Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

2,525 Dealership Reviews
winjil SKY
8/24/2015

"Joe Luque is a very knowledgeable and helpful car salesman"

My husband and I had a great car buying experience at Phillips Chevrolet with Joe Luque. He was knowledgeable about the car we purchased and a thoroughly pleasant person to deal with. Looking forward to enjoying our new purchase. Thanks

August 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. "Great car buying experience" is what we strive for. We appreciate your business! I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Happy motoring!!

Indiana216
8/23/2015

"Do not buy from anyone else but Phillips."

I have been dealing with a lot of dealers in Indiana, and it was awful. I gave up in Indiana, and looked for a high rated dealer. This is the one. I live in a small town about 2 1/2 hours away, it was so worth renting a car and driving to Frankfort, IL. WOW $$$$$ Saving. Some dealers do not realize we have the internet to compare pricing. Phillips Does! I dealt with Chris Smith on the internet through e-mail. He was fast, listened, and delivered the deal. We also talked on the phone, he listened and got back to me right away. Not the case at many of the other dealers that I contacted. Stay away from Lafayette Indiana dealers. Lots of smiles and laughter after you leave.(From the bad deal they just quoted you). The atmosphere is much different at Phillips. I always felt attacked and on the defense , this was just the opposite at Phillips. Do you like to be pressured or intimidated? Go to a tent sale in Lafayette, Indiana. The opposite at Phillips. The dealership has a different focus for its employees. The upper management must be kind and friendly, because it shows in the employees. The biggest example of this is Joe Hamdan. ASK FOR HIM!!!!!! I took a test drive with Joe, the paperwork process, looking over the dealership and the service department. Nice guy I thought. After you buy a car that's it, your on your own. Would you expect a guy spend 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min, showing you and your wife how to use all ,and I mean all , of the cars component features? Joe did. Wow, that new 2015 Chevy Malibu 2LT with Electronics PKG is something to learn. Joe made it so easy. Patient , kind, and funny -That's Joe Hamdan.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a NICE review :) We appreciate you driving 2.5 hours each way to purchase your vehicle from Phillips Chevy. I will pass your very kind words on to Joe, Chris and the Phillips Team! The internet process helps compare prices. We are so glad that this process brought you to us!! Happy, happy, happy motoring!

jewel
8/21/2015

"The time spent waiting for the service was worth it. "

The drop off service goes a long way during repairs and the drop off van driver really knows how to treat you like you are part of his family. Terrell Williams was an excellent salesman. Dee Blackwell is a caring person. Paul Nelson is understanding and expeditious. Emir Nordic looks after the dealership's best interests. Dan Costello tries his best to please the customers.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review!! Terrell, Dee, Dan, Paul, Emir and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business! I will pass your kind words on to our shuttle driver as well. Happy motoring!

Wifenmommy2
8/21/2015

"Enjoyable Experience"

My family including two young children had a pleasure of buying a car from Phillips car dealership. We have brought two cars from this dealership. Joe Luque was so knowledgeable and was able to meet our needs based on what we wanted. He answered my children questions as well which is above and beyond his duties. They provided area for children during the waiting period. Everyone was professional and courteous.

August 24, 2015

Thank you and your family for choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase from. We appreciate your contiued business! We are glad your children enjoyed the play area we have in the waiting room. Happy motoring!

Jan. Tampa
8/20/2015

"Flew to Chicago to buy from Phillips."

We flew to Chicago from Tampa, to buy from the Phillips dealership in Frankfort. The decision was based on their reduction in price (beat Florida prices completly) and zero interest. Stephen was kind enough to pick us up at OHare in a fantastic new Tahoe. My husband loves to talk shop and ask questions, Stephen was extremely knowledgeable regarding a wide range of automotive details. He checked on us during our road trip back home and overall, made a difficult task seamless. Thanks for the great deli recommendation also. Would buy from you again, Jan Phelps, BSN, MS, ARNP, CCRN, Abbey Medical Clinic. Tampa, FL

August 21, 2015

Thank you and your husband for flying from Tampa to purchase your vehicle from Phillips Chevrolet in Franfkort! We know there are many Chevrolet dealerships and are thankful that you chose ours. I will pass your kind words on to Stephen and the thanks for the deli recommendations. Happy motoring!

Mohammad1
8/18/2015

"Positive Experience"

Joe Hamdan took time to find the right price for my budget. My family is happy to go home with a new car. Thank you Joe for your patience and assistance, had to be a God send.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!! We appreciate you and your family choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your vehicle from :) Being a God send is a great thing...I will pass that on to Joe. Happy motoring to you and your family!

Davelaw
8/17/2015

"Best Car Purchase Experience of My Life"

I can't say enough good things about this dealership. I will remain a customer for life. When I came to Phillips Chevrolet, I had a car on which I was upside down. I wasn't sure how I would do or what I could get, but I wanted to upgrade. My salesman, Joe Luque, spent the time with me I needed to review my options and answer my questions. He was obviously genuinely interested in my personal reasons for purchasing the car, and worked with me to tailor a vehicle and plan that worked for me. When it was all said and done, I drove off the lot with a brand new Impala. Thanks so much to Joe and the rest of the staff that helped me get the car I wanted!

August 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Joe and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Impala. Happy motoring!!

Impala Lover
8/16/2015

"Good Treatment"

In the past nine months, we have worked with Chuck Yzaguirre for the purchase/lease of new cars. Chuck is very personable and worked hard to get us the cars we wanted. He even had to drive all the way to Decatur to pick up my car. Thanks, Chuck, for making a rather long process more enjoyable. If you are in the market for a new Chevy, then Chuck is the man to see. I also dealt the service department when I brought the one car in for an oil change. We had a concern over the windshield wipers, and they took care of it with no hassle.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase and service of your vehicle. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

dsalonis1
8/14/2015

"new car yayyy!`"

Phillips has been the dealer I have gone to the last two cars I bought! they are awesome, Terrell my saleman was great and made the deal as painless as possible! If you are looking for a car go see Terrell he will get the job done!!

August 17, 2015

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your referrals as well!! I will pass you kind words on to Terrell. Happy motoring!!

Jodiand Steve
8/14/2015

"Phillips found our unicorn!"

We were looking for a fully loaded Equinox LTZ in a color other than black. Several other dealers told us there were none within 200+ miles. But Ashley and Chris assured us they could find it and they did! We came in to claim it and got to work with Joe who answered all our questions and even anticipated questions we didn't know we had! He also showed us several ways to finance the car and worked with us to find the best deal. Dan checked our identity and showed us some more options. He also talked to us about how easy it would be to get the tow package. We got a tour of the super clean service area and then met with Yazin to complete the paperwork. Even that was painless! We drove the "unicorn" home that night and since then have enjoyed driving it and receiving all the compliments. Sam called me the next morning to make sure everything was good and we said "without a doubt"! And Joe called to make sure we were happy. Thanks to all the staff for making our experience so great! We recommend you whole-heartedly and will definitely return for the next purchase!

August 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Congratulations on the purchase of your "unicorn" :) We are so glad Ashley and Chris were able to find the exact vehicle you wanted. I will pass your very kind words on to the Phillips Team. We appreciate your business! Happy motoring!!

1 - 10 of 2,525 results