Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Liv2glitz
5/21/2016

"No Regrets! "

I looked at Audi back in 2003 when researching a new car. Back then, most luxury dealers wouldn't give me the time of day much less take me seriously about buying one of their cars. I was even asked by one dealership if I was lost and actually refused to let me talk to a salesperson because they didn't want me to waste their time. Audi treated me very well but was out of my price range. After owning 3 BMW's I knew it was time to go back and make the leap. Juno, Claire, and Tom at Princeton Audi made it easy! They treated me with respect and gave me the time I needed to make my decision. They even went and found me the car I wanted since they didn't have one on their lot. It's only been a week and a tank of gas, but I am so happy with my A5.

rggw
5/19/2016

"Car buying experience"

Everyone involved in my car purchase were very helpful in making it a positive experience. I turned in a leased car, that I purchased from that dealership. When I am finished with this one, will return there. I highly recommend Princeton VW.

RDevarakonda
5/19/2016

""Best Car Buying Experience""

We bought our first Q7 2017 from Audi of Princeton after reading excellent reviews about the dealership. My sales contact Juno Mozo was engaged, very personable and most importantly not at all pushy and made the buying experience a pleasant one. He was very attentive and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells and I think he gave us a fair deal on the all-new 2017 Q7.. Kristen from Finance was also a pleasure to work with aswell ,overall a great buying experience on a great vehicle. Highly recommend Audi of Princeton.

Tanvi Ravi
5/17/2016

"Excellent Dealer !!"

They are the Best!! Juno is too good, very knowledgeable and warm to work with, Highly recommend Princeton Audi anytime!! Audi Q7 2017 is one of the best highly featured family SUV and we are Enjoying the ride thoroughly!

tiffmayne
5/11/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service "

Mrs. Roshanda was the best and so was Steven Raducha they both went the extra mile to help me in my journey to find a reliable car for me and my daughter. I would definitely go back. Thanks again!

CTITONE
5/06/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

When my local Audi dealers were unresponsive, I reached out Princeton Audi for info on a A# convertible.. Not only did they respond immediately, they went the extra mile (literally) to get my business. Since we live a distance from the dealership, David Rojas actually drove 50 miles to bring a car to my house for my wife to test drive. After that the dealership gave me a lease deal that as more attractive than the Audi official program on the A3 convertible. When we went to pickup the vehicle, the process was very easy and stress free. David spent a considerable amount of time making sure my wife understood all the features and was comfortable with the car. I can't say enough good things about David and the people of the dealership.

I. Spurlock
5/04/2016

"Best Vehicle Purchase Experience I've Had"

My mother purchased a new VW and, as I was also in the market for a new vehicle, her experience led her to have Tajh reach out to me. We went from exchanging a telephone call, to a few emails on the details and pricing points, to agreeing to terms within the span of a day. Tajh was very flexible, open, and easy to deal with. I never felt pressured or that anything was being hidden from me during the entire process. Quite frankly, if you have problems with purchasing a vehicle from Tajh...you're a problem customer. 100% recommend him (and the dealership) to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Pocket rocket
5/04/2016

"Exemplary employees and assets to VW"

Specifically, Tajh has made the process of buying a car a pleasurable experience. He is courteous, informative, and most certainly, a great asset to VW. Dealing with him has been pain free which is unfortunately a rarity in any purchasing venture. Again, he should be considered a great asset to the company based on my experience. In addition, all the other employees I dealt with were pleasant and informative as well. Overall, a great buying experience. I must add that this is the second purchase I have made from this dealership (in the past 6 mos.) and have been treated fairly and courteously. Thanks guys

Ellen M. Spurlock
5/01/2016

"No pressure; honest answers; quick deal!"

Tajh is a great salesperson! I felt very comfortable in, for me at least, a very uncomfortable situation. He is so knowledgeable about the VW's, I felt ready to go. We got it all done in less that 3 hours: introduction to the car, test drive, price negotiation, car prep, finance application, insurance transfer, etc. I love my black VW beetle convertible. Tajh is the best!

RSudah
4/30/2016

"Friendly, Quick, Cooperative"

Staff members were very friendly and willing to make my buying experience as easy as possible. Friendly faces with good deals. I left the dealership happy with my agreement and new VW.

Reviews of Tajh Harvey