Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet

Call
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

Kat

"Great experience"

I recently went to Phillips Chevrolet to buy a car. My sales person was Jaime Birks, and I couldn't have been happier. She helped me out a lot in the decision process. There was no pressure what so ever, and she was very down to earth. She also worked with me a lot on prices. I strongly suggest visiting her to buy a car. I also worked with Angel Santana, and he was hilarious.

cjboomsma1

"Very happy"

First purchase from this dealer. Very simple and easy purchase. I would definitely use them again. Bryan Krupske was a very knowledgeable salesman and answered any questions we had with no pressure.

abrown5

"AWESOME sales reps"

Every employee I came into contact with at Phillips Chevrolet was helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I was recommended here by a coworker and I will be recommending Rami and his team to family and friends in the area. They went above and beyond what they had to do for me and I appreciated it so much. Definitely would recommend anyone in the area to go to them if you're looking to buy or sell. They are great!

December 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! Please tell your co-worked that we said thank you for referring you to us. I will pass your kind words on to Rami. We appreciate your busines. Happy motoring!

rrbaer
12/22/2014

"Great price and great service!"

Our salesman Rami Alamawi made this car buying experience a pleasure, Rami is a great person to do business with,very knowledgeable. The whole dealership is outstanding. Thanks for the easy transaction.

Kaitlin Kutchinski

December 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Rami and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

cheryn
12/22/2014

"Great! We drove off with exactly what we wanted."

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Phillips Chevrolet and our salesperson is Jaime Birks. She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and always exceeds our expectations. We got the exact 2015 Equinox LTZ that we were looking for and were driving away in a few hours! Always recommend Phillips to everyone - our experience was great!

December 23, 2014

Thank you for your continued business. "Exceeds our expectations" is what we strive for. I will pass your kind words on to Jaimes. Happy motoring!

Blak

"A True Blessing"

Really, I wasn't expecting nothing to be done but my man Marty McKenna is a true blessing!! He's quick, accurate and friendly too!! I just came in to look at the Chevy Cruze and he got me I great deal on the 2014, with excellent payments. He's truly a blessing. I recommend Uncle Marty when you go in to Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort. He's a good man. Shout out to Marty Marr!! ??

December 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Uncle Marty :) Congratualtions on the purchase of your 2014 Chevy Cruze. We appreciate your business! Marty Marr sends a shout out right back to you! Happy motoring!

Closer

"Excellent"

Rami and Rafat delivered ultimate level of customer service. Rami was genuinely concerned about me knowing how to use my features the pricing and paperwork was a breeze

December 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Rami, Rafat and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

Rosemary Turner
12/21/2014

"My experience at Phillips Chevrolet"

My boyfriend and I were very pleased with the service we received. We would recommend Phillips Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a car. Everyone made us feel comfortable our salesman Joe Hamdan is very detailed with the information he gives. Now we are the proud owners of a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro .

happymom

"First time buyer"

Outstanding" first time" buying experience for my son thanks to the expertise and patience of sales representative Joe Luque. We cannot thank Joe and Phillips Chevrolet enough.

December 22, 2014

Thank you and your son for choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase his first vehicle from. "Outstanding first time buying experience" is music to our ears. I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Please tell your son...happy motoring!

Torrence

"The Man!"

Marty was great he didn't Rush me into buying anything he also made sure I got what I want. I am extremely happy with my purchase as well. The finance guy Matt made it a easy experience and taught me a lot as we'll as Marty. I will recommend Marty any day at Phillips Chevrolet!

December 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I will pass your kind words on to Marty. Happy motoring!

Reviews of Rami Alamawi