Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Larry Colleton, Audi Brand Specialist, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Larry Colleton

Audi Brand Specialist

July 25, 2017

"An extremely enjoyable car-buying experience"

- THHANSEN50

Everyone at Audi Princeton treated me very graciously. I started with Clara Williamson, who arranged for Larry Colleton to work with me. They listened to what I had to say, and they did their best to make sure I bought the car I wanted. They gave me a very fair price and a very reasonable allowance on my trade-in. I had no sense of being pressured. I am somewhat of a cautious buyer and take a little while to make a purchasing decision. Audi Princeton gave me the time I wanted. Larry Colleton has been a pleasure to deal with. He maintained enough contact with me to demonstrate his continuing interest in gaining my business, but he never became intrusive or irritating. He listened carefully to what I wanted. When none of the cars in inventory suited my preferences, he didn't try to push one on me. Instead, he worked very hard to locate a better match at another Audi dealership. When he found what I was looking for, he made the effort to bring the car to Princeton. When I came in to pick up the car, Larry and the technology support specialist, Brandon, spent more than hour showing me the car and explaining its features. After I took the car home, Larry has called me several times to see how I was doing with it. All in all, a nice way to buy a car. I'm hoping my ownership experience goes as well.

Larry Colleton

July 24, 2017

"Superb experience from start to finish"

- Russ Johnson

I went in simply to test drive the A4 but drove one home. I was extremely pleased that Greg Sconzo allowed the vehicle to sell itself during the performance drive. No hard sell, no talk of special deals and deadlines, no badmouthing other brands. By the time we returned to the dealership, all I needed was a good trade-in number (got it) and a fair lease payment (got that too). I was glad to skip the typical dealership game of back-and-forth with the sales manager until the price came down. They led with the right price, and the rest was easy. This is a highly professional dealership, and I couldn't be happier with the service and attention I received from Greg Sconzo and Clara Williamson. Great vehicle, great buying experience.

Greg Sconzo
Other Employees : Finance manager

July 17, 2017

"Supreme attention and superb service"

- gdeadmh

I totaled my 1016 AMG s63 and did not have the ability to wait for a rebuild. I have heard good things about Audi and wanted something quick, tight and smaller. I spoke with numerous dealers in my area and Greg Sconzo was the only person who got me the car I wanted (at his risk as I had no obligation to buy) and gave me honest answers every step of the way. Upon delivery I had the joy of working with Brandyn Csorgo who took the time and patience to walk me through the operation of the vehicle. If you go to a restaurant for the food and return for the service, we will be eating from Audi of Princeton as often as possible.

Greg Sconzo