Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,751 Dealership Reviews
Elvia6627
2/11/2016

"A Malibu experience "

Treaque was very helpful ,great & pleasant. He had so much patient while I made my mind up about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. I would really recommend Treque & this car dealership to family & friends. Thank you Phillips for the wonderful experience ??

mzredd85

"great"

I was very pleased with my service from the time i walked through the door. My car saleman did an awsome job. I would definitely recommand to others.

February 11, 2016

Thank you for your business! "Awesome job" is what we strive for. We appreciate your referrals as well. Happy motoring!

DanDee

"RAMI TO THE RESCUE!!"

From the moment we walked into the dealership we were greated with professionalism from our salesman Rami. He listened to our wants and needs as we debated a new car purchase. Rami was very knowledgeable and helped make our car buying process less stressful. He guided us through our purchase answering every question and made us feel very confident in our decision. We feel blessed to now call Rami our friend!

February 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Welcome to the Phillips Family! We appreciate your business. I will pass your kind words on to Rami. Happy motoring!

Wildhorses

"Silverado experience"

Teague did a fine job. He worked very hard for us. He took us through the whole experience of purchasing our vehicle. He explained everything very thoroughly as well.

cymone caldwell

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your business! We know there are many Chevrolet dealerships and we appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your vehicle :) Happy motoring!

Suezv123

"quick service"

Rami, the salesman who sold me my car, assisted me with a service Issue. From first contact to completion the service I received was amazing.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to Rami. Happy motoring!

ChevyTruckGuy
2/09/2016

"My Chevy salesman, Stephen Robertson, was the BEST! "

My Phillips Chevrolet salesman, Stephen Robertson, was the BEST! He took the time to make sure I found exactly what I was looking for. When I found the perfect vehicle, Stephen made sure I was COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my purchase. REALLY HELPFUL! -- Bob Signore

February 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. "Completely Satisfied" is our goal and I will let Stephen know that he met that goal with you! We really appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

dave82
2/08/2016

"got what i wanted"

I was in the market for a new truck but couldn't find what I wanted until I came to Phillips. Bryan Krupske listened to what I was looking for and he found the exact match. The deal went smooth and they didn't beat me up on the trade in either. Will definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

February 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet and are glad we had the truck you were looking for. I will pass your kind words on to Bryan. Happy motoring :)

Jim and Eileen
2/08/2016

"Great Staff!! Great Service!!"

Awesome Staff, very helpful & knowledgeable.Buy 1 car from Phillips you are a customer for life! Love the new vehicle!!! Thank you to all! Eileen D.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass you kind words on to our "awesome" staff :) We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future!! "Customer for life" is music to our ears. Happy motoring!!

Rub321
2/07/2016

"good experience, "

My wife and I purchased a truck from them. Our experience there was good, Joe Luque understood my situation and made it possible to get me a deal within my financial limits. Thanks again to Joe and the people that made it happen.

February 08, 2016

Thank you and your wife for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! Congratulations on the purchase of your truck. We know there are many Chevrolet dealerships and we are thankful that you chose ours. Happy motoring!

Knkkirk
2/06/2016

"Awesome experience"

Teague was an awesome salesperson who helped us in anyway to be able to purchase a car. Came just looking but ended up driving out with a new car. Rich Samaniego and Brian McMahon also worked very hard to get us what we could afford!

February 08, 2016

Thank you! Brian, Richard, Ryan, Teague and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business! 100% customer satisfaction is our goal! We so appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,751 results