Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Internet Sales Manager
Steve Warren, Product Specialist, Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Steve Warren

June 28, 2018

"Go see Paul at Colonial VW!"

- ErininSalem

Paul at Colonial Volkswagen of Medford was outstanding! I hadn't purchased a car in 10 years so the whole process felt pretty much new to me. There was no sales pressure! Paul Lazzaro helped me find the best Jetta model for me. I felt very comfortable with Paul; he assured me he understood how daunting the car-buying process can be. I test drove the SE model but did not like that it didn't have the power driver's seat. This is very important to me, as I'm petite and need to adjust the seat to fit me. It took me some time to make a decision because I was focused on the added cost. But like I stated before, I did not feel pressured to buy. Paul wanted me to be comfortable with my decision. I decided on the 2018 Jetta 1.8T SEL and I LOVE IT! I'm so happy with my decision to go with Colonial VW! Thank you Paul!

Paul Lazzaro
Other Employees : Stephanie Trevisone

June 26, 2018

"Got a new Tiguan from a great dealer!"

- Gamble2018

Colonial VW's sales service is second to none. I did a lot of shopping around. Met and sat with many salesman. Greg and the guys at Colonial really made the process smooth, quick, and informative. This experience was refreshing. Helped me feel like all my questions and concerns were answered. Really happy with coming here and would highly recommend it.

June 26, 2018

"AMAZING"

- jjaynes1165

GREG WAS SUPER HELPFUL WITH ME AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY TO GET OUT OF MY LEASE AND INTO A NEW ONE :)

Used 2012 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $13991