Acura Columbus

Francesco Gregory

July 22, 2018

"Sunroof fix"

- LUKASIKG Verified Customer

My sunroof vibrated when closing. I was given a loaner. They fixed it and washed it. No problems. The service people are always very nice and friendly.

Zach Zeune

July 20, 2018

"Perfect"

- tyandav Verified Customer

Perfect. Please do not require a minimum length. One word can describe it. It will keep me from completing future surveys. Word. Word. Word. Word

Zach Zeune
Julie Holmes

July 19, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- BDuBose

This was my second vehicle purchase from Acura Columbus and it was as pleasant as the first. I will certainly buy my next Acura from here. I came in knowing what I wanted and how much i wanted to pay for it. Adam did a great job at helping to put me into a vehicle that fit almost all of my criteria. I was able to take the vehicle that i was considering home for the night to get a better extended feel for it, and that helped sway my decision greatly. I ended up going with the package above the one i trialed overnight and Adam continued to be helpful and mindful of the criteria I presented the day prior. Acura also did me a very nice favor regarding my trade in vehicle as well that I appreciate very much. These guys are very understanding of your needs and do what they can to help you get through the process as smoothly as possible. Thanks Adam and all others involved!!

Adam Hannah