Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Scott Levine, Service Advisor, Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Brian Vincente, Service Advisor, Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Brian Vincente

3.9

August 15, 2018

"Great Service at Bayside Chrysler Jeep"

- WH2013

As usual a great experience Jay Escobar in Service great at well my vehicle was Serviced in the time I was told no hassle at all.

Bob Kennedy

August 14, 2018

"Extremely helpful and courteous!"

- JustinD

Jay from Bayside was very polite, professional and helpful. Been there several times, Jay and the rest of staff are always awesome! I dropped my car off and felt confident it was being placed in the right care. I am very happy with the service and customer service I received. I was greeted with a smile and my car was ready quicker than expected.

August 10, 2018

"Excellent customer service/ excellent repair services "

- Teeteesant

I just want to say yes I will continue to recommends Bayside Jeep Chrysler dealer ship to my friends and family. I love the service and warm welcome I receive everytime I’m there. 6 am repair shop is always on time with friendly greeting Ana attitudes I always look forward to dealing with Jay on every visit. Bayside you guys ROCK ??

Service Center Photos & Amenities