Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Brian Hilgeman

January 21, 2018

"Honest Sales Consultant!"

- Lilac

My son & I had the pleasure of working with Carlos Villaverde in search of a used car. In our opinion, he is honest, polite, patient and very knowledgeable in his field. I’ve always dreaded car shopping but Carlos made it so easy for us. Unfortunately, the car we were buying needed some minor repairs so we had to wait a few days before taking it home but that was beyond Carlos’s control. My son is very pleased with his Honda Civic’s performance and I’m looking forward to doing business again with Carlos when I’m ready to make our next car purchase. To the management of Beaverton Honda, we hope you appreciate and reward good employees like Carlos. Best wishes to your dealership. Thank you!!!

Carlos Villaverde

January 10, 2018

"Linda's Civic evaluation"

- GuillermoRueda

Excellent seller very simple to complete the deal - one price and not back and forth. I feel really good working with David. He presented the options and provided clear information.

January 09, 2018

"I went from stressed to very happy in a short amount of time"

- FirstTimeCustomer

I purchased a new Honda CRV after having spent some time researching cars online. Even after I did my research and narrowed down my selection I was still really stressed about the whole process of getting a fair price and finding a dealership that was not going to push a bunch of stuff that I did not want. I took the plunge and contacted multiple dealerships online and got varying responses. Some responses were very frustrating and not direct in answering my questions. In contrast, the response I got back from David Moreno from Beaverton Honda was clear and and accurate the first time. I continued to talk with with some of the other dealers, but time and again I got straight answers and I was really happy with the deal David Moreno gave right up front. I won't name the other dealerships or sales people, however I will be happy to tell others about the deal and treatment I got from Beaverton Honda. Two other points that you might find useful. (1) It was really nice starting the process online and then going into the dealership and working with the exact same person. (2) I was told I would be able to work with just one person from start to finish and that is exactly what happened. I was so glad that I was not handed off to someone else for any part of the process.

Used 2002 Chrysler Town & Country, $4898