Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Call
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

"Great experience"

Chelsea and Tom were great to work with to get me in to my first Audi. The experience was enjoyable and I appreciated the time that Chelsea and Tom spent with me, from first test drive to delivery. I would absolutely go back to Princeton Audi for my next car!

"Purchase of S8"

The Dealer personnel were very friendly and extremely professional. Nothing was too much trouble and the sale was made in a very pleasant and fair way, even though the negotiations were specific but completed without pressure and ended in a very fair result on the trade-in. The Audi personnel were extremely proud to be working for the Dealership and this feeling was experienced by the customer. The whole attitude of the Dealership helped me make up my mind to try Audi versus years of long Mercedes ownership. Chris. B. Chaffey

Kristin Inaugurato

"Pleasant and Family-Friendly Buying Experience."

This dealership was professional, courteous, and family friendly. We we were shopping at multiple dealerships and the first reason for going to this dealership was great selection of cars on the lot. This dealership has a nicer inventory of used vehicle and new vehicle selection in terms of color and model. Mr. John Iverone listened to our needs of a second vehicle and quickly found us the right vehicle and the right price. What was most amazing is that the staff worked as a team and helped keep our little kids occupied while we make the sale (Thank you Tarissa). Most of the other dealers don't bother and do play cut-throat. Mr. John was professional throughout the sales process and nothing missed.... This was the second experience of purchasing a car from a dealership and we knew what to expect - and they did not miss a beat. I would definitely buy again from this dealership, specifically John who understands cars and most importantly he understands people. Amazing customer service and staff. Thank you.

"Stand Up General Manager"

I had an issue and addressed it to the GM, and he got back to me right away. He was very accommodating and made me feel like my concerns were important and would be resolved. Prior to contacting Dave I rated my experience with VW Princeton 1 star. However after contacting Dave I am changing my rating back to 5 stars. Dave turned a situation that started out negative into an opportunity to show why most of the ratings for Princeton VW are 5 stars.

Dave D'argenio

"S5 Acquisition"

Very knowledgeable salesperson, fair price, efficient process. What else could you want? I'm very satisfied with the sales experience from Princeton Audi. I would expect to use them again and recommend them to others in the market for Audi.

"Car buying should always be this easy and pleasant"

For close to a year, I had been anticipating the introduction of a new VW model after driving the European version a year ago. I had been reading everything I could about it but knew that, it only recently having started production, I faced a potentially long wait to get exactly what I wanted. After disappointing visits to two other VW dealerships (padded prices and hidden fees, insultingly low trade-in offers), I met with Matt Rucko at Princeton VW after he replied promptly to my Internet inquiry. I already expected to have a positive experience just from talking to Matt on the phone and my visit in person was refreshingly painless and straightforward. Matt gave me the price I expected for this car with no hidden fees or padding, we agreed to a trade-in price I could live with, and he committed to doing what he could to locate exactly what I was looking for. From that point forward, things happened much faster and more easily than I had dared hope: a little over a week after meeting Matt face to face, I'm now driving my brand new car. Throughout the process, including picking up and walking through the features of the car, Matt was knowledgeable, communicative and helpful. I'll add that Tony Kwak in finance made taking care of the money side of things a breeze, working quickly to get me through all the paperwork. As I look back on how quickly things came together and how enthusiastically Matt made this happen, I keep thinking that all car purchases should be this pleasant Put simply, Matt Rucko got me into exactly the car I wanted, in fresh-off-the-assembly-line condition, at a very good price, with a minimum of fuss, and faster than either of us even expected.

Tony Kwak

" Princeton Audi earns our business"

Following extensive internet and personal visits to different manufacturers' dealerships to find a late model SUV, our research paid off when we found Princeton Audi. Starting with Natasha Mulligan, their internet advisor(?) who was exceptionally knowledgeable about Audi in general and the process of finding a car that might meet our needs, she invited us to visit and then introduced us to Juno Mozo, Audi Brand Specialist who was equally delightful and knowledgeable. Within just two hours we made a decision that an Audi was the car we wanted, and then test drove, bought and drove home in the 2013 Q5 that we were shown. We went back the following week to pick up the new plates, ask Juno for answers to a few technical questions and talk to Jeff Dockhorn, Service Director about a "strange noise". Further impressed with the willingness of Juno to spend as much time as needed to resolve my questions and with Jeff to diagnose the cause of the noise, order, and schedule replacement of a small trim part, we could not be more satisfied with our decision to buy from Princeton Audi. Patrick and Carole McMorrow (fifty miles away in Red Bank, NJ!!)

"Princeton VW"

Princeton VW is the excellent exemplar of what every car dealership should be. Everyone at this dealership works together to make the car buying experience comfortable. Our sales person , Jackie, the financial manager, Tony, and the general manager , Mr. Levi, were respectful and made sure we had the "deal" that worked for us. Thank you, Princeton VW! By the way, we love our new denim blue beetle!

"Abe Levi - Great Sales Experience"

Abe Levi is great to work with ! I have leased cars from him over the past 20+ years and he always goes the extra mile to give you the best deal possible ! Go see Abe for your next VW lease or purchase. You'll be happy you did !

"Princeton Audi"

this initial review is just about my first time into Princeton Audi to check out the 2015 A3 for my wife. Our 2011 Infiniti which we love the lease is expiring and it kind of breaks our heart not to move into the new Infiniti Q50. We have leased Infiniti's for 10 years and love them, nothing better in it's class on the road. But the high cost of gas and with the Infiniti needing premium gas for it's high performance engines and lousy gas mileage and kind of high price now we wanted to move into something more economical for us. We also lease a 2013 Lincoln Mkz which we love driving. Anyway back to the Audi A3, in general everything I have read or watch on the net are positive on this car. Thou i am not crazy about a 36 month lease we can deal with it. We walked in and were introduced to David Thomas who spoke about the car and took us for a test drive. My wife drove and the test drive was one of the longest that we had ever been on. My wife loved the car. At that guess this was towards the end of June David made us a pretty good offer, but we were not ready at that time. Our Infiniti lease is coming due 9/1/14 with our last payment 8/1/14. The car is being inspected for return on 7/29/14 so I guess we will have 2 days to make the best deal we can get out of David. Yes we have settled on Princeton Audi as it is the closest to us and the reviews here have been very good. I only rated the customer service and friendliness since I do not have any experience with the other areas yet Guess this is a heads up to David. Michael Boxer

ssgmike responded to this review

August 08, 2014

just an update picked up my new A3 2.0 Quattro. Very satisfied with the car and dealing with David, who has been extremely helpful.

Reviews of Chelsea Cappiello

AUDI Sales Manager

Reviews of John Ivarone
John Ivarone

VW Brand Specialist

Reviews of Jeff Dockhorn Jr.
Jeff Dockhorn Jr.