Acura Columbus

JIM CRUIKSHANK, Service Consultant, Acura Columbus

JIM CRUIKSHANK

Service Consultant

October 20, 2017

"Great Experience in Every Aspect"

- bethanyc

I have been a service customer at this dealership for many years, and I just bought my next car from them. Harrison was wonderful to work with - he took the time to find a car that matched my wish list from the price to the mileage to the trim. The process was easy and efficient. I never felt pressure to buy. There were lots of different makes that I would have considered in my recent car purchase, but this dealership made the difference and helped me tip the scales towards Acura. I look forward to returning!

Harrison Kniffin

October 19, 2017

"Thorough and helpful"

- GTUCKER96 Verified Customer

All the employees were very helpful and answered any questions I posed. This was my first time getting service done and it was great to have knowledgeable help. The service was clearly well done and Todd gave me great advice moving forward on how to care for the car and any future services it required. The other employees I talked to while waiting were pleasant and seemed happy to be there.

Todd Skidmore

October 19, 2017

"Simplest car buying experience"

- tmaly Verified Customer

Adam was very welcoming and not pushy from the very beginning. We never felt like we were being toyed around with or taken advantage of. The "deal making" was very painless and not intimidating. Adam was patient with us and made sure we understood everything.

Adam Hannah