Phillips Chevrolet

Walter  Fields, Sales Manager, Phillips Chevrolet

Walter Fields

"Rami Is The Man 100% "

- TiffanyChicagogirl

I Came In To The Dealer This Was Amazing Experience I Got The Car I want How I Whated thank you so much Rami you are absolutely the best man god bless you I'm going to tell all My friend & Family About You Bring You Some Business Thank you again For Ever Thing

January 23, 2017

"New Phillips Chevrolet customer left with a warm feeling."

- Demeisco1

The overall customer service from the speacialist was amazing , I feel that I can recommend more customers to the dealership to walk away with the same feeling I walk away with .

January 23, 2017

"RAMI EARNED MY BUSINESS!!"

- Msdale

When you walk in the door ask for Rami.. Always ask for Rami! He earned my family 2 car purchase that day and the vehicle we plan on purchasing in June or October. I was almost tempted to trade in my car that day as well..This was the first time I've ever met a honest salesman that worked on getting you the best deal possible that you would be happy with in the present and the future. He truly was amazing. He walked us through each detail including the service center. He ensured we had appointments set for all the extras we had managed to work in the cost. We were there about 4 hours but only because we bought the first car and my sister decided to get her car when my mom was finalizing her paperwork. Rami was hilarious, patient, attentive, and amazing. We left with a newly inducted family member..There was absolutely NOTHING disappointing about this visit. Smiles the entire time. Thanks Rami!

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $17405