Steve Rayman Chevrolet

2155 Cobb Pkwy. SE,
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Info
About Steve Rayman Chevrolet

Steve Rayman has been the name you trust in the Southeast Auto Market for over 25 years. Our award winning sales, service and parts departments set us apart from the competition, and our full-time internet staff is available six days a week to assist you while looking for a vehicle online, via Facebook, Twitter, and email. Steve Rayman Chevrolet is committed to serving the Atlanta metropolitan area, by providing quality cars and fantastic service. Our mission is to help you find the perfect car at the perfect price.

About Steve Rayman Chevrolet

• Secondary financing department
  • Special financing
  • Military discounts
  • Military discounts
  • Children
CarleyA
3/04/2013

"We went to Steve Rayman hoping to purchase a new/used van..."

We went to Steve Rayman hoping to purchase a new/used van to replace our 2000 caravan that had seen better days. The whole process was really easy and Amber and Rick couldn't have been more helpful. The only complaint we have is that Brian was clearly in a hurry, as it was after hours by the time we got to signing the paperwork, and we felt very rushed and didn't receive much information at all about what we were signing. That definitely could have been better, but beyond that we had a good experience and were able to purchase a car at an affordable payment. 3/13/2013: I'm amending my rating today on both the customer service and overall experience today based on a few things. 1. The day after I posted this rating, Brian called me and apologized, as he was told that we were in a hurry (we never told anyone we were in a hurry, so I'm not sure why our salesperson would have told him that). We accepted his apology and told him it was a misunderstanding. For that, I'd have changed my customer service rating to a more positive note. However, over the last week and a half, we have had questions come up regarding our financing that have left us wondering (more accurately, worrying) if we'll have to return our new van. My husband called the dealership on multiple occasions over the past few days, always being transferred to voicemail (except for the one time he was able to speak with Amber, promising a return call and not delivering on that promise) and NO ONE calling him back. As it has been nearly 2 weeks, we have already purchased insurance and, of course, there's the $2925 down payment that we paid, and we can't seem to get any answers as to whether or not the financing has gone through. 2. We were given a "valet key," it was called, by our sales people (after the fact, of course). We left the dealership at around 9:30 at night, proceeded to the nearest Chick-Fil-A for dinner, as our family was hungry and we had been at the dealership for 4 hours. We locked the doors to the van and proceeded to go inside, have a meal, and on returning to the van, realized that the key would not unlock the doors. The only business card we were given was for their Social Media guy, so we called him (it was after hours). He gave us Rick Cobb's number, so we called and were told that Dodge Roadside Service would cover us, call them and they'll come open the doors. We called Dodge Roadside Service, lockouts are not covered. We paid $61 for them to come unlock the doors while we waited in the cold outside of a closed Chick-Fil-A (they close at 10 pm) until 11:30 pm when they finally showed up. They popped the lock, we paid, and went home. We were told that the dealership would reimburse us the $61. However, as of today, no one can answer whether or not that check was ever cut, and we certainly have not received it in the mail. I didn't mention it in my previous review because I really believed they would make it right. Not only did we have to go through this situation, but then again on Monday we had to return to have the "real" key cut, only to find that we needed to go down the road to the Dodge dealership to have that done. We live in Douglasville. The Steve Rayman Dealership is in Marietta. There was a lot of time involved and no one ever so much as apologized for the trouble. All in all, we're disappointed. We're hopeful that they will make this right and return our phone calls, give us some answers so we can rest easy. If someone would just be courteous enough to return my husband's calls, we would feel better about the whole situation.

elysebriggs
3/03/2013

"Just bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse from Steve Rayman..."

Just bought a 2013 Chevy Traverse from Steve Rayman Chevrolet and had a great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you so much, we love our new car!

villakris
3/03/2013

"My wife and I had been contemplating purchasing another..."

My wife and I had been contemplating purchasing another vehicle to replace our current car. I showed up at the dealership with a long list of vehicles to test drive. My salesman was Chris Cameron. An appointment had been prearranged with Chris. Chris was very patient, helpful and understanding. The weather was on the cold side, but I never felt pressured to make a choice. Ray Whitlow III was very helpful with explaining all the features of our newly purchased vehicle. I thank you all for your time and consideration.

wdmiranda
3/01/2013

"I want to thank all of these hard working people for..."

I want to thank all of these hard working people for helping us get into a great car. We really needed a new car and had some credit issues and they did such an outstanding job helping us out. They were so nice and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to any of my friends or family. I would certainly buy from Steve Rayman Chevrolet again. Chris Cameron, our salesman, was the best! Arthur Lombardi was a great help. I also want to thank Susan Brown for helping us with our financing, she was so nice with us and never made us feel uncomfortable. Finally I want to thank Ray Whitlow for entertaining us when showing us how to use our new car. Steve Rayman Chevrolet turned a stressful process into a great experience. Thank you!

TracyRobinson
2/28/2013

"Had an overall great experience. Hated the idea of going..."

Had an overall great experience. Hated the idea of going "car shopping". Steve Rayman staff made it as quick and painless as possible. Got the car I wanted. Was only there 3 hours total.

StephanieRampley
2/28/2013

"After dealing with another car dealership it was very..."

After dealing with another car dealership it was very refreshing to deal with people that actually cared if i got what i wanted insted of just pushing another car out the door. Tim made sure that i got the car that I wanted and Hal made sure I didnt leave until I understood how it worked. I LOVE Steve Rayman Chevy and think every one would be crazy going anywhere else.

Tim & Hal

jwise1882
2/27/2013

"Just purchased a new 2013 Chevy Silverado from Steve..."

Just purchased a new 2013 Chevy Silverado from Steve Rayman chevrolet and I can say I had the best purchase experience with them than I have had any where else. I got the vehicle I wanted and the payment I wanted thanks to the very courteous and helpful staff. Thumbs up to everyone there at Steve Rayman. Jeff-Marietta

ARCHIED
2/27/2013

"IT WAS A GOOD NEW CAR EXPERIENCE.Salesman-Mr.Taver was..."

IT WAS A GOOD NEW CAR EXPERIENCE.Salesman-Mr.Taver was professional and courteous.He had a thorough knowledge of the produsct. Ms.Browne was on top of her game in the finance area as was Mr.R.Whitlow on the walk thru and the presentation of ON-Star.

Travis Taver

AmandaEdward
2/27/2013

"Thank you Rick Cobb for helping my son, Yan Wang,..."

Thank you Rick Cobb for helping my son, Yan Wang, purchase his first new car, and the families 5th vehicle purchase from Steve Rayman Chevrolet (wouldn't go any where else). And thank you for coming in on your day off Rick with all the patience and time you took while he is an extremely concise and extraordinary shopper you made it happen and you met all of his concerns and needs. He is very pleased with his VW Golf. Thank you Tim Barnett, Jr. for enduring my extraordinary patience while tackling any issues at hand. As well it is great to still see familiar faces after six years with your dealership, Dan Schian (Finance Dept) xoxo, Lamar Holmes and maybe next visit I will meet Steve Rayman. I know you guys will make it happen. Steve Rayman Chevrolet has taken care of my families vehicle needs as it has continued to grow, with the best care and customer service for over six years. ~Amanda Edward

Tim Barnett, Jr.

merch1
2/26/2013

"Quality Excellent Appeal Excellent Service..."

Quality Excellent Appeal Excellent Service Excellent The guys were the best I've ever worked with from Anthony to Art as I walked in .... Then the Tims took over Tim Sr. and Tim Jr. looked for the color and options I wanted and were ready to go to Tenn. to get what I wanted ..... Then look what shows up on Monday morning an 2LT Camaro for the same price as a RS 1LT ..... for me that was a better deal .... Then Brian took over and worked some payments out that we could work with ..... We picked it up that evening ....Ray the techno guy helped us set up ONSTAR , XM , Samsung Galaxy 3 and MY Link .... They treated us so well and we will be back and bring our family members for the STEVE RAYMAN GOLD treatment ..... Thanks again Jesse and Laura

Anthony, Tim Sr and Tim Jr