Carl Black Hiram

224 Reviews of Carl Black Hiram

September 18, 2018

"In and out"

- NONE3

Fast friendly and easy just good people to deal with and a good selection of vehicles .had the Jeep cleaned up and ready to go by the time the paper work was done

Other Employees : Ryan Dubsky
Sep 18, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback with us! Your recommendation and five-star overall experience mean the most to us!

September 17, 2018

"My experience was by far the best ever "

- Nvictoriakilgore

From Gaby on the phone to Gary Dauby my sells guy and the team in finance my experience was 100 perfect....... You have a customer for life

Other Employees : Gaby
Sep 18, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

We are elated to hear that you had a fantastic experience at the dealership with Gaby and Gary! Welcome to the Carl Black Family! We look forward to seeing you again!

September 14, 2018

"Team and Honor"

- Proviso

The entire team was friendly and willing to help. There wasn't any pressure from anyone to purchase or commit to a future transaction. Each team member was willing to just have a conversation! I found that one of the salesman was from my home town and I attended high school with a couple individuals with his last name. I really felt great! Lastly this dealership honestly recognized veterans, police and fire personnell. Thanks and I will most definitely recommend this location and team.

Vic Davis
Other Employees : Angela
Sep 17, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

We thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership with the whole team! We also take pride in honoring our Veterans, Police and, Fire Personnel. We thank you kindly for the recommendation and overall five-star experience!

September 13, 2018

"Bought a used car. Great experience! "

- NewUsedcarHappyme

Customer service off the charts. Brought car to us for test drive. Friendly employees. Worked to get best financing for us. Quality, clean, detailed vehicle. Priced right. Would definitely do business here again.

Billy Henson
Sep 13, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you for the fantastic feedback on your time spent at the dealership. Congrats on your new purchase! If you ever need anything, let us know. Welcome to the Carl Black Family!

September 10, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

- christy

Lance and Vic were pleasant to work with. Very knowledgeable and courteous. We will be back and will send our friends and family to purchase.

Vic Davis
Sep 11, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Christy, we are elated to hear that you had the best car buying experience ever with Lance and Vic at the dealership! We thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you again soon. Welcome to the Carl Black family!

"Awesome people!"

- Dale88

From the first phone call my wife made in the morning, to the end of it all, Gary was phenomenal! He helped get us the maximum amount for our trade-in along with as many discounts we could get! The whole team is amazing! I highly recommend Carl Black in Hiram, GA!

Sep 11, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Dale, we are so happy to hear that you had an awesome experience with Gary! We thank you for the great feedback and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

"Accommodatimg"

- Jeep0904

My salesmen Billy and the financial manager (Rodney I think his name was) we're both very helpful and not pushy. They worked out the deal as close to what I requested as the numbers would let. Location has a "good ole boy" feel but was very professional as well.

Billy Henson

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback on your time spent at the dealership. We are elated to hear that the team treated you with great customer care! If you ever need anything, let us know!

September 08, 2018

"Great"

- Mikecross411

This is a great place to buy from, I would definitely recommend to any one who is in the market of buying a used car.

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you for the great feedback and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

September 08, 2018

"The staff was very patient and cordial."

- DEBBIEBANKS

I was astonished that I found a car that was suitable for my needs as soon as I walked onto your lot. Willie Love was very informative, patient, professional and cordial. He was very attentive to my needs for the type of car I wanted and he paid close attention to the things I was most passionate about. I also appreciated the return calls that I received from Ryan while I was already in route to shop other dealerships on Thornton road. Especially when he said "what can we do to make this sale right for you!".

Willie Love

Carl Black Hiram responded

Debbie, we kindly appreciate the detailed feedback you left with us on your time spent at the dealership with Willie and Ryan! Congrats on your new purchase! If you ever need anything, please let us know!

September 06, 2018

"Nice staff!"

- JANDF.EMPIRE

Nice and friendly staff, Allen who sold us the truck, really nice and helpful. Once arrived got help right away and answered questions Will recommend

Allen Young
Sep 07, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Congrats on your purchase! We are happy to hear that Allen was fantastic to work with! Thank you for the recommendation and high rating!