Read Reviews Phillips Chevrolet

Scott PerakService Consultant131 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Phillips Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Phillips Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

Our Location

mymommy0421
7/22/2014 7:10:32 AM

Chris MeskinChris Meskin

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Phillips and I was satisfied with both experiences. And the settings time they approved me for my brand new 2014 Malibu! I will be back when it's time for another car! !

"Excellent experience."

Lfileppi
7/21/2014 5:02:40 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Joe HamdanJoe Hamdan

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

Joe Hamdan was excellent to deal with. Very courteous and worked with us to get us what we needed. Great truck and a great deal.

Twitter
"2015 Tahoe LS Purchase Jim G in Mokena Illinois"

gp1985
7/20/2014 8:28:08 PM

Steve PetersonSteve Peterson

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

Steve Peterson was the sales consultant at Phillips Chevrolet I worked with when purchasing my 2015 Tahoe LS in June of 2014. The sales process from start to finish was first class and flawless. I told Steve exactly what model and specific options I wanted. In addition I was willing to special order the Tahoe if necessary. Steve initiated a inventory search for the specific Tahoe. I week later Steve found the exact vehicle near Detroit Michigan. A dealer trade was arranged. Steve drove to the dealer in Michigan and returned to Phillips Chevy with my Tahoe.

A 5 star rating for my experience in all areas: Customer Service, Quality, Friendliness, Price and Overall Experience. Steve is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. I am very satisfied with the Tahoe and equally satisfied working with Steve, Thanks to Steve's attention to detail and his customer centered attitude, I feel I was treated as a valued customer during the sale. It was a pleasure to work with Steve on the purchase of my 2015 Tahoe

"Recall"

ljmusson
7/20/2014 4:33:18 PM

Paul NelsonPaul Nelson
Scott PerakScott Perak

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

I received a recall notice in April of this year and told the parts were not available in July I received a notice to schedule an appointment. I was a little put out when I found out I had to wait 2 weeks to get my vehicle in for 2 safety recalls and even more so while waitng in line to get my vehicle a guy with the same problem had just called that day and was being serviced. My experience with each of the service reps was excellent.

"Customer Service"

captncarls16
7/16/2014 2:36:45 PM

Derek CavotoDerek Cavoto
Dan KachinskyDan Kachinsky

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

I had a couple issues regarding paint and scratches along with a couple of recalls on the vehicle. I had excellent service as they understood I needed the vehicle back to go out of town. They worked very hard to fix all issues and the rest will be taken care of when I return the vehicle.

Twitter
"First time buying a new car."

Roguestool
7/16/2014 11:22:21 AM

Rami AlamawiRami Alamawi

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

Wow! You hear horror stories about going to a car dealership. Obviously those individuals have never worked with Phillips in Frankfort and Rami. This was the first time purchasing a new car and it couldn't have been any smoother and relaxing. I'm already excited to go back and buy my next car. See you all in a few years! Thanks for being an honest dealership with honest salesmen!

"Great experience"

manda4
7/15/2014 9:56:10 PM

Rami AlamawiRami Alamawi
Rafat AlamawiRafat Alamawi

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

I was looking to buy my first car and they were really friendly and helpful. Even after they sold the car to me they said if I ever needed anything to call them right away. They helped me a lot especially since it was my first time buying a car and really tried working with me as best they could.

Twitter
"Mostly good, one exception"

sam_123
7/15/2014 7:56:56 PM

Joe (?)

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

Originally brought car in for work on brakes, suspension, minor repairs & maintenance. Brakes were worn & noisy, Parking brake lever could be pulled up as far as it would go, and car could still roll a bit. Asked for front brakes, and to check rear (drums). Also paid for one of the maintenance packages that supposedly included overall checkup of car. When the car was done, and I picked it up, everything was done and car was much improved. But there was one exception: the rear brakes appeared to have been untouched. Parking brake lever still went all the way up, and car could still roll a bit. I was disappointed that the rear brakes were not even adjusted, since I paid for a maintenance package, and also mentioned that I wanted the rear brakes to be checked.
Let that be a lesson. What work was done had been done well, and I have no complaints about the service and quality of work up to that point. However, to let the brake service go like that tells me something about Phillip"s commitment to providing the very best service to their customers.
Unfortunately, they don't let you check out the car before paying, so I didn't catch it until I left the dealership.

"Fantastic Sales Experience"

goodsox
7/14/2014 4:33:55 PM

Rafat AlamawiRafat Alamawi
Sam DarwishSam Darwish
Justin NoonerJustin Nooner

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

Justin was a fantastic person to work with. From the beginning of our sales experience, he was friendly and really worked hard with us to find the vehicle we wanted at the price we could afford. We have had bad sales experiences in the past before at other dealerships so it was refreshing to deal with someone as professional as Justin. The whole team that helped us throughout the buying process were great! Thank you to Philips Chevrolet for going above and beyond to make this such a pleasant experience for our family!

"Great Experience"

frank84
7/14/2014 8:46:37 AM

Joe HamdanJoe Hamdan

My Review Of Phillips Chevrolet:

We were in the market to buy a new car and our friend recommended we go to Phillips and we were glad we did. Our experience was wonderful, we found the car we want and the price was great. Joe Hamdan made sure the process went smoothly. There wasn't any pressure from Joe to buy anything, he asked us what we were looking for and he found it. We couldn't be more happier with our new Camero Convertible. Thanks Joe!

Reviews 11-20 >>