Phillips Chevrolet

Product Specialist

September 24, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Shaunte92

Lisa and Sam were great when it came to working with me buying my very first car. They listened to what I said I could afford and helped me find the perfect car that was within my budget. Jackie in finance was extremely through and explained everything to me. I’m glad I went to Phillips. Great people!

Lisa Gonzalez
Jackie Bell
Sam Darwish

September 23, 2017

"Great customer experience "

- Dkruckmeyer

By far my experience today at Phillips Chevrolet was excellent! From the moment I arrived until I left with my new, used car, I felt supported and well cared for. Thank you to the entire staff! I recommend your dealership to all.

Rami Alamawi
Sam Darwish
John Beckstrom

September 23, 2017

"Too knotch "

- Blacky2674

Go see Anthony McAuley. Very pleasant to work with. Upfront and Honest....very refreshing. 2nd vehicle purchased here this year, will definitely purchase here again

Used 2017 Chevrolet Impala, $26600