Colonial Chevrolet

408 Reviews of Colonial Chevrolet

August 15, 2018

"Always great service"

- CJones

I have bought several vehicles from Colonial Chevrolet and have always had the best experience, both with Sales and Service. Dave Filmore, my salesman, Mike Sparks and Mike Giguere in Finance and Debbie in the office were great to work with this time around. I highly recommend Colonial Chevrolet.

Michael Sparks
Other Employees : Debbie ?
Aug 16, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your recent purchase! Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer of Colonial Chevrolet. I am so glad that our team has been able to give you such excellent customer service over the years. We look forward to seeing you again! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

August 13, 2018

"Great experience"

- Bill B

This is my second time purchasing a new vehicle from Colonial Chevrolet. Even though I live 40 miles from them, I will go back again for my next purchase. The people working there are great, the facility is very nice and the inventory of trucks is good. They run the dealership the way they should all be run. No 'smoke and mirrors" or high pressure - just straightforward customer service.

Justin Boivin
Shawn Andrews
Aug 15, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Bill, we really appreciate your wonderful feedback and your continued business with us! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever have additional questions or needs, please let us know! All the best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

August 07, 2018

"Far exceeded our expectations!"

- Wlbmdb4

Picked up our new car today. All I have to is WOW! Colonial Chevy of Acton has by far exceeded our expectations. They have gone above and beyond to support us on the service and sales side of things. We had a very unique yet painful situation that they made right. Not many companies would deliver such loyalty to their customers and back their products quality like Colonial. It makes me feel so blessed that we have found such service and support. It’s so important to align yourself with companies that respect you and back their product and will only deliver the very best! Thank you Larry, John, Jim, Mike, Steve and Dan of Colonial Chevy for all you have done for this family!!

Jim McLoughlin
Stephen Carlson

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your new car! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at Colonial Chevrolet! I will personally share your feedback with my team to assure others are able to experience situations such as yours! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

August 06, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Repeat customer

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The test drive was very extensive and informative. I leased a well made and reliable Equinox. An easy lease process.

Luke Ealey
Don Sanborn

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your Equinox! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great leasing experience with us. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

August 04, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever thanks to Dave Fillmore"

- Vervaine

I just purchased a Tahoe from Mr. Fillmore and the rest of the Colonial team. From the moment I walked in I enjoyed my experience. No pressure to buy and I got a great deal on a great car. I would highly recommend working with Dave and his team. They even delivered my car to Cape Cod!

Shawn Andrews

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your new car, Vervaine! It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Dave and the team provided you with the best car buying experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

July 30, 2018

"Easy - no pressure - great deal!! Will shop here again!"

- Expee2015

I worked with Justin from Colonial Chevy in Acton. He was easy going, no pressure, striaghtforward and helped me get to where I needed to be on my trade in and with the vehicle I purchased. I will be shopping at colonial again! Thanks ! -Brian

Justin Boivin
Aug 03, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

I’m grateful you chose us to trade in your vehicle, Brian. I am pleased to hear about your excellent experience working with Justin! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Respectfully, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

July 29, 2018

"great experience"

- Stripersurf

Mike and Dave were awesome to work with top-notch !!!!!!!!!! It was a awesome experience from start to finish.Would not even think about buying a truck any where else. Thank you

Aug 03, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your business and this review of Colonial Chevrolet. Congratulations on your purchase! I am happy to hear Mike and Dave were able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Respectfully, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

July 18, 2018

"Happiness "

- Barros,val177

Great service Quickly deal Salesmen was great to answer all my questions, worked with me on a great truck. Overall my wife and I are very happy with our first experience with Colonial. We can forget to thank you the general manager, very polite and professional Gave us a time to think with out pressure. That is a customer service.

Joe Pellegrini

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our store. It is great to know that we were able to provide you and your wife with a pleasant time purchasing your vehicle. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Be well, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

July 18, 2018

"Excellent Salesman!!!"

- Cindy Schrader

Joe Pelligrini has always treated us well. If it wasn't for him being there we would not go back to Colonial Chevrolet. He and Michael Sparks were very professional.

Joe Pellegrini

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Cindy, thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit. Joe and Michael work hard to keep our customers coming back to Colonial Chevrolet and it's great to hear of your continued business. Congratulations on your recent purchase and we look forward to seeing you soon! Be well, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

July 17, 2018

"Dave Fillmore.. Honest and beyond knowledgeable. "

- Clear coat GOAT

I was shopping for a used SUV or pickup in a particular payment range and walked into Colonial Chevrolet in Acton where Dave Fillmore greeted me and asked what I was interested in looking at. After taking the the time to listen to my concerns and needs Dave suggested looking into a new lease on a Chevrolet Silverado, which I immediately thought was beyond my budget but with his years of experience he assured me that with all the incentives and my trade it would be more than possible. Needless to say I bought from Colonial but more than that I bought from Dave Fillmore.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so happy to hear that Dave was able to assist you! Words can't express how thankful we are for your business. At Colonial Chevrolet we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Be well, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000