Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,967 Dealership Reviews
Luckyone0121
8/25/2016

"Great Experience!"

We had an excellent experience buying our car here. Our salesman, Anthony McNamara, was very helpful and informative. He walked is through the entire process from start to finish. I would highly recommend buying here. We received red carpet treatment!

August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! "Excellent experience" how nice of you to say :) I will pass your very kind words on to the Team. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

Greg Donldson
8/24/2016

"Great Sales Team"

I didn't have the best credit but Rami was so determined to get me into the truck I wanted. It took some time and help from finance but after a few hours, he came back to with the good news. Truck was mine! He probably spent more time with me than he did sleeping the prior night, but he still wanted to make sure I was 100% happy. Determined to do so, he had the Service Professionals fixed some dents, cut a new key, and get me a spare tire. Couldn't ask for a better experience with sales, finance, or service. Thanks!

August 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to our Team! So glad you were 100% happy :) Congratulations on your truck. Wishing you very happy motoring!!

Ksmola12
8/21/2016

"Great experience "

This was the first car I have ever financed and all I heard from people is that it is a horrible thing that takes all day long. My husband and I just went in looking to see if we could afford the nee chevy Malibu..Rami helped us right we got there. The process went faster than we expected. He did everything he could to get us the best montly payment. He is a nice person, and very understanding (had our 2 year old with and didnt want to sit long) it was great how he understood us and our needs as parents. So far we had a great experience with this dealerships. In addition love love love that all the paperwork is on a flashdrive! Emir helped me with all the paperwork but he was also very friendly and I found that he is respectful of all costumers.

August 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your business and kind words. I will pass them on to Rami and Emir. We just started using flash drives in Finance...I will pass on the positive feedback. Happy motoring to you and your family :)

Ashereyk
8/18/2016

"Teague is great!"

I recommend this dealership, the employees are all so friendly and helpful. My salesman was Teague- he is very knowledgeable about the products and is someone you definitely want to buy a car from!

August 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Teague and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your kind words. Happy motoring!

Karl PETERMAN
8/17/2016

"Used car purchase"

Phillips Chevy had a Toyota Corolla that was reasonably priced all things considered. I met Joe Hamdan and he did everything he could to help me get the car. The car had a dead battery on the lot, so he brought out a battery cart so I could see if everything worked. He tried to get the service dept to swap out the battery with a new one - but after more than an hour of waiting for them to do that he got them to just put the old battery back in so I could take the car to my mechanic. Things do not move quickly in the back. The car checked out OK, though the bad battery meant Phillips had to send it to a Toyota dealer to clear the airbag warning light. That took another day. When I came in to negotiate the price, we played the usual game people have to go through. I was able to get some money off, though I could have gone elsewhere and paid quite a bit less for the exact same vehicle, I decided to finish the deal at Phillips because of Joe. He's the good cop in the good cop/bad cop roles that are played out at the dealership. I bought the car for my daughter and Joe treated her as any dad would want - with respect and kindness. He gave her a $20 gas card on the way out and made sure we were completely taken care of. I don't know much about the rest of the dealership, but after spending a few hours with Joe, I can certainly recommend him as a salesman.

August 18, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to improve. We apologize for the wait when wanting to take the vehicle for a test drive. I will pass your kind words on to Joe. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of a vehicle for your daughter :) Please wish your daughter very happy motoring from the Phillips Team!!

KATHLEEN VOLEK
8/17/2016

"Awesome!!"

Anthony McAuley worked hard to find us the vehicle that fit our needs! He was professional yet personable which meant the World to our purchasing experience with him!! Thank you again! We love our new Traverse it rides like a Dream!

August 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Anthony at Phillips Chevrolet! Happy motoring in your new Traverse that rides like a dream :) We appreciate your business!!

paboud
8/16/2016

"I was taken very good care of on a VERY BUSY day ."

I purchased my last Camaro from Phillips chevy back in 2011 and had a good experience plus no one has the Camaro collection that they do it was like walking into a big candy store. I live in Clifton il which in central il but the drive was worth it I bought the car I wanted and received what I wanted for my old car. Rami Alamawi was very busy but always attentive and made a very good suggestion about window tints. Theres no doubt if you want a large selection this is the place.

August 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Rami and Robert at Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your repeat business and the drive you made from Clifton to Frankfort :) I will gladly pass your kind words on to Rami! Happy motoring!!!

jwarcher
8/15/2016

"Thank You"

Lisa was very knowledgeable about the truck I was interested in. I appreciate the time she gave us. Definitely recommend seeing Lisa for a new vehicle.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Lisa and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your referrals. Happy motoring!

Martin
8/14/2016

"I love my 2014 Chevy Impala!!!!"

I bought a 2014 Chevy Impala here about 1 week ago from Rami. He was very easy to deal with and I got a great car which was (super loaded) saw some signs that said he is one of the top salesman in the state and I would definitely agree. If you need a new Chevy go and see Rami at Phillips Chevrolet. HE'S THE BEST!!!!🏆🏆🏆

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your very kind words and your trophy pics on to Rami. I have to say this is the first survey we have received with pictures of a trophy :) Thank you so much for your business! Happy motoring!!

JoeyB24
8/12/2016

"They really look out for you."

My old car finally had enough and it was time for a new one. I was pretty set on what I wanted next and Anthony made my car buying experience so easy. I was recommended to him and was able to reach out to him on what time would work best. Upon my arrival, he had both cars I was interested parked next to each other! Keys in both hands. I was able to test drive both and talk out the pros and cons and then make my final decision. It was a smooth process that honestly did not take as long as I thought. He was easy to talk to and truly wanted what was best for me. I recommend you ask for Anthony next time you are in search of a new ride!

August 12, 2016

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of a new vehicle when your old vehicle had enough :) Please send our thank you to the person that referred you to us. I will pass your kind words on to Anthony. Happy motoring!!

1 - 10 of 2,967 results