Branhaven Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Al Omoding, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Al Omoding

Nathan Upadhyaya, Finance Manager, Branhaven Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Nathan Upadhyaya

Michael Polvere, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Branhaven Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Michael Polvere

November 08, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- branhaven

I have purchased my share of cars over the years and this is the first time I felt completely satisfied after completing the deal. From the sales to the finance team they treated me with honesty and clarity. I would highly recommend anyone to Branhaven.

Al Omoding
Steve Lakomski

November 07, 2018

"Knowledgeable sales people and great experience"

- Raray0612

My salesman was Michael Polvere and he was very knowledgeable, consultative, and easy to work with. He got me the car I wanted in the price range I was looking for. Everyone I interacted with from the receptionist, to Michael, to the finance manager Steve everyone had great customer service and made my car buying experience a great one! Highly recommended.

Steve Lakomski
Michael Polvere

November 07, 2018

"Love my new Jeep Compass!"

- Starlitedecay13

I highly recommend Bill for your car buying needs. He was well educated on the vehicle I was interested in and was able to answer all my questions. He even went out of his way to find me the exact vehicle I wanted, after the original vehicle had been sold. Not to mention he had all the paperwork and vehicle itself ready for me to pick up in a timely fashion. Thank you Bill!

Bill Larson