Maita Toyota

• Courtesy Shuttle Drop Off and Pick Up
  • A Pirate Ship to Play On
2003-2015 and still rolling
8/27/2015

"145,000 miles and still going!"

Passed the state smog inspection again today with 145,000 miles on my Highlander. All repair and maintenance work has been done by Maita Toyota, since 2003. Thank you Maita Toyota for maintaining my "senior vehicle."

sandra2015
8/20/2015

"TERRIFIC VEHICLE PURCHASE EXPERIENCE"

Mehdi was a terrific sales person, guiding me through the process of buying my first Toyota Sequoia Platinum vehicle. He NEVER wasted my time. He was very respectful of how busy I am and did not haggle with me on price. He offered me the best price right away for the new vehicle and the best price for my trade. I was so happy that he did not cost ME extra hours away from my business and my family. He made the whole purchase experience as easy and thoughtful as possible. He beat every other salesperson and dealership dollar wise but he also beat everyone on COURTESY, PROFESSIONALISM AND KINDNESS.

corolla lover
8/15/2015

"Great service advisor EDGAR SANCHEZ"

Mr. Sanchez was the nicest, best educated advisor ever! The car seems fine so I guess the service was also excellent. Thank you Maita Toyota.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear that Eddie provided you with such great service. He is a a great example of the professional service we strive to provide each of our customers. We appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your Corolla for years to come.

Tundra12
7/09/2015

"Great Experience, will return for next purchase!"

very helpful...open and honest transaction. Mehdi was extreamly helpful through the whole transaction, I will be a return customer when I buy my wifes next car.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about Medhi. He is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. On behalf of the Sales team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your sales experience with us and others and we look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs for you and your wife.

Unimpressed
7/06/2015

"Terrible service"

Made appointment to have fan switch problem fixed. This is a known issue that TSB's have been issued for. In any event I have been here 3 hrs, and service advisor said it would be done an hour ago. He now tells me he is leaving for lunch and says, (pointing) they will take care of you. Well now there is nobody (there) to help me and still not done. They now say it's done and to sign the work order, which I declined to do until I see my truck. 15 min later out it comes. If I wasn't late for work, I'd continue to detail this establishments lack of customer service.

July 20, 2015

On behalf of the Service Team here at Maita Toyota, I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. The frustration you encountered due to these delays is understandable and your experience is unacceptable. I have already setup a meeting with the involved parties to review your experience with them, and see how we can prevent this happening in the future. If you would like to discuss this further , please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Again, thank you for the candid feedback on your experience. I sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. I realize we are not perfect, and feedback like you have provided is one of the only ways we can improve. Sincerely, Mike Latham Service Director Maita Toyota

Heartbrkn14
7/01/2015

"Pleasant Experience, Very Satisfied"

My husband has always purchased our vehicles so I wasn't looking forward to having to go through the experience on my own since he had passed away a year earlier. Jonny De La Cruz was a joy to work with, making a dreaded experience pleasant. He was patient with me as I worked through all the various decisions. Mario in finance was also very kind and wasn't high pressure with regard to additional options. I have no complaints only compliments.

July 06, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt review. We are sorry to hear of your loss and glad Jonny and Mario were there to help make what can be a daunting process pleasant and positive. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Thank you very much for your feedback and for choosing Maita Toyota. We look forward to the opportunity to help you with any future vehicle needs. Warm Regards, Your Friends at Maita Toyota

Lou and Karen
6/26/2015

"Easy buying Experience"

We spent a lot of time searching the the internet before buying at Maita Toyota. Without any hassle I was given given a quote that was significantly less than advertised price. What made our experience even better was working with Mehdi Raza, who was very friendly and helpful. I didn't take much more than an hour before we left with the truck that we purchased.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review and testimony. We recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from, and we appreciate you choosing Maita Toyota. It is great to read Medhi was able to make your easy buying experience even better. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it! Best Regards, Your Friends and Maita Toyota

gopigold
6/21/2015

"Best dealership in Sacramento area"

It probably does not matter what I say about Maita but Maita dealership is truly amazing. It is the best in Sacramento area. First, Maita is the only dealer I have found in entire California that actually publish their inventory on-line with MSRP + other discount information (dealers discount, customers discount etc.). The advantage is that customers do not need to haggle very hard to get good price at Maita since they disclose all discount to you. At other dealerships only MSRP is published so customers need to haggle hard since they don't tell you the discount. Second, their salesperson are very good at providing information you ask for. Anyway, hope you guys would at least visit their website and their dealership before going anywhere else....

June 22, 2015

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are honored to have your "Best Dealership" rating. It is important to us to make sure the customer has all the information they need to make an informed decision that fits their needs. We strive each day to ensure each person who visits our dealership will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Lexus
6/14/2015

"Best Buying Experience!"

Back in 2013, we came here to check out for a new Camry. After getting upset by one of their sales person, it was a blessing that we were transferred to Michael Boyd. Very nice, professional, and knowledgeable about the cars. Best of all, he is very helpful and didn't pressure us at all. Then that night, we brought back home a nice white Camry L. Moving forward this year, I helped a friend of mine to get a new car to replace her clunker. Brought her here at Maita and I looked for Michael. Things were very challenging due to my friend's credit, but due to Michael's helpfulness and patience to us and to his boss, they miraculously approved her and we're very happy. Then the next month, it was my turn to buy my car. Michael patiently helped me again going through cars. I cannot decide what car I like so as the color. So we started looking at Corolla, Camry, Prius then to the Rav4. He didn't get tired looking around with me for hours at their lot until I found the Rav4 that's perfect for me. Now I'm vey satisfied of my purchase. BTW: Other Toyota dealer cannot beat Maita Toyota's pricing on cars. It's funny that even Roseville Toyota claimed they are the biggest Toyota in NorCal, their manager admitted to us that they couldn't even match Maita quote to us.

June 22, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Michael, Sami and Maita Toyota. We greatly appreciate your continued customer loyalty and for the opportunity to help your friend as well! We can't thank you enough for your recommendation and this testimony. We look forward to taking care of you and your Toyota RAV4 for years to come.

Tal
6/07/2015

"Too much games"

I bought two cars last year from this dealership! Just too much games people. 1 don't let them check your credit till you get a deal with them! 2. don't let them take the car you choose to any detail crap! they will take off the alarm system! to try to sell to you later for 500$ 3. don't deal with Sami at the finance! he is the biggest scammer ever! Tony is a good guy to deal with but the Finance are just too much games to deal with. and is want to deal with them just don't deal with Sami Bolad!!! ever! I would recommend Mario as more class to deal with, Thanks

June 22, 2015

I would like to first personally thank you for your business, and also apologize that you did not have a fully satisfactory experience at our dealership. Thank you for the candid feedback. At Maita Toyota we are committed to fair, honest pricing. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy with your service. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your concerns. We hope to have an opportunity to help you again.

Reviews of Mehdi Raza