Carl Black Hiram

Ringo Hulsey, Finance  Manager , Carl Black Hiram

Ringo Hulsey

Lance Martin, General Manager, Carl Black Hiram

December 11, 2018

"Ask for Vic in sales he does everything he says. No lies"

- Cow howse

If you go to Cara black in Hiram asked for Vic in sales I have dealt with a lot of sales people over the years and he is the most upfront and honest that I’ve ever dealt with. The whole experience was good the finance manager Gave me the best for my trade and did everything they could for me and got me in the truck I wanted.

Vic Davis

December 11, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Yolip

We came in when we first moved to GA and wanted a car but needed some time to settle in. Almost 4 months later, Vic Davis still remembered us as soon as we came back to visit and remembered the type of car we wanted. He was patient and made sure we got what we needed. Did not try to oversell us. Great guy! Made us feel very welcome!

Vic Davis

December 10, 2018

"Best Truck Buying Experience!!! "

- Brlancaster27

All the staff and managers are the best if any dealership I’ve experienced! They were accommodating with my 8 and 10 year old boys, and made the time fun for them. Gary was knowledgeable and easy going, and great to work with through the whole sales process! The management, Lance and Ringo, go the extra mike to be sure you are getting the vehicle (in my case a sweet GMC Truck) for the price you want! Thank you for everything!

Gary Dauby