Quality Subaru

Mark Soll, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Quality Subaru

Mark Soll

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 23, 2017

"Excellent People, excellent service"

- Nicholas C Calabrese

I have been a customer of Quality Subaru for over 3 years. The lease on my Outback was expiring and I visited the team for some advise and information. My salesperson was Nick Hammond and he helped me make a great decision as to what I should do. With his knowledge and customer service and with some assistance from Mike Ward they got me into a new lease with exactly how much I wanted to spend. They went out of our way to help me and make the transition seamless. I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle. Quality is best in the business hands down. Thanks to Nick, Mike and Ed.

April 20, 2017

"Leasing a Subaru Forrestor"

- art1954

I just had the pleasure, yesterday, of leasing my 5th Subaru from this dealership. Chris Carey was my salesperson. He made the experience completely "stress-free". Very professional at the same time! My last co-lease with my son, David, was with Nicholas Hammond. Same great service!

April 13, 2017

"An Excellent Experience "

- KariSwanson

One of our family's two 10-11 year old (not Subaru) vehicles had an unexpected catastrophic mechanical failure on Tuesday evening of this week, leaving us with an urgent need to acquire a new car. After doing a bit of research we decided that we wanted to replace our failed vehicle with a small SUV/Cross-Over and identified a few makes and models to test drive. We spent several hours at another dealership late yesterday morning into the early afternoon, so by the time we arrived at Quality Subaru we did not have that much time to test drive the Crosstrek, because we needed to be at an event later in the afternoon. Nick Hammond was very accommodating of our need to be expedient. He quickly assessed our specific interests, and identified a vehicle for us to test drive. He gave us all of the information we needed to help us to make our decision as we had a couple of other vehicles to seriously compare and consider from other makers. Once we made the decision yesterday evening that we wanted the Crosstrek we made an appointment with Nick for later in the evening, and returned to the dealership to start the process. Nick took the time to discuss all of our possible options for financing and leasing. Although it was late in the day and there was no one from finance available to complete the paperwork with us, Nick made sure that we had all of the information we needed to ensure a smooth process today. I should note here that today was actually supposed to be Nick's day off, but because he knew that we really needed to take delivery of the car today he scheduled our delivery for today. To me this is going above and beyond for a customer. When our malfunctioning vehicle finally ceased to function altogether 3 miles away from the dealership while I was already there waiting with our 7 year old daughter, Nick again went out of his way to help us move things along by retrieving my stranded husband, and making arrangements for the trade-in's final disposition. Mike Ward was also working to help us through the process today. We communicated with him on the phone a couple of times before our appointment time. He was very helpful on the phone. As a woman I feel it is necessary to also state that not once during our time at Quality Subaru yesterday or today did I feel that I was being talked down to or in any way treated differently from my husband. Both Nick and Mike listened to me, and understood that I would be the primary driver of the vehicle and the primary person listed on the financing. They, and all of the other staff members (including the owner!) were also generous and kind to our daughter who was with us during our test drive trip and our delivery appointment today, and to both of our children (7 year old daughter and 12 year old son) when they were with us late yesterday evening. Quality Subaru has a family business atmosphere that inspires confidence. Nick Hammond is thorough, patient and very knowledgeable--and obviously provides excellent customer service. Mike Ward also provided excellent customer service. I am very glad that we chose the Crosstrek and Quality Subaru.

New 2017 Subaru Forester, $25588