BMW of Catonsville

Manny  Elbaltimy, Internet Sales Manager , BMW of Catonsville

Manny Elbaltimy

Internet Sales Manager

November 15, 2017

"Another Outstanding Experience Thanks to Sigis Skirpa"

- ArtBMWGuy

I recently visited BMW of Catonsville regarding a lease nearing its end. I went home that evening with a new X3 and couldn’t have been more pleased with the experience. Sigis went out of his way to make his offer attractive and to get me into a car that I was really excited about. This is my third vehicle from this dealership and have consistently been treated in a friendly respectful manner by every one involved from sales to finance to service. I would especially like to thank Ashley Donaldson my Client Advisor and Jonathan Saunders my BMW Genius for their outstanding assistance.during this transaction.

Ashley Donaldson
Sigis Skirpa

November 07, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- Ladyt

I initially took my car in for service at NorthWest BMW because my driver window would not roll up. I also asked my service manager to check for a pulling feeling I felt when accelerating. My car was being serviced for an entire month and repairs were placed that I did not approve and or have issues with. When I went to pick my car up I wasn't pleased with how I was treated pertaining to my loaner and the amount I had to pay. When I left and went home to only start my car back up, I heard a loud noise. I instantly took it back to the dealership for my service advisor, Sales manager and Parts manager to listen to the noise to say it was completely fine. They said oh it's probably because you are going from the 2016 X6 loaner truck back to my 2012 X6 truck that was older. They said it was completely fine and a much stronger starter. I said that it didn't sound normal and went and got several second opinions. Everyone that listened, even from BMW NorthWest Collinison manager, said it don't sound right either and to take it somewhere else to get another diagnostic. So because they felt nothing was wrong with my truck or would check too see if anything was wrong, it pushed me to go somewhere else. I went to Catonsville BMW and met service advisor Brittany Hill. I explained to her what was goin on and she heard the noise as well. Parts identified 2 cracks in my brand new starter that had been worked on for an entire month. Brittany took care of everything that needed to be redone. She went over and beyond and gave exceptional service. She was patient with me through my frustrations. I left the dealership today as a satisfied customer felling stress free. Brittany has gained a new customer from here on out. I highly recommend anyone that go to Catonsville to ask for Brittany when they arrive to service. Great Job is all I can say.

Brittany Hill

November 05, 2017

"Exceptional service"

- Jaleesa2008

Exceptional customer service in every department. Kourosh Nadali was an excellent advisor when it came time to purchase my new car. He paid attention to my needs and was extremely attentive. The Staff has been great every step of the way and the service did not end when the sale was complete.

Kourosh Nadali