Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Great!"

- JonH

Purchased our second vehicle from David. A great experience all around. We appreciate how seamless the whole process was. Professional, friendly and very respectful of our time. Highly recommend!!!!

David Moreno

September 17, 2018

"Awesome Stress Free Experience. "

- Happycar1978

We had an awesome experience at Beaverton Honda. After several weeks of extensive research and model/brand comparison we decided to go with Honda Accord. After on line searching for the trim we wanted we found Beaverton Honda was the only dealer with a color selection. Thank you to whoever does the ordering. All the other dealerships in a 100 mile radius only offered the trim we wanted in boring Black, Grey or White. So we drove the 60 miles from our home to the dealership. We arrived completely unannounced in the late afternoon on a Friday. Belinda Greeted us at the front door. After telling her what 2 Accords we wanted to see she rounded them up and we set out on a test drive. Belinda is so fun and easy to work with. She was so patient with us. She took the time to demo and teach my Mom how to use the cars many features. This meant a lot to me. Most dealers totally ignored her and always tried to talk to me only. We arrived back at the dealership and totally enjoyed the in house coffee bar and made our decision. I really appreciated the no pressure/games atmosphere. I must admit I was a little apprehensive about the 1 person 1 price promise. I was pleasantly surprised. We received a great sale price and prompt and fair price on our trade in. Belinda got right to work. She presented all the buying, accessories and maintenance options and answered all our questions with great care in a completely transparent way without any games. It was so nice to not get shuffled around between managers. I didn’t miss Haggling at all and really enjoyed the whole buying experience. After filling out all the paperwork we drove away in Mom’s freshly cleaned and beautiful new Accord E-XL 2.0T. We couldn’t be happier! Thank you Beaverton Honda. And a special thanks to Belinda for being so great and awesome to work with. We will definitely be back.

Belinda Kellough

September 10, 2018

"Friendly, no-pressure"

- blablabla

I appreciated having a no-pressure test drive of a Honda Civic with Belinda on September 2nd. As a woman, I liked that my car salesman was a carsaleswoman! I also like the philosophy of the Lamphere dealerships: one person, one price. Unfortunately, the car I was interested in had already sold by the next morning, but I would like to think that buying a car from Belinda and Bob Lamphere Beaverton Honda would have been an easy and pleasant experience. I ended up finding the car I wanted at another dealership, but maybe next time?

Belinda Kellough