Annapolis Hyundai

Leasing Sales

February 23, 2018

"STELLAR SERVICE"

- Anne-Marie

One week ago, my family and I were pushed off the highway by an out-of-control pick up truck. We were in my 2008 Hyundai Tucson. I credit the car with saving our lives. I planned on returning to the Auto Mall where I bought the Tucson and buy my next car there. On a lark, I stopped into Annapolis Hyundai and was greeted by Adam Knotts, a sales person. And here we are less than one week after the crash--and my brand new Santa Fe sits in my driveway. Adam was personable, knowledgeable, not at all pushy. He found the perfect blue for me--and the perfect car. Greg in Finance was efficient and kind. Eric, the manager, was helpful. I don't like buying cars. I tend to keep them at least a decade to avoid having to go through the whole process too often. Nonetheless, I cannot recommend Annapolis Hyundai highly enough. Go see Adam. He'll take good care of you.

Other Employees : Eric

February 14, 2018

"Bought My SUV From Them All the Way From Texas"

- Jeff

Great team at Annapolis Hyundai. General Manager Marc Bortnick is very professional. I have been buying cars from him for years. I trust him so much, that I purchased this vehicle from him, even though I live in Texas. I highly recommend Marc and his team. They are honest, fair and they hustle for the customer.

Shawn Lagundo

February 13, 2018

"I was a mess-They were amazing!"

- megrose621

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I bought my first car at 31 years old. I just lost my father who was in the business and always took care of everything for me. I cant say it was exactly the same but the men that helped me here, more than took care of me. They kept me smiling and sent me home in a beautiful brand new 2017 Hyundai Tucson. If the idea of buying a car makes you anxious... I would start here.

Other Employees : Adam Knotts, Eric Cosme