Phillips Chevrolet

9700 West Lincoln Highway,
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
Phillips Chevrolet Info
About Phillips Chevrolet

Phillips Chevrolet is the #1 Selling Chevy Dealer in Illinois! We have Illinois' largest Chevy inventory and many used cars from the top auto manufacturers of today. Our mechanics fully inspect the vehicles prior to going on sale. So for a quality used or certified used vehicles in Frankfort IL, visit Phillips Chevrolet. We are a Chicago Chevy dealer specializing in new and used vehicle sales, service and Genuine GM parts.

About Phillips Chevrolet Learn More

2,338 Dealership Reviews
fishegg
3/29/2015

"professional and considerate"

We went to Phillips because of a good deal on a truck we found on the internet. The car, was everything we expected. The salesperson, Joe, was personable, professional, and very considerate. We would go back to him to buy our next car in a heartbeat.

Hill80
3/26/2015

"Great dealership and great staff"

Rami by far gave us our best car buying experience we have ever had 5 star dealership will be back whole staff was amazing and very helpful

March 27, 2015

Thank you! " Best car buying experience we have ever had" is what we strive for. Your business and 5 star rating are much appreciated! Happy motoring!

jr242424

"Rami is Awesome"

If you haven't bought a car from Rami, you're making life difficult on yourself. This man is personable, genuine, and makes the car buying process painless. GO SEE HIM!

March 27, 2015

Thank you! Rami and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business! Happy motoring!

KarlJ
3/26/2015

"Hassle free at Phillips Chevy"

So I walked into Phillips Chevy with a Chip on the shoulder. I had 2 days of negative car buying experience and was expecting the same garbage. When I satdown with Marty that changed. He didn't try to hose me with a price way above value. In fact he got me into a great used truck for under value and all without any haggling. Thanks Marty McKenna!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that the chip on your shoulder was removed when purchasing from Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your very kind words on to Marty. We appreciate your business!!! Happy motoring!

Jimd142
3/25/2015

"Very satisfied."

Just purchased our second vehicle from Marty McKenna and we have been treated great both times. We go past other dealerships to get to Phillips, but it is worth it. The service department has been great also. Will definitely return to Phillips in the future.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for choosing Phillips Chevrolet for your sales and service needs. Marty and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your continued business. Happy motoring!

Pamela
3/25/2015

"Amazing Experience"

My experience at Phillips Chevrolet was fantastic. Rami was a very friendly, easy going, happy, extremely helpful, and very knowledgeable salesman. I was dreading going in to buy a car as it is usually such a long drawn out process, but not with Rami. He moved it along so nicely and I have to say it was actually enjoyable. From the minute we walked in the door we were greeted with friendly staff. Since it has been a while since I've purchased a new car this was very exciting for me and Rami understood what I was looking for. He was so kind in showing me the cars I was interested in especially because I was so picky! He had just what I wanted and I knew the minute I sat in the car I would be driving it home. I was lucky enough to get one with all the bells and whistles but had not clue what was what. Rami sat in the car with me and went over every feature but the horn :) until I made sure I knew about it all! We WILL be back to buy our next vehicle from Rami in the very near future! Thank you for making my new 2015 Equinox purchase so wonderful!

March 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Fantastic experience is what we strive for. We know there are many Chevry dealerships and are thankful that you chose ours to purchase your new 2015 Chevy Equinox from. I will pass your very kind words on to Rami. Your business is very much appreciated and we look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

gigi9690
3/24/2015

"Uncle Marty"

Marty McKenna aka Uncle Marty was the greatest! Uncle Marty was patient and very helpful assisting me pic the vehicle I loved. I recommend everyone to visit Phillips Chevy and ask to see Uncle Marty.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your comments. Uncle Marty and the entire Phillips Team appreciate your business. Enjoy your vehicle and happy motoring!

christi08
3/24/2015

"love them!"

I had a great experience at Phillips Chevrolet! Everyone was very friendly! Marty McKenna is the greatest! He was very professional and trustworthy. He knew I had a small budget and was able to find me a great deal for what I needed! I will definitely go back if I ever need another vehicle!

March 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. I will pass your kind words on to Marty. Happy motoring!

Dionte
3/23/2015

"Wonderful Dealership! !"

I had one of the best experiences at Phillips. Derek helped me purchase two cars. It felt more like hanging out with a friend and not buying a car. My experience wasn't stressful at all and i didn't feel like I was being pressured to buy. This was the best customer service i had hands down!! I will be back in the future and Derek will be my go to guy!!

March 24, 2015

Thank you for your review. "This was the best cusotmer service I had hands down" is music to our ears. We are thankful for your business and look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

veedee
3/23/2015

"Royal Treatment"

Recently went back to trade in my 2012 Sonic for a 2015 Trax. The mere fact I went back says it all. This place greets and handles you with full attention. Jim Rio worked a great deal with me which took me home driving a sweet new ride. He was very receptive to my likes and dislikes, and most of all my priorities. The rest of the staff were equally attentive and comical, which are traits that ease your mind off and make you feel relaxed. What I am most impressed with is the continuous line of communication. Days after the sale, the guys at Phillips give solid help & answers, assuring you made the right choice. Kudos to their team!

March 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your continued business. A continuous line of cimmunication is key. I will pass your kind words on to our Team :) Happy motoring!

1 - 10 of 2,338 results