Audi Burlington

Lauren Savage

Business Development Manager
Josh Morrison, Business Manager, Audi Burlington

June 23, 2018

"The A-team I wanted to work with!"

- mlam32

Just wrapped up my purchase of my new Audi Q7 and I have to say that the Herb Chambers team and Peter and Josh in particular were a true pleasure to work with! Peter was extremely attentive, cool, and very fair. This is what professionalism should be when shopping for a new car. I appreciate the to-the-point discussions and final handshake, nice and smooth experience throughout. Josh, another great example of an A-team member, something I have come to expect at Herb Chambers. Very knowledgeable and professional, took all the stress out of any financing discussions. Great work all around, very impressive!

Peter Matton
Anitra Pierson

June 17, 2018

"The best salesman I’ve ever met!"

- Lizzieperry1

For years I have gone in and out of dealerships, trying to find my dream car and purchasing a car at a dealership I trusted was very important to me. I can not recommend this dealership more thanks to the absolutely wonderful help from Tristan Fournier. Immediately after walking through the doors Tristan shook my hand and introduced himself, he walked me through all the numbers and dealt with any and all questions I had without hesitation, remaining professional and unbelievably knowledgeable throughout the entire process. If Anyone tells me that they are in the market to purchase a new car Tristan will always be the first person I recommend. Thank you so much for making my experience at Audi Burlington so amazing!!

Tristan Fournier

June 15, 2018

"Best service"

- Nicole Kwan

Ali is very knowledge with all the car models, he listen what I need and find the best car to fit my budget. I will recommend my friends to him.

Ali Mohajer