Annapolis Hyundai

Charles Meiklejohn

Leasing & Sales

"Fantastic Experience"

- LEWALD.ALEX Verified Customer

When I was unexpectedly back in the market for a car Annapolis Hyundai was a breathe of fresh air. After being to many other dealerships I was frustrated by the vague answers I received and run around pricings. I walked into Annapolis knowing what I really wanted and my budget. Trey was fantastic. Knowledgable and most importantly patient. He gave me at least 10 different pricings on two models and a variety of packages so I was able to make the best decision for me based on my wants and budget. 10/10. I will be back for my next crossover and so will my fiance.

Trey Wilson

"Very Pleasant"

- Mbf13850 Verified Customer

Called the Service Center to make an appointment and Jacob was very accommodating and helpful with giving me information about the service I was about to have. Jacob called me a few hours later to tell me it was ready and when I got there to pick the car up it was washed and I couldn't have been happier with their customer service.

Jacob Swaim

"Fantastic"

- DANNYREDHEATH Verified Customer

I had as great an experience as I feel is possible buying a new car. Everyone was pleasant and no one pushed me to buy anything (as you hear horror stories about). Would 100% recommend Hyundai Annapolis and Paul!

Paul Brookman