Cityside Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Karen Vieira, Service Advisor, Cityside Subaru

Will Pauls

November 17, 2018

"Terrible repair department"

- Michael

When I bought the car and took out the service agreement at Cityside I was told explicitly that all covered repairs would include a complementary loaner. This is not how it works. They will not guarantee you a loaner in advance. You cannot come in and drop off your car take a loaner and get going to work. Instead, you wait while they assess how long it will take to repair and THEN after an hour or so tell you that a part has to be ordered and you must return. No loaner - just part of the morning waiting. Other dealers will let you reserve a loaner - which is the only way you can avoid missing half a day of work!

don't know name

December 30, 2017

"Until today, good service...."

- carguy 1234

good experience until today when told 3 wks. wait for repairs or leave car and pay for rental car until a cancellation appears! Poor management!

Mike Martell
Will Pauls
Karen Vieira

June 05, 2017

"Impromptu Service Assistance"

- Newton Mom

I'm a happy first time 2016 Subaru Outback owner. Recently, I had a car situation involving the putting a Thule box on top of my car. Not being a car person (and a single mother), I had no idea how to get that box on top of my Subaru. So I called Cityside SUbaru. I spoke with Mike in the parts department. Mike offered to help me in install the box, all I had to do was come by to the service department. So I stopped by the Cityside service department. Mike came right out. He helped me install the Thule box, in the rain! I so appreciated Mike's assistance. It made my day.

Mike in Parts

Special Offers

Service Special

10% off your next service!

Service Center Photos & Amenities