Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Abe Levi, New Car Sales Manager, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Abe Levi

New Car Sales Manager

February 13, 2017

"Outstanding service and support and trouble-shooting! "

- fph3

I highly recommend Audi of Princeton and Larry Colleton of the sales team in particular. Larry fielded my inquiries on a certified used Q3 and worked hard to manage a difficult long distance transaction amid my pending move across the country. Larry and the team were responsive, professional and respectful with every step of the process.

February 09, 2017

"Great experinece!"

- michael warner

Clara Williamson in the internet sales dept. was absolutely terrific---great followup, knew all details about the car I was interested in and was diligent in making this sale happen (which it did)..Also Larry and Laura were very nice to work with-first time i didn't feel like I was getting your hardcore auto "sales pitch" but a very pleasant experience overall! THANKS! Michael

February 05, 2017

"They worked with me!"

- AudiQ5Owner

We had been interested in a certified used Audi Q5 but were not ready to purchase until we got rid of our VW (part of the dieselgate buyback). Chelsea Magowan kept in good contact with me and was ready to go out the moment we were ready to purchase. She put me in touch with Jonathan Magowan, we settled on a great price and he took care of everything. All we had to do was go down and pick up the car. They even picked us up at the train station. All in all, it was a smooth and pleasurable transaction. I cannot recommend Chelsea and Jonathan enough.

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $36970