Phillips Chevrolet

Joe Luque

Teague Allen, Product Specialist, Phillips Chevrolet

Teague Allen

June 22, 2017

"Excellent selection and wonderful people!"

- Edward Schmidl

Joe Luque was outstandingly helpful in working with my daughter and I as we purchased her first new car. Phillips has an excellent selection of vehicles, and Joe worked with us to find the best option while staying within our budget. I highly recommend this dealership and Joe as a saleperson!

Joe Luque
Emir Cordic

June 21, 2017

"ExcelentbService and Experience with Rami "

- teresa1av

The service and experience with Rami was excelent! I stopped by this location to look at a vechice for my 16 year old son who's a new driver. Rami understood exactly what we were looking for and gave us a great price on a vehicle. I will continue going the this location and with Rami for all of my future vehicle needs. I definatly recommend him to all of my family and friends! Thanks Rami You're the best! The Smile on my sons face is priceless.

Rami Alamawi

June 21, 2017

"Rami is the best "

- Chevy1

Rami was great to work with. Gave me the best deal possible and some. I'm so happy with my new truck. Thank you rami your the best

Rami Alamawi