Phillips Chevrolet

3556 Reviews of Phillips Chevrolet

August 16, 2017

"Awesome easy experience!!"

- Cathy Ashum

Just bought a 2017 Traverse and had Ryan Gates as our salesperson. He was very knowledgeable about the car. He showed us all of the features and was able to answer our questions.He is a definite asset to this dealership.

Ryan Gates
Konrad Chatys
Aug 16, 2017 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to Ryan. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

August 16, 2017

"Absolutely Wonderful!"

- RevBettina

Jennifer was a wonderful, personable and informative salesperson. Mike was a financial Rock Star. Dealership was clean, everyone was courteous/friendly. Very pleased. Highly Recommended!

Mike Herris
Jennifer Thompson
Matthew Braley
Aug 16, 2017 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your "highly recommended" rating on to the Team! We appreciate your business. Happy motoring!

August 14, 2017

"Walked in for an appraisal, walked out with a brand new car"

- Paul Peacock

Joe was great, Eric gave me a great offer for my old car. Overall I am pleased. The dealership was very clean and modern and the staff was very friendly. Joe was a great salesperson to deal with.

Joe Hamdan

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your kind words on to Joe and Eric. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"Quick deal"

- 11@funnyfarm

Buying a car can be a stressful experience but Tom made the deal work for us. He was a pleasure to work with and we appreciated the timely way buying our new van worked out. Thanks Tom!

Tom Kelly

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet. Your kind words as well as your business are very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

"2017 Silverado"

- 2017

Lisa Gonzalez was a pleasure to deal with. She had answers to all my questions & knew the truck inside & out. I will return to Lisa & the dealership on any future purchases.

Lisa Gonzalez

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet. We appreciate your business and look forward to it in the future. Happy motoring!

August 12, 2017

""Great experience " - Dominic Ginter"

- Dominic Ginter

SALES VISIT - NEW "Great experience " - Dominic Ginter I was looking for a new pick up truck and so we went to Phillips in Frankfort IL. Just to look. We weren't going to buy at this time. Joe Hamdan met us out side with a smile and a hand shake. He introduced his self to us. So we walk around to see the Chevrolet 2017 Colorado 4WD trucks. And Joe was very knowledgeable about all the different kinds of trucks. So we told him we will think about it and he did not pressure us. that was great. He gave us info about the truck and thanks us for coming in..We looks at different places and we decided we rather have the Chevy. So we called him back and he told us come on in. He was very courteous to both of us. He help us out and we are very happy with our Chevy Colorado Truck. Thanks Joe.

Joe Hamdan

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Phillips Chevrolet! I will pass your very kind words on to Joe. Congratulations on your new Colorado :) Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!

August 11, 2017

"Friendly, Very Focus and Easy to del with on the purchase"

- WillBoy55

Joe Luque was a very knowledgeable Product Specialist. He made the experience of buy a new car very pleasant. A really nice and friendly person to talk with. I would recommend him to anyone I know in the market to purchase a car or truck. Robert Noer was also very helpful with this transaction in handling all the paperwork and closing the deal.

Joe Luque
Aug 11, 2017 -

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet! Your business is very much appreciated. I will pass your kind words on to Joe and Robert. Happy motoring!

August 09, 2017

"Quick and Easy Purchase"

- LukeH

I came to Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort because of an outstanding customer service experience I had while getting my oil changed in my 2015 Hyundai Elantra. The time came where I needed to buy a car because of future transportation issues with having to share a car with my sister who will both be attending and commuting to college, I am also in college and as well commute to and from campus. It would be impossible for both of us to attend college and commute at the same time with just one car. I already knew I wanted to go with Chevy and was looking at a few used Silverado's. I went in to look at a 2012 Silverado and spoke to Tom Kelly about pricing. I knew I wasn't purchasing anything that day, I just wanted to look at some options. I scheduled an appointment with Tom for the next day. During our second time meeting with Tom, we went over some numbers of various trucks and came to the conclusion that a truck could not be in my price range. I still wanted to drive a bigger car then a sedan so we went on to look at the 2018 Equinox's. We found one that would be within my budget and began to search for the most cost effective financial option for my needs. Both Tom and Sam Darwish, a Sales Manager, were outstanding and honest. They did not force me or make me feel like I needed to leave that night with a vehicle that would be out of my price range. They both worked extremely hard to have me leaving that night satisfied. Everyone that I dealt with during this purchase were outstanding including, Konrad Chatys and Robert Noer. I am planning on returning to Phillips Chevrolet of Frankfort when the time comes to purchase a new vehicle, hopefully a brand new Silverado. I am looking forward to bringing my Equinox in for normal maintenance because I know that each time will be a pleasant experience. -Luke

Tom Kelly
Robert Noer
Konrad Chatys
Sam Darwish

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for Phillips Chevrolet! We appreciate you choosing Phillips for the purchase of your vehicle! I will pass your VERY kind words on to the Team. Everyone at Phillips wishes you and your sister all the best :) Happy motoring!!

"Another Great Experience!!"

- BC

I worked with Joe Luque who made the car buying process easy and painless again, after buying from him a couple years ago there was no doubt on where I had to go. Joe offered great value with his knowledge and addressed all questions and concerns honestly and sincerely. Would recommend Joe and Phillips Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a car or truck. Thanks Joe!!

Joe Luque

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! I will pass your kind words on to Joe. Your business is very much appreciated. Happy motoring!!

August 09, 2017

"Great car buying experience! "

- Jmackay

The whole car buying experience was great. Lisa sent me several car info sheets before I came to the dealership and answered questions for me before I came in. She was pleasant to speak with and very helpful. When I got to the dealership, Jennifer answered all my questions I had, knew the answers to my questions and was great to work with! Once I got to finance, it was quick and painless. Thank you to Lisa, Jennifer, Marty and Matt for a great experience!

Lisa Smith
Jennifer Thompson
Matthew Braley
Other Employees : Marty McKenna

Phillips Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Phillips Chevrolet!! We appreciate your choosing Phillips Chevrolet for the purchase of your vehicle. I will pass your kind words on to the Team! happy motoring :)

1 - 10 of 3,556 results