Audi Burlington

Audi Brand Specialist
Josh Morrison, Business Manager, Audi Burlington

Josh Morrison

November 09, 2018

"Great dealing with Peter Matton and Burlington Audi!"

- Audifan

We just bought a new q5 at Burlington Audi and Peter made the process easy. Peter was extremely knowledgeable and was able to address all of our questions and concerns. There was no hard sell, just helpful and informative. He was able to find me exactly the car I wanted and overcame our objections to find a common ground which resulted in a happy new Audi owner. We highly recommend him and will use him for our next purchase.

Peter Matton

November 08, 2018

"Easy to work with and efficient"

- Steve N

Easy to work with and efficient. Brendan was a pleasure work with and open minded about finding solutions to meet my needs. I highly recommend him.

Brendan Leary

November 07, 2018

"Purchased a Q5 from Peter Matton"

- Jim's new Q5

After my car was totaled in a serious accident, I went to Audi Burlington to look at Q5's. Peter Matton spent at least two hours explaining all of the safety features and other features of the 2018 Q5. My plan was to shop around, but after listening to Peter and taking a test drive I decided the Q5 was for me. I explained to Peter that my wife would need to see the car. He arranged an appointment with my wife and went through the same thorough explanation of the cars functions and features. My wife was also impressed with Peter"s knowledge and professionalism. We purchased the car and are very happy with our decision.

Peter Matton