Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

2,490 Dealership Reviews
Bill1972
7/27/2015

"Enjoyed my experience with Steve Sorensen great salesman "

Purchased two vehicles from Steve Sorensen and really enjoyed his professional approach and assistance in this purchase for our two daughters Erica and Kelly would recommend Steve to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle from Phillips Chevy,

July 28, 2015

Thank you for business! We know there are many Chevrolet dealerships and we are thankful that you and your family chose ours. Happy motoring Erica and Kelly!!

Lena0426
7/25/2015

"The best dealership to deal and build a relationship with! "

My husband and I went to visit Rami and the Phillip Chevrolet family to look at purchasing a car. We have dealt with Rami over the years and we ended up purchasing not 1 but 2 vehicles! They went above and beyond of making our experience great and getting us both great interest rates and made sure we obtained all the right warranties and maintenance features. Even though the car was spotless, they insisted on running it through the detail center to make sure we drove off the lot with a shinny new car. A special thank you to Sam Darwish & Rami Alamawi for always looking out for us.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate you and your husband choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your vehicles from. Our goal is to exceed your expectations! I will pass your kind words on to our Team. Happy motoring to you both!

Tinah

"Great experience"

Buying a new vehicle can be stressful, but from the moment Stephen Robertson greeted us and held the door open for us, everything went smoothly. He listened to what I wanted and was knowledgeable and straightforward about everything. Usually salesmen can be intimidating and pushy, but Stephen was personable and professional the entire time. We had a great experience!

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. "Great experience" is what we strive for! I will pass your kind words on to Stephen. Happy motoring!

Escape2004

"Great Salesperson"

Went to dealship 7/24/15 talked with Chris about a used car, said it would be back 7/25 was getting detailed, went back to dealership, was ready, test drove it, closed the deal. this was one of the easiest car deals i ever made, this guy is great, no pressure, not hard sell. Want a car, see this man.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet. We know there are many Chevrolet dealerships and we are thankful that you chose ours. Chris and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

NickAkai
7/24/2015

"Great example of TRUE Customer Care"

The car buying experience is an extremely stressful process, "should we get that car, or that car or this one" and "is this sales guy dragging me along by the nose?" Rami, is one sales person who really tries and pushes and explores ALL options to meet the customer's needs. When we asked for something, figured it out, when we became difficult he worked harder. He was never afraid to push his team to make us happy in our purchase. Thanks to Rami, my family now has a much safer and more efficient car.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We appreciate your business. I will pass your very kind words on to Rami! Congratulations on your purchase! Happy motoring!

Kristyakai
7/21/2015

"Amazing"

Rami helped us pick a great new traverse!! We couldn't be happier!! He was very friendly. I highly recommend working with him. I will definitely be back!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Traverse! We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

Sherry's Chevy Family
7/21/2015

"YOU HAVE TO LOVE PHILLIPS CHEVY IN FRANFORT"

My fiánce and I purchased a 2015 Chevy Impala from Phillips Chevrolet in Franfort last week! We really didn't know if we could get the kind of car that my fiánce really wanted which was the Impala. We had two trade ins and were very upside down on both! But Marty McKenna and Sam D. Pulled us through with a remarkably amazing deal! Oh yeah, I had to give up my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer. I had just put it away in the garage awaiting some much needed maintenance but I let it go so my fiánce could have the car he dreamed of having. Marty worked for hours trying to get us that dream deal while Sam found some great rebates and then Matt finished up by ensuring that my fiánce was on the title with me. That made his day! I would recommend Phillips Chevrolet in Franfort to everyone looking for a car. You need the dream team consisting of Marty, Sam, and Matt. They will make your day/night! If anyone can do it, those three can! You will not find a better deal. Thanks Marty for getting us something we didn't think we could have at an affordable price!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate you and your fiance choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your Impala from. We're glad your fiance has the car he's dreamed of. I will pass your kind words on to the Phillips Team. Happy motoring!

Illy
7/20/2015

"Great service"

Went into dealership with a bad situation and Joe Hamdan did everything he could for me and I was able to walk out with my new Chevy Cruz! He was patient with me and gave me several options so I could choose what worked best for me. Great experience. Thanks Joe and the Chevy team!

July 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on your new Chevy Cruze!! I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Happy motoring!

Dodgeking
7/18/2015

"Greatest time ever "

I purchased a Dodge Challenger from Phillips Chevrolet, and I have to admit that it was the greatest experience I have ever had buying anything, it was fun and exciting, they will work with you to get you the car you want, I felt like buying another car Thanks to Joe Luque best salesman there, but every salesman there is great.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. "Greatest experience I have ever had buying anything" is what we strive for. I will pass your very kind words on to Joe. We wish you many years of happy motoring!

kanzy96
7/16/2015

"Perfect"

Loved the service. First time buyer and everything went smooth and fast. He managed to help us find exactly what we were looking for. Friendly and so understandable.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your first vehicle from! I will pass your kind words on to Chuck. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,490 results