Checkered Flag Toyota

Vick Webb

Robby Cade, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Toyota

Robby Cade

December 25, 2018

"Outstanding car buying experience "

- David L

Robert Cameron knew the vehicles and helped us choose the perfect SUV. Also we really liked the look of the dealership. I knew about the changes to the service area because I bring my Tundra in for service, but I really like how the sales area has been updated. Robert was knowledgeable about the process and made this a smooth purchase for us.

Robert Cameron

December 24, 2018

"Great Great"

- Toyota19 yvonne

Robert Cameron was the best salesman ever, He should be Salesman of the year would recommend his to every one and your dealership, everyone was nice

Robert Cramemon

December 23, 2018

"Very Welcoming and Professional Atmosphere "

- DCSportsFanatic

Very friendly and professional atmosphere that was not geared around just closing a sale. Was able to work with just my representative Robert Cameron(instead of multiple representatives like traditional car sales) who was very friendly and personable! I moved from out of town with just my company vehicle and Robert picked me up from my home instead of me paying for transportation to the dealership! I would highly recommend both Robert and Checkered Flag Toyota to anybody in market for a new vehicle!

John Spensieri