Carl Black Hiram

300 Reviews of Carl Black Hiram

December 14, 2018

"Good service"

- MARCTOWNSEND3

Good service, I would recommend people, to buy a car there prices are reasonable cars look almost new. My research on line showed my I was getting a good deal Other dealership had more miles on their cars for the same price

Allen Young
December 14, 2018

"I want to thank Allen so much "

- ANTONETTE.BELL93

Allen was very nice to me and my son he was very honey and kept it real if I could I would rate Allen a 💯

Allen Young
Dec 14, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Antonette, thank you for the great feedback on your time spent at the dealership with Allen! We hope to see you again soon!

December 11, 2018

"Ask for Vic in sales he does everything he says. No lies"

- Cow howse

If you go to Cara black in Hiram asked for Vic in sales I have dealt with a lot of sales people over the years and he is the most upfront and honest that I’ve ever dealt with. The whole experience was good the finance manager Gave me the best for my trade and did everything they could for me and got me in the truck I wanted.

Dec 12, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

We thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership with Vic and the team! Congrats on your truck! If you ever need anything, let us know!

December 11, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Yolip

We came in when we first moved to GA and wanted a car but needed some time to settle in. Almost 4 months later, Vic Davis still remembered us as soon as we came back to visit and remembered the type of car we wanted. He was patient and made sure we got what we needed. Did not try to oversell us. Great guy! Made us feel very welcome!

Dec 11, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

We are elated to hear that you had such a great experience at the dealership with Vic! Congrats on your purchase! If you ever need anything, let us know!

December 10, 2018

"Best Truck Buying Experience!!! "

- Brlancaster27

All the staff and managers are the best if any dealership I’ve experienced! They were accommodating with my 8 and 10 year old boys, and made the time fun for them. Gary was knowledgeable and easy going, and great to work with through the whole sales process! The management, Lance and Ringo, go the extra mike to be sure you are getting the vehicle (in my case a sweet GMC Truck) for the price you want! Thank you for everything!

Gary Dauby
Dec 11, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

We thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! We strive to have the best customer service, and your glowing review reflects that! If you ever need anything, let us know! We hope to see you again soon!

"Jake was amazing"

- Rickyhedge86

Jake at Carl black was by far one of the best salesmen I ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and down to earth.

Other Employees : Jake Sigman

Carl Black Hiram responded

Ricky, we are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at the dealership with Jake! We hope to see you again soon!

"Great!"

- QDixon

Every step from the phone to physical was promised . Very affordable and quality cars. Ask for Jeb ! Have a good day thanks for the great car !

Jeb Foster

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you for the great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful five-star experience. If you ever need anything, let us know. Take care!

"Very Pleasant Experienxe"

- MEROBIN69

We purchased our '03 Chevy Tahoe Z71 last week. Very good experience from dealership. No pressure from sales people. Our salesman was Marcus Austin and he was very helpful. Would recommend Carl Black Hiram.

Marcus Austin
Trent Rogers

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your car buying experience at the dealership with Marcus! Congrats on your new purchase! if you ever need anything, let us know!

"Great Experience!"

- MISSYKENDRICK2

I visited Carl Black to see a Lincoln I had picked out online. I ended up purchasing the same day due to excellent customer service.

Carl Black Hiram responded

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! Your five-stars and recommendation mean the most to us. If you ever need anything, let us know!

December 06, 2018

"Great first car buying experience!"

- Alicianicole

Shelby was super helpful and made my very first car buying experience a breeze! I love my car and there's no better feeling than knowing your car is safe and reliable. Thank you Shelby!

Other Employees : Shelby Doolin
Dec 06, 2018 -

Carl Black Hiram responded

Alicia, thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! We are happy to hear that Shelby was a pleasure to work with during your car buying experience. If you ever need anything, let us know. Welcome to the Carl Black Family!