Cityside Subaru

Junior Williams

Michael Nelson, Business Manager, Cityside Subaru

Michael Nelson

October 20, 2017

"My excellent Dealership Experience!"

- Artgal123

Our family has bought 5 Subaru cars in the last 25 years from Cityside Subaru. 4 of these cars were purchased from our incredible salesman, Tom D'Alessandro. My new car, an Outback, is great! Tom was so helpful and respectful during my time at the dealership. He really listened to my questions and concerns and made me feel that I could ask him any question I had. The sale went smoothly and Tom explained everything we had to do before we went to the business office. On the day I picked up the car, Tom sat in the car with me and went over all of the controls on the dashboard. He also assured me that I could call him anytime with questions and I could come by the dealership for help whenever I needed it. Overall, the entire experience was great. I have told many friends who have admired my new car to go see Tom for an excellent experience.

October 18, 2017

"A perfect car buying experience "

- imok76

What an experience! From start to finish Mike DiFrancisco was a consummate pro! He thoroughly answered all my questions about a few different makes and models, sat me down and gave me side by side comparisons, and then when that wasn't enough, he matched me perfectly with the car of my dreams. Form the side by side comparisons and my reactions, Mike was able to remember every detail I wanted in my new Subaru and he delivered with an amazing Subaru Impreza, fully loaded for an amazing price. I am very picky when it comes to buying a car but that didn't deter Mike from delivering an incredible car buying experience. He was patient, friendly, and extremely easy to work with. Even when I wasn't in the showroom, Mike was just a phone call away and was able to answer any and all questions i had without even the slightest hesitation. This guy really knows his cars, and more importantly he gets to know his customers in the short amount of time he is with them! I highly recommend Mike DiFrancisco and CitySide Subaru to anyone looking for a new car in the Boston area!

Mike DiFrancisco

October 13, 2017

"Solid first time experience at this dealership"

- awatriss

I had a great first time experience at this dealership. The sales person I worked with, Tom D., walked me through the entire process. Overall, I felt taken care of and am already recommending this location to friends for future cars.

Used 2014 Subaru Forester, $16785