Steve Rayman Chevrolet

2155 Cobb Pkwy. SE,
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Info
About Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Steve Rayman has been the name you trust in the Southeast Auto Market for over 25 years. Our award winning sales, service and parts departments set us apart from the competition, and our full-time internet staff is available six days a week to assist you while looking for a vehicle online, via Facebook, Twitter, and email. Steve Rayman Chevrolet is committed to serving the Atlanta metropolitan area, by providing quality cars and fantastic service. Our mission is to help you find the perfect car at the perfect price.

About Steve Rayman Chevrolet

• Secondary financing department
  • Special financing
  • Military discounts
  • Military discounts
  • Children
Tiffanyglass
3/15/2013

"Chris Cameron was very kind and intelligent. All..."

Chris Cameron was very kind and intelligent. All employees are great and time efficient. My experience was smooth and only took about 3 hours from start to finish. Thank you!!

Chris Cameron

mattafamily5
3/12/2013

"I visited this dealership, test drove a truck, agreed..."

I visited this dealership, test drove a truck, agreed upon price, signed papers, and was walking out the door to have the truck looked at by my personal mechanic when the General Manager walked out of his office and told me he cannot sell the truck to me for the price that the salesman and I had already agreed upon and had written and signed a document stating the price for. I found this dealership to be very unethical and would never trust this dealership with my very hard earned money. I later researched (a little late I know) this company on the BBB website and found out in the last 12 months they have had 17 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau (soon to be 18)!!

jodie1954
3/11/2013

"I was greeted on the front steps by Joao Lopes and he..."

I was greeted on the front steps by Joao Lopes and he helped me in the decision on the vehicle I purchased. Mr. Lopes was help in the mileage usage which was important to me. Great Sales person!!

pratherchevy
3/09/2013

"Steve Rayman Chevrolet is an "A ++" dealership...."

Steve Rayman Chevrolet is an "A ++" dealership. The Sales, Service and Staff are great. I have purchased four vehicles from this location/dealership since May 2000. This has been a great experience! I was in the service department today for regular service on my 2000 Silverado and the service department has continued to improve over the years. Thanks Naye and Tim. While waiting, I spoke with Mike Bell and Ray Whitlow in the Sales Department and let them know my next purchase will definitely be another Chevy from Steve Rayman Chevrolet. Faithful...life-long customer.

Naye Higgins, and Tim Whitton

LisaHadden
3/06/2013

"I was looking for a specific used car and found it at..."

I was looking for a specific used car and found it at Steve Rayman Chevrolet. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure I had a pleasant car buying experience. We will be going back for a truck soon! :)

Lawson - Service Dept.

daronblaylock
3/06/2013

"This dealership was the best dealership that I have..."

This dealership was the best dealership that I have visited so far in my life. The people who work there are there to take care of their customers and keep a good environment in the building.

Daron Blaylock

TiffanyLewis
3/04/2013

"they helped me with a legitimate loan after i filed..."

they helped me with a legitimate loan after i filed bankruptcy. they have alot of cars. I will recommend other to go there if they have bad credit.

denise ginn

CarleyA
3/04/2013

"We went to Steve Rayman hoping to purchase a new/used van..."

We went to Steve Rayman hoping to purchase a new/used van to replace our 2000 caravan that had seen better days. The whole process was really easy and Amber and Rick couldn't have been more helpful. The only complaint we have is that Brian was clearly in a hurry, as it was after hours by the time we got to signing the paperwork, and we felt very rushed and didn't receive much information at all about what we were signing. That definitely could have been better, but beyond that we had a good experience and were able to purchase a car at an affordable payment. 3/13/2013: I'm amending my rating today on both the customer service and overall experience today based on a few things. 1. The day after I posted this rating, Brian called me and apologized, as he was told that we were in a hurry (we never told anyone we were in a hurry, so I'm not sure why our salesperson would have told him that). We accepted his apology and told him it was a misunderstanding. For that, I'd have changed my customer service rating to a more positive note. However, over the last week and a half, we have had questions come up regarding our financing that have left us wondering (more accurately, worrying) if we'll have to return our new van. My husband called the dealership on multiple occasions over the past few days, always being transferred to voicemail (except for the one time he was able to speak with Amber, promising a return call and not delivering on that promise) and NO ONE calling him back. As it has been nearly 2 weeks, we have already purchased insurance and, of course, there's the $2925 down payment that we paid, and we can't seem to get any answers as to whether or not the financing has gone through. 2. We were given a "valet key," it was called, by our sales people (after the fact, of course). We left the dealership at around 9:30 at night, proceeded to the nearest Chick-Fil-A for dinner, as our family was hungry and we had been at the dealership for 4 hours. We locked the doors to the van and proceeded to go inside, have a meal, and on returning to the van, realized that the key would not unlock the doors. The only business card we were given was for their Social Media guy, so we called him (it was after hours). He gave us Rick Cobb's number, so we called and were told that Dodge Roadside Service would cover us, call them and they'll come open the doors. We called Dodge Roadside Service, lockouts are not covered. We paid $61 for them to come unlock the doors while we waited in the cold outside of a closed Chick-Fil-A (they close at 10 pm) until 11:30 pm when they finally showed up. They popped the lock, we paid, and went home. We were told that the dealership would reimburse us the $61. However, as of today, no one can answer whether or not that check was ever cut, and we certainly have not received it in the mail. I didn't mention it in my previous review because I really believed they would make it right. Not only did we have to go through this situation, but then again on Monday we had to return to have the "real" key cut, only to find that we needed to go down the road to the Dodge dealership to have that done. We live in Douglasville. The Steve Rayman Dealership is in Marietta. There was a lot of time involved and no one ever so much as apologized for the trouble. All in all, we're disappointed. We're hopeful that they will make this right and return our phone calls, give us some answers so we can rest easy. If someone would just be courteous enough to return my husband's calls, we would feel better about the whole situation.

elysebriggs
3/03/2013

"Just bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse from Steve Rayman..."

Just bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse from Steve Rayman Chevrolet and had a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you so much, we love our new car!

villakris
3/03/2013

"My wife and I had been contemplating purchasing another..."

My wife and I had been contemplating purchasing another vehicle to replace our current car. I showed up at the dealership with a long list of vehicles to test drive. My salesman was Chris Cameron. An appointment had been prearranged with Chris. Chris was very patient, helpful and understanding. The weather was on the cold side, but I never felt pressured to make a choice. Ray Whitlow III was very helpful with explaining all the features of our newly purchased vehicle. I thank you all for your time and consideration.

Reviews of CJ Lombardi

Sales Professional

Reviews of Ronaldo Goes
Ronaldo Goes

Sales Professional

Reviews of Tim Barnett Jr.
Tim Barnett Jr.