Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Clara Williamson, Internet Sales Coordinator, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Clara Williamson

Internet Sales Coordinator

January 23, 2017

"Friendly and welcoming "

- Alex Freund

Alan Geller went out of his way to be helpful. He spent all the time required to answer to all of my questions. He was very thorough and every little detail was covered. After 48 hours he reached out to inquire about my experience and offer help. I very much appreciate his professionalism. In Alen's absence I also had a chance to deal with Abe Levi. He is also a 1st rate gentleman. He certainly knows his business. Very experienced and thorough. The buying of the car was not a pain as I anticipated to be. Both Alan and Abe were terrific to deal with.

January 18, 2017

"Hassle Free and prompt service "

- RAKII777

I needed to purchase a car for my son who just graduated from Villanova. I contacted Princeton VW and spoke with Chelsea Magowan. Chelsea forwarded me information about vehicles that fit my budget. She then introduced me to Matt Rucko, a VW salesman, who met with me and showed me the vehicles. Princeton offered us a really great price and I was out the door under budget. Very pleasant and hassle free experience. I recommend this pair of people if you're interested in a VW or Audi.

January 17, 2017

"Friendly & Caring"

- rsp83

What impressed me first about this dealership was how many times I was asked 'How can I help you?' upon entering the service area. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and its shows that they care about good service. I also visited the parts department while my car was getting its first service - they gave great advice and were equally friendly. While I was waiting at the parts window, every passing employee - there must have been at least four - checked with me to make sure I was being helped. This was my first visit and they made me a loyal customer - have been telling friend!

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $36970