Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet

Call
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Monday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Tuesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

"Amazing People, Amazing Cars"

I was looking to buy a new or used car recently. wasn't sure if I was even interested in a Chevy. I sat down with Steve Peterson and he told me all the amazing features and progressive technology Chevy cars have to offer. i'm very happy to now say i would love to buy any car off Steve. he helped me to see how easy and painless buying a car could be.

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

WE COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. CHUCK OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE WAS OUTSTANDING. HE TOOK THE TIME TO HELP US FIND THE RIGHT CAR FOR US. GREAT MILAGE AND FUEL EFFICIENT. VERY PLEASED.

"Amazing customer service "

This is the third time that I have bought a car from Phillips. This time Rami was my salesman and he did an outstanding job! I couldn't be more happier with my new purchase! I suggest that if your in the market for a new car Phillips chevy is the place to go!

"Rami Alamawi is the greatest!!"

My parents brought me to Phillips Chevy to buy me my very own car the other day. Rami Alamawi helped us greatly by making sure my dream car had everything I ever dreamed about and then some! He's very honest and helpful and he made my experience worthwhile from the moment we pulled into the parking lot. He wouldn't allow the vehicle to leave the parking lot unless it was detailed to perfection!! He's always willing to help and is overall a very pleasurable person to deal with! My family and I will always recommend Rami Alamawi at Phillips Chevy!

"BEST SALESMAN, FINANCE AND SERVICE DEPT"

We came to buy a car for my son last year. We stopped just to drive through and look. Not being a fan of Chevy, we didn't have high hopes. After getting out to look closer we found a car we were interested in. Always approaching this as a negative experience, we were not looking forward to speaking to a salesman. Rami Alamawi changed our entire car buying experience. His no BS approach and upfront, honest personality sold us. If you don't want the headache of wondering if you're getting the best deal, this is your guy! We tell him what we are willing to do and he gets it done. We have since returned and bought another vehicle from him and it was just as good. I will never EVER buy a car from anyone else. Rami Alamawi is the best!!

"Great Dealer"

Joe Luque made the car buying experience easy and fast. I was in and out of the dealer in no time. I would recommend Joe and Phillips Chevrolet to anyone!

"Rami Alamawi is the heart of Phillips Chevrolet!!!!"

Rami Alamawi is the best car salesman we have ever dealt with in all of our years of car buying experiences. We went in with a Costco promotion and he was able to offer us an even better deal than what Costco was offering, price wise and promotion wise. We are now driving a brand new Chevy Cruze with a car payment that can't be beat by any other dealership we have dealt with. He listened to our concerns and was very helpful in offering suggestions that fit our family and financial needs. He has a very positive and upbeat personality and makes you feel confident that you are purchasing the right vehicle for your budget and still are happy with the luxury of a new car. It's been only four days since we've acquired our new vehicle and he has been in constant contact with us to make sure we are happy and satisfied as customers. I wouldn't go to any other car salesman at this establishment as he is very hard working and looking to make his customers happy.

"Warranty Repair"

Was greeted by a very friendly man Paul Nelson who went above & beyond to make sure my car was repaired properly. I met him as a stranger & left as a friend. He was an awesome man.

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased a 2014 Spark right when the recall happened. I received mutliple phone calls keeping me up to date on the status of my purchase and was even offered a FREE rental car! Everyone can be good when things go well - it really shows how important customer service is when something isn't perfect. Good job Rami Almawai and team!

"Left feeling great about my purchase, still happy"

This was a great experience. Joe was very nice and honest about everything right away. He didnt waste any of my time. He made it as easy and pain free as possible to purchase my first car. I am very happy after doing business at phillips chevy frankfort.

Reviews of Joe Hamdan