Cityside Subaru

Junior Williams

September 14, 2018

"Amazing Experience"

- dancemom668

I came to City Side because it was the closet dealership for roadside assistance. I had been to City Side a couple times but was not happy with service. I loved my car, but it was time to say goodbye. My service advisor Jess (god bless her beautiful patient soul) told me about Tom and how she completely trusts him to take care of me. Tom was more than great and can see why she did. He was kind, patient and understanding of my financial needs. He got me a great deal and even when I had an issue with my battery, Jess took me in immediately and fixed the problem. I read another review about their personalities complimenting each other and I agree, they sure do click well and made this experience one of a kind. Thank you Jess and Tom for restoring my faith in City Side Subaru.

Thomas Chausse
Other Employees : Jessica Harden

September 11, 2018

"good place to get a car"

- tiresquealer

This year we leased a new Impreza with Cityside; this is the 4th time we've leased with them. The cars are fine (they're Subarus after all) but it's the staff at Cityside that makes us keep going back. This is the only place we've been where we didn't feel pressured to make a deal, and weren't condescended to. All the staff have been pleasant and helpful, but our main man Mark Lidano especially. Thanks again Mark, if you're reading this, for always being there for us, you're a very patient and considerate person. Note: I just don't like giving 5 stars in reviews, so I give 4 and that's pretty excellent.

Mark Lidano

September 08, 2018

"I got a very professional service of dealer."

- leo72

I come to CitySubaru dealership in Belmont looking for the best deal to buy or lease a reliable SUV of Subaru and I got more than expected. I was very happy with service and price.

Alex Stepanov