Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Larry Colleton, Audi Brand Specialist, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Larry Colleton

Audi Brand Specialist

March 27, 2017

"Perfect deal for the price"

- Toyyab

They offered me a really good deal for a CPO S4. I'm glad I bought the car from here and they helped me in every way possible from all the difficulties I faced. The S4 is definitely the best sports luxury sedan in this price. Much better than buying a BMW or Mercedes at this price for sure. Its quick, agile and Quattro makes the handling super easy and responsive. Moreover, this S4's condition was equivalent to brand new even though it had 50k miles on it. No scratches or signs of wear and tear on the car. Even their price offer was a great one and they agreed for some negotiation. I would highly recommend to buy an Audi from this dealership.

March 20, 2017

"Great Service and Buying Experience"

- H Patel

This dealership has gotten it right. The buying experience was quick and efficient. I walked in thinking I would have to work the Sales Rep, but Larry Colleton was professional, kind, and took an interest of everything I wanted and cared for. He ensured that there was little down time sitting and more time test driving/talking about what my needs were. I had to wait for my 2017 Q7 to come in from overseas. While i waited, Larry kept me aware of every stage of the build and shipping. I would get an email or phone call every few weeks to keep me excited. After the car came in, he ensured everything was set up before I came in to pick up the car - mats/MMI accounts/etc. Even after I drove out, Larry gave me a call a week later to make sure I didn't have any problems or questions he could help out with. He has definitely gone above my expectations of a salesman. Highly recommend this dealership (Larry Colleton in particular)!

March 12, 2017

"Exceptional !!!"

- srijit

I want to personally thank Jade and Uma at your service centre for the exceptional service they provided to me for my new lease purchase of Audi car . Very professional and very friendly. Uma helped me find the car that I was looking for and clarified a lot of questions related to leasing contracts as this was my first time lease of a vehicle . The warm and friendly attitude is every customer would look forward when they are in the car buying process. I highly recommend them .

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $36970