Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Chelsea Magowan, Sales Coordinator, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

Chelsea Magowan

Sales Coordinator

May 25, 2017

"Excellent Service and Buying Experience"

- Nguyen's Q7

Last Sat I bought and drove home my first Audi and the Q7 from Princeton Audi and the overall experience was excellent. I have bought and negotiated many car deals in my lifetime but this time it was different. From the beginning when I spoke to Jade on the phone she was extremely pleasant, helpful, and answered all my questions about the car I was interested in. She also informed via text that when I arrive please ask for Uma. Uma is an excellent representative and was extremely helpful, professional, and most importantly she was honest and trustworthy. I appreciate that your dealership and Uma did not low-ball me on my trade-in offer unlike another Audi dealership I won't name (Secaucus). That made the overall buying and negotiating process extremely smooth. From my research I felt the overall pricing was fair and a win-win for both parties. Thank you again to Jade and Uma for making this first-time Audi owner's experience a positive one.

Jade Atkins
Uma Ramamoorthy

"Excellent service"

- Efy0215

I liked the service they provide. The adviser was very friendly, reliable and server. The dealer has good location. My experience was very grateful, thank you very much. excellent service..

Zak Asad

May 25, 2017

"Excellent service in sales"

- WLM7

These guys deliver a brad new 2018 SQ5 in the exact color adoptions package I wanted--and did it fast. They run a great operation. Highly recommend. Loved Chris Riches and Clara Williamson.

Juno Mozo