Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,888 Dealership Reviews
ChanChan2
5/26/2016

"Friendly & Efficient"

Terrell was friendly from start to finish. He answered all my questions and I didn't feel pressured or hassled. Robert made the leasing process very easy and simple. He answered all my questions promptly and in great detail. Pleasant and smooth experience overall!

May 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your very kind words. Terrell, Robert and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business :) Happy motoring!

#lovemynewcar
5/26/2016

"Anthony is Awesome.........."

My husband and I made the trip from Bourbonnais to purchase a vehicle from Phillip’s Chevrolet and were so glad that we did. Anthony definitely made the trip worth our time. While this wasn’t our first experience buying from a Chevrolet dealer, it was by far the best due to his customer service skills. Anthony was extremely knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process. We were especially impressed that he called not once, but twice to check in after we drove the car home. We will definitely be recommending Anthony to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. The dealership is lucky to have him; he’s the best! Mary and Michael

May 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you and your husband driving from Bourbonnais to purchase your vehicle from Phillips Chevrolet! Your referrals are very much appreciate as well. Happy motoring!

MEXBRAZIL

" Excellence Rami"

Rami did an outstanding job, had a great experience seens the beginning to thee end of my visit. Thankyou so so much for helping me get my first new vehicle your the best Rami # 1

May 26, 2016

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your first new vehicle!! I will pass your #1 rating on to Rami. Happy motoring!

dacubs120
5/25/2016

"Determined to make it right"

The chrome trim on my 2013 Chevy Malibu kept falling off. It was clearly just a manufacture defect which the service team at Phillips Chevrolet could see. Dan Kachinsky personally helped me out through the whole process because it took a couple of different visits to try and get it reattached to the door so it would stay properly because we were unsure what was causing the issue. Finally, this last time Dan just went ahead and ordered all new parts and molding to reattach the trim from scratch, as well as comp my oil change and tire rotation as well. Everything looks great and I couldn't be happier. Kevin Brasky was also a pleasure to deal with as well this last visit. He got me a loaner car so I didn't have to wait around and called me the next day to let me know everything went perfect and my car was ready to be picked up. He even gave me a bag of cookies. I just want to thank Dan and Kevin for their excellent customer service, and I will continue to come back to Phillips Chevrolet for all of my service needs. Thanks again, Jim

May 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. I will let Dan and Kevin know that because of them, Phillips reached that goal :) Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

qtip

"quick & painless"

Brought my 2015 Silverado in for a recall & service. Both were done in no tie at all . Paul nelson & the staff of technicians treat their customers great !

May 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the service of your vehicle. Happy motoring!

Bill005
5/24/2016

"It was a good experiance"

Teague was very patient and honest with my wife and myself. Teague and the sales staff convinced me to give GM a 2nd chance. I was not planning to purchase a vehicle, especially a GM vehicle on 5/14. As an owner of a GM Saturn Outlook, I experienced many problems that required warrantee repair. Last year I had an engine problem that was covered by half the warrantee. At the beginning of the month I just had the brakes replaced, and was told my vehicle was consuming oil. On 5/14 after talking with the service department I learned my vehicle needed an alternator at a cost of $1300. Teague reassured me when the Government began to intervene with GM operations back in 2009 many improvements and quality checks were introduced to GM vehicles. After discussing the differences between GM and competitors with Teague and the sales staff, they reassured me with regular maintenance a 2016 Chevy Equinox would exceed 200K miles. My wife and I purchased 2016 Chevy Equinox.

May 25, 2016

Thank you and your wife for giving GM a second chance :) The entire Phillips Team appreciate the both of you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase your for 2016 Chevy Equinox. I will pass your kind words on to Teague. Happy motoring!

olgad217

"Friends for a Lifetime"

The service I received while purchasing a vehicle was exceptional. From the minute I walked in until now with any questions or concerns I am always treated exceptionally. I appreciate everything that Terrell did to help me find a vehicle that help meet my needs.

May 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. "Exceptional" service is what we strive for. I will pass your kind words on to Terrell. We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

Deb Wood, Plainfield
5/24/2016

"Great experience at Phillips!"

Our salesman, Chris Meskin, was very helpful! He was so personable and knowledgeable. We enjoyed our time with him as well as the entire process at Phillips. I love my new Chevy Spark!

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Chevy Spark :) We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

RBryce
5/24/2016

"A salesman who actually listens to what you want."

I had visited a few different dealerships before coming to Phillips Chevrolet for their Memorial Day Sale. A few different dealerships where the salesmen's showed me pick up trucks that they thought I was looking for even though I came in with very specific wants/needs. Joe Luque met my husband and myself at the doors at LISTENED to what I said I wanted. He showed me a few so that we could get options narrowed down then off to the truck lot we went. Joe left us at one truck that my husband had seen on their website while he went walking the aisles with a purpose. With in just a few minutes, his voice called out, "I found your truck" and he had. Joe really had listened and found my truck with out showing me half a dozen wrong trucks before we walked out in disgust. It was very nice to have a salesman take a girl seriously when she says she wants a pick up truck. I now have a woman's pick up truck with total attitude with out it looking like I'm trying to prove something. My last Chevy lasted 18 years so I'm looking forward to keeping this Silverado 1500 for, hopefully, that long also. Thank you, Joe, for making finding, and buying, this truck so easy!

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that after visiting a few other dealerships...you came to Phillips Chevrolet.! I will pass your VERY kind words on to Joe. Congratulations on the purchase of your "woman's pick up truck...with an attitude" :) Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

TB
5/23/2016

"Service"

Outstanding professional service all the time. No matter if your in for an oil change, tire rotation, brake work or whatever they always complete it on schedule. Great job Phillips Chevrolet !

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the service of your vehicle! Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,888 results