Phillips Chevrolet

Product Specialist

May 20, 2017

"I would buy again!"

- Sharpie

As soon as I pulled on the lot and explained my auto goals...they were met. No games, 1 vehicle was pulled up that met my needs. I purchased that vehicle. I appreciated Joe listening to what I was looking for instead of trying to sell me on things I wasn't interested in. He was very helpful and explained everything in great detail. Very experienced which made my process extremely easy. From start to finish I enjoyed the process. Thank you!

Joe Luque
Ryan Swindle

May 20, 2017

"GOOD FRIENDLY PLACE TO BUY A CAR "

- apoczik

Everybody at the dealership was friendly from the time you stepped in the door . Ramos was friendly and didn't put any pressure on you to buy . He showed what he had on the lot and what was on them

Ricardo Ramos

May 19, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- cornell29

Drove 2 hours to check out the Silverado 2500HD that I purchased due to the best price I could find online between multiple dealers. I will definitely go back when I am looking for another vehicle in the future.

Jacob Porterfield