BMW of Catonsville

Client Advisor
Ricky  Catalan, Service Advisor, BMW of Catonsville

Ricky Catalan

April 23, 2018

"Professional salespeople with NO pressure and NO games."

- coralinterior

I especially liked the no-pressure, no pushiness attitude of this dealership. My salesman was knowledgeable about the car and its features, which was also in contrast to some experiences I've had. I did a lot of looking around before I bought this (used) car, and I felt that given the features the car had, it was fairly priced compared with others on the market. The only 'complaint' I have is that they were so busy with customers when I was there (another good sign for them) that it took longer than I'd have liked to complete my purchase. I have found both the salesman and their 'geniuses' (their car specialists who can train you on all the features both in person and by phone) to be very responsive, as well.

Kevin Hemmis

April 21, 2018

"Excellent"

- Sharron porter porter

Thank you Ricky Service Departmrnt!!!! I had an issue w my 2016 328xi vehicle. I was upset about the warning light on my vehicle..He calm me down...I explained to him...my need for reliable vehicle. Now i am a repeat customer of Bmw Catonville. RICKY didnt let money walk out the door....Again thank Ricky....

Ashley Donaldson
Ricky Catalan

April 21, 2018

"Exactly what they said"

- Joe McCabe

Can’t recommend Benn highly enough. With the price he quoted and past car dealer experiences I was expecting things to be different when I got to the dealership and I was driving two hours from Philadelphia. Everything was as promised and a smooth, easy, pleasant transaction. I would make the drive again.

Benn Edwards