Colonial Chevrolet

171 Great Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720

371 Reviews of Colonial Chevrolet

"Exceeded Expectations"

- hbm

Everyone that I have dealt with at this dealership is great and exceeded my expectations. They took their time and treated me great. I will continue to come here for services and my next car!

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

"Pleasant "

- Thiaham

Had a great experience working with Shawn. He was pleasant, professional, and Helpful. I would recommend anyone I know to go see Shawn. Thank you for your time a dedication

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. It’s encouraging to know Shawn was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

"Top knotch"

- lmur

The staff are very knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with. Start to finish the best car buying experience I've ever had. I recommend very highly.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best car buying experience ever! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Sincerely, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

April 25, 2018

"great experience"

- smartshopper00

Wife and I have been looking at cars for awhile and we wanted to point out how great the service was here. The whole staff was welcoming, knowledgeable and didn't play any games. Will highly recommend to everyone!

Justin Boivin
John Woodland
Apr 27, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know how your experience was and for choosing Colonial Chevrolet. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

April 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- cmorris1023

I haven't purchased a vehicle in quite some time. I tried last year at another dealer and was laughed out of the showroom because of my credit situation. Needless to say I was a bit gun shy this time around, but Joe Pellegrini made me feel welcomed and appreciated. He and the entire staff were gracious and seemed to genuinely care about me. I ended up getting a great deal on a 2018 Colorado and Mike in finance got me an amazing approval. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Colonial and will definitely be recommending my friends and family to Joe. Thanks again!

Michael Sparks
Apr 23, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much and congratulations on your 2018 Colorado! Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. Please feel free to contact us or stop by for a visit if you need any assistance. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

April 16, 2018

"Good deal great to work with"

- Susan Provenzano

Colonial Chevrolet had a special deal weekend, but I had messed up the dates and missed it, so I was very skeptical that I could get a good deal for a new 2500HD truck. But Joe Pellegrini worked with me, located some extra incentives, and got the monthly payment down to into my range. Joe had to do a bit of searching for a truck that matched my specifications but did find one outside of their group. They picked up the truck, took it to my mechanic to get the gooseneck hitch installed and got everything taken care of. I just came a few days later and drove away. This is the fourth truck I have purchased from Colonial and definitely the best experience.

Jimmy Keefe
Apr 17, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the feedback. Joe is wholly devoted to the success of our guests’ experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have him on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. Enjoy your purchase! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

March 21, 2018

"Easy, painless and great deals"

- Timber12vt

I had been searching for a new truck for several weeks and had some unfortunate experiences at other dealerships, including bait and switch tactics , relentless up-selling and other methods that just turn me off. Luckily, I found Colonial Chevy and I had an absolute pleasure working with Joe Pellegrini, a Sales Consultant at Colonial Chevrolet of Acton (check his reviews, he is five star everywhere and truly lives up to his reputation). The entire buying process didn't feel rushed, he gave a great price right from my first inquiry, all my questions were always promptly and thoroughly answered, and I felt comfortable 100% of the time. There was clear communication the entire time, and we were able to find a price right around what I expected going into the dealership without any trouble or hassle. Joe was extremely professional, attentive, and polite, and kept everything straightforward and direct. On the day I picked up my Silverado, he took the time to show me how the truck worked and made sure that I walked away happy. Can't speak highly enough of Colonial Chevy, and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to make a purchase through them, and will be referring everyone I know!

Mar 22, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Joe and the rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

March 10, 2018

"Excellent !!! No pressure."

- michael potasky

Looking for a new ZR2. Not many around. Luke my salesman did a search and found one with the options i was looking for and got it delivered to the dealership. Luke is a very tech savvy and personable salesman who took the time with me to make the DEAL. Truly a pleasant experience with everyone i dealt with there. Highly recommend going to them. Thanks again, Luke

Luke Ealey
Mar 21, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your great review, Michael! We're glad to have Luke on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

March 04, 2018

"The Colonial Experience"

- CajunRed

Looking for a truck went from a painful experience to much better than I expected. Justin was an honest and and a true gentleman who made my experience enjoyable. and rewarding. If you go to Colonial , ask for Justin and say Dave sent you. I do believe if you walk away from a deal and you decide later that you are ready make a purchase Justin and his team will still be in your radar. Thanks for everything Justin. i learned a lot from a young man more than half my age. Stay in school and I really appreciate you taking my calls even after the purchase.

Justin Boivin
Mar 05, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with Justin. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

February 28, 2018

"calm no pressure"

- john carey

worked with joe p. on purchase of 2018 silverado and fisher plow.quick negotiation low pressure. joe is energetic but not pushy and i found very geniune. he coordinated everything quite nicely with good communication .ready to answer all questions with great attitude.for a better buying experience ask for joe p.

Mar 05, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

John, we appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000