Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,366 Dealership Reviews
Kellyw1988
4/20/2015

"Awesome Experience"

My boyfriend and I had previously purchased a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Phillips Chevy in Frankfort and knew we would never buy another car anywhere else. We recently decided we wanted another one because we love it so much, so we decided to get a 2015 Cruze. We looked around online for about a week before deciding to make a trip there. As we were walking in we were greeted by a very friendly salesman, Bryan. We told him exactly what we wanted and he made it happen. We told him we didn't want to play any games or be there for 4 hours. He was extremely knowledgeable and informative and never pushy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. He prides himself in his excellent costumer service and it shows. Overall a great experience and we couldn't be any happier!

Sharon
4/20/2015

"Rami Alamawi is Wonderful"

Rami had the 2015 Equinox that I was interested in purchasing ready to inspect when I arrived. He made sure it had all the features my 2013 Equinox had, which I had just lost in an accident. From beginning to end the process took only two hours and I felt great when I left. The following day my new Equinox was waiting for me to drive home. I would recommend Rami to anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle.

smylynnmedina
4/18/2015

"Excellent "

I had made an appointment with Terrell and came in earlier then expected. He wasn't in yet but another nice Salesman named Steve helped us and showed us everything were were interested in. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Once Terrell came in he stayed with us until the very end and continued to be helpful as well. Terrell and I had been going back before that online and he seemed extremely knowledgeable and professional. Most importantly he never made me feel pressed to buy or come in. I actually did not having the intention of buying but I am glad I did.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know there are many Chevrolet dealerships and are thankful that you chose Phillips Chevy to purchase your vehicle from. I will pass your kind words on to Terrell. Happy motoring!

Roz

"Great experience!"

First time buyer, I leased a traverse and Joe Hamdan walked me from step one to driving happy out the lot. He was very patient with me and not pushy. Exactly what I needed and I would recommend him to anyone.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Joe and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

Cruiser

"Used Car Purchase"

They had the car I wanted, and Joe Hamdan hammered out a deal I could live with! This is the third vehicle we have bought from Phillips. They are the largest in the state; they must be doing something right!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We appreciate your continued business! I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Happy motoring!

tl2186
4/17/2015

"Great Experience with Stephen "

I met with Stephen and was welcomed by a warm smile and great energy. Stephen listened well and took into consideration all of my concerns regarding my budget and my wants and needs. Stephen worked hard to get me what I wanted. Stephen showed me my dream car (Camaro from Transformers!!!) in a Crimson red. It was never driven and a convertible just like I asked. I got a great interest rate and was able to secure the vehicle. Stephen washed it and made sure it was detailed for me. He even helped me to activate OnStar and configure all the features to my phone. I drove away in shock, as I couldnt believe I was able to get my dream car. I am so happy that he was my sales person. I'd recommend Stephen to anyone! He deserves great recognition....and a raise! :)

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Congratulations on getting your dream car!! Crimson red is a beautiful color. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your vehicle from. I will pass your very kind words on to Stephen. Happy motoring!

Everayfa
4/15/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Called to talk with Rami at around 3:30pm and let him know my credit situation and he said he'd return my phone call. He called within a half hour and told me he worked out a deal for me and to come in as soon as possible! Came in at 5pm and threw me a set of keys and told me to check out my new car! In short, with no money down, bad credit, no cosigner and only a trade in, Rami put me in a 2015 Chevy Sonic! By far the best experience I've ever had! At the age 22 I bought my first car independently! I went from a 2000 Honda Civic with 365k miles to a 2015 Chevy Sonic with only 5 miles thanks to Rami & Phillips Chevy in Frankfort!

April 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Congratulations on the purchase of your first car...independently! "Best car buying experience ever" is what we strive for. I will pass your kind words on to Rami! Happy motoring!

JenMatt
4/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Terrell Williams is the best salesman I have met in my entire life. He wasn't pushy, he was very understanding and explained everything to me in great detail. I leased my car from Terrell and will definitely be buying another one from him when my lease term has ended. I really enjoyed my car buying experience at the dealership. If you want to be treated right, go see Terrell at Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort, Illinois.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your kind words on to Terrell! We know there are many Chevrolet dealers; we are thankful that you chose ours to lease your vehicle from. Happy motoring!

LadyDi
4/14/2015

"Truely great Buying Experience !"

Started looking on line. I kept coming back to Phillips Chevrolet. So I took a test drive. My sales person and the whole buying experience .....I was Sold !

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. So glad your online search brought you to Phillips Chevy! We value your business. Happy motoring!

kittyhawk

"Great experience...Highly recommend."

Very friendly service. Worked with me to get the car I wanted at an excellent price. I would highly recommend. This will defiantly be my first stop when looking for my next purchase!!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,366 results