Bozard Ford Lincoln

Sales Guide

November 15, 2017

"Date Night"

- Stefanie Robinson

I was invited by Ronnie Sheirling to come and see the dealership and test drive a Lincoln through their promotion of Date Night, Every employee Ronnie, Tanya and Ashley --we encountered was pleasant and professional. The dealership was clean, friendly and everyone seemed upbeat. The car was a great experience. and have recommended it to several friends and posted on facebook. The little details--having a parking space at the restaurant and when I returned the car , my car was detailed-WOW!!!

Ronnie Shierling
Other Employees : Ashley

November 15, 2017

"You guys got me into the truck I wanted. Thank you!"

- Michael Brown

Your team was able to read my requirements and get me into the truck I wanted at a fair deal. I never felt pressured and they were able to work with me on locating and purchasing the vehicle. I really appreciate the effort and professionalism of everyone involved. Thank you.

Luis Crespo
Rick Garcia

November 14, 2017

"Date Night Extravaganza!"

- David L Permenter

I had the great pleasure of going on a Lincoln Date Night with my wife this past weekend. I was invited by Ronnie Shierling, enrolled by Tanya, oriented by Ashley and post thanked by Alia! Tom, the Lincoln Experience Manager also personally asked me how my exprience was and my comments upon returning the car. Everyone at Bozard was focused on my experience, thoughtful and genuinely concerned to know how my evening went. The car itself was amazing. I chose the Continental, wow! It ain't just for granddad anymore! Our restaurant experience was very pleasant and, overall, everything combined for an outstanding and memorable evening. Lincoln ownership had not previously been on my radar. That has all changed now. Kudos and hats off to the entire Bozard Lincoln team. Home run.... David Permenter N2 Publishing World Golf Village St. Augustine, Florida

Ronnie Shierling
Tom Krell
Alia Spoerle
Tanya Tomanek
Other Employees : Ashley (concierge)

New 2017 Ford F-150, $21678