Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,417 Dealership Reviews
Brit92
5/28/2015

"Great dealership!"

Recently purchased a car there with a not so great credit score without a problem. The salesman Mike Herris was super helpful and nice. Would definitely recommend!

lotrom
5/26/2015

"No problems!!!"

My car needed servicing. (non warranty) Crisrtine Finch the service tech and parts. found OEM parts comparable to other service providers. and a fair price. I got orginial parts, dealer service and expertise, and Phillips policy of satisfaction. You can't ask for much more.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know there are quite a few Chevrolet dealerships and we are thankful that you chose ours for your service needs. 100% customer satisfation is our goal. Happy motoring!

Jasmine93
5/25/2015

"Great experience"

Bill was a genuinely nice guy that made sure we were happy and comfortable with our 2 new car purchases. He made our first car buying experience a great one and we now have our go to salesman, thanks Bill! Finance also had a great pact on our visit, Emir and Yasin were both great and answered any and all questions we had. Thanks everyone!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase your first vehicle from. I will pass your kind words on to Emir, Yasin and Bill (your new "go to" salesperson) :) Happy motoring!

My Blue Baby
5/24/2015

"Great service"

I brought my Equinox in for my free oil change, tire rotation, and 27 point inspection. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. They make you feel like your a v. i. p. This was my second visit for this type of service. I was in and out of there in a very reasonable time. I had purchased several cars from time to time and this is the very best car dealer and service department that I ever had experienced. Steve Peterson was the nicest salesman I had the pleasure of dealing with when purchasing this Equinox. I highly recommend him and all the nice people working there.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phllips Chevrolet for sales and service. "Very best car dealer" is what we strive for. Your referrals are appreciated as well. Happy motoring!

toni
5/22/2015

"Thank you "

I love Phillips Chevrolet I have purchase 3 vehicles from them in the past and the experience was wonderful great customer services. Bryan Krupske was great he understood what I was looking in paying a month Phillip Chevrolet was able to make that possible. I love my new vehicle. Thanks Antonia

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your continued business. I will pass your kind words on to Bryan. Happy motoring!

Bernachip043
5/22/2015

"Professional and extremely knowledgable! Highly recommended"

I am a active duty service member from new Lenox and happen to be in town for a few days to take care of some family things and wanted to take in my current vehicle and purchase a Silverado. I walked the lot and found what I was looking for with no " SALESMAN BOMBARDMENT" like you normally get. I walked in and was greeted by a very personable salesman and the used car manager that worked with me to get the truck I need that benefits me in my highly demanding military life and my love for outdoors. Everything was smooth and handled in a professional manner and I was in and out in about 2 hours from when I first stepped on the lot. The Phillips crew is the pinnacle of what a dealership should strive to be like. I highly recommend them to anyone whether a you are local reading this or from out of town, if you are looking for a great vehicle come on down to PHILLIPS CHEVY. Thanks again guys! V/R ABE2(AW) BERNA, SEAN U.S. NAVY

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you also for your service :) Your kind words are very much appreciated; I will pass them on to our team. The entire Phillips Team appreciates your business. 100% customer satisfaction is what we strive for. Happy motoring!

Krystinwatson
5/21/2015

"Great Service!!! "

The service was amazing! So amazing that I walked in with my husband to pick up his new 2015 Impala that I decided to upgrade my car to a 2015 Malibu! Bryan and Sam were extremely helpful and payed great attention to detail! This is actually my second car from Phillips Chevrolet and I know it won't be the last! Thank you Bryan and Sam!

May 22, 2015

Thank you! Bryan, Sam and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your continued business and look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

bigboy1945
5/21/2015

"Couldn't be pappier!"

Marty McKenna was my salesman, he was very nice. When I told him what kind of vehicle I was looking for, he let me walk the lot. Once I pick the one I wanted he assured me that he would give me a deal that I couldn't resist, and that he did. The car was for my wife, been three days now and she's still smiling. Thanks Marty!!

Don't remember the names but the staff that I met they were all nice.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you choosing Phillips Chevrolet to purchase a vehicel for your wife from. I will pass your kind words on to Marty. Happy motoring!

Nydababycars
5/20/2015

"Buying used car for my father"

As always I go to Phillips for cars new and used for over 20 years. Never disappointed. Marty McKenna made sure my father got a reliable used car for his needs

May 20, 2015

Thank you and your father for choosing Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate your business for over 20 years and are thankful for your father's. I will pass your kind words on to Marty. Happy motoring!

Wendyg6585
5/19/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I love Phillips Chevy! The entire process went very smooth and now I'm driving a new Cruze and at an affordable price. They don't play games and are very helpful.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Congratulations on the purchase of your ne Chevy Cruze! Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,417 results