Audi Burlington

Audi Brand Specialist

February 22, 2018

"Professional Team"

- gtimmonshome

I had a very professional experience with Ali in sales and Jason in the finance department. Ali was very product savv and more than willing to work with me on putting the numbers together to put this deal together. Overall an excellent experience and wonderful sales person who made me feel valued.

Ali Mohajer
Josh Morrison

February 18, 2018

"Great cars and people!"

- rlenarik

It was my first time in the dealership and the whole experience was wonderful! Every person I met was very professional and just a pleasure to talk to. Brendan helped me to choose just the right car for my needs and I couldn't be happier. Outstanding experience all around!

Brendan Leary

February 17, 2018

"Best car experience I have ever had"

- JepsonS3

I was in the market for getting a different car but was unsure of what to get. I contacted Sven and he was able to listen to what I was looking for in a car and was able to show me a car he thought I would love, and boy was he right! He picked out a beautiful blue S3 and I couldn’t be happier. The experience I had with Sven was unlike any other I had before when buying a car. I will be sure to recommend Sven to everyone looking for a car in my family and my friends.

Sven Curkic