Colonial Chevrolet

171 Great Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720

327 Reviews of Colonial Chevrolet

October 17, 2017

"Easy process, great service"

- N.mirenda.92

I came in for a truck. Luke created me at the front and after we found out the truck I was interested in sold that morning like found me a model 2 years newer with close to the same price of the original. He was both friendly and very proactive throughout the whole sale and made it completely stress free and easy going for me. I would recommend this dealership and Luke as a salesman to anybody I know looking for a vehicle. New customer for life.

October 13, 2017

"pleasure to deal with Dan and the other people in in Colonia"

- joe h.

I rate any business by the people they employ, and that I have to deal with. Colonial Chevy fixed my Camaro, and did an excellent job. I was very impressed with the service dept. employees. Dan, and his co-worker on the service desk were a pleasure to deal with. I can go anywhere to have my Camaro fixed, but because of their service dept., I will find it a pleasure to deal with these gentlemen in the future

Dan and his counter co-worker, sorry I don't know his name, or dan's last name.
Oct 16, 2017 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Hi Joe, thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Camaro! We appreciate Dan as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 29, 2017

"Excellent Dealership"

- Doctor2x4

Colonial Chevrolet made the purchasing of a new vehicle simple and enjoyable. Everyone was helpful, knowledgeable and professional. They far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them.

Oct 02, 2017 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your great feedback and recommendation! It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. I am happy we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again and we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle! Regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 27, 2017

"Michael Giguere - Finance"

- P Hanley

As a first time Colonial Customer and purchaser of used cars for decades due to a bad experience at a dealership. I was weary about buying both a new car and dealing with people I do not personally know. That didn't seem to matter to Michael Giguere and his co-hort Joe Pellegrini. We were treated like family from minute one. Between Joe's honest approach and Michael's straight forward answers and advice I was completely satisfied with my dealing with Colonial and I will be returning for my next vehicle. Thank you gentlemen!

Sep 28, 2017 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Hi Paul, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Michael, Joe and the rest of our team. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Happy driving! Regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 21, 2017

"Wonderful customer service"

- USMCChevy

They were easy to deal with, easy to bargain with. And better yet, they didn't bug you constantly about buying from them. We had a slightly better deal at another Chevy dealership, but we chose Colonial because the customer service and people were so much better that we knew we wouldn't have any problems. Love our new Chevrolet Silverado

Sep 26, 2017 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Colonial Chevrolet. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new Chevrolet Silverado. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 20, 2017

"Will definitely recommend!"

- Katelyn Aaron

Was contacted to see if I was willing to trade in my 2015 Chevy Trax for an upgrade. They did not disappoint. Staff was very nice. Jim and Mike were absolutely great. Very helpful. Would definitely recommend anyone looking to buy to check them out.

Jim McLoughlin
John Woodland
Sep 21, 2017 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Katelyn - thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are very happy to hear that Jim and Mike were so helpful during your visit to our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 13, 2017

"Top notch service"

- Bglode

Joe made the buying process so easy. Really appreciated his no nonsense. There was absolutely no stress in the buying process. I love my new traverse!!

Sep 14, 2017 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

I sincerely thank you for your feedback and kind words about Joe. We try to create a comfortable and stress-free environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new Traverse. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 09, 2017

"top notch"

- marty

We told our salesman, Joe Pellegrini, what we were looking for, it took him about 5 minutes to find the vehicle, we took it for a test drive, we told him it was perfect, we started the paperwork, and Mike in finance quickly handled what was necessary, we left a deposit, returned Monday with cashier's check, picked up the car on Tuesday, in perfect sparkling condition, and now we've driven it about 200 miles over a few weeks and love it.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. We are glad to hear that Joe helped you find the car you were looking for. Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 09, 2017

"Car buying made simple!"

- Cappy123

My wife and I have purchased 5 vehicles from Colonial Chevrolet, more specifically Joe Pellegrini. Joe is our go to guy, he treats us very fair and has always made the entire process quick and easy, nothing like some bad experiences we have had at other dealerships. Joe just found me a great BMW, I did not realize that the Colonial team will be our only choice for future purchases. Thank you, Rich and Renee

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Joe’s sales excellence is always consistent, and I’m glad your experience with him supports that. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

September 08, 2017

"Great"

- S_Esposito

Justin was great!!! We had an excellent experience purchasing a new Chevy Suburban. He was clear about the and the negotiation was smooth--they considered other online comparables and we reached a fair purchase price.

Justin Boivart

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your new Chevy Suburban! We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Justin. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000