Committed to a Safe & Sanitary Environment.
- Masks are required in indoor public spaces.
- We’re sanitizing test drive vehicles, service vehicles, and the facility throughout the day.
- We’ve posted signs, floor markings, and added extra tables to ensure all social distancing protocols are observed.
- Complete no-touch processes have been implemented throughout the dealership.
- Spacious waiting area for our Service and repair guests.
- Door to door pick-up and delivery service available.
- Remote test drives within 20 miles of the dealership are available upon request.
As far as car buying goes, there has GOT to be a better way- and at Beaverton Honda, there is.
Beaverton Honda posts all of our prices on our vehicles and online, so there’s no guessing what the price might be. Many dealerships claim to have “posted prices” on their vehicles, giving you the idea that they post their lowest price, but this usually isn’t the case, as they will still negotiate with you over price. At Beaverton Honda, we look at the market in our area regularly and price our vehicles fairly, and post those prices clearly so you don’t have to guess, ask, or negotiate to get the best price. Whether you are an experienced negotiator, or a first-time car buyer, no worries; you don’t have to negotiate to get our lowest price because everyone pays the same price for the same vehicle. We don’t see the point in withholding our best price from our guests. This saves you (and us) time, and prevents the stress and headache of the haggling that occurs at so many other dealerships.
Beaverton Honda doesn’t use closers or finance managers. Closers are those managers that step in to make sure you’re going to buy the car, and finance managers are the final gatekeeper between you and your new vehicle. Finance managers are responsible for selling you vehicle protection products- this is the part of the process that customers say is their least favorite part of buying a car. Beaverton Honda has empowered our sales consultants to handle everything in the car buying process from start to finish. We don’t use closers or finance managers. That means your sales consultant will help you find the right vehicle, take you on the test drive, help you choose the right payment method, and help you with your paperwork process. They will offer you vehicle protection products – but without the pressure, because their paychecks don’t depend on you buying them. Our sales consultants aren’t paid on a commission, so you can trust that they are just here to help you along your car buy