Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Lisasboss
6/30/2016

"Professional and Curteous"

Audi Princeton came highly recommended so we decided to take the ride from Staten Island. Everyone was so nice and polite. We did not feel pressured or rushed as we did with other places. Specialist Juno Mozo gave the answers to my questions before I asked them. On 'car pick day' he showed me the car.and took his time to thoroughly go over the settings, navigation, bluetooth, etc...all the workings of the car. He is so professional and knowledgeable it was such a wonderful and painless experience from beginning to end. Everyone was great. It was truly a wonderful wonderful experience. I cannot say enough about their exceptional service. Oh and he took my picture.

lpaparo
6/27/2016

"Amazing Experience"

Rich and his entire team were amazing as always. Since working with Rich, I have purchased two Audi R8 V10 pluses, an Audi RS7 and an Audi SQ5. The entire process could have not gone any smoother. I think it gets easier each time :) Keep up the great work.

christine13
6/24/2016

"Amazing! "

I am writing this letter of appreciation to Richard Martini and his staff. I have met with Richard Martini and then with sales person Alex Soroka who have gone above and beyond for us. Over the years we keep coming back to Princeton Audi and every time we walk through those doors we feel like we are visiting family!

Beverly Booker
6/23/2016

"Excellent Service"

David was great. They didn't have the color I wanted, he found it and kept me informed as to when it will be delivered, when they received it and when I could pick it up. Would recommend to anyone.

John D

"Recent Sales Experience"

I am a serious car enthusiast and have worked with multiple dealerships over the years. I would have to put Princeton Audi at the top of my list. Their customer service is excellent and they anticipate a customer's needs and questions. In particular, the General Sales Manager, Rich Martini, is exceptional and always accommodates my crazy schedule; he is detailed oriented and treats you with respect and is truly concerned with customer satisfaction. I give my highest recommendation to this dealership.

Neil Richards
6/22/2016

"Second Audi, another great experience"

Chelsea was terrific and extremely accommodating when it came to trying different cars to figure out what might fit my growing family. She is a extremely knowledgeable and a real pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Tom Krail got me in to my first Audi and was great to work with as a Sales Manager this time around.

AudiStick

"Exceptional"

I'm on my third Audi... 2 A4s and an S4... Never happier in my life than I have been with these cars! Princeton Audi has to be on the top of anyone's list for a buying experience!... Rich Martini and Dave Thomas could not have done more for me each and every car I've gotten in Princeton. The joy they bring to getting a new car just makes the whole experience that much better. I pick a model... a color... options... and before I know it... they've got it ready for me! I could not imagine buying another brand or getting it anywhere else than at Princeton!... Thanks again...Steve Peller

RZ77
6/22/2016

"Thanks Chelsea! The best!"

Was a pleasure working with Chelsea at Princeton Audi. We love our Q5! Thanks for making the buying experience a pleasure. Everyone is professional and worked hard to make us happy. Awesome employees and a great Audi dealership!

Timpano

"Progressive loyalty"

Five years ago I purchased my first Audi from Rich Martini at Princeton Audi. Rich and his staff including Alex Soroka made the transaction the finest that I have ever experienced. Since then, fourteen of my family and friends have purchased Audi vehicles from Princeton, ALL completely satisfied. From selection, price, delivery and service, the Princeton Audi team is impeccable. The Audi product performs for itself, and Rich Martini provides seamless enjoyment of the Audi product. It is their constant efforts to please their customers that breeds this loyalty. Thank you.

CassanMarini
6/22/2016

"The only place to buy your Audi !"

My husband Joe and I just purchased our 4th Audi from Rich. He makes the car buying experience an absolute pleasure by being involved in every detail. 5 star service and a great personality make buying a car from Rich an absolute pleasure !

Reviews of Juno Mozo