All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Odessa

2510 East 8th Street, Odessa, Texas 79761

Samuel Armour, Sales Professional, All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Odessa

Samuel Armour

Sales Professional
Joe Ortega, Finance Manager, All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Odessa

Joe Ortega

Michael Rizzo, Sales Professional, All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Odessa

Michael Rizzo

Sales Professional
Emily Reddell, Service, All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Odessa

Emily Reddell

December 27, 2018

"Awesome!!! Fast & hard working "

- NOA

Great experience!! In & out! We walked out with two vehicles, didn’t really plan on that but they did such an amazing job meeting our needs! Highly recommend! Great service! Thanks again Carlos & German!

Carlos Garcia
Other Employees : German

October 22, 2018

"Run away...no, seriously, you will hate your life "

- truckguy90

Stay far, far away. I thought "well, everywhere has negative comments, how bad could it be, I will risk it". Well, don't. Bad choice. I wish I could reverse time and never give them a dime. They strove to get out of helping me with anything. The salesman, the service manager, everyone was awful. It was so bad that even my spouse and I were fighting constantly over it (as it sat for 2 months, after me only owning it for 3 weeks). I am serious, HEED MY WARNINGS, and stay far, far away. I don't care if you have to drive 5 hours to avoid going here, just do it. The buying experience consisted of 50+ ignored calls (literally, either ignoring or hanging up on me after transferring me 20 times), should have stopped it at this point. After purchasing, they didn't send me any paperwork from my purchase even 2 months after purchasing it (literally received nothing, I didn't even know what kind of warranty it was, no loan paperwork, warranty paperwork, nothing (I purchased it off-site)). Didn't send me plates, until my temporary literally expired (then gave me a "dealer plate" to tide me over until it expired). At this point, they informed me that I have to go get my truck inspected before they will register it and send me plates. The 2nd day after I bought it, the truck failed to start the third time I ever started it, and continued to fail the first time (but would start the second, this was random, it happens). I told them it was the fuel pump, and they told me my injectors and plugs were bad and needed to be replaced for over $700. I finally convinced them to swap the fuel pump, and it fixed it (whoda thunk). They did not fix a Chrysler safety recall before they sold it and even after it sat at the dealership for 2 months and I specifically asked them to perform it. I drove 3 hours to pick up my vehicle, and they had lost my keys (you can't make this up). They told me "power is out, service people went home, too bad so sad". Then they got a random manager to come tell me to go home, who of course got an attitude. I refused to leave, and after 2 hours of waiting, they finally called the right person to locate my keys and let me go home. I plan to drive multiple hours to another state to go to a different dealership for any future needs, that is how badly I want to avoid them. Run away. Do not ignore the bad reviews as I did, you will regret it, I would kill to turn back time and never utter a word to this dealership, muchless spend a dime. Note, can't say anything negative about their service techs or Ms Vickers. But anyone that doesn't crank a wrench was a nightmare, and simply wants to get rid of you. Also note, had to pick an employee, but did not list the employees I worked with most to avoid name dropping.

September 30, 2018

"Service Dept needs a top down rehaul"

- ReadThis

I believe most of the reviews here are for sales. But buyers be forewarned, the service dept is an absolute abomination. Service appointments are at least 4-5 weeks far. While that is understandable as they are busy, even after you drop your vehicle off for a scheduled appt made 5 weeks ago, its not looked at for days until you harass them incessantly. Phones are never answered and the only way to contact them is to physically walk into the dealership. My complaints were not even addressed and I ended taking my vehicle to an independent mechanic to be taken care of. One of the service advisor's statements sums it all. When I requested a recall to be completed, the response was "we dont have time to order parts and do service for a recall". Bear in mind, this was SAFETY recall that was requested to be completed. Refusing to honor a safety recall is a liability for FCA.

Used 2016 Dodge Charger, $51272