Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood - Service Center

56 Lifetime Service Reviews

661 Dunn Rd, Hazelwood, Missouri 63042

56 Reviews of Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood - Service Center

November 08, 2018

"Bommarito Nissan - the Best!!!"

- jmbullotta

I have been leasing cars from Bommarito Nissan since 2004. Mike Hahn is an exceptional salesman. The Service Department is outstanding too. I don't even consider any other dealership.

Mike Hahn
Other Employees : Jenna Czajkowski
October 09, 2018

"Flexible and Friendly"

- NerdyBalloonGuySTL

On my recent service visit, I worked with IAN BELLERSON who was and is always friendly. Ian was able to get me moving quickly and made it easy for me to pickup my truck. Ian your kindness was appreciated and you are always thorough. You are a joy to work with and I would advise that customers having service done at the Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood should wait for or ask for Ian.

Oct 12, 2018 -

Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood responded

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so pleased to hear that Ian was able to make your service appointment hassle-free. We will absolutely pass this review along to Ian. Come see us again soon!

October 01, 2018

"New 2017 Altima"

- Proud owner

I only have good things to say about Chris Coles and the service department. Always professional. If I had any questions or concerns the service department was able to assist.

Chris Colesworthy
September 27, 2018

"I got an excellent service"

- Beth09

Since the first day that I visited the dealer to bought a car the service was excellent. And the 2 times that I went to the maintance of my car the treat & service was excellent.

Todd Zamler
September 11, 2018

"Great car buying experience. "

- Slukert1

I was very indecisive with buying a car. After two weeks of research a friend recommended reaching out to Tom Bommarito at Nissan in Hazlewood. I had a lot of trouble with my old car, so I was hesitant to pu the trigger when buying a new one. He referred me to Matt Gonzalez, who walked me through every step of the way, helped me get the price I wanted, and let me test drive and look at the car I ended up buying three separate times over a month long period. At one point I was debating between the Honda CRV and the Nissan Rogue and he drove a Honda over so I could compare side by side. To state Matt did everything he could to help me make the right decision would be an understatement. It’s been three years since I purchased my Nissan from Matt and the Bommarito team, but when I have a question Matt is still willing to take my questions. I am VERY appreciative of everything he’s done. Any time I bring my car in for maintenance, I make appointments with Ian Bellerson. He is extraordinarily helpful and knowledgeable with what he does. When I have questions, he is always available to answer. Ian never tries to sell me on anything I don’t need, and always makes sure I am completely taken care of when I drop off my car. It is very reassuring to know my car is in good hands and I have nothing to worry about.

Tom Bommarito
Sep 14, 2018 -

Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood responded

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful and thoughtful review! We are so pleased to hear that we have been able to provide you with excellent customer service over the last three years. We will be sure to pass this review on to Matt and Ian. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better next time! Have a great day and we’ll see you soon!

August 29, 2018

"Dealer REVIEW"

- MERRY

HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE , HE TALKED WITH ME A LITTLE ABOUT THE AMADA THIS IS ALL I WANT OR NEED TO SAY. THANK YOU

Paul Pittman
July 30, 2018

"Best dealership in town!"

- Inge 777

Have dealt with Bommarito Nissan on Dunn Rd. for nearly 20 years and have nothing but the highest compliments and satisfaction - sales, service, or workmanship. Todd is the best!!

Gary Eickel
Mike Hahn
Tony Johnson
Rich Moore
Tom Bommarito
July 22, 2018

"Disappointing"

- JoJo

I went back to service Dept for oil change.Been waiting for 15 minutes for the person suppose check me in but she on the phone all the time ,another person saying i have mistake come to oil change I need to wait for one year.But they been calling me and set up appointment?????I asked for manager but the manager didn't come to see me and call Matt Gonzalez never return phone call !!!!!!!!!! Service is bad Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood.

2.0
July 22, 2018

"great always very well taken care of thank you Rich Moore"

- patty mykids

very well taken care of Rich Moore always has service our cars when their so polite and very detailed very much a customer service person very happy

Rich Moore
July 18, 2018

"Terrific Todd Eversgerd"

- Jan128

Todd goes above & beyond to make sure I receive the quickest, most efficient and helpful lease every three years on Nissan Altimas. I have enjoyed leasing my cars through Todd for the past 15 years at least. He provides the best service around the St. Louis area.