

Mehdi was awesome to work with. He helped me get the right car for the best price. Overall Mehdi was very informative about lease options and what cars were available and got me into a Toyota Corolla set up like I wanted right color and options at the monthly payment I requested. I will definitely return to Maita when I need a new car and especially have Mehdi work with me again.

Melissa Baker
8/05/2016

"Always awesome experience start to finish"

Medhi Raza is by far the best car salesman we have ever dealt with! He always is fast and efficient and get the exact car that I want. I have bought a total of 6 cars from him in the last 10 years.

Jckeller
6/10/2016

"Terrific experience!"

We had a wonderful experience with Jonny and David. Both were very easy to deal with. They made the no hassle transaction very pleasant. We drove from Fresno but it was worth the drive. Thank you Jonny and David!

cvgrant
5/27/2016

"STOP the customer service! Bad Brakes vs no service!"

I leased a vehicle from this place and for the first six weeks I took it back for the bad brakes and annoying squeak. Every time I took it in they said they took it for a test ride and could not duplicate the issue. After the fourth time they told me to bring it back when it was squeaking and they would have the shop foreman ride with me. Sooooo, I did and they said there was no one to ride with me at the time I brought it back (11am). The fifth time I took it back I had a service advisor ride with me while the brakes were squeaking and he documented the issue for the shop and they still did not fix the brakes because by the time they got to the vehicle the brakes had cooled off and they could not duplicate the issue. So one last time I took the car in to get the brakes fixed while squeaking and the shop foreman said the vehicle brakes met specifications and I could take it to a third party shop for an inspection. I took the car to Econo Lube on Arden and Fulton that day and the rear pads were worn down to the sensor. It took the great guys at Econo Lube ten minutes or less to figure out what the shop technicians and shop foreman at Maita Toyota could not figure out in six weeks. To top this off, I drive the car for one full day of work (Monday 5/23/16) in the bay area and the car breaks down on the bridge. The car would not move and lost power near Treasure Island. Once again I got off the bridge and called Maita Toyota. I spoke to the salesman and the shop foreman who was very concerned about the car only. The shop foreman was seemed more sad that the vehicle was abandoned on the bridge after asking me if I was with the vehicle still on the bridge. The vehicle gets towed off the bridge and is in a tow yard in Oakland, CA. I live in Sacramento so I need a ride home. It is Thursday and Maita Toyota still provides the same crappy half star customer service. I talked to the sales manager on Monday and he is trying to figure out if the leasing company or the company the car is leased for will pay for the tow and storage. This whole fiasco cost me a lot of loss wages being unable to drive the car with the known issue because it was leased for rideshare however the lease payment is still due. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Claudia123
4/18/2016

"Jonny was great! "

Loved buying a car from Jonny and Maita Toyota. Maita Toyota has a very large selection of cars on their lot to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Jonny is a great manager also, he did not pressure us to buy but Maita Toyota offered us such an amazing price we couldn't say no. They are definitely looking out for the customer and want to make sure we are 100% satisfied when we left! Thank you Jonny and Maita Toyota!

vyvyan84
4/08/2016

"My dad was so happy with his new car"

Johnny was very nice and helpful when we buy our new car. Hope to purchase again with Johnny next Time. I'm looking for to buy my Highlander 2017, I'll come back to johnny

Basket Weaver
3/31/2016

"Low key and no pressure"

Finally----- a salesperson who listens to the consumer! Aside from giving her multiple Chili Peppers, she was patient, understanding, and really cared about my needs as a consumer versus just a quick sale! I highly recommend Colette and Maita Toyota

Ben was lame, as soon as he from figured out we were not ready to buy he disconnected from us. Karl was nice, professional and expedient. Paul bought my truck and also was very attentive.

Watkinswife129
1/21/2016

"Knowledgeable and helpful"

My first car from this dealership was demolished by a hit and run driver in my driveway. For fear of being with out a car, leading to me losing my job and the burden that would be financially on my family we called Toyota Maita. I spoke with Mehdi and explained our situation to him. With in 2 hours on a Saturday (I know super quick for someone to call back regarding financing, I've had people take at least 24-48 hrs before). He had me approved for 2016 Corolla. My husband and I met with him in person later that day, he was very informative and helpful. He even explained the process of the different types of loans with us trying to find us a great deal. Needless to say my husband and I both left with two brand new Corollas that day thanks to him! Now, we are in reliable and safe cars our children feel comfortable and confident in.

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your story and review with us! It is great to hear Mehdi was able to turn such a terrible and frustrating situation around. What a kind testament to his hard work that you and your husband were both able to drive away new Corollas for your family. Thank you again for calling Maita Toyota and allowing us the opportunity to help you. We look forward to taking care of you and your Toyota Corollas for many miles and years to come.

Cowgirl123
1/02/2016

"Worst customer service ever!!"

Worst customer service. Don't get back to you. The GM Eric and the owner Steve are rude and just want their money. Too bad you can't make money without customers! GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!! They just want your money and once they get it they treat you like dirt.

February 10, 2016

We apologize for your negative experience. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy with your service. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Deborah
12/20/2015

"VERY HAPPY"

I bought my Camry from Jonny. He was really great he worked with us to get us the best deal. He is very friendly and professional at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a Toyota or Scion for that matter. Thanks Jonny great job your the best.

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and recommendation. It is great to read Jonny was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you and your Camry again in the future.

Reviews of Mehdi Raza