Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Steve Warren

August 13, 2018

"Good service"

- Niagia

We had a really good experience at this dealership ,they made the whole process of purchasing a car much easier! Joanne and Caduste took really good care of us and were great! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Other Employees : Joanne

August 01, 2018

"Fantastic buying experience"

- salim

People are respectful and not pushy making it a pleasant buying experience. My sales rep was Joanne and she was very pleasant. It took me 2 hours to complete the purshase

Joanne,

July 31, 2018

"What car buying should be"

- Trigirl17

This is everything that car buying should be. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door on a friendly and welcoming way. We had already called and spoke to someone about the car we had in mind, and were provided a verbal quote on the phone, so already had that in mind when we came in. We were paired with Caduste Michaud, who immediately brought our targeted car to the front for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. When we returned, we informed him of the quote we were given, and he left us to look at the car while he asked about that quote. This is were we were prepared for things to go wrong, as I’m the past couple weeks that is what happened at other (non VW) dealers. Casuste came out with a printed quote that was the exact number we were given verbally. No contingencies. No haggling. No pain whatsoever. Friendly, straightforward purchase. Stephanie I’m the business office was also just as friendly and easy with the paperwork, which is also typically painful. I don’t know if this experience is what all BW dealers provide. Or if it is Colonial. Or simply Caduste and Stephanie. But I will leave with this: this car is my fiancé’s purchase. And when my turn comes this will be my first stop.

Other Employees : Stephanie (Not sure last name$