Checkered Flag Toyota

Robert Rosser

Demario Street, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Toyota

Demario Street

October 17, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

- Brutus87

This was probably the best car buying experience that i have ever had and I’ve bought 10 different vehicles. This was even better than my Car Max experience and everyone knows how easy it is to buy there. The entire staff here from the General Finance Manager down to my salesman Robbie we completely respectful and transparent. If you want a quality car buying experience, come here!

Robby Cade

October 17, 2017

"Toyota 2017 RAV4 XLE !!!"

- RAV4lyfe21

Dan certainly is the man! Not to long ago I purchased a Corolla from Toyota and a little over a year later it was totaled. I went into Toyota again because I loved their customer service but Dan blew me away! He helped me pick out different cars that would support my growing family and sat patiently as I figured everything out. He made me feel comfortable as if I was buying this car from someone I'd been friends with for years! If you're looking to buy a new/used car or even to lease, GO SEE DAN YOON! He's amazing!

Dan Yoon

October 16, 2017

"Amazing service"

- Toyotatacomalove

Decided on a Tacoma, went to Checkered Flag Toyota first. We were introduced to Robert Cade. He was helpful, friendly, and made it all happen quickly. I appreciated the customer service that we received. Would recommend them to all of my friends!

Robert Cade