Clay Subaru

842 Providence Hwy, Norwood, Massachusetts 02062

458 Reviews of Clay Subaru

February 20, 2019

"Efficient and pleasant to work with."

- svbaker

I had a great experience purchasing a used Mini from Clay Subaru. They took care of all the issues around getting an item fixed with the car, and delivering it to NH. Their communication was great along the way - always keeping me in the loop. The finance department was also very helpful, answering my questions in clear and insightful ways - thank you!

Michael Brooks
February 19, 2019

"Great & very resourceful "

- Marybox77

Was very helpful & set my new car up quickly, best car experience & Job well Done.. Thank you Patrick & His Crew ... I will definitely do more business there in the future..

PATRICK FRANCILLON
Terry Gill
William Krasinski
Edward Pavlotsky
Feb 20, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Patrick and our team! We look forward to working with you again down the road. Take care!

February 09, 2019

"Great support"

- Cargirlsue

Tony and Joey, what a dynamic duo! I received such care and support during a very rough time in my life. I could never thank you guys enough. I recommend you to all of my friends, family and coworkers. Thanks again Suzanne

TONY CHAHWAN
Allison LeJeune
Feb 12, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

Hi, we're very happy to hear Tony & Joey were able to provide you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Clay Subaru

February 02, 2019

"Efficient and friendly. "

- Tleone

Had a great experience. Accommodating, responsive and friendly. Pricing was fair as well. Also, very happy with the value of my trade, demo of car features and speed of paperwork.

Other Employees : Laura Lallier
Feb 06, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

Hi Tleone, we're very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Clay Subaru

January 24, 2019

"Favorite dealership "

- Sc4554

I bought and serviced my first Subaru from clay and went back for my husbands new car as well as mine. Franco was so knowledgeable and helped us learn all the different bells and whistles that are in this new car.

Jan 31, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Clay Subaru! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

January 24, 2019

"Only buy my cars from clay"

- Lc4554

Subaru’s sell themselves but the staff at clay are so friendly and knowledgeable I only go here. Franco and the sales manager helped my husband pick out the perfect car for him. They go out of their way to help.

Jan 31, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Clay Subaru. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

January 22, 2019

"Love my car. Joe treated me. With great respect. My second "

- Mboulger

I love me my new Subaru Joe treated me with great respect this is my second Subaru and I love this one the best I would recommend him to anyone especially my family and friends I give him a five star review thanks

Jan 25, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

January 22, 2019

"Great first car buying experience!!"

- Firstcarbuyer

Clay Subaru made first time car buying a great experience!! Wens was so knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. He was able to answer all of my questions in detail and put me at ease through the process. Thank you Wens and Clay Subaru for my new car!!!

Wens prophete
Jan 25, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

We're pleased to hear your first car buying experience was such a positive one! Come back and see us again any time!

January 13, 2019

"Very Straight Forward Experience"

- krobar

Franco and Clay Subaru provided a no-nonsense car purchasing experience. The price they posted online was the lowest quote we received from any dealership, they had an excellent selection of vehicles, and gave us good prices on the additions we made to the car. Franco provided a full quote of the vehicle prior to us agreeing to purchase anything to give us 100% transparency on the transaction. The only thing I would recommend to people buying a car, and this applies to all people buying a car at any dealership, is do your research on the add-on packages that you will be offered during the financing process prior to agreeing to anything. It is possible to be sold very expensive add-ons that will not provide much, if any, value. I would definitely work with Franco again the next time I am in the market for a new Subaru.

Jan 16, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

January 10, 2019

"2019 Forester"

- andy6309

My wife and I met with Franco and he was great. Very helpful and spent a great deal of time with us both prior to and on the day we picked up the vehicle. All the staff at Clay were very helpful. The experience of buying a car which is not always an enjoyable experience was made easy and comfortable. I highly recommend both Franco and the dealership.

Bethann Monegro
Jenny Norton
Jan 16, 2019 -

Clay Subaru responded

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!