Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

Saturday 7:30 PM - 4:00 PM

2,993 Dealership Reviews
Ciera
9/21/2016

"Thank you soooooo much "

I love my car!! First time buying a car , and thanks to the staff at Phillips Chevrolet , I was happy with the results !! I will be back again .

September 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your choosing Phillips Chevrolet for your first vehicle purchase...welcome to the Phillips Family :) Happy motoring!!

Chris B.
9/21/2016

"great experience!!"

This was my first purchase at Phillips and Anthony McNamara was our salesman. Anthony did a great job explaining the features of the 2016 Silverado during an extremely busy week for the dealership! I definitely recommend Anthony and Phillips. The service department was outstanding when I had some extras added on at a later date!

September 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and welcome to the Phillips Chevrolet Family :) Congratulations on the purchase of your Silverado! We appreciate the business. Happy motoring!!

TM
9/19/2016

"Anthony is great~"

I recently purchased a new car from Anthony McNamara. His customer service was outstanding! He was very patient with the process and he took the time to explain every detail with me so I could make the best and most informed decision. Anthony was very kind and made me feel comfortable at the dealership. He communicated with me when necessary to make sure I knew exactly what was going on with the process. Anthony was very helpful, but he wasn't overly aggressive like many car salesmen I have dealt with in the past. I would highly recommend using Anthony for your next vehicle purchase. He is wonderful! I will definitely be going to him again when I am ready to purchase another vehicle in the future.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your "outstanding" rating in to Anthony!! We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

Chadgreen
9/16/2016

"Why shop Phillip??"

I have bought from them in the past and utilized Rami (salesman) to buy my cars. I purchased a used 2011 Chevy Camaro SS. During the transaction, Rami related to me the dealership had to take an additional $500 off my car for them to replace the tires which were dry rotted on my 2013 Hyaundai. I concurred they were bad and agreed to his request. However, approximately a week after the deal had transpired, I noticed the Camaros tires were also dry rotted even though the car only had 23k miles on it. I immediately explained my issue to Ryan (Sales manager) He said to bring the car in for them to take a look in service. He immediately squeezed the car in for observation and without hesitation, he said they would order new tires which to my knowledge are about 1800 for new.Perelli tires. When I brought the car in for the tires to be balanced and placed on the car, I was talking to Walter who appeared to be asales manager at which time a nice conversation ensued about Jesus. After the conversation, he invited my spouse and I to his church. Actually there were about 4 salesman and myself all talking about Jesus. I can tell anyone this dealership is blessed and is extremely sucessful because of men of God working for Phillips. I wish I could work around guys like that, what a privilege and an honor! God bless this dealership and the men and women who are employed at this dealership!

September 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your and your wife choosing Phillips for the purchase of your vehicle. I will gladly pass your kind words on to Rami, Walter, Ryan and Emir. Thank you for the blessings for our dealership and it's employees. We send blessings to you and yours as well :) :) :) Happy motoring!!!!!

Dory the Blue Chevy Spark
9/15/2016

"Smooth purchase"

I went in with a print from the website, and asked to see that car. They brought it right to the door for me to see! Engine running, air conditioning on. Very clear on the price. I then went over to Currie to check out a Ford and went back in time. After taking me on a walk completely around the lot - in 90 degree heat - I was enraged to find out he hadn't even brought a key so I could sit in the model I was interested in!!! Then they wouldn't give me a price on one, so I walked out. When I got home, Rami had sent a follow-up email and I knew right then I was going back to Phillips to buy the cute blue Chevy Spark for my daughter.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! We are glad that our website helped speed up the process of test driving the vehicle your daughter was interested in. Your kind words are very much appreciated and I will pass them on to Rami. Please tell your daughter Happy Motoring from everyone at Phillips :)

Jen05
9/13/2016

"I went shopping for a truck..."

It was time to upgrade my vehicle, so I walked into Phillips Chevy and asked the first salesman I made eye contact with if I could see new Silverado's 2500 diesel. He had customers coming in so he introduced me to Teague. I told Teague I had a 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500, Crew Cab, diesel with an 8 foot bed and that I was looking for something similar but maybe with the standard bed. He got right to work looking for a truck, then pulled some keys. It was hot out that day, but he was patient as we went from truck to truck. He was very knowledgeable about the features of each and helped me determine what was important for me to have in a new truck. I left that day having narrowed it down to 2 trucks: a black one fully loaded w a sunroof and silver one. During the 2 days between my first visit and when I would bring my husband, I searched used trucks, Ford trucks, Chevy trucks. I even test drove a Ford! I found on the Phillips website the 2016 Silverado 2500 Midnight edition with a diesel engine. Teague called me Wednesday and I asked to see the Midnight truck and a silver one, because the fully loaded one had a sunroof I was not crazy about. Thursday I came to the dealership with my husband and daughter. We drove the silver truck first and discussed its options. Then we took the Midnight edition for a test drive and there was no going back. My entire family loved it and it rode like a dream. We put a deposit down on it that night. During this whole process Teague was awesome. Beyond his knowledge of the trucks, he was funny, personable and was great with my daughter. The truck had a recall for the MyLink system so I couldn't take it home and Teague was really great about breaking the news. But the thing that put his service over the top is that he came in on HIS DAY OFF to close the deal so I could get into my new truck. I really enjoyed buying this truck and would absolutely recommend this dealership and specifically Teague to anyone looking for a vehicle.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Teague!! The entire Phillips Team appreciates you and your family choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your truck :) Teague coming in on his day off was very nice and I know he knows you appreciated it. Your referrals are appreciated as well. Happy motoring!!!

mindi7524
9/12/2016

"Recent car purchase"

I recently bought a new vehicle at Phillips Chevrolet. Not many people enjoy the process because it can be so drawn out & over whelming. My experience at Phillips Chevrolet was nothing of the sort. Everyone there was so attentive and helpful. My sales representative Anthony McAuley was fantastic! He was so informative and helpful. He made the whole process of buying a car fun. I would highly recommend asking for and dealing with Anthony when you're ready to buy a car. Everyone from sales to the business management at Phillips Chevrolet were great! I am a very satisfied customer.

September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your kind words and your business are much appreciated. Happy motoring!

bluebiker
9/12/2016

"Long Day big rewards"

To Whom it may concern: I wanted to tell you about my experience at Phillips Chevy yesterday. Where do I start? Let's see. I drove out to Phillips Chevy vs several other local dealerships because of all the hype on how they are Chicago lands number one dealership. I came in with a way upside loan on an older K3500 that I wanted and needed to get out from under. I popped in around 11am and left around 6pm. What a long day yesterday was. Still can't believe it. The day was long because you are not rushed when you go to Phillips Chevy for your car buying needs, you do not only make great deals but you are adopted into their so called "Family". You feel respected not ignored, you get your questions answered and they listen very closely to what your needs and wants truly are. Family don't rush Family, at least in my Italian family. Spending the day talking about cars, options, rebates, engines, trim and all the other stuff that goes along with making a car purchase, time flies by. Phillips even had a car show going on in the parking lot in my honor, or at least it felt that way. Wheeling and dealing, eating fresh grilled hamburgers outside, a little car show looking and BAM, I'm driving home in my new truck. Amazing, I came in with a nightmare of a situation and left with no worries, problems or concerns. That is what taking care of family is all about and Phillips took care of this family member very well. To my new baby brother Joe Luque and my new uncle Mike Herris, that I didn't know I had, I say thank you for bringing me into your home, sharing your knowledge and making things happen in a timely manner. You put Phillips past being the number one dealership in Chicago land, you make it the only "True" dealership hands down. I'll be popping in to see you soon. Sincerely, Mario Segneri

September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Phillips Chevrolet! So glad you enjoyed our Car Show. We have one annually, hopefully you can attend it next year as well. Your baby brother, Joe, Uncle Mike and the entire Phillips Team appreciate you choosing us for the purchase of your vehicle. Happy motoring!!!!

Brother Keith
9/11/2016

"Awsome experence!"

My car buying experience with Teague was an excellent one. He was very friendly and down to earth. He made me feel right at home from start to finish, I would certainly recommend him and would defiantly do business with him again if given the chance.

September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Excellent experience is what we strive for. Your business and referrals are much appreciated. Happy motoring!

tede9/8/16
9/09/2016

"Equnox Purchase, 9/8/16"

Overall excellent purchasing experience...our salesman, Anthony McAuley treated us fairly, with respect, and met all of our expectations. Robert Noer in financing was courteous, efficient, and great at explaining all aspects of our purchase and loan. Hats off to Dan Costello in customer relations, and floor manager Walter, who made it possible to purchase the car we wanted.

September 12, 2016

I will pass your kind words on to Robert, Dan, Walter and the rest of the Team :)

September 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Anthony at Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass on your kind words and that he was successful in meeting all of your expectations. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,993 results