Annapolis Hyundai

Leasing & Sales

November 21, 2017

"Awesome"

- TAmc!!@@95

Charles was great, polite and respectful. He was not pushy. Very pleased with his professionalism. Excellent salesman. He knew what we were looking for in a vehicle and was knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. We were in an out within 3.5 hours.

Charles Meiklejohn

November 16, 2017

"Affordable for a college student "

- Tharkler

The dealer knew exactly what I was looking for in a car, and what would suit me and my needs the best since I travel a lot for school. I was able to trade in my car and use the credit for my new car, and he was able to help me save so much money. I purchased a brand new 2018 car with all the features I was looking for, all within my price range. Very helpful staff, and the process made it all very easy for me to know what was going on as this was my first car purchase.

Paul Brookman

November 16, 2017

"Fastest Car Purchase Ever"

- davidsdavis Verified Customer

Shawn was very straightforward and honest. The rest of the team worked very well together and made this a speedy process. Thank you all for your continued hospitality.

Used 2014 INFINITI Q60, $19400