Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Product Specialist
Josh Jeffres, Sales Manager, Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Josh Jeffres

November 14, 2018

"Excellence at the service "

- Suman kanu

So far, Joanne and caduste has helped me picking best upon the service and everything. You guys are best. Thanks for the help and everything.

Caduste Michaud
Joanne Michaud

November 11, 2018

"Service to Sales"

- Vwtdi

Great staff,I have used their service department for the majority of my maintenance on my VW Jetta TDI. I had my first experience with their sales department this weekend when I was looking at getting a SUV. I was able to get reasonable amount for both my trades. The salesman worked hard to be sure I was the person to get the 1st offer on the vehicle I was looking at. There were a total of 5 different people coming that day. I’ll continue to use them for service and maintenance for my new vehicle.

Daniel Goodman
Justin Pizzi

November 07, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- KMurphy

Steve is the best! He made the leasing process at Colonial very simple - he will take the time to understand your needs and find your perfect vehicle. I recommend him and Colonial to all!

Steve Warren