Brandon Honda

ASSISTANT SERVICE MANGER
Bill "Captain" Kirk, Relationship Manager, Brandon Honda

Bill "Captain" Kirk

December 18, 2017

"Good place for service."

- Bob

I've used this dealer for service needs for several years. They are capable and the indoor cafe makes the wait, if you decide to wait, pleasant. They must be doing something right judging by the number of people using their facilities.

Stephanie

December 18, 2017

"Ajay is awesome!"

- Sherry s

I was rear-ended in a car accident on 12/7/17. I was pretty sure my car would be deemed a total loss. I went to Brandon Honda on 12/9/17 and was greeted by Ajay. I told him about the situation and that I just wanted to look at and test drive some new Accords to replace the one I had. He was very helpful, friendly, patient with all of my questions, and understanding when I told him i couldn't buy that day because I was still waiting for the final verdict on my car. He gave me his personal cell phone number so I could keep in contact with him. I went back on 12/13 and got a great deal on my new car. I can't thank him enough. He was awesome!

Ajay Lund

December 17, 2017

"Service appointment"

- EdCav

My 2017 Ridgeline was brought in for a routine service, the Service Manager (Bob ) was through and also outlined what my next service would entail. professional and efficient.

Bob Hovorka