Maita Toyota

2500 Auburn Blvd,
Sacramento, California 95821
Maita Toyota Info
About Maita Toyota

Maita Toyota is a full service Toyota Dealership. Offering New Toyota's, Certified Used Toyota's and Used Vehicles, conveniently located off Business 80 and Fulton Avenue exit. Our Service and Parts operations are full service, offering all aspects of complete vehicle servicing, and parts sales. Maita Toyota is family owned and has operated in the greater Sacramento area since 1988. Please visit our website at www.maitatoyota.com or give us a call at 916-481-0855. We look forward to serving you.

About Maita Toyota

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

• 3 Courtesy Shuttles
  • Courtesy Shuttle Drop Off and Pick Up
  • A Pirate Ship to Play On
Claudia123
4/18/2016

"Jonny was great! "

Loved buying a car from Jonny and Maita Toyota. Maita Toyota has a very large selection of cars on their lot to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Jonny is a great manager also, he did not pressure us to buy but Maita Toyota offered us such an amazing price we couldn't say no. They are definitely looking out for the customer and want to make sure we are 100% satisfied when we left! Thank you Jonny and Maita Toyota!

vyvyan84
4/08/2016

"My dad was so happy with his new car"

Johnny was very nice and helpful when we buy our new car. Hope to purchase again with Johnny next Time. I'm looking for to buy my Highlander 2017, I'll come back to johnny

Basket Weaver
3/31/2016

"Low key and no pressure"

Finally----- a salesperson who listens to the consumer! Aside from giving her multiple Chili Peppers, she was patient, understanding, and really cared about my needs as a consumer versus just a quick sale! I highly recommend Colette and Maita Toyota

Ben was lame, as soon as he from figured out we were not ready to buy he disconnected from us. Karl was nice, professional and expedient. Paul bought my truck and also was very attentive.

Watkinswife129
1/21/2016

"Knowledgeable and helpful"

My first car from this dealership was demolished by a hit and run driver in my driveway. For fear of being with out a car, leading to me losing my job and the burden that would be financially on my family we called Toyota Maita. I spoke with Mehdi and explained our situation to him. With in 2 hours on a Saturday (I know super quick for someone to call back regarding financing, I've had people take at least 24-48 hrs before). He had me approved for 2016 Corolla. My husband and I met with him in person later that day, he was very informative and helpful. He even explained the process of the different types of loans with us trying to find us a great deal. Needless to say my husband and I both left with two brand new Corollas that day thanks to him! Now, we are in reliable and safe cars our children feel comfortable and confident in.

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your story and review with us! It is great to hear Mehdi was able to turn such a terrible and frustrating situation around. What a kind testament to his hard work that you and your husband were both able to drive away new Corollas for your family. Thank you again for calling Maita Toyota and allowing us the opportunity to help you. We look forward to taking care of you and your Toyota Corollas for many miles and years to come.

Cowgirl123
1/02/2016

"Worst customer service ever!!"

Worst customer service. Don't get back to you. The GM Eric and the owner Steve are rude and just want their money. Too bad you can't make money without customers! GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!! They just want your money and once they get it they treat you like dirt.

February 10, 2016

We apologize for your negative experience. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy with your service. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Deborah
12/20/2015

"VERY HAPPY"

I bought my Camry from Jonny. He was really great he worked with us to get us the best deal. He is very friendly and professional at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a Toyota or Scion for that matter. Thanks Jonny great job your the best.

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and recommendation. It is great to read Jonny was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you and your Camry again in the future.

magic1cat
12/19/2015

"Awesome"

Mehdi Raza, was great. Efficient and great communication. Made this transaction go smoothly and I would recommend or refer Mehdi to a future car buyer. No pressure, just an easy no hassle purchase. Thank you very much for your service and assistance.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing this awesome review. Mehdi is a valued team member who goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. We wish you safe travels in your new vehicle and look forward to serving you again soon!

Craig
12/16/2015

"New Tacoma 4x4"

I had the pleasure of doing business with Mehdi. He found a4x4 Tacoma that three other dealers could not locate. The entire staff was very polite. Everyone made the process very easy.

Linda Olavarri

February 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback. Mehdi is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. It is truly rewarding to see your comments as they reflect a customer who takes the time to focus on the positive. Enjoy your new Tacoma and we look very forward to serving you again with any future vehicle needs.

Another happy customer
12/06/2015

"Easy purchase!"

I haved purchased a number of vehicles over the years and this was one of the easiest transactions ever. Mahdi was a good communicator. We traded a number of emails before talking on the phone. He was always prompt and to the point. The same continued in the dealership. He was helpful. He addressed the concerns I had with the used vehicle quickly without question. He was extremely professional. The biggest thing was he never SOLD me a car. He did not use the old four boxes on a piece of paper or question my monthly payment ability tactics I have endured a number of times. He simply offered me a price that was reasonable and fair.

December 06, 2015

We are pleased to hear about your recent buying experience here at Maita Toyota. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and kind feedback. Medhi is a prime example of the professional and knowledgeable service we strive for each day. It is important to us to make sure the customer has all the information they need to make an informed decision that fits their needs. We wish you many happy miles in your new Toyota and look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Barbara Peyton
11/16/2015

"Super efficient and transparent. Great dealership"

This is an excellent place to buy or lease a vehicle. I didn't feel pressured or intimidated. All my questions and concerns were addressed. Both the salesman and the finance man treated me with respect and courtesy. I highly recommend Maita Toyota.

November 16, 2015

Barbara, thank you for sharing this great experience! It is wonderful to hear Michael and Paul helped make your recent purchase efficient and transparent. They love to help customers find just what they want and the great deal they need. We are also honored to have your high recommendation and look forward to serving you with any future vehicle needs. Your Friends at Maita Toyota Sales and Service

Reviews of Jonny  De La Cruz