Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,306 Dealership Reviews
perimcc
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Chuck helped me find a car for a great price and made the overall car buying experience really enjoyable. Happy to be driving off in a Chevy Volt!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Congratualtions on your Volt! We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet. Happy motoring!

ECRussell
3/01/2015

"Service on 2014 Silverado High Country,Silverado."

Scott Perak, Service Advisor is very personal and accommodating. The service on my 2014 Silverado high country was exemplary as usual Thanks ,again Scott. Also, thanks for the coffee!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet to service your Silverado. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. I will pass your kind words on to Scott. Happy motoring!

Leonidas300
2/28/2015

"One Happy Phillips Chevy Volt Owner"

Tom Barton top of the line service advisor helped me out start to finish and notified me the warranty was extended so Phillips returned my money. I won't be going anywhere else Tom thank you Chevy is the way to go!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Tom and then entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your kind words. Happy motoring!

mmmellens
2/28/2015

"Won't go anywhere else!"

I bought a car last night and worked with Mike Herris. I have been to a few different dealerships looking for the right equinox, and no one has done more, been nicer, and gone above and beyond than Mike. He went out of his way to stay late for me even! I never felt pressured, he listened to what I wanted, and got me exactly what I wanted at a price and payment that worked out great! Thank you so much Mike and Phillips Chevy, you have made a customer for life!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We know there are many Chevy dealerships and we are thankful that you chose ours to purchase your Equinox from. "A customer for life" is music to our ears. Happy motoring!

STB

" "GOOD TO GO""

The dealership and their sales rep. Rami Alamawi are five star ! The buying experience was fast - fun - drama free ! If you need a vehicle stop in , and ask for Rami - HE IS GOOD TO GO !

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your 5 star rating to Rami. Rami and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your kind words. Happy motoring!

bedfordb2

"Excellent service"

Got a car from Jaime she had Excellent customer service took care of all my needs very informative the best and i will definitely come again!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. "Excellent customer service" is what we strive for. Your business is very appreciated. Happy motoring!

CarolJ2317

"Stephen Robertson sales"

Stephen is a genuinely nice young man! He knew everything and answered all my questions.felt so comfortable in the sales room too. He showed me inside my new car. Very very happy I walked into Phillips Chevrolet. Thank you, Stephen

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your very kind words on to Stephen, We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

Loleary
2/26/2015

"Great experience"

Jim Rio was very nice, friendly, and knowledgable. I was looking for a used car. We usually always go to Phillips Chevy and the service was great. Jim walked us through everything and made the whole process smooth as could be. Could not be any happier with my car and the service I experienced there. GREAT PLACE!!! -The O'Leary's-

February 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your family choosing Phillips Chevrolet for your vehicle purchase. I will pass your kind words on to Jim. Happy motoring!

keith368
2/24/2015

"Great Service and Price"

Fast procedure to purschase a new vehicle. Sales rep was fantastic and answered all of my questions and really knew the product he was showing me.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The entire Phillips Team appreciates your business. Happy motoring!

george
2/21/2015

"car buying experince"

Internet sales person Liz Palumbo was very helpful in finding the truck that fit my needs, Once at the dealership I was met by Stephen Robertson who was very friendly and helpful. He showed the truck and gave us a test drive, we had plans on going to a different dealership but Stephen and the staff at Phillips gave us such a good deal we had no need to go elsewhere, Would highly recommend Stephen Robertson and Phillips Chevrolet

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Liz, Stephen and the entire Phillips Team appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for your vehicle purchase. Your referrals are appreciated as well. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,306 results