Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,941 Dealership Reviews
Bill and Kaityln
7/23/2016

"Great place "

Lisa and Ryan are great. They were very honest and helpful! They went above and beyond to help us. It's hard to find people in customer service that have as much integrity as Ryan and Lisa have. I will being buying my cars from your location in the future and I also been telling everyone how great the experience was thank you for helping us out and working with us!!

July 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and your business! We look forward to your business in the future. I will pass your appreciation of them going above and beyond to Lisa and Ryan. Happy motoring!

Farrah123

"A one dealership"

From a great salesman in Tim Rath to a great service department thanks to everyone thanks to management for the hard work they put in to get the deal done.

July 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle! Happy motoring from the Phillips Team :)

Jon5738

"Respects the buyer"

Terrell is a very kind and considerate salesman. He understands both sides of the car buying process and works with the buyer to ensure satisfaction. Way to make what is usually a daunting experience a smooth ride instead!

July 25, 2016

Thank you!! "Smooth ride" car buying experience is music to our ears. Thank you for your business! Happy motoring!

Studnicka,k
7/22/2016

"Rami expertise as our salesperson was top of the line!!!!"

Rami demonstrated a extremely high level of knowledge on our purchase of a 2016 Traverse. He showed us every vehicle on the lot that met our list of must have items before we purchased a new vehicle. He was referred to us by a very good friend, and went above and beyond our expectations. We brought our son with us, who was embarrassed by all the question we were asking. Rami told him it was a important purchase for us , and he wanted us to be completely satisfied and processed to answer every question and concern that we had. We are delighted with our new vehicle, and the outstanding service that we have received from Rami, and Phillips. As a matter of fact last night we attended a orientation class at Phillips with approximately 20 other people. Phillips provided us with dinner, and explained all the do's and don't about our new car purchased. We will be referring all of our family, friends and co-workers to Rami.

July 25, 2016

I will also pass your kind words on to Scott, Emir and Dan :)

July 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a GREAT review! We appreciate your family choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your 2016 Traverse. 100% Completely Satisfied is our goal!! We are glad you attended the Car Clinic we had last week :) I will pass your kind words on to Rami. Everyone at Phillips wishes you Happy Motoring!!!

Lisa K.

"Rami Alamawi"

Rami was very knowledgeable about the Equinox we were interested in. He stayed late to help with me with the technology and was very patient with all the questions I had. Him and his associates made the car buying experience a friendly and non complicated one.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your appreciation on Rami staying late the night of your purchase. The entire Phillips Team is thankful for your business. Happy motoring!!

MaryS

"Erin Carberry"

Erin was my product specialist. She listened to what I wanted in my vehicle. She demonstrated knowledge of the equinox I was interested in. She brought out the exact vehicle I wanted for a test drive. She then went over all the pricing including all available rebates. I believe I got a great deal and awesome service!

July 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet. Congratulations on the purchase of your Equinox :) Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

ShayB2018

"Teague's the best"

Loved him he rocked , he got me out of my bull crap car that over 4 salesperson told me was impossible ....overall I was very happy he made my dream come true

July 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review :) I will pass your "you rock" rating on to Teague. So happy your dream came true as it relates to your car purchase. Everyone at Phillips Chevrolet appreciates your business. Happy motoring!

Monique Budzynski
7/19/2016

"Very friendly people "

Even after getting there late and staying until after closing everyone was very nice and didn't rush anything. They are all very friendly and helpful with the car purchase. They made it feel like we were all friends.

July 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for your vehicle purchase...welcome to the Phillips Family!! Your kind words are very much appreciated :) Happy motoring!

Wendy Marquez
7/15/2016

"Great customer service"

We had a great experience at Phillips Chevrolet buying a truck. Our salesman, Anthony McAuley truly made the whole process so much better. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and well taken care of. Thank you Anthony!

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet. I will pass your kind words on to Anthony and your appreciation for him going above and beyond. Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! Happy motoring!

ace1013
7/14/2016

"You had me at hello"

Anthony was great to work with, I was a few steps in the door and he greeted me. He asked what brought me in and I told him about the deal I saw online, he quickly offered a test drive. He was not over bearing and spoke to me about sports, the area, and so on, not making good me feel pressured. He did follow up with me after my visit. I took a week to come back and secure my buy, he was very patient with me throughout the entire process. I live in Lansing and could have gone there to purchase the vehicle from Phillip Chevy in Lansing, but because of Anthony I chose to not even try. I much rather have dealt with him. Thank you Phillip Chevy and thank you Anthony McAuley.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! You kind words are much appreciated. I will pass them on to Anthony! The entire Phillips Team is thankful for you purchasing your vehicle from us. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,941 results