Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Sales & Leasing Professional

November 07, 2018

"AMAZING Experience!"

- B Mosey

Let me start by saying this was one of the BEST car buying experiences I have had. This purchase was #38 for me and my wife (yes I have a problem), so I have done this dance a few times before. We ended up at Beaverton Honda after a VERY bad experience at another Honda dealer (I learned you can't trust review every time). Once I called Beaverton Honda and asked if they had the Pilot we were looking for, I knew I had made the right choice in calling. Upon arriving at the dealer, Brandon was a professional, knowledgeable, and engaging sales person. Making sure this was the right car for us. He knew that we had a bad experience and was quick to make sure the this was not that. We had great conversation and in the end we drove off with our new Pilot!!! We are absolutely thrilled and when we are in the market again we will go back to see Brandon! Thanks again for the AMAZING experience!

Brandon Pollard

October 30, 2018

"Service Department"

- Gleggley

Liberty was always super helpful, friendly and made sure things were always done correctly. She is always friendly and has a smile on her face.

Liberty Banry

October 28, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Berna

Parker was a great sales representative. He was polite, respectful, knowledgeable. He knew the vehicle well and was able to point out features that I really liked and was amazed that the vehicle I purchased ever offered.

Parker Helland