Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,858 Dealership Reviews
Robert J Arvetis
5/04/2016

"Awesome"

Went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I want. Walter hugged me! Mike was very fun to work with. 10/10 would recommend

May 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal :) We appreciate your business and your referrals. Walter is a hugger! Happy motoring!

dz
5/03/2016

"Christine Finch is great!"

I recently had my Equinox serviced by Phillips in Frankfort and my Service Advisor, Christine Finch was wonderful. She was very nice and explained everything to me with great detail.

Christine Finch

May 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the service of your Equinox. I will pass your kind words on to Christine. Happy motoring!

LizS
5/03/2016

"Great Service"

Anthony McAuley is a great salesman and the reason we purchased our vehicle. Very attentive and knowledgable. Considered everything we said and showed us vehicles accordingly. Answered all our questions. Phillips Chevrolet has a great selection of vehicles. We were just looking, but wound up purchasing a car.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle. Anthony and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your kind words :) Happy motoring!

Robbie
5/02/2016

"Superb, friendly, thorough, dealership and staff"

On April 21, 2016 we leased a fantastic Chevy Malibu from Phillips in Frankfort. What a fantastic dealership. From the beginning to the end of the transaction, we experienced nothing but professionalism, friendliness and a lot of attention. Everyone we dealt with was so helpful and knowledgeable , just wonderful. Our Product Specialist, Anthony McAuley was spectacular. They all go the extra mile and have contacted us several times just to see how everything was. We can't speak more highly of this dealership and it's amazing staff. We highly recommend them. If you want a product specialist that can answer all your questions and never make you feel like your being a pest, see Mr. Anthony McAuley, WOW! What a great guy!!!! Joe and Rose Sierra

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for leasing your brand new Malibu! Our goal is to...go the extra mile :) I will pass your very kind words on to Anthony!! Happy motoring!!

Al M.
5/01/2016

"Excellent service"

I recently had my Saturn diagnosed and serviced by Phillips in Frankfort. My Service Advisor Paul Nelson provided me with timely, accurate updates on the progress of the work being done. Paul was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable of the services being performed. The car was returned to much sooner than expected considering the repairs required. Additional thanks go out to Dan Kachinsky, the Service Director who initiated the process. I've dealt with Dan a number of times in the past and his attention to quality service and customer satisfaction is unsurpassed.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your continued service business at Phillips Chevrolet. Paul, Dan and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business and your kind words. Glad your service work was completed sooner than you were expecting. Happy motoring!

Yesenia Martinez
4/30/2016

"Very enjoyable and overall friendly. "

Overall, very friendly. Our salesman made the experience A LOT stressful than we thought it would be. One of the better deals we had found.

May 02, 2016

Thank your for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle. Happy motoring!

Aiden121

"Car buying review "

The service I received was excellent. Very friendly, kind and helpful. Answered all questions in detail. Gave a great deal on my Equinox. I would recommend Phillip Chevrolet and the staff to anyone.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your referrals. I will pass your kind words on to the Team. Happy motoring!

Silverado

"Great experience"

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Phillips Chevrolet. Once again giving me the best deal around. My salesman Stephen was very knowledgeable and professional. I love my new silverado!

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The Phillips Team sends you a shout out right back :) We appreciate your continued business. Happy motoring!

Breez1026

"My experience here "

I had a great experience here. Joe got me the exact thing I was looking for a car and was willing to help in any way he could. This is my third car bought here.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your continued business over the years :) We are glad that we had the exact vehicle you were looking for. I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Happy motoring!

Rtoflaherty
4/26/2016

"Complete satisfaction "

From the moment I walked in the door, it was a very comfortable and low pressure experience. At other dealers I have visited, I've felt bombarded by sales people and pressured into uncomfortable situations. I did my research before hand online and found a vehicle I was interested in. I made an appointment to see the vehicle and everything was setup and ready to go as soon as I arrived. My salesperson, Stephen, was very helpful and understanding throughout the whole process. He wanted to help me find the perfect vehicle to fit my needs just as much as I wanted to. The negotiation process was seamless and we were able to agree on a price that fit my financial needs.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We're glad our inline inventory came in handy so you could research before you came in. I will pass your kind words on to Stephen. The entire Phillips Team appreciates your business. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,858 results