Carl Black Hiram

Gary Dauby

John Cuprowski, Sales, Carl Black Hiram

John Cuprowski

February 14, 2018

"Excellent sale & service"

- Titan G35

Ive been looking for this particular car for some time. Got in contact with Ringo & he shown me the car inside & out,answered any & all questions i had. Worked with me to get me approved & got my monthly rates within my budget.

February 12, 2018

"Worked with me. Great service. Not pushy "

- Fishon89

Salesman (Ringo) was very laid back not pushy. Had children and understood that I was dealing with a young one I had with me. All in all he was jam up very pleased with the young mans service and knowledge to my questions. Financial was a great help as well in assisting with my request and requirements on the purchase.

February 12, 2018

"So hospitable!"

- Misskelleyann

Jeb helped me find the perfect car, and when I got into an accident he called to check on me to make sure I was okay! This dealership was amazing to work with and helped me out a lot!

Jeb Foster