Castle Subaru Mitsubishi

Sales Representative
Mark Fentress, Sales Manager, Castle Subaru Mitsubishi

Mark Fentress

January 22, 2019

"Great service from Castle Subaru service department"

- DJ

I am getting the best service from Fox Arnold in the service department of Castle Subaru. He is excellent and has done everything that he can to make sure I am 100% satisfied. He also made sure I knew all about the safety features of my Outback. He is very kind and helpful. I just got my car last week and everyone at Castle has been so nice. I highly reccommend Castle Subaru!

Fox Arnold, service department

January 21, 2019

"Soft sell, good experience"

- tracymelcher Verified Customer

I hate car buying because salesmen are "sales-y", but Ron just asked me what I was looking for and found me just that. His sincerity went a long way and I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Mark Fentress
Other Employees : Ron Braman

January 21, 2019

"In my book it's about the product and maintenance -prft 10"

- polakpete Verified Customer

The staff is very courteous and professional. The shop people are in my words, are on top of the latest news concerning your problems and recalls for my Subaru outback and they seem to have my back every time. If this keeps up I might be looking for another next year for me.

Jon Turpa