Quality Subaru

Ralph Ortiz

September 24, 2017

"NICE PEOPLE"

- Genedem

!ST TIME BUYING A SUBARU, AND QUALITY SUBARU WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. JACK AND MARK WERE FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND COURTEOUS. ED WAS GREAT, FOUND LOCAL FINANCING WITH A GREAT RATE. I TRADED EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS DURING THE BUYING PROCESS. I ONLY VISITED ONCE BEFORE ACTUAL PICKUP. NO ISSUES AT ALL THEY WERE ALL GREAT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW OR USED SUBARU.

Jack Blanchard
Mark Soll
Ed Chen

September 11, 2017

"awesome "

- lsantopietro

We went in for an oil change on my Subaru Outback and ended up buying a new Subaru Outback Touring addition. Very pleased .I would tell everyone t I go here. We had bought my other Subaru from another dealer and started coming here for service department. I love them.

September 09, 2017

"Wonderful"

- Degrandij

I had a wonderful experience working with Nick Hammond. He was kind, patient and not pushy at all. He answered all of my questions and took time to explain everything. I had my young child with me and everyone was very friendly stoping to say hello, giving her snacks, toys, and balloons! I will definitely be visiting Nick again when my lease is up and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much to everyone!

Used 2014 Buick Encore