Princeton Audi Volkswagen

David J. Rojas, Audi Certified Brand Specialist, Princeton Audi Volkswagen

David J. Rojas

Audi Certified Brand Specialist

December 05, 2016

"Best Car Buying Experience --- EVER!"

- jbny13

I have purchased or leased many high end cars over the years. My experience today was the BEST ever! Jonathan Magowan was outstanding. He was professional, HONEST, courteous, efficient and thoughtful. He definitely went above and beyond any dealership salesperson I have ever purchased a car from. I found the internet listing and initially worked with Chelsea, she was great too! The used car (2013 Porsche Cayenne) was mint, just like they described it to be. It was all detailed and we wrapped up the deal very quickly. I can't say enough good things about everyone I met there.

November 06, 2016

"Excellent Dealership "

- Adam

Great experience, Uma Ramamoorthy was an outstanding salesperson to work with. She has been tremendous to work with, very informative. She also understood my needs and made sure the process was easy as possible.

September 25, 2016

"Excellent Dealership Experience"

- whitenewpassat

This was the best car buying experience. Zak Asad assisted us from the beginning to the final purchase over a time span of about 2 weeks. He was always very helpful, professional, friendly, courteous, and made us feel that he went out of his way for us. Compared with several other car dealerships we visited for a new car purchase, VW Princeton was by far the best, and therefore won us as a new customer. We are extremely happy with the way we were treated and the quality of the service provided so far, and are convinced that we got a very good deal on a very good new car (2016 VW Passat). I highly recommend VW Princeton.

New 2016 Volkswagen CC, $36970