Annapolis Hyundai

Adam Knotts

September 17, 2018

"No pressure, refreshing"

- Big Kahuna 61

I HATE buying cars. HATE it. I was reluctant to begin the process yet again, but really needed a car and liked the Ioniq quite a lot. Paul was quite fun to work with and i felt no pressure from beginning of the process to the end. I have already recommended the dealership to several folks and hope the send their business to them. I feel you vote with your business and I am so glad i can vote yes in this circumstance. I can only give the price a four star because paying over $20, 000 for anything reminds me my parents first house cost less.

Paul Brookman

September 09, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Paula

Paul Bookman in sales was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgeable and patient with my never ending questions! It was a great to finally enjoy the car buying experience. Michele Mitchell in finance was incredible as well. She constantly went the extra mile to make things happen and made me feel like her most special VIP customer. They both exemplify what "customer service" is all about!

Paul Brookman
Other Employees : Michele Mitchell

September 06, 2018

"Over the Top Service!!"

- Debbie

After a horrible experience at a Chevrolet Dealership in Rockville, I went to Annapolis Hyundai through a friend’s suggestion. What a great suggestion! Everyone was so great there! Great service, nice people, friendly atmosphere. A no pressure experience. I drove off in my new 2017 Santa Fe Sport! The kindness and compassion shown to me here went way beyond just selling me a vehicle. From Jan to Mike to Charles to Michele, I could not ask for any better. Charles was kind and patient and worked with me to make sure I felt comfortable in my decision. Any future vehicles of mine will be bought here for sure. Thank you all for your help & kindness, and I will always recommend Annapolis Hyundai as a place to go for a Positive, friendly and great Experience!

Jan Goebel