BMW of Catonsville

Client Advisor

January 19, 2019

"BMW X2 "

- romroc

Thanks to David Aviles, I was able to journey to MD. from NY and buy a 2018 BMW X2 W/ nav, heated seats/steering whl. Mediterranean Blue Metallic, Dakota leather, X Drive whew! a long long list! Thanks also to Brandon, Shaun, Jerry, Sam, everyone there was just so nice! What are these people, movie extras? THANK YOU EVERYONE! PLUS, the X2 IS A SUPERHERO SECOND TO NONE! SEE IF SHE FITS! I will be keeping these folks in mind! Believe it!

Jerry Herbert
Other Employees : David Aviles, Jerry, Shaun, Sam, Brandon

January 17, 2019

"Loyalty Earned"

- andrew, 430i xDrive GC

This review is long overdue, but the experience warranted me circling back to share. In late October, I stopped in to look at a 430i GC. Being a long time customer and advocate of Lexus, I had only a mild interest in BMW, and I truly didn't expect to drive home in a BMW that day. Candidly, I wasn't sure if I was ready to switch my brand loyalty, but the overall customer experience and ease of the transaction is what ultimately compelled me to make the switch. Kevin Hemmis was a consummate professional; wise in all things BMW, a great conversationalist, and never made me feel pressured. Anthony DeLuca assisted with the final transaction, and was likewise a pleasure to deal with. Roughly three months into owning the car, I'm convinced I love driving it as much I loved buying it. BMW of Catonsville has a new loyal customer.

Kevin Hemmis
Anthony DeLuca

January 15, 2019

"Service repair department "

- Shanta Harris

I gave a 5 star rating because every time I get my bmw serviced it's always a smooth and easy transaction. I usually am serviced by Keon and he is friendly and has great customer service.

Joe Feng