Brandon Honda

Bill "Captain" Kirk, Relationship Manager, Brandon Honda

Bill "Captain" Kirk

"Awesome! "

- romac26

Antonio Rueda was extremely helpful and honest when I went to trade in my car. I told him exactly what I was looking for in a car, and he picked the perfect one that exceeded my expectations. I really admired his honesty and respectfulness. He is very good at what he does! Vaughn Heberlee was also very nice and made the process as easy as can be. i admired his willingness to answer any questions we had. I'm so happy with my new car, and I will be coming back in the future.

Antonio Rueda
Vaughn Heberlee

"Service honesty pride"

- pedro1

Mr. slim was very respectful and informative. real pleased with the service he provided. He also helped me rectify insurance issues I was not aware of. I would recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car. He is in a 5 star category together with the ladies that helped me with rectifying insurance issues.

Hassan Slim

"Buen servicio "

- Nagvispereira123

Mui buena atencion lo recomendaria para cualquiera persona q esté interesada en comprar porque trata de ayudar mui servicial y amable buen profesional El estuvo mui atento en todo y se mostro que hace mui bien trabajo buen desempeño en su labor rapido y eficaz

Used 2015 Honda Odyssey