Allen Turner Chevrolet

Justin Reeder

October 09, 2018

"Allen Turner Chevy"

- Captdweber

Ask for Justin Reeder. He was the best. Very attentive and Proffessional Drove over 100 miles for the car and it was well worth he great service.

Justin Reeder

October 05, 2018

"Review of Mike Hurst"

- Sean

I found exactly what I was looking for in a truck except the interior. I was directed to a great interior guy and got it lined up to be redone for cheap. They gave me top dollar for my trade and a fair price on my pickup. The whole process only took a few hours and I am extremely satisfied with the service I was given.

Danny Hawkins

September 28, 2018

"fantastic"

- grannyjo

We purchased a new car today and Mike Hurst was our salesman and was very helpful by answering all our questions and making our car purchase pleasurable.

Megan O'Connor