Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Call
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Mike M
12/17/2014

"Excellent experience"

Purchased my 2015 Audi S3 from Juno at Princeton Audi. Excellent customer service. Juno was highly knowledgeable and professional. It was definitely a pleasant experience dealing with him and other staff. I would highly recommend them!

wei.tschang
12/14/2014

"Great experience with Q5 purchase"

My overall experience with the purchase was positive. The whole process was quick and painless. Tom was a true professional from the test drive to the final delivery. Will consider this dealership for my next purchase.

reganref
11/27/2014

"Great shopping experience. Highly recommend. "

I worked with Tarissa who was great! Easy-going, friendly, knowledgeable, she made my experience at this dealership first rate. Everyone there did. If you are in that loop of visiting dealerships and test driving various choices, you know immediately which dealerships are better than others, which dealerships you would want to work with. This is one of them. This dealership is one you should visit even if you have not considered a VW. You may be pleasantly surprised, as I was.

rhunt71
11/17/2014

"Great car buying experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Roshanda Davis. She really made the entire process flow smoothly; from the test drive to the delivery of the vehicle. Her co-workers were nice and pleasant and the dealership itself was very clean and managed. Roshanda was very knowledgeable about the car and all of its' bells and whistles. Her customer service skills were amazing and I look forward to purchasing my next car from her & Princeton Audi.

Jesse.shea1
11/05/2014

"Great salespeople, great dealership, would shop again"

I had Jonathan as my salesman and he was wonderful throughout. You could tell everyone on the floor had a good relationship and they were all very accommodating throughout the car buying process. I normally can't stand salesmen due to the typical pressure they put on you, but I have to say I was incredibly impressed when everyone I came in contact with (mostly Jonathan and Alex) respected the research I had done beforehand and answered all of my questions candidly. At no point did I feel pressured to buy and I always felt like they were honest in their representation of the car. I would be more than happy to recommend anyone I know to visit this dealer to receive the same excellent treatment I experienced.

Not sure Alex's last name

rtfisher
11/02/2014

"Easy to deal with "

Could not have been a better experience. Truthful and fair. Took a long test drive and made the deal the same day. Great customer focus.

Neil Richards
10/29/2014

"Great experience"

Chelsea and Tom were great to work with to get me in to my first Audi. The experience was enjoyable and I appreciated the time that Chelsea and Tom spent with me, from first test drive to delivery. I would absolutely go back to Princeton Audi for my next car!

CBChaffey
10/28/2014

"Purchase of S8"

The Dealer personnel were very friendly and extremely professional. Nothing was too much trouble and the sale was made in a very pleasant and fair way, even though the negotiations were specific but completed without pressure and ended in a very fair result on the trade-in. The Audi personnel were extremely proud to be working for the Dealership and this feeling was experienced by the customer. The whole attitude of the Dealership helped me make up my mind to try Audi versus years of long Mercedes ownership. Chris. B. Chaffey

Kristin Inaugurato

Sam Najem
10/22/2014

"Pleasant and Family-Friendly Buying Experience."

This dealership was professional, courteous, and family friendly. We we were shopping at multiple dealerships and the first reason for going to this dealership was great selection of cars on the lot. This dealership has a nicer inventory of used vehicle and new vehicle selection in terms of color and model. Mr. John Iverone listened to our needs of a second vehicle and quickly found us the right vehicle and the right price. What was most amazing is that the staff worked as a team and helped keep our little kids occupied while we make the sale (Thank you Tarissa). Most of the other dealers don't bother and do play cut-throat. Mr. John was professional throughout the sales process and nothing missed.... This was the second experience of purchasing a car from a dealership and we knew what to expect - and they did not miss a beat. I would definitely buy again from this dealership, specifically John who understands cars and most importantly he understands people. Amazing customer service and staff. Thank you.

Bryce Wilson
10/12/2014

"Stand Up General Manager"

I had an issue and addressed it to the GM, and he got back to me right away. He was very accommodating and made me feel like my concerns were important and would be resolved. Prior to contacting Dave I rated my experience with VW Princeton 1 star. However after contacting Dave I am changing my rating back to 5 stars. Dave turned a situation that started out negative into an opportunity to show why most of the ratings for Princeton VW are 5 stars.

Dave D'argenio