Colonial Chevrolet

454 Reviews of Colonial Chevrolet

October 20, 2018

"Very happy"

- Mwestma

Nice local people. The concerns I had were taken care of quickly. I would recommend colonial in Acton ma. Worth the drive down route 2. At the least give them a chance. I will not forget my experience.

Justin Boivin
Shawn Andrews
October 13, 2018

"Awesome Experience"

- dakota823

It was a long process but Joe helped me understand what was going on and go through the process quickly. I am extremely happy about the car that I got.

Oct 16, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your purchase! We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! I will be sure to pass along this great feedback on to Joe and we look forward to seeing you again! Be well, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 12, 2018

"Great experience!"

- David

I don't really like the process of buying a car. Joe was extremely helpful, great to work with, and made the process almost pain free : - )

Oct 16, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thanks for your outstanding review and congratulations on your purchase, David! I'm very happy to hear that Joe was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and I'm glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Be well, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 11, 2018

"David was an awesome guy to work with"

- Chris.sull24

David did a great job helping me find the right truck and was easy to contact. David really made the whole experience very enjoyable and I’m extremely happy with my purchase.

Dave Fillmore

Colonial Chevrolet responded

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Chris! Congratulations on your purchase! We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! I’ll be sure to pass along this great feedback on to David and we look forward to seeing you again! Respectfully, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 11, 2018

"Great staff easy to work with and talk to"

- Andy123

Joe was great. Answered all my questions. Above and beyond. Truck was clean when I picked it up. I Love the new truck and am happy I chose colonial of Acton

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your new truck, Andy! Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear Joe was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Respectfully, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 09, 2018

"Great experience at all levels of the organization"

- 2018Camaro

Great experience at all levels of the organization. The sales person I dealt with was great to work with, I would recommend asking for Joe Pellegrini! The day I picked up my car it had rained in the morning. When I went to leave I wanted to get rid of the water spots. Joe had me bring the car around and he wiped the car completely dry for me. Working with the finance team was also a great experience. Quick, straight forward and efficient. All in all would welcome working with this dealership again.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

We’re very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been great. Our team takes customer service very seriously and we are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our services. I’ll share your comments and feedback with Joe and the rest of the team, and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Respectfully, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 07, 2018

"Service of excellence- Customer services oriented"

- Odalys89

It was very nice to meet Jim McLoughlin. He was very kind and have a excellent customer services. He listen what I want at the begining and give me trust to buy my first vehicule in MA with them.

Jim McLoughlin
Oct 08, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your purchase! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Jim is a valuable member of our team and he will be grateful to read the nice comments you left him. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Warm regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 05, 2018

"Timely service without the games"

- G1500

The people at colonial Chevrolet we’re super cordial. I was treated with respect and you could they really cared about earning your business. They worked quickly to get me the best deal they possibly could. Hands down it has been the best experience I’ve ever encountered at any dealership.

Oct 08, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear we were able to help you get the best deal possible. We would love to work with you again. Warm regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 04, 2018

"Excellent experience, have bought many cars from Don Sanborn"

- John

Don is always professional and knowledgeable. He makes buying a vehicle a pleasant experience. I would recommend him highly and will continue to rely on him for my car needs..

Don Sanborn
Oct 04, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your recent purchase, John! Thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with Don. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Colonial Chevrolet. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

October 04, 2018

"New Traverse"

- HJ

This is the second vehicle we have purchased this year from Dave Fillmore at Colonial Chevrolet in Acton. His attentiveness and service is exceptional. We have dealt with another dealership for over 30 years buying multiple business and personal vehicles from them but their sales personnel were not responsive to our requests. We then visited several other dealerships and were glad have been referred to Dave by a friend as he provided the service to which we were accustom.

Dave Fillmore
Oct 05, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for your continued business and this wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear that Dave has treated you excellently twice. Congratulations on your recent purchase and we look forward to seeing you soon! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000