Colonial Chevrolet

Sales Professional

February 16, 2019

"Fantastic!"

- DFlynn

A quick and painless interaction! No one tried to pressure me into buying anything! The whole dealership has a very family friendly atmosphere and everyone there was polite and friendly to me and my 3yr old. Every person we interacted with was awesome.

Alexander Riddle

January 29, 2019

"Outstanding customer service"

- Happy customer

Dave Fillmore in Sales was extremely helpful as he guided us toward a used car that was in our price range and included the specifics we were looking for. Mike Giguere in Finance was very patient and knowledgeable as he reviewed our finance options and answered our many questions. Shawn Andrews reached out to confirm we were eligible to use a $750 coupon toward our purchase. The whole process moved along smoothly!

Dave Fillmore
Shawn Andrews

January 28, 2019

"Best experience I have ever had with the best price!"

- Kelseylynn

I received service like no other at Colonial Chevrolet. Joe P didn’t treat me like a customer, he treated me like a friend. From the moment I walked into the door to the moment I left with my new vehicle, I felt welcomed and respected. Not only did I receive friendly and courteous service, but also one of the best prices in this area! Joe spent the time with me to get me the best price on the vehicle I wanted, and a financing plan with monthly payments that fit my budget. I won’t go anywhere else next time I’m in the market for a Chevy!

Used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado, $22978