Maita Toyota

• Courtesy Shuttle Drop Off and Pick Up
  • A Pirate Ship to Play On
Jackie Valdez
4/18/2015

"Above and Beyond Service"

I had an excellent car buying experience at Maita Toyota. I cannot thank Medhi Raza enough for his exemplary service. My situation is very rare because it is a Substitution of Collateral. It is a lengthy and tedious process which I described it as a nightmare. My 2012 Camry that I purchased from another dealership was totaled last December, 2014 and I needed a replacement car. I approached the former dealership but unfortunately, we didn't go anywhere. When I called Medhi about my dilemma, he was so accommodating and he said, "Fax me the documents that you have and I will take a look at it." After a few minutes, Mehdi called me back to inform me that he already started the process and that he will follow up and keep me posted. Mehdi showed the professionalism by being so intuitive on the complexity of my situation that on day 1, he jumped on my case right away. After 4.5 months of waiting, I finally got my replacement car today with the help of Medhi Raza who patiently worked with me during the final weeks of this long process. He went above and beyond with his service and got me out of the nightmare. I absolutely recommend Maita Toyota for car buying because they have the best deals in the area. (Believe me, I did my research for many months). Medhi is the go to person because he treats you like his one and only customer. He returns calls and emails promptly. No sales pitch, it was a straightforward transaction. I wish to acknowledge Sami Bolard in the Finance department for his professionalism in explaining the extra coverage. He is so respectful and when I graciously declined the offer, he did not push me to sign up. No pressure at all. Yes, I love my new Toyota Camry and Kudos to Medhi Raza!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Medhi and Sami were able to provide you with an excellent "Above and Beyond" experience during a stressful situation. We’re glad that Medhi was able to address your purchasing needs so quickly and to place you in your new Toyota Camry. Thank very much for the high recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new Camry and come back to see us!

Priusliver77
4/14/2015

"Great Customer Service Experience "

I brought in a heater blower ran to be installed, and Eddie Sanchez assisted me. He gave me a break with labor and was very friendly and professional.

April 14, 2015

We are very happy to hear that Eddie was able to address your needs and create a great customer service experience for you. . We appreciate you sharing your Service Department experience with us and others and we look forward to an opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Eric Wilson, GM, Maita Toyota

ToyotaMT
3/30/2015

"Friendly, Professional & Great Customer Service!"

My family and I had amazing experience with Mehdi when we purchased our vehicles at Maita Toyota. We purchased 3 Toyota vehicles from Mehdi, and he provided us with excellent service! We will definitely return to him when we decide to purchase the 4th vehicle. Thank you, Mehdi!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Maita Toyota. We appreciate your loyalty to Toyota and to our dealership/Mehdi. Excellent customer service is our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you again.

quetzal
2/22/2015

"Professional, fair, excellent service!"

Mehdi Raza replied to our internet inquiry about a lightly used Prius advertised on cars.com. Mehdi provided an unusually high level of excellent service to facilitate our purchase. Here are some examples: when he could only find one key, he ordered another one made at no cost to us, saving us hundreds; when I mentioned that a small tray was missing from the center console, he found one; when I asked if the vehicle would have an owner’s manual he said he’d make sure and it did; when it was time to negotiate there were no games, he told me his bottom line, and I already knew the Kelly blue book and other information so I knew what was fair and the price was very reasonable; once we decided on the price the process to complete the sale was speedy taking less than 30 minutes. During that time we signed paperwork, made payment, and considered warranties but decided those warranties were not for us. (The car is certified.) There was no pressure to buy extra services. They also did a final cleaning and filled the gas tank. We were then handed off to a person to explain the many features of the vehicle, to program our phones to work with the Bluetooth, answer our questions, etc. It is my nature to do a lot of research before looking at a vehicle. I had tracked pricing of comparables over several weeks. I had reviewed the 538p manual the night before. I am in my 60’s. I am a teacher and a farmer. I have bought many new and used cars over the past 4+ decades. Working with Mehdi was pleasantly different from my past experiences with car sales people. I can strongly recommend working with Mehdi on a car purchase. He provided excellent service for us.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recommendation and review regarding your recent experience at Maita Toyota. It is our privileged and our goal to provide excellent service to every customer and your feedback is truly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Maita Toyota.

100583jjh
12/15/2014

"Worst buying experience"

Ripped off on a certified used Toyota. Inspection sheet was done by a 3 year old. Tried to have issues taken care of and Jonny said his hands were tied. They weren't tied when you sold me the car. Once they get your money they could care less. Do not go to Maita. I ended up turning my vehicle in at another dealer to wash my hands of this place. I will not return and will never bring my wife's car there for service like I used to.

marcusy87
12/08/2014

"Awesome"

I want to say that I had an amazing experience here. From my first time there to my last.i had a very picky order on my truck and my dealer Mehdi Raza found exactly what I wanted in a timely manner. The whole time Mehdi was looking I would get updates on where it was and when I should be able to pick it up. Very professional and all in all an amazing experience! Thank you all for your hard work!

December 09, 2014

Thank you Marcus. We appreciate you choosing Maita again for your vehicle purchase. Very happy to hear you are in the perfect truck for your needs. Thank you for allowing us to make your experience amazing! Sincerely, Dave Klingensmith, GM, Maita Toyota.

jenr2011
12/08/2014

"Fantastic Truck Buying Experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! So very helpful in finding exactly what fit my budget and needs. You have a customer for life! Thank you

December 09, 2014

Thank you Jen! We appreciate your fantastic review of your experience at Maita. Congratulations on your new truck. We look forward to helping you with your future vehicle needs. Wishing you many great adventures in your truck - Sincerely, Dave Klingensmith, GM, Maita Toyota.

ckoss10
11/11/2014

"Professional, Friendly, & Helpful"

We drove 3 hours after seeing the vehicle we were interested in on the internet & agreeing on a fair price by phone. The staff was professional, friendly, & helpful throughout the entire shopping & buying experience. They even allowed our Saint Bernard "Wally" in the showroom & offices. Five Star Experience!

December 03, 2014

Thank you for going so far out of your way to allow us to help you! We understand the big decisions involved in a vehicle purchase and work to make the process as smooth and comfortable as possible. Give Wally a scratch behind the ear from us! Your feedback and kind recommendation is truly appreciated. Thank you again. Sincerely, Dave Klingensmith, GM, Maita Toyota.

mikepen
11/02/2014

"Surreal buying experience with Jon De La Cruz!!"

From the time we set foot at Maita until we went home with the new car, we still couldn't believe it was that easy to buy a car. No haggling, great and fair price upfront, no pressure at all. Jonny Dela Cruz was awesome, very good frontliner! Going to Maita is definitely a positive and personal drive thru experience with Jon Dela Cruz and Mario Aguiar. We will definitely go back and recommend Jonny and Maita toyota to all our friends and family.

December 03, 2014

Thank you for sharing your surreal experience with us! We truly appreciate your kind review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again and helping your with your vehicle needs. Sincerely, Dave Klingensmith, GM, Maita Toyota.

ed.gerber.988
10/29/2014

"Best Ever purchase"

The purchase of this SUV was simple and open.The negotiations were done by email and when we arrived it was ony necessary to sign the paperwork and learn about the new vehicle. A delight!

Mehdi Raza

October 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The delight is all ours. Congratulations on your new SUV! We look forward to having an opportunity to assist you with any future vehicle needs. Warm regards, Dave Klingensmith, GSM, Maita Toyota.

Reviews of Mehdi Raza