Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Arthur Lombardi, Sales Manager, Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Arthur Lombardi

2.5

February 03, 2017

"Bait & Switch Tactics of Steve Rayman Chevrolet"

- Larry Blankenship

I have had a terrible experience with Steve Rayman Chevrolet. I have been looking for a used 2016 Blue or a true Red 2SS Camaro that is a convertible and automatic. I used Autobytel to search and got connected with Steve Rayman Chevrolet. I got hooked up with Crystal Clinner of Steve Rayman Chevrolet's Internet Sales Department. Crystal called me to let me know she had the car that I was looking for in blue in stock and I need to come and see it. I asked Crystal for the mileage, price and Carfax for the car. Crystal would never give me the information. I called Steve Rayman Chevrolet and then spoke to Audrey and she advise that she would have someone contact me soon about the car. Never heard back. I called back again and spoke to Leslie and was advised that the inventory manager would call me back in 5 minutes. On my 3rd call back, I asked for the General Manager of Steve Rayman Chevrolet to give me a call to let me know if they have the car or not and why am I getting jerked around. No Call Back. The bottom line is that Steve Rayman's sale team is a bunch of bait and switch people that will do anything including lying about their cars in inventory to get you to their dealership in hopes of convincing you to buy their car. They don't want to give you information in writing. I do not feel they are very trustworthy and I would advise not to use them if you are looking for something specific. WOW, Then Business Manager Ray Whitlow is now trying to talk his way out of the poor service and bait and switch of his staff. RAY -- READ MY POST - YOUR RESPONSE does not match my issue. Autobytel did not give me specific Camaros for sale but referred my information to all of the local Chevrolet Dealers that I was in the market for 2016 Camaro. The referals give dealers like Steve Rayman on people interested in cars they sell. The Business Manager Ray W knows this. After 2 previous conversations on what I what Camaro I wanted with Crystal Clinner, Steve Rayman's Internet Sales Staff Member Crystal Clinner called me again on 1/31/17 around 11AM to advise me that Steve Rayman Chevrolet had the 2016 Blue 2SS Camaro that I was looking for. I have proof of my e-mail back to her at 12:39 PM on 1/31/17 about the car, asking for additional information such as price, mileage and CarFax information and the hours of operation of the dealership. Crystal emailed me back only that your last appointment was at 7:30pm. I emailed her back for the information and call 3 additional times speaking with three different Sales staff each time being promised a call back. NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. Your General Manager has never called me and if he did why did he not leave a message. WHY didn't RAY W not reach out and speak with me. I am not surprised after seeing the other bad reviews on yelp.

January 31, 2017

"Easy experience"

- sportsmommy74

I bought a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox from this dealership on 1/27/17. No problems at all with them. Being that I've had credit issues in the past, they were kind and willing to work with me on getting a new vehicle. Interest rate lowered and I'm in a great vehicle. It was easy to give them the documents that they needed for me to purchase the car. No problems whatsoever. Will go back again.

January 11, 2017

"Reggie Perry provides excellent service"

- NithinATL

Reggie has a great attitude and takes care of me and my Tahoe. I also get my vehicle back in the promised time. I also love the shuttle to my office from the dealership.

New 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, $40206