Absolutely horrible business practices! January 2020, I
purchased a Nissan. Pathfinder from them. The next morning, it started smoking, they had it towed to their "garage". Here's a highlight of what happ
purchased a Nissan. Pathfinder from them. The next morning, it started smoking, they had it towed to their "garage". Here's a highlight of what happened next:
1. The garage is just a Napa oil change spot with one mechanic and a very young staff. They kept my car for almost a week to tell me something was wrong with the engine and they ordered a new one. Another week to have it installed. They reminded me of the rental reimbursement on the extended warranty.
2. Picked up the car with the new engine, but they forgot to put the bolts in the engine mount. So every acceleration and deceleration, I would hear a clunk. Brought it back again. They told me nothing was wrong.
3. Brought it back again for the same thing and I explained to them what exactly it was (brought it to another shop and got the truth). They kept the car for 4 days and told me I needed a new transmission. There was nothing wrong with my transmission!! Picked it up with the "new" transmission and the idle is all over the place, accelerating erratically on the highway, wouldn't switch to 3rd gear. 2 days later, the transmission finally gives. They tow it back again.
4. This time another week of diagnosis tells them it's a bad transmission (ya think???) And they have to wait for approval of the warranty company to order another one! Another week goes by and they reinstall a "new" transmission. And they tell me they "fixed" my ac as a courtesy to me...
5. Drive out of the parking lot, check engine light goes on. They spend a half an hour resetting the light. Goes back on again so I bring it to a real garage - O2 sensors gone. Bring it back again with all paperwork. Also, the AC is permanently on, never turns off...
6. Meanwhile, I needed a rental and I submitted the $600 bill for reimbursement. That bill was passed around faster than wildfire and it became everyone else's fault. I ended up going to the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint. Only then did they reimburse my money, stating it was a courtesy...nope, it was a part of the extended warranty that they slide in as a payment!
I just recently sold the car and I am so glad to never have to deal with this company again!! Please read the reviews and keep in mind that while they are filling out the purchase paperwork, they wait for you to review them on Google before proceeding. Many of the 5 star reviews come from people sitting at the desk, waiting for their cars!!