Colonial Chevrolet

480 Reviews of Colonial Chevrolet

January 17, 2019

"Best Experience"

- RedPro17

This was the easiest, most hassle free experience I’ve EVER had at a car dealership! Thank you Dave Fillmore for a great experience! Next time you’re in the market for a new or used purchase or lease, stop at Colonial Chevrolet

Dave Fillmore
Michael Sparks
January 11, 2019

"Quick and Convenient"

- magnusscaevola

Aside from some paperwork human error, Great experience. Joe kept it quick and easy and was very easy to negotiate with. He was also very straight forward which I appreciate

Jan 15, 2019 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we did. Joe is a valuable member of our team I am happy to hear you had a great experience with him. John Woodland General Sales Manager 978-263-1000

January 02, 2019

"Great Experience at Colonial Chevrolet"

- Bill C

I had been looking for a 2018 Silverado for a while and found what I was looking for at Colonial Chevrolet in Action. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeting by a very nice individual who stopped what he was doing and asked if he could help. He eventually introduced me to sales professional Joe Pellegrini. Joe was extremely helpful and made the buying experience quick and easy. I think it only took about an hour and a half to go for a test drive, negotiate the price and sign all the paperwork. I would highly recommend Colonial Chevrolet of Acton.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Bill thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Joe is a valuable member of our team and I am happy to hear your experience with him was exceptional. John Woodland General Sales Manager 978-263-1000

December 31, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- Minutemom

Sometimes buying a new car is not an unalloyed pleasure. However, at Colonial, everything went smoothly, no pressure and nothing spoiled a very good experience.

Dave Fillmore
Reza Husian
Shawn Andrews

Colonial Chevrolet responded

We appreciate your kind words thank you so much. We look forward to helping again in the future. John Woodland General Sales Manager 978-263-1000

December 29, 2018

"The process was easy, fast and I am happy. "

- Daurice

Mike G made sure I got the car I really wanted, he worked with the back to ensure I got the financing. Jim assisted with the sales process.

Jim McLoughlin

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Daurice thank you for taking the time to tell us how we did. We look forward to helping with all your future automotive needs! John Woodland General Sales Manager 978-263-1000

December 22, 2018

"It was a pleasure."

- Pridds

It was a pleasure working with you/all. It is rare that I enjoy shopping for an automobile but you were very helpful. Especially Alexander.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our dealership and especially with Alexander! We look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

December 22, 2018

"Great service"

- colinlriddle

Had a great experience working with Alex. He helped me out on my initial reach out. Great selection as well and all the information I needed.

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in knowing our customers have a great experience at our dealership. I will be sure to share your feedback with Alex, and please let us know if we can help with anything down the road! Thank you for your business! Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

December 19, 2018

"Repeat customer "

- Duran2618

This is my third vehicle from colonial and I would not even consider going anywhere else. The whole process is so easy we keep coming back. Not only do I buy my vehicles from there I also bring them there for service. I've come to know Luke Ealey very well and he always makes sure my wife and I have everything we need. I love this dealership.

Luke Ealey
Michael Sparks

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business. Best, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

December 14, 2018

"Terrific Dealership"

- marty

Joe found me the exact vehicle I wanted and all proceeded smooth as could be. While driving away I was happy how well it all went and how nicely the car felt. A very positive experience.

Dec 14, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Marty thank you for your kind words. Joe is a valuable member of this dealership glad you had a great experience with him. John Woodland 978-263-1000

December 11, 2018

"Excellent service all around!!!!"

- Ashmcl

I have never had such a wonderful experience when it comes to buying a car. My salesman joe was fantastic! I never felt pressure for anyone at the dealership. The finance office was awesome too! I will absolutely return to this dealership for my next car.

Dec 12, 2018 -

Colonial Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your purchase! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. I will share your comments with Joe and to the rest of the staff, and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Jo Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000