Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Juno Mozo, Audi Brand Specialist, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Juno Mozo

Audi Brand Specialist

June 20, 2017

"Fast, friendly and simple"

- David

Zak made buying our new GTI super easy and FAST. Worked with us on pricing based on real comps and was able to get us the deal we were looking for without any drama. Would highly recommend stopping at his desk when visiting Princeton VW.

June 15, 2017

"Uma Ramamoorthy the sales person to ask for"

- louez

My wife and I recently were shopping for a newer used vehicle on line. We found the car at Audi of Princeton. We called and was transferred to Uma Ramamoorthy. This was the beginning of the perfect buying experience. Uma answered and or found out all our questions before we drove the 130 miles to see the car. It was perfect and the transaction went fast and easy. Uma is professional and fun and easy to work with. Keep Smiling Uma, Bette and Lou

Uma Ramamoorthy

June 13, 2017

"Excellence! Fast & Attention to Detail!"

- msayar

I met Zak at Princeton VW yesterday and today I have a new car! He listened carefully during our brief conversation as I expressed my needs and then he offered me an attractive solution the SAME day. The service center @ Princeton VW is excellent as I have been a client for years and Zak's attention to detail & really sets him apart! I highly recommend!!!

Dino Ferrante
Derek Smith
Other Employees : JImmy who drives the shuttle - He's a gem!

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $36970