Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

2,468 Dealership Reviews
Phantom
7/03/2015

"An overall great experience!"

I just bought a 2015 Chevy Cruze and couldn't be happier! Not only is the car great but the experience in getting it was far better than my expectations. My brother bought a new Traverse a few months ago and he strongly suggested I go to Phillips, and I instantly understood why. Rami was outstanding to work with, he answered all my questions, got me a great deal and the process was very efficient. He and the staff did a great job and I will absoltuely be reccommending this dealership to others. First class in every way!

Babbi Deuser
7/03/2015

"I Could Not Be Happier "

I was pretty nervous about buying my first car. I walked into the lot without any idea of the type of car I wanted, or too much information about how the process worked. But Joe Luque definitely exceeded my expectations. I did eventually find a car I was in love with, and he made it incredibly simple to get. He took the time to explain every detail of the car, the price, and my options. It's everything I wanted, and he did everything he could to make sure I drove away with it. I definitely won't go anywhere else for future cars.

Ukeda216

"#1 Chevy Dealer!"

This is the second vehicle that my family and I purchased from Terrell in four months. My daughter purchased a 2015 Chevy Impala back in February. Now I am purchasing a 2015 Chevy Equinox. Terrell customer service is outstanding and he gets you what you ask for. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Also, Sam is great also he helped me and my daughter with our vehicles as well. Especially getting us in the price range we were looking for. Anyone looking to buy a new vehicle then the #1 Chevy Dealer in Illinois is the place to be!!!

linda12

"fantastic"

I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE AT PHILLIPS CHEVROLET. I CAME IN TO LOOK AT THE CARS. MY SALES REP WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. HE EXPLAND EVERYTHING TO ME AND I LEFT WITH THE CAR I WANTED. EVERYONE WORKED HARD TO GET MEIN THIS CAR AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING . I AM GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS DEAL TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANKS VERY MUCH. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A CAR.

donnab1225

"Always leave satisfied!"

We tried to go to another local dealership and we actually found the car my son wanted unfortunately they wouldn't meet the price we wanted so we left disappointed and headed right over to Phillips where we found the same make, better model, and at the price we needed. Our salesman Terrell was very nice, and helpful. Thank you to all the people at Phillips for giving us the cars we need.

July 02, 2015

Thank you and your son for heading our way after you tried other dealerships! Your business is very much appreciated. The entire Phillips Team wishes your son many years of happy motoring!

Carrie
7/01/2015

"Joe Luque is a wonderful salesperson!"

I had an amazing experience! Joe Luque put to rest everything people assume a car salesman can be...He was kind, patient, and knew which way to steer me based on what I told him were my criterias. I really appreciated that he was not pushy at all! He simply provided me with various options and let me ask a ton of questions to arrive at a great decision for me. I highly recommend Joe...he is the best!

July 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know there a many Chevrolet dealerships and we are thankful that you chose ours to purchase from! I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Happy motoring!!

Crimson's owner
7/01/2015

"Rami, Cruze & Trax"

Rami always does well by us. He is very personable and knowledgeable. Four time buyer from Rami! Love the 2015 Cruze and maybe should have bought the 2015 Trax like my daughter did. Cute~ Rami is also quick to help fix any issues and deliver the vehicle in the manner I prefer. Most everyone that I met or dealt with during the process of obtaining the two new vehicles was friendly and helpful. Thanks also to Rafat, Sam & Mark. The cars were sparkling, so thanks to the service staff. While I stated I would only buy/lease again if Rami was there, I will stop by Phillips to see if they are still the best run dealership in my area for my next vehicle.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Rami, Rafat, Sam, Mark and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your continued business over the years. Purchasing 4 vehicles from Rami says a lot! We wish you many years of happy motoring!

Kia1
6/30/2015

"Wonderful and quick experience"

I had the best experience at this dealership. I am a first time car owner and I did not feel pressured. The sales consultant Jamie took her time and worked with me. While doing so she consider all of my wants and needs!

July 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet. to purchase your first vehicle from. I will pass your kind words on to Jaime. Wishing you many years of happy motoring!!

Michelle and Todd Mahoney

"awesome"

We got the car wanted for the price we wanted. Our sales person really worked with us. Very pleased and will shop here again for future cars

July 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

jenn537

"Happy Customer"

I would say that I had an overall great experience with everyone at Phillips I worked with Jaime, who was very friendly and nice to deal with. We were able to communicate in person, through email, and via text. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is in a great location with easy access.

July 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. "Overall great experience" is what we strive for. Jaime and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,468 results