Braeger Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Caleb Repinski, Service Advisor, Braeger Ford

Jim Bramel

November 18, 2018

"Very helpful and kind!"

- Mark H.

I went in yesterday because I was having problems with new batteries I put in my key fob. Service just closed so I asked Sales. They asked me if I put the batteries in right I told them yes, they checked, and they were wrong. AJ fixed the batteries in the remote in the car started just fine with the keyless remote 😃. Even though I didn’t buy my car here, I take it here for Service because this is the only Ford dealership I trust.

AJ Chandler

November 15, 2018

"Great Service"

- rcdoucett Verified Customer

The service was quick and efficient on the repair work done was refreshing. The service writer Caleb kept us updated on the progress of the work and reviewed what steps taken in the repairs.

November 13, 2018

"Quick kind and effective "

- Bdubz12 Verified Customer

Right before vacation my check engine light went on, I dropped my car off and had excellent communication to what was wrong with it and it was taken care of in a timely manner.

Santiago Anaya