Princeton Audi Volkswagen

959 Route 206,
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Princeton Audi Volkswagen Info
About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Since 1998, Princeton Audi has been proud to serve the Central New Jersey area as well as North & South Jersey, Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and New York City Metropolitan areas. So when the time comes to shop, service or purchase parts for your automobile, call on Princeton Audi, your full service dealership. It all begins with a passion for the Audi Brand, However, it does not stop there. We thrive on the ability to share that passion for automobiles with our customers. Our no pressure, professional way of taking care of our clientele allows our attention to be directed to you, the customer. After all, the spotlight should be directed on you and your experience, not the transaction. Simply ask anyone with one of our fine Automobiles. Need more proof? Visit our recently newly dedicated and expansive Audi showroom and delivery facility. And when it comes time to service your vehicle, expect the same forthright and sincere care that you have come to expect from our group. Our brand new state-of-the-art service and parts facility compliments our dedication to serving you as well as your vehicle’s needs. Simply put, if you need something, don’t hesitate to ask anyone of our devoted staff. We invite you to visit our website for our latest inventory, service and parts updates. Most of all, don’t hesitate to contact us with any of your needs. Princeton Audi Proudly Serving: Princeton, Pennington, Hopewell, Freehold, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hamilton, Belle Mead, Somerville, NJ, Somerst, New Brunswick, Edison, Brdgewater, Hightstown, Somerset County, Mercer County, Bucks County, Central Jersey, , North Jersey, Philadelphia, PA, Newtown, Yardley, Trenton, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Fairless Hills.

About Princeton Audi Volkswagen

RSudah
4/30/2016

"Friendly, Quick, Cooperative"

Staff members were very friendly and willing to make my buying experience as easy as possible. Friendly faces with good deals. I left the dealership happy with my agreement and new VW.

DT
4/29/2016

"Princeton Audi ROCKS - WILL PURCHASE AGAIN :)"

I try not to write reviews unless something is too good or too bad. Working with Princeton Audi has been an absolute pleasure for me and my family. I picked up my Audi Q7 Prestige from them and from the moment I walked into the dealership it was a pleasure. It was not a sales pitch but it was like working with family members. I worked with Dave Thomas who is an amazing human being. I love his honesty and I have a lot of respect for him. Thomas Krail is my ROCKSTAR. He made things happen that were fair. He did not waste my time. He gave me answers fast and we closed the deal. I spoke to Dave Dargenio and he was available via email which was good to know. I never met him but could feel his helpful and warm attitude over email. I guess I'll call it e-warmth :) Rich Martini made me feel like he was my friend that I haven't seen or talked to in a long time. He is funny and full of positive vibes. I want his Happy-Go attitude in all my parties :) Also want to Thank Juno for offering help in understanding my new complicated toy :) I promise to take him up on it. I would NEVER buy any Audi vehicle anywhere else. I haven't worked with Service yet but if I do I promise to leave feedback. Everyone that I have worked with at Audi Princeton has been very professional but I feel like they are part of my family. Thanks guys for getting me the car I wanted in the color I wanted. Thanks DT

Barbara Lurie
4/28/2016

"GREAT SERVICE..FAIR PRICES!!!"

Zak was GREAT! Paul was GREAT!!! It was a pleasure doing business with Princeton VW. They are very knowledgeable and made purchasing a car an enjoyable experience !

12change
4/23/2016

"Absolute pleasure working with Juno!"

It has been such an easy and pleasurable experience working with Juno at Princeton Audi. He is professional and I got the car I wanted without any hassle. I would recommend Juno!

DepositNJ
4/22/2016

"Top notch sales experience via internet/email!!!"

Originally dealt with Clara Williamson via email/phone and agreed on a deal without even seeing the car. i visited a local Audi dealer and got a quote on a '17 Q7 Premium for significantly MORE than the lease price i was offered for a '17 Q7 Premium Plus at Princeton Audi. i drove 1 hour to their dealership in Princeton within 2 hrs of getting their offer by phone/email, traded in my car and took delivery late that night. They were so professional that they took my word on my trade-in and offered an incredible value vs. what other dealerships gave me..... all without even seeing my car! I met with Princeton Audi's salesperson, Juno Mozo, when i arrived and he provided and extremely straight forward no-nonsense experience. We went thru the paperwork and everything went smooth. Definitely one of the best car buying experiences i have ever had in over 10 yrs dealing with car salespeople. Thank you JUNO!

yu123
4/13/2016

"Great buying experience"

Juno Mozo is probably one of the best car sale professional I have interacted with. Very straightforward, knowledgeable and very professional. He promptly and quickly searched for a car with the specifications I wanted among other dealers in the region, and got all the work done very quickly. On the day i took delivery, he spent considerable amount of time going through all the options and operating details of the car. I highly recommend him

David Stringer
4/09/2016

"Great experience"

Great dealership, greater salesman. I had a lot of specific demands and moving parts to my purchase in a fairly short timeframe, Juno took care of all of them and made the purchase an enjoyable experience for once. Thank you.

MikeA3
4/09/2016

"Great customer service"

David was exceptionally helpful with the purchase of my first Audi. The transition to an Audi from my old car was made very easy thanks to David's knowledge and expertise of not only the Audi brand overall but of the particular model I eventually purchased. David also worked with me to help me stay within my budget.

EdlingRN
4/05/2016

"Very Personal Experience"

Peter helped me every step of the way with leasing my Passat. He went above and beyond and made me feel like family! Then Paul continued the same service! EXCELLENT TEAM AND I LOVE MY NEW PASSAT. I will be back for my next car!

Dyshaun Ashley
4/01/2016

"Wonderful experience Tajh is the Best!"

Had a wonderful experience with Tajh ! Perfect salesman, I will be back for another car! My experience I'm the past buying cars was horrible, but Tajh made me feel I was making the best choice.Also Tajh stayed in my Budget !!

Reviews of Tajh Harvey