Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Lauri Campbell Loaiza, Audi Brand Specialist, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Lauri Campbell Loaiza

Audi Brand Specialist

August 15, 2017

"'FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE AT VW PRINCETON""

- jayiyengar

Dear Zak: I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank your for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car last week. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that five-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the car I purchased, and I'm not freaking out about the purchase price. That's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a new car, and it's all thanks to you. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them VW Princeton and telling them to ask for Zak. Thanks again.

Steven Cotter
Other Employees : I got a great deal- brand new car, and a good friend; thank you, Steven

"great services "

- norasim

great service! helped me figure out exactly what i wanted and got it to me in great time! always available to talk and email and always ontop of everything i asked.

Demian Kelleher

August 15, 2017

"Purchased certified pre-owned car"

- Beth T

My son unfortunately had an accident and his car was totalled. He found a VW Jetta on Princeton Volkswagen's website. We went to look at the car and ended up purchasing it that night. Zac was a pleasure to work with and turned a bad situation into a happy one! Demien in finance made the process so quick and easy. I highly recommend Princeton Volkswagen. Zac is a man of his word and gave us a great deal. Keep up the great work!! I will definitely be back in the future.

Demian Kelleher