Colonial Chevrolet

Justin Boivin

July 18, 2018

"Happiness "

- Barros,val177

Great service Quickly deal Salesmen was great to answer all my questions, worked with me on a great truck. Overall my wife and I are very happy with our first experience with Colonial. We can forget to thank you the general manager, very polite and professional Gave us a time to think with out pressure. That is a customer service.

John Woodland

July 18, 2018

"Excellent Salesman!!!"

- Cindy Schrader

Joe Pelligrini has always treated us well. If it wasn't for him being there we would not go back to Colonial Chevrolet. He and Michael Sparks were very professional.

Michael Sparks

July 17, 2018

"Dave Fillmore.. Honest and beyond knowledgeable. "

- Clear coat GOAT

I was shopping for a used SUV or pickup in a particular payment range and walked into Colonial Chevrolet in Acton where Dave Fillmore greeted me and asked what I was interested in looking at. After taking the the time to listen to my concerns and needs Dave suggested looking into a new lease on a Chevrolet Silverado, which I immediately thought was beyond my budget but with his years of experience he assured me that with all the incentives and my trade it would be more than possible. Needless to say I bought from Colonial but more than that I bought from Dave Fillmore.

Dave Fillmore