Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Rabbit609
2/13/2015

"A car I purchased"

Great service as always it's my 2nd car I've gotten from this dealership, I had a few problems with my present car, they took care of me gave me a discount on it, they also cover the other problem it had, service is great as always, always giving you a courtesy call on what's going on with your vehicle and keeping you updated, if you need a loner they also have them if bot available that day they tell you when you can get one, . Overall great service from the moment you walk in till you leave,. Hope to do business again.

aalbrigh
2/12/2015

"Amazing people "

I purchased my 2014 Audi Q5 from Chris at Princeton Audi. He was new but anything he did not know, he asked and made sure that our questions were answered. We traveled from Harrisburg, PA to purchase the car and we would do it again. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Natasha answered all of our questions via email before we even got there & we were greeted as we walked in the door. Kristin answered all of our warranty questions and got us set up with the Audi care, she is super sweet and helpful. Rich checked in a few times throughout the process to make sure everything was going okay. Everyone at Princeton Audi is wonderful and they were all so helpful and kind. We would definitely travel 2 hours again to purchase another Audi from them.

Beetle bug lover
1/30/2015

"We had a great experience with VW of Princeton.."

We had a wonderful experience with VW of Princetion...Everyone was very nice and they took care of us in a polite and respectful manner....I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat...

Rvacha
1/22/2015

"Great sales, great dealership."

I dealt with Larry, right off the bat he was very helpful. I was buying a used Jeep Grand Cherokee, and was treated like I was buying a brand new A8. He did everything he could to make me feel like a valued customer. Kristen in finance was wonderful to work with, she worked real hard to find me the loan, despite my credit history (which isn't that great). All in all Excellent customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to do more business with Larry, Kristen, and Princeton Audi.

JFeldman79
1/04/2015

"Dishonest Salesman"

Be very careful who you deal with and make sure you do your research on purchasing a used vehicle. I was ready to purchase a 2008 Audi A4. The sales person did not disclose the car was using a quart of oil every 500 miles. I was fortunate enough to get the previous owners name, called the garage listed on the car fax and bingo! I was able to dodge a lemon. This sales person was the same person who took the trade from the previous owner. He was cocky and arrogant through out the whole sales pitch. When I called him on it, he wasn't even professional or man enough to apologize or own up. I am sure though, this is only one bad seed. Again, do your research and beware of fraudulent practices at this dealership. On a positive note. My $2000.00 deposit was returned.

Mike M
12/17/2014

"Excellent experience"

Purchased my 2015 Audi S3 from Juno at Princeton Audi. Excellent customer service. Juno was highly knowledgeable and professional. It was definitely a pleasant experience dealing with him and other staff. I would highly recommend them!

wei.tschang
12/14/2014

"Great experience with Q5 purchase"

My overall experience with the purchase was positive. The whole process was quick and painless. Tom was a true professional from the test drive to the final delivery. Will consider this dealership for my next purchase.

reganref
11/27/2014

"Great shopping experience. Highly recommend. "

I worked with Tarissa who was great! Easy-going, friendly, knowledgeable, she made my experience at this dealership first rate. Everyone there did. If you are in that loop of visiting dealerships and test driving various choices, you know immediately which dealerships are better than others, which dealerships you would want to work with. This is one of them. This dealership is one you should visit even if you have not considered a VW. You may be pleasantly surprised, as I was.

rhunt71
11/17/2014

"Great car buying experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Roshanda Davis. She really made the entire process flow smoothly; from the test drive to the delivery of the vehicle. Her co-workers were nice and pleasant and the dealership itself was very clean and managed. Roshanda was very knowledgeable about the car and all of its' bells and whistles. Her customer service skills were amazing and I look forward to purchasing my next car from her & Princeton Audi.

Jesse.shea1
11/05/2014

"Great salespeople, great dealership, would shop again"

I had Jonathan as my salesman and he was wonderful throughout. You could tell everyone on the floor had a good relationship and they were all very accommodating throughout the car buying process. I normally can't stand salesmen due to the typical pressure they put on you, but I have to say I was incredibly impressed when everyone I came in contact with (mostly Jonathan and Alex) respected the research I had done beforehand and answered all of my questions candidly. At no point did I feel pressured to buy and I always felt like they were honest in their representation of the car. I would be more than happy to recommend anyone I know to visit this dealer to receive the same excellent treatment I experienced.

Not sure Alex's last name