Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Pierre Saliba, Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Pierre Saliba

Bill Mcgrath, Service, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Bill Mcgrath

Rebecca Cunningham, Internet Sales Consultant, Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Rebecca Cunningham

Internet Sales Consultant

October 18, 2017

"easy and pleasant experience"

- Katherine

Pierre Saliba is a great salesman. He is very knowledgable, helpful, respectful, and patient. He found exactly what I wanted and the whole process went smoothly and quickly. Everyone involved with the sale was friendly and helpful. This is the third car I have purchased from Colonial in the past 13 years. I dealt with two other dealerships before finding Colonial and this is the only dealership I would recommend. I have been getting my cars serviced there for about 17 years and have never had a bad experience. I have always been treated with respect by friendly, experienced and helpful employees.

Pierre Saliba

October 18, 2017

"Awesome "

- MollyD

Jason was extremely helpful and answered any question I had. He went above & beyond and helped me through the entire process. I highly recommend Jason!

October 16, 2017

"Definitely recommend "

- Kristin F

Buying from Colonial was effortless. My salesperson, Jason Garrett, was respectful, attentive, and communicative. This was my first car purchase experience and I appreciated Jason's patience and respectful approach. I had a lot of worries and he took the time to put my mind at ease. I am 100% satisfied with my vehicle choice and the experience I had at Colonial.

Used 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, $9991