Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Clara Williamson

April 26, 2017

"2nd Leasing Experience"

- LJG295

In April, 2017 I went to Princeton VW to get information on leasing a new VW Jetta. I was about to turn in my 2014 Jetta S. I dealt with Jade Atkins by phone & Alan Geller was my Sales Associate. Both were welcoming and invited me to ask questions. I didn't feel pressured in any way to hastily make a decision. I need some time to decide. I was given much print information and a test drive. The next day I decided to go for the new lease. I chose a 2017 Jetta SEL turbo and I love it. So, thank you to Alan & Jade for making the process actually enjoyable!

April 25, 2017

"Excellent "

- Ladyfee44

My sales experience was with Roshanda Hunt. She reassured me that the buying process would be a quick and smooth process and I have to say it really was. Thank you once again for the good service, especially the time and effort in making me feel like royalty. I am really enjoying my car. I feel happy every time I step into my Audi Q5.   The entire staff was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable.  I was very impressed with Raza teaching me how to use the devices in the car.  He was very knowledgeable and patient.   Roshanda is a great sales executive, may you be blessed with higher ranks. I appreciate every little thing that was done with my sale from the start till I left with the SUV. Once again thank you very much and thank you for the follow-up call.     Have a great day!!!!

April 24, 2017

"New car purchased from Jonathan and Chelsea Magowan"

- Fran

Our initial visit was with Chelsea Magowan last year when we were interested in looking at the Audi A6. Chelsea was exceptional to work with and was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and reliable. She followed up after our visit but never made us feel pressured. By the time we had made a decision to purchase the Audi A6, Chelsea had changed jobs within the dealership and so we dealt with Jonathan. He was equally knowledgeable, pleasant, and reliable! We were so impressed by the professionalism of these two employees. Chelsea and Jonathan were very thorough and answered all of our questions effectively. They made this a very pleasant car buying experience and we would certainly purchase other cars from them and recommend them to our friends and family.

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $36970