Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Mikefin89
8/25/2015

"Magnificent service!"

My wife and I were in the market for a certified pre-owned Volkswagen. We specifically wanted a Jetta sportswagon and found exactly what we were looking for at Princeton Automobile Company. We bought the car from the Audi side of the dealership and were met with the most courteous and helpful staff we could expect. We primarily worked with Larry Colleton as well as a manager and the finance specialist named Krista. Everyone was wonderful and we walked away feeling like we got the best deal we could. I would highly recommend that anyone in the market would check this dealership first. Whether or not you are looking for an Audi, you are guaranteed the best service and most knowledgable staff you will find.

allaboutrebecca
8/15/2015

"Excellent Experience Top Notch Sales Team and Staff!"

Was so happy to buy my 2nd Audi here. The staff may my experience pleasant and I can't wait to enjoy my new car. They were all so knowledgeable and were there to answer all of my questions. David Thomas and David Rojas are wonderful sales team. I will be recommended the sales team and this dealership to all of my friends!

audiguy
7/04/2015

"Great First Time Buying Experience!"

As a first time buyer, I thought the experience would be daunting considering the various factors to buying a car. However, at Princeton Audi Volkswagen, that was not the case. From the test drive with Chelsea, to the Financing piece with James and delivery of the car with Dave, the whole process was seamless. I truly felt like a kid at a toy store. I highly recommend coming here for a new/used Audi!

VW TDI Fan
6/29/2015

"Best Dealer Experience Ever"

Finding and purchasing a pre-owned car can be difficult, and we've had our share of bad experiences in the past. Not this time. From the moment I walked into Princeton VW to inquire about a 2012 Jetta TDI, Matt Rucko and his colleagues were terrific. We knew exactly what we wanted, and unlike a VW dealer closer to where I live, they did not waste our time trying to sell us a new car. There were no games, no pressure, no hidden fees that popped up during negotiations. They sold the vehicle at a fair price and gave me a fair price for my trade in. I worked with Paul in financing. That was also easy, pleasant, and they gave me a better interest rate than my bank. I plan to make a longer drive to this dealer to try them out for service for both of our Jetta TDIs. And I'll be back in a few years for my next new car. (That may be a while, however, since these TDIs are such great cars!!) I highly recommend working with Princeton VW. We have been extremely impressed.

Paul (Finance)

Andrcom
6/27/2015

"Great experience."

I called up and got Larry Colleton on the phone. I felt lucky as this was a pleasant conversation with out all the gamesmanship you so often encounter. He listened to my concerns, but understood my intent. All he wanted to know was what would it take to do a deal. The perfect response. Larry was true to his word at every step of the way. I had no doubts every thing would be perfect when I arrived. It was. They were, and very helpful and professional. Finance guy was also pleasant as well. My wife commented after we got home that it was one of the nicest dealerships she had ever been in. Thanks for making the transaction so pleasant. Larry Colleton is an asset to your organization.

Tom & Linda
6/16/2015

"Absolute satisfaction"

My wife and I recently purchased a new Q5 and have to say our experience here was the most pleasant auto purchase we've ever been through. We've already sent two family friends to them and believe us when we say that these folks are that much better - they really are. You'll be as impressed with the comfortable, knowledgeable and professional staff as we were. Their product is great and so are they.

Berkshirites
6/16/2015

"Two Q5!"

We must love Audi, Princeton in particular. We traded in two superb Porsches for a Q5-2.0 & a Q5-3.0. Princeton Audi searched far & wide a brought to us the Q5-3.0 with our specifications. From Internet search, finance, to regular service all top notch. Let's see if they can put a S-A7 or R8 in our future.

Jimmy
6/13/2015

"Far and away the best Audi dealership within 80 mile radius"

I have been more than satisfied with this dealership's service center: impeccably well planned operation, professional and informed associates and a comfortable enough waiting area. A few months ago, I purchased a certified pre-owned Audi from them. The sales professional was equally excellent. Can't speak for everyone there, but David Rojas, was fantastic. Somewhere in between the 8 years I have used this dealership, I used two separate Audi dealerships in the area when I needed urgent repairs but couldn't get an open slot at Princeton Audi couldn't fit me In. I vowed never to go back to those two dealerships. And one of them is closer to me in Bucks County!!!

SW
6/12/2015

"Service dept"

Started bringing both our Audis here past few routine services. Staff is friendly, professional and top notch. We avoided them past two years because of some bad reports from friends but they must've restructured dramatically because everything is great. I recommend you to try their service.

Greg P
6/11/2015

"Customer Service makes the difference"

Today my daughter picked up her first new car after several months of searching, test drives and finding the vehicle she really wanted. As a very proud father her happiness means a lot to me and I wanted to publicly thank Nikki Roberts and Abe Levi for everything they went through and put up with to make her extremely happy. I appreciate all your efforts putting this together. I also would like to thank Tarissa Rinier (Gesner) and Paul Baron for their help when we picked up her car. I've always made a point to family and friends that Good "Customer" Service can make the difference to any situation. Both Abe and Nikki leaped over many hurdles to bring this to fruition. Thanks again! Greg Paul Ewing, New Jersey

Paul Baron F & I Manager