Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

inspector13
5/26/2015

"Simple and easy. "

Very quick and easy. They gave me a very fair trade in on the car that I was swapping. Would go there again. Was treated fairly and finished the transaction in 2 to 3 hours.

AH
5/20/2015

"Outstanding dealership"

Honest and fair. Two words you don't normally associate with a car dealership, but that's exactly what the Princeton VW team is. I was so pleasantly surprised by my experience. John Ivarone, Abe and Nikki are superstars. Each went above and beyond in their roles and put my needs as the customer first. They did not pressure me and they sold me a car for a very fair price. I would recommend them to family and friends and I would certainly do business with them again.

123audi
5/19/2015

"fast, convenient and professional"

Every time I walk in the Audi service center, I am welcomed warmly. The consultants would answer my questions professionally, check my car quickly or I can just leave my car with them and come back later after the car got service. It is hassle free and I highly recommend this service center!

skumar2015
5/12/2015

"Audi Q5 2015 Purchase"

Saw the car I liked and got a good deal with the car and the tradein- so I was able to make a quick deal with the help of David K and Steven. I am yet to do my 1st service, but I am confident that they will do a excellent job with that.

Drte_Dave
5/12/2015

"Matt Rucko is a salesman who knows his cars"

I purchased a VW Jetta TDI Diesel from Princeton Volkswagen and I must say it was a great experience. Matt Rucko was a great salesman. He is knowledgable about his product as well as the competition's offerings. He was helpful in every aspect of the purchase. Matt helped to guide me through the purchase process and never kept me waiting. Even after the sale was done he made sure to treat me like a new prospective buyer even when I came in to pick up my plates and registration. I do not like the process of buying a new car but Matt and the team at Princeton Volkswagen made the process easy and stress free.

pastorstevenash
4/24/2015

"Consistent, caring experience!"

My wife and I have purchased two cars from Princeton VW. The price was the best after doing some extensive research. The care and attention to detail made those purchases an enjoyable experience. We must also highly recommend using their maintenance department for any repairs. You may save 5% in prices elsewhere, but when you must consider the extras Princeton VW contributes along the way. In the end, the price winds up less than other places.

Rabbit609
2/13/2015

"A car I purchased"

Great service as always it's my 2nd car I've gotten from this dealership, I had a few problems with my present car, they took care of me gave me a discount on it, they also cover the other problem it had, service is great as always, always giving you a courtesy call on what's going on with your vehicle and keeping you updated, if you need a loner they also have them if bot available that day they tell you when you can get one, . Overall great service from the moment you walk in till you leave,. Hope to do business again.

aalbrigh
2/12/2015

"Amazing people "

I purchased my 2014 Audi Q5 from Chris at Princeton Audi. He was new but anything he did not know, he asked and made sure that our questions were answered. We traveled from Harrisburg, PA to purchase the car and we would do it again. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Natasha answered all of our questions via email before we even got there & we were greeted as we walked in the door. Kristin answered all of our warranty questions and got us set up with the Audi care, she is super sweet and helpful. Rich checked in a few times throughout the process to make sure everything was going okay. Everyone at Princeton Audi is wonderful and they were all so helpful and kind. We would definitely travel 2 hours again to purchase another Audi from them.

Beetle bug lover
1/30/2015

"We had a great experience with VW of Princeton.."

We had a wonderful experience with VW of Princetion...Everyone was very nice and they took care of us in a polite and respectful manner....I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat...

Rvacha
1/22/2015

"Great sales, great dealership."

I dealt with Larry, right off the bat he was very helpful. I was buying a used Jeep Grand Cherokee, and was treated like I was buying a brand new A8. He did everything he could to make me feel like a valued customer. Kristen in finance was wonderful to work with, she worked real hard to find me the loan, despite my credit history (which isn't that great). All in all Excellent customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to do more business with Larry, Kristen, and Princeton Audi.

Reviews of Nikki Roberts

John Ivarone

Reviews of Abe Levi
Abe Levi

New Car Sales Manager

Reviews of Jeff Dockhorn Jr.
Jeff Dockhorn Jr.