Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood - Service Center

52 Lifetime Service Reviews

661 Dunn Rd, Hazelwood, Missouri 63042

52 Reviews of Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood - Service Center

September 11, 2018

"Great car buying experience. "

- Slukert1

I was very indecisive with buying a car. After two weeks of research a friend recommended reaching out to Tom Bommarito at Nissan in Hazlewood. I had a lot of trouble with my old car, so I was hesitant to pu the trigger when buying a new one. He referred me to Matt Gonzalez, who walked me through every step of the way, helped me get the price I wanted, and let me test drive and look at the car I ended up buying three separate times over a month long period. At one point I was debating between the Honda CRV and the Nissan Rogue and he drove a Honda over so I could compare side by side. To state Matt did everything he could to help me make the right decision would be an understatement. It’s been three years since I purchased my Nissan from Matt and the Bommarito team, but when I have a question Matt is still willing to take my questions. I am VERY appreciative of everything he’s done. Any time I bring my car in for maintenance, I make appointments with Ian Bellerson. He is extraordinarily helpful and knowledgeable with what he does. When I have questions, he is always available to answer. Ian never tries to sell me on anything I don’t need, and always makes sure I am completely taken care of when I drop off my car. It is very reassuring to know my car is in good hands and I have nothing to worry about.

Tom Bommarito
Sep 14, 2018 -

Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood responded

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful and thoughtful review! We are so pleased to hear that we have been able to provide you with excellent customer service over the last three years. We will be sure to pass this review on to Matt and Ian. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better next time! Have a great day and we’ll see you soon!

August 29, 2018

"Dealer REVIEW"

- MERRY

HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE , HE TALKED WITH ME A LITTLE ABOUT THE AMADA THIS IS ALL I WANT OR NEED TO SAY. THANK YOU

Paul Pittman
July 30, 2018

"Best dealership in town!"

- Inge 777

Have dealt with Bommarito Nissan on Dunn Rd. for nearly 20 years and have nothing but the highest compliments and satisfaction - sales, service, or workmanship. Todd is the best!!

Gary Eickel
Mike Hahn
Tony Johnson
Tom Bommarito
Todd Eversgerd
July 22, 2018

"Disappointing"

- JoJo

I went back to service Dept for oil change.Been waiting for 15 minutes for the person suppose check me in but she on the phone all the time ,another person saying i have mistake come to oil change I need to wait for one year.But they been calling me and set up appointment?????I asked for manager but the manager didn't come to see me and call Matt Gonzalez never return phone call !!!!!!!!!! Service is bad Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood.

2.0
July 22, 2018

"great always very well taken care of thank you Rich Moore"

- patty mykids

very well taken care of Rich Moore always has service our cars when their so polite and very detailed very much a customer service person very happy

July 18, 2018

"Terrific Todd Eversgerd"

- Jan128

Todd goes above & beyond to make sure I receive the quickest, most efficient and helpful lease every three years on Nissan Altimas. I have enjoyed leasing my cars through Todd for the past 15 years at least. He provides the best service around the St. Louis area.

Todd Eversgerd
July 14, 2018

"Matt Gonzalez is an asset to Bommarito! So is Ian Bellerson"

- Vet777

Went in to have my 2000 Nissan repaired, but came away with a 2017 leased Nissan. This was due to Matt's excellent salesmanship, and courteous, personable manner. After the first conversation, just about everything Matt suggested, I agreed. Thanks Matt, and your team!

July 14, 2018

"2017 Rogue' s Bommarito Experience With Matt Gonzales "

- Gary and Margie's Ruby Rogue

I have been a loyal customer of Bommarito Nissan since 2001 when I purchased my first Altiima. I have been very pleased with the Nissan products I have owned over the years and the service on my vehicles including 2001 Altima, 2010 Altima, 2014 Rogue Select, and 2017 Rogue Sport. Regarding Matt Gonzales, my wife and were extremely pleased with his attention to detail, his ability to listen to our needs, his prompt leasing arrangement, and the deal we were given. Matt made us want to return to Bommarito Nissan in the future by making the leasing process simple and affordable. When a problem arose concerning the conclusion of my 2014 Rogue lease and the misunderstanding of the Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, Matt resolved the issue immediately and kept me informed promptly. Every time I am at Bommarito for service, I make it a point to visit Matt and reassure him and the dealership of our appreciation. Thank you Matt for all you do so well, Gary and Margie Berglin

Jul 20, 2018 -

Bommarito Nissan Hazelwood responded

Hi Gary and Margie! Thank you for your loyalty and kind words over the years! We’re happy to hear Matt has continued to make your experiences with us seamless and memorable. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

"matt and crew"

- hotmomma40

love the car and the people there are great. I don't go much because of the heat. when I bring it in everyone is so nice. if I was going to get another car it would be from you. I love the econ button. I put it on every time I get in it saves me on gas. thanks the reds don't change but all is exceptional

Other Employees : matt. rich
June 28, 2018

"Greasy Hands"

- Jjackels

I just recently brought my car in for an oil change. This is the fifth oil change I have gotten at Bommarito, and I would have stopped going after the third, but they included six free changes when I bought my car. Upon entering my car after this last oil change, I noticed grease marks on my car by the door handle. I just chalked it up and figured I would just clean it up when I got home. Well, when I got home I not only had to clean up that grease, but I also had to clean it off of the inside door handle, the steering wheel, my carpet, and shifter. This is not the first visit that I had to do this. Each visit to this service center has not been up to par. I have one more free oil change and after that I will have my vehicle serviced elsewhere.