Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Chris
2/09/2016

"Many pieces!"

Zack Asad was a pleasure to deal with! A truly great experience. I love my new VW, and he offered me, many pieces of chicken for lunch. A true gentlemen.

Batman0424
2/08/2016

"David and Princeton Audi truly went above and beyond!!"

We went to David at the end of last year to purchase a CPO allroad and we were so pleased with our experience that we purchased a CPO S4 2 week later. David and Princeton Audi were wonderful to work with and we cannot put into words how truly happy we were with the experience. We highly recommend both David and Princeton Audi and they will continue to have our business.

johnpe
2/06/2016

"Very stratightforward purchasing process."

Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant to work with, the process was streamlined and the car is wonderful. I was able to get a good price and get in and out of the dealership relatively quickly.

Alex
2/04/2016

"Everyone at Princeton Audi was Wonderful! "

We are very happy with both the Sales & Service Departments of Princeton Audi. We had previously purchased a Q7 there....this time we bought two! David Rojas and Richard Martini were excellent to to work with. We highly recommend Princeton Audi. Sincerely, Alex & Kim Borredon

Happy customer
1/29/2016

"Carwash"

I was in the area and stopped in for a car wash after our heavy snow storm. I was not aware that each dealer was individually owned ans car washes are honored at the dealer where car was purchased. The general manager Richard Martini was more than happy to provide me with that service even though he was not obligated. That was a very kind gesture on his part. In that kindness alone and having also met Roshanda Hunt another staff member while waiting I can see that any dealing with this dealership would be a very positive experience.

dct001
1/29/2016

"Love the new Q7!"

Great experience working with Chelsea and the entire team at Princeton Audi. We are blown away by the new Q7 and can't say thank you enough to the team for working so hard to get us what we wanted.

Kerisa15
1/28/2016

"Great Team!!"

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Tajh was great to work with, he make the buying process so stress free. He was very knowledge about the car and knew exactly what I was looking for.

Vanessaridgeway1
1/28/2016

"Whatever it takes"

Abe was on his way out he brought us in and took care of us after hours. He spent a few hours with us and made sure he got us in a new vehicle. Tahj Harvey was very friendly and helpful. Before we came in I made an Internet inquiry and he was great at following up with me.

Liz
1/22/2016

"A pleasure to work with"

I have purchased cars in the past and have found the experience stressful to say the least. Jonathan was different. I was impressed with his expertise, honesty and patience. He actually made the car buying experience positive. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase an Audi at a fair price.

loyal VW owner
1/22/2016

"Easy and pleasant experience"

I recently bought two cars from Peter Rogers. My husband bought a vehicle from Princeton Volkswagon last summer and recommended that this was the dealership to work with. He was right. I had very specific wishes for what I wanted in pre-owned cars and Peter was extremely responsive and proactive in finding these cars in a very short period of time. The dealership gave me a very fair trade in value for an older vehicle and the whole purchase experience, with Paul Baron, was seamless and respectful.

Reviews of Tajh Harvey