Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Princeton Audi Volkswagen
Call
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

"Princeton VW"

Princeton VW is the excellent exemplar of what every car dealership should be. Everyone at this dealership works together to make the car buying experience comfortable. Our sales person , Jackie, the financial manager, Tony, and the general manager , Mr. Levi, were respectful and made sure we had the "deal" that worked for us. Thank you, Princeton VW! By the way, we love our new denim blue beetle!

"Abe Levi - Great Sales Experience"

Abe Levi is great to work with ! I have leased cars from him over the past 20+ years and he always goes the extra mile to give you the best deal possible ! Go see Abe for your next VW lease or purchase. You'll be happy you did !

"Princeton Audi"

this initial review is just about my first time into Princeton Audi to check out the 2015 A3 for my wife. Our 2011 Infiniti which we love the lease is expiring and it kind of breaks our heart not to move into the new Infiniti Q50. We have leased Infiniti's for 10 years and love them, nothing better in it's class on the road. But the high cost of gas and with the Infiniti needing premium gas for it's high performance engines and lousy gas mileage and kind of high price now we wanted to move into something more economical for us. We also lease a 2013 Lincoln Mkz which we love driving. Anyway back to the Audi A3, in general everything I have read or watch on the net are positive on this car. Thou i am not crazy about a 36 month lease we can deal with it. We walked in and were introduced to David Thomas who spoke about the car and took us for a test drive. My wife drove and the test drive was one of the longest that we had ever been on. My wife loved the car. At that guess this was towards the end of June David made us a pretty good offer, but we were not ready at that time. Our Infiniti lease is coming due 9/1/14 with our last payment 8/1/14. The car is being inspected for return on 7/29/14 so I guess we will have 2 days to make the best deal we can get out of David. Yes we have settled on Princeton Audi as it is the closest to us and the reviews here have been very good. I only rated the customer service and friendliness since I do not have any experience with the other areas yet Guess this is a heads up to David. Michael Boxer

ssgmike responded to this review

August 08, 2014

just an update picked up my new A3 2.0 Quattro. Very satisfied with the car and dealing with David, who has been extremely helpful.

"Used vehicle purchase"

Purchased 2013 VW Golf. Nikki handled the heavy lifting portion of the transaction ensuring the paperwork was ready for closing. Abe and Tarissa closed the deal in under an hour and I drove away totally satisfied.

Nikki, Tarissa, Abe

"Good experience."

I was very pleased and satisfied with my experience in getting a new Audi A3 from the dealership. The people were very courteous and spent time explaining the features of the vehicle.

"So mislead and almost cheated. "

Went in for a check up and was told I need $1700 valve gasket replacement on my Audi. I did not believe it, so I went to the Audi specialist in Hopewell. Found out that there was no leak, only an oil spill by the sloppy work at Princeton Audi. I feel cheated and clearly will never visit there again.

"What a pleasure to work with this service department!! "

I own a Jetta and a Passat. I've started using their service department over 5 years ago. Luckily, the VW is a great car with absolute minimal service required. But, whenever I need their service they always (pleasantly) surprise me. I walk into a clean and orderly area. The people at the service desk whether it is Dino or Marco or their manager David they are always welcoming me and make me feel at ease. They are communicating with me clearly and tell me what to expect. They have a very modern waiting room with refreshments and large TV. Once the work is done they explain in plain language what they found and what they did with either of my cars. Before the car is returned to me it is washed and vacuumed. What else can one expect from a dealer's service department? I tip my hat to such a service department.

"Our new purchase at Princeton Volkswagen"

We had an excellent experience buying our new 2014 Jetta Sportwagen from Tarissa. She was very knowledge and helpful. Because of our interest in getting a manual shift gasoline Sportwagen she had to search the entire East Coast. It took her and her team quite awhile to locate the car, which was in a port and had to be driven back to Princeton from there. The car is a pleasure to drive and is everything that we want. Thanks, Tarissa and Abe and all the people we dealt with in Princeton Volkwagen! This was our best car purchasing experience ever!

"Very Bad 1st Impression"

I brought my new Allroad in for the first service (5k miles) this morning. I made an appointment a few weeks ago, and dropped it off at ~9am. I told them the # to reach me at -- they even highlighted the phone #. Hours later, with no word from them, not even the basic courtesy and decency of any status or information... I called and reached a receptionist, the service dept was closed, all had left, no one around. No paperwork, no keys, no car in sight. My only recourse I was told was to call back Sat morning. This is my 1st "Audi experience" with this Service Dept, this is my 1st impression.

"overall Great experience"

After visiting Princeton Audi on a weeknight, I returned Saturday morning to purchase a used vehicle from David Thomas. on the initial visit, David was highly professional and friendly, making the prospective buyer experience both relaxed and comfortable. He also stayed late to accommodate an after work visit, fighting traffic volume from Philadelphia to get there. On the return visit to pickup the car, everything went smoothly - the car was spotless and filled w/ gas. The only negative thing I can say is the interaction with a prickly finance manager; while professional and curt, his rushing through the paperwork resulted in a mistake which he tried to blame on the salesman, when in fact it was his own error. Not trying to be the personality police, but it was a bit odd behavior. Once departing from that office, and back with David, things returned to an exceptional level of customer experience. I would recommend this dealership to others and absolutely consider returning there for future business.

Abe Levi