Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Cory Lombardi

Sales Professional
2.8

April 04, 2017

"Beyond the Call of Duty"

- JamieNewellActress

There is only one man to ask for when you want a car from this dealership...that's the Magic Man. This incredible salesman came into work, not once but twice on his days off, to help me. Since I was buying this from car another state, Lamar drove this incredibly priced car to my friends home for a test drive (Peachtree City) and in Atlanta.... I mean, really, who does that kind of service these days? That's asking a lot from anyone to fight Atlanta traffic lol I have bought many cars from a number of dealership over the years. And this was my best experience ever in car buying! Great dealership who worked with me with crazy circumstances. And Lamar, the Magic Man, did it all with a smile!

March 30, 2017

"Complete disrespect of my time and money!!!!"

- Erikholmes2634

Recieved a letter in the mail stating I was pre-approved for a 30000 loan, all I had to do was show up and pick out the auto I wanted. So when I arrived I was told that wasn't guaranteed, even after I called the number on the paper, it was just a ploy to get people to the dealership. I have dealt with this dealership in the past and even purchased a car there, so I was like what the heck lets see what we can do. After 3 hours of waiting I was told everything is approved your good to go!! I was then told " oh wait there is a better deal pending" and they would call me Monday morning being that this was Saturday night . So after waiting for hours Monday , I finally call the dealership and ask what is going on, this of course is after I texted and called the sales person over 20 times!!!!!!!!! With no response at all. Finally got somebody on the phone only to tell me they couldn't accept the trade I have without a co-signer. I then call and have my wife add her self as a co-signer, they told me that once again the deal was done....they would call me with the details.....again nothing at all......we call the sales person again over 10'times with no response at all, then we call the dealership on multiple occasions and get the run around with promises of return calls etc, and of course nothing at all. Anyway we get ready to walk away and just be done with it, we get a call from the dealership, ok we have you approved come on down and sign the paper work and drive your new car home . This makes the third trip there, I live 67 miles away from the dealership. I asked for the details of the loan before I made the trip, I was told the only person who could discuss would be the sales person or the manager, of course neither were available to talk. So I asked the young lady who called me " are you sure the deal is done ?!!" She said " yes!!" So today I leave work 2 hours early to make the trek down there again, 3rd time, only to be met by my sales person of whom I had an appointment and he tells me" I had no clue you were coming" then he proceeds to tell me they don't have any deal completed, and the only way they could do anything is if I decline to trade my car...which was made clear from The beginning wasn't an option. There was never any apologies issued for the problem, not even a call back from the manager of the dealership. It was a complete direspect of my time , and my money....:I would advise anybody who is looking for a chevorlet or used car make the drive up 85 to rick Hendrix, theses guys are the most unprofessional, disrespectful, guys I have ever seen. I will never return, and will make sure anybody I speak to knows that this dealership is a joke and they don't value their guest!!!!!

March 24, 2017

"Worst customer service ever. "

- A very unhappy customer

There sales personnel are so rude. They get you in the door and then pretty much ignore you. Also very unknowledgeable. I would highly advise to never ever buy a car from them

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $40206