Colonial Chevrolet

Sale Professional

April 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- cmorris1023

I haven't purchased a vehicle in quite some time. I tried last year at another dealer and was laughed out of the showroom because of my credit situation. Needless to say I was a bit gun shy this time around, but Joe Pellegrini made me feel welcomed and appreciated. He and the entire staff were gracious and seemed to genuinely care about me. I ended up getting a great deal on a 2018 Colorado and Mike in finance got me an amazing approval. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Colonial and will definitely be recommending my friends and family to Joe. Thanks again!

Michael Sparks

April 16, 2018

"Good deal great to work with"

- Susan Provenzano

Colonial Chevrolet had a special deal weekend, but I had messed up the dates and missed it, so I was very skeptical that I could get a good deal for a new 2500HD truck. But Joe Pellegrini worked with me, located some extra incentives, and got the monthly payment down to into my range. Joe had to do a bit of searching for a truck that matched my specifications but did find one outside of their group. They picked up the truck, took it to my mechanic to get the gooseneck hitch installed and got everything taken care of. I just came a few days later and drove away. This is the fourth truck I have purchased from Colonial and definitely the best experience.

Jimmy Keefe

March 21, 2018

"Easy, painless and great deals"

- Timber12vt

I had been searching for a new truck for several weeks and had some unfortunate experiences at other dealerships, including bait and switch tactics , relentless up-selling and other methods that just turn me off. Luckily, I found Colonial Chevy and I had an absolute pleasure working with Joe Pellegrini, a Sales Consultant at Colonial Chevrolet of Acton (check his reviews, he is five star everywhere and truly lives up to his reputation). The entire buying process didn't feel rushed, he gave a great price right from my first inquiry, all my questions were always promptly and thoroughly answered, and I felt comfortable 100% of the time. There was clear communication the entire time, and we were able to find a price right around what I expected going into the dealership without any trouble or hassle. Joe was extremely professional, attentive, and polite, and kept everything straightforward and direct. On the day I picked up my Silverado, he took the time to show me how the truck worked and made sure that I walked away happy. Can't speak highly enough of Colonial Chevy, and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to make a purchase through them, and will be referring everyone I know!

Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT, $20995