Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Caduste Michaud

Steve Warren, Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Medford

Steve Warren

November 16, 2017

"First new car, a great experience"

- AAJetta

Bought a Jetta SE from Frank Wargo at Colonial. Great guy, great place. I had very specific ideas on what car I wanted, and how much I was willing to pay, and they met all of my expectations. This was my first time buying a new car, and I'm sure I'll consider Colonial when I trade up.

Frank Wargo

November 05, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Connor Williams Beebe

I was completely satisfied and happy with my experience at VW in Medford. It was my first experience leasing a car and Greg and Ken made it a great experience. They answered all my questions and helped me make the decision that was right for me. I came in with little knowledge and they educated me and made my decision that much easier, along with a great price! The car I got has been amazing! I would definitely recommend these guys and this dealership to anyone.

Greg Cohen
Other Employees : Ken Cataldo

October 31, 2017

"Great for buying a new car"

- Kim H

Came to Colonial to get a new lease and worked with Mike H. He was very helpful and got me in my new Jetta. I had a great experience and would recommend Volkswagen in Medford to everyone.

Mike H