Annapolis Hyundai

Greg Scairato, Leasing  Sales, Annapolis Hyundai

Greg Scairato

Leasing Sales

June 23, 2018

"No pressure trade/sale. Great staff!"

- bfooks

A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I went in to drop off his car to get an oil change and in that process we found my "forever" car. I say that with quotes because I plan to have this car for a long time. In the process, our dealer, Todd, was a great guy! He found me walking around the lot and just mentioned that if I needed anything to let him know. Once we wanted to look at a certain car, he was ready for give us all the information we needed. During the test-drive he gave us no pressure regarding buying that car. Turns out, I loved it more after driving it around. He is a great guy and was very helpful during the process of trading in my old car for the new one. I've already told everyone I could to go see him if they are looking at getting a new/used car!

June 22, 2018

"Put simply-the BEST there is!!"

- SweetKathleen73

I have never been treated with so much patience & care. This is truly a unique car buying experience. Paul is so kind. He really cares that you are happy with your purchase & he assures that you know all of your options. Paul goes above & beyond what is necessary. This dealership provides a positive experience in the world of car buying. Mike was awesome in finance & I even was shown the service department where I met Jacob who was just as helpful. Everyone here truly cares about people. I will definitely be returning & telling everyone I know. I guess I should also mention I did purchase a 2016 Tucson :)

Paul Brookman

June 20, 2018

"Easy experience and very approachable team"

- A Pleased Shopper

I had a very good experience shopping for a car at Annapolis Hyundai. The sales team and in particular Todd Schulze was exceptionally helpful -making the whole process easy in my selection of a Tucson.

Greg Scairato