Phillips Chevrolet

Product Specialist

February 28, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Hampe123

Was greeted by Nicole when we first walked in the dealership showed us some cars that we were looking at, found the Trax we wanted and gave us a good deal with no haggling back and fourth, would highly recommend dealing with Nicole again also she was very knowledgeable on the cars. Thanks Nicole for all the help with this purchase !

February 28, 2017

"Amazing experience!!!!!"

- Marvo25

This was the absolute best car purchase experience I've ever been a part of! Chris Baxendale is a great sales consultant and I'd recommend him to help anyone I know! I came into the Frankfort dealership in hopes to purchase a 14-16 Chevy Impala LTZ and their location didnt have any. Chris actually found me one for the price I was looking for and in perfect condition at the Lansing location and went to pick it up. He also had lunch with my father and I, you just don't find this kind of customer service everywhere! About two hours later I was the owner of the vehicle I came for, and even walked away with a twenty dollar gas card.

February 27, 2017

"Tim Rath is awesome!"

- voltolina

needed a reliable inexpensive car for my daughter away at college and Tim went the extra mile to fullfill my needs. Tim is a great listener and got the car we needed at a loer price than expected. Thank You Tim!

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $17405