Cityside Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Karen Vieira, Service Advisor, Cityside Subaru

Karen Vieira

Will Pauls, Service Advisor, Cityside Subaru

Will Pauls

Mike  Martell, Assistant Service Manager, Cityside Subaru

Mike Martell

Assistant Service Manager

December 30, 2017

"Until today, good service...."

- carguy 1234

good experience until today when told 3 wks. wait for repairs or leave car and pay for rental car until a cancellation appears! Poor management!

Mike Martell
Will Pauls
Karen Vieira

June 05, 2017

"Impromptu Service Assistance"

- Newton Mom

I'm a happy first time 2016 Subaru Outback owner. Recently, I had a car situation involving the putting a Thule box on top of my car. Not being a car person (and a single mother), I had no idea how to get that box on top of my Subaru. So I called Cityside SUbaru. I spoke with Mike in the parts department. Mike offered to help me in install the box, all I had to do was come by to the service department. So I stopped by the Cityside service department. Mike came right out. He helped me install the Thule box, in the rain! I so appreciated Mike's assistance. It made my day.

Mike in Parts

December 19, 2016

"Great customer service. "

- Justin Gordon

Customer service here is outstanding, even for a simple oil change. I've had recent bad experiences with other Subaru dealerships, including being up-sold on a fancy oil change package, but not here. You can tell that the people here really care and are honest. I will be bring my future business here once my lease is up. Thanks!

Mike Buono

Special Offers

Service Special

10% off your next service!

Service Center Photos & Amenities