Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet

Call
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Monday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

"Great staff"

My experience at Philips Chevrolet was great! The whole process was painless everyone there is very friendly. My salesman Mike Johnson took the time to show me several different trucks to find one that meat my needs and budget. The finance manager Eric was also very friendly and helped me get financed on the truck. I would recommend Phillips to anyone I know.

"Very Satisfied with Phillips Chevy"

Worked with Derek Cavoto. Great Customer service. Sold them a car through the AutoTrader Instant Trade In Offer. Derek made the process quick and painless.

"Rami is the MAN"

I always bring my family and friends to buycars from Rami. And time and time again he exceeds my expectations. He is at top notch professional and always gives exceptional customer service. There's no doubt he is successful for these reasons and probably gets numerous referrals because of it. If you need a car, particularly a new Chevy, see Rami and he won't disappoint.

"Happy with the overall outcome of my purchase! "

Russ did an amazing job with putting me into a brand new 2015 Chevy Malibu. I visited the dealership on Saturday due to receiving a postcard in the mail for a trade-in. I bought my 2013 Malibu from Phillips and because I was so pleased with my deal I figured they'd help me out this time around as well. While I did not purchase my car on that day, two days later they were able to make a very good deal with me that I could not refuse! Russ was extremely professional, and I would definitely recommend him to others when purchasing a car. Thank you so much!

"Satisfied, couldn't be more pleased"

I was looking to trade my 2011 Silverado and purchase a new Chevy Cruze diesel because I had moved farther away from work and needed a more fuel efficient car. I called Dan Sues who was the salesman now manager who originally helped me out 4 yrs ago and he set me up with Derek Cavoto for my new purchase. I couldnt be more happy with Dan because he was willing to help me out again and make my purchase go smooth and hassle free. Derek who was in service now sales was very knowledgable and easy to work with.

"Reg Hernandez Volt repair"

Had to make a appointment for my volt , door lock front passenger did't work, and front tire area was making a squealing noise, made the call for service and Was told Next available date was two weeks away( that kinda of surprised me) however I took it. When I did arrive Tom Barton (service rep) greeted me was professional and pleasant, a loaner was arranged and within 10 minutes I was out of there( nice! ) Dan Kachinsky ( service manager) took the time to stop and say hello (nice guy), it took 4 days for the repairs (parts and paint job was required) , however everything was fixed to my satisfaction. Dan personally took care of me when I picked up my volt. I know phillips gives great deals , but to me it the service afterwards that counts and for this they get a A+ Thanks again

"BACK TO PHILLIPS CHEVROLET"

We unexpectedly were back in the market for a new car after purchasing a Tahoe about 6 weeks earlier from Phillips. We returned to Phillips Chevrolet as we have been become regular customers by purchasing five vehicles since 2008 for our family because we have been able to get a fair deal and the staff is very friendly and personable. For our last 2 purchases, Sales Associate Stephen Robertson was extremely nice and helpful and Sales Manager Sam Darwish worked hard with us to get the deals were we needed it be to purchase our new Tahoe and Malibu. We are a Chevy family and Phillips Chevrolet has not given me a reason to look at buying anywhere else.

"New 2015 Sonic"

I purchased a 2015 Sonic on Nov 17. I had such a great experience at Phillips. I also had the pleasure of working with Jaime Birks while purchasing my car. Jaime was so informative, understanding, and kind. She made me feel like I was her top priority from the moment I walked in the door. She also would not have let me leave unless I was completely satisfied with everything with my car. I also had a great experience when speaking with other members of the Phillips staff. I would highly recommend Phillips and especially Jaime to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle.

"New Silverado"

Going to the dealership I was iffy on purchasing a Chevy, but when I was paired with Chuck Yazguirre that all changed. He exceeding expectations on answering all the questions I have. As an engineer, I am very detailed but this didn't stop Chuck. I can honestly say Mr. Yzaguirre was the reason I purchased my new vehicle, and from that I thank him.

"Quick. Amazing Customer Service"

From entering the door, to driving off the lot with my new vehicle; the customer service and level of attention and professionalism was epicable. Terrell Williams, my salesman, epitomize he ultimate car buying experience and made me feel comfortable and secure within my purchase. I'd strongly recommend Terrell Wiiliams to get you in the car you need.

Reviews of Rami Alamawi