Allen Turner Chevrolet

Jessy Stancher

Michael Hurst, Sales Consultant, Allen Turner Chevrolet

Michael Hurst

April 25, 2018

"Went the extra step for me"

- kevinmcneer.hondaoflaurel Verified Customer

While pulling a camper from Laurel Ms to Tampa Fl I started having trouble with my trailer lights. I pulled off the road & spent the night at a Wal-Mart . Pulled up to the local Chevy dealership. Arrived early on a Saturday morning. The team started arriving & starting taking care of me. The tech found the problem, but did not have the part in stock. He then found the nearest dealer that had that part in stock. He called them & set me up for an appointment. Remember this is a Saturday morning. He gave me the name to ask for & the part # for what I needed. He went out of his way to help me. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thank yall so much.

Megan O'Connor

April 24, 2018

"Purchased used vehicle. "

- Col. Greg

Found new/used vehicle I was looking for. Met Mr. Turner personally, Mr Stunk handled deal and we agreed to it. Very happy with sales, finance and trade-in evaluators. Would use again and recommend to others.

Steven Strunk
Danny Hawkins
David Cain

April 24, 2018

"My car buying experience "

- Johnnyt5 Verified Customer

I had an easy car buying experience with them. It was no hassle in and out car buying experience. I would recommend them to others.

Liz Thompson