Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Arthur Lombardi, Sales Manager, Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Arthur Lombardi

2.0

January 11, 2017

"Reggie Perry provides excellent service"

- NithinATL

Reggie has a great attitude and takes care of me and my Tahoe. I also get my vehicle back in the promised time. I also love the shuttle to my office from the dealership.

January 10, 2017

"Randall he a wonderful nice men"

- Deisir1983

This men he very nice,he help people to get a better deal car,he patient,he talk to you very nice,everytime he said come to get your car,I like this dealerships.

December 31, 2016

"Bait and Switch"

- JohnnyCM

Unfortunately, my experience confirms jackmac's review of 11/28/2016. I called on the afternoon of 12/30 and again on the morning of 12/31 to confirm that they had a specific car for sale (2015 red Leaf). Both times the person I spoke to said "Let me check". Upon returning to the phone they said "We have good availability, What time can you come in?". That sounded fishy, so I asked if the specific car I was looking at was available, the red 2015 Leaf listed at $8500 (including dealer fees). Both times they said yes, that car was on the lot. I talked with Ryan for several minutes on the 12/31 call, and I even asked why it was no longer listed on their website. He said they have 600 cars and they rotate them and if they listed them all their website would crash. I drove over to look at the car, arriving about 60 minutes after talking to Ryan on the phone. Ryan had told me to ask for Jamie (apparently the manager) when I got there. I told Jamie that I was interested in the Red Leaf listed for $8500, and he acknowledged that I was wanted to look at that Leaf. I stepped outside with a salesperson (forgot his name) and he walked me to a grey leaf and told me that the red Leaf "must have been sold". I told the salesperson I had been lied to by two people. His response was "I've never lied to you." I walked away. I can't believe people still do business this way. Based on earlier reviews and my experience I don't think it's just one bad egg. My impression is that it is systemic at Steve Rayman Chevy. I felt like I needed to shower after dealing with them. Yuck!

New 2016 Chevrolet Express, $33975