Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street, La Mesa, California 91942

Jesse Garcia Jr., VIP Sales Consultant, Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Jesse Garcia Jr.

VIP Sales Consultant
Mikhael Mikhael, Lease Portfolio Manager , Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Mikhael Mikhael

Duried Boka

September 18, 2018

"Simply the best !!"

- Javier E

I can’t thank the team enough for their professionalism ,kindness and quality of business. Thank you Sonny you the man , I have bought a few cars and trucks and this was by far the best dealer experience. Their was no pressure to “get a sale” they worked with me and family . Thank you Christian !! I really appreciated how Hassan talked and explained the features of the truck with both me and my girlfriend and did not over look her , respect goes along way in my book, thank you sir!! I will be sending my family and friends to you guys !!

Hassan Farahbakhsh
Christian Rincon
Sonny Kareem

September 15, 2018

"Hank, sonny, and Christian! AWESOME!!"

- Mazdaash

You guys where absolutely amazing to me! I was so afraid of buying a new car and you made this worry free, you worked with me and my budget my limits and my expectations, went above and beyond the customer service that was necessary and I cannot thank you enough for everything, I am so glade I gave you guys my business and I am proud to work with you guys! I’ll spread the word that you guys have some of the best employees fastest service and I got me into my new car very quickly! Awesome awesome awesome!

Christian Rincon
Sonny Kareem
Other Employees : Hank the sales consultant

September 13, 2018

"Perfect"

- bret.12381 Verified Customer

Preston skinner sold me the truck he is a very welcoming young man and made my transition into the truck of my dreams flolous. Couldn’t be more happy

Preston Skinner