Continental Nissan

896 Reviews of Continental Nissan

April 23, 2018

"Love My Frontier"

- GodinezJ

I had a great experience at Continental Nissan. Mike and Rafael were able to get me out of my lease early and into the Frontier I wanted. Thanks again!

Michael Vasquez
April 22, 2018

"Great Job Paul D and Juan!"

- Juan Lara 22

This was the 2nd vehicle I bought from Paul D and I would buy 10 more from him. Paul and Juan were great at getting my payment right where it needed to be. thanks again!

Paul DeGrazia
Apr 23, 2018 -

Continental Nissan responded

Juan, Thank you for your five-star review! We are very happy you had a great experience working with Paul & Juan. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again for your review and have a great day!

April 18, 2018

"2017 Titan XD"

- Steam9301

John overall sale approach and follow up service proved to be quite a positive experience. I would recommend him and the dealership to my closet friends.

John Vanik
Apr 19, 2018 -

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with John V. and he really appreciates your recommendation. Have a great day!

April 17, 2018

"2017 Nissan Versa"

- RobGavin

We came in looking for a cheap gas saver. Mike was extremely helpful and showed us the Versa. We liked the vehicle and it was well within our budget. We recommend working with Mike everything went smoothly.

Michael Vasquez
Apr 18, 2018 -

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Mike and he really appreciates your recommendation. Have a great day!

April 17, 2018

"Best experience buying a car we have ever had "

- LisaFox16

John was the best. Will never go anywhere else. We will definitely be back. And so will the rest of the family. I’m very happy with my new car!

John Vanik
Apr 18, 2018 -

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review, Lisa! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with John V. and that you are loving your car. We look forward to assisting you in the future, have a great day!

April 10, 2018

"Matt Klein and Tim Duda"

- Roberto Martinez

Needing a new car, this past week, I went to visit Matt Klein and Tim Duda at Continental Nissan. I had previously purchased a car from Mr. Klein, so I knew I would be in good hands. He kept in touch with me, for the past 6 years, always assuring me that he would be available when I was ready for a new car. Both he and Tim Duda took great care of me during my purchase of my newest car. I highly recommend them both!

Apr 10, 2018 -

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership and that Tim and Mike were able to assist you with your car purchase once again. Have a great day!

April 08, 2018

"Easiest car purchase ever"

- Brendag2

Matt Klein, Tim Duda and Bobby Giovanni were so helpful in helping me purchase my car. I went into Continental to Have some mInor repairs on my other car. And drove away with a second car. Matt was friendly and courteous, and Bobby helped approve my financing. They are all awesome and I would recommend the dealership to any of my friends and family looking for a new or used car!

Jason Jacobs
Bobby Giovannoni

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership and that our staff was able to assist you with your car purchase. Also, thank you for your recommendation, it means a lot!

April 08, 2018

"Great dealership, great people"

- PDSofRiverside

This is the third car that we have purchased from Continental. The staff is always great, the service department is always helpful and I'm still driving my original 2004 Honda Pilot with 232,000 miles on it. This time we worked with Mark at Continental Nissan and he was very easy to deal with, helped us find the right car and made the process simple and easy. I will continue to refer people to Continental Motors

Ben Murray
Other Employees : Mark

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review and for your continued loyalty! We are very happy to hear you are still driving your Honda Pilot and that we were now able to help you find the perfect Nissan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great day!

"Nissan Murano purchase"

- janet824

This is my first Nissan. I was very nervous about buying a new car. Change is hard for me. I worked with Mark and Tim and they allowed me the time I needed to circle through my uncertainties. The first visit I wasn't quite ready to buy, but Mark and Time provided me the necessary information to think about it. Weeks went by before I was ready to return. Tim and Mark honored their original quoted price. :) I felt a sincere connection with Mark especially. He was extremely helpful and patient. He took me through the all the details with the car and I feel I can call him anytime with any questions. I like knowing I have back up. Tim is also a great people person and definitely connected with both my husband and myself. We actually enjoyed our time with them and I will return to visit when I come in for my oil changes. Surprisingly, we met another familiar face in the financing department with Juan. He remembered us when we bought our Hyundai because he worked there previously.

Other Employees : Mark

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review! We are very happy to hear Mike and Tim were able to assist you with your purchase and made you feel comfortable during the entire process and you felt like you had enough time to think about it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great day!

April 04, 2018

"2017 Nissan Altima"

- NissanAltima17

Long time family friend Tim Duda as well as Matt Klein helped me choose the perfect car for me! They were very realistic with their information and reasoning on why i should buy my 2017 Nissan Altima. I am absolutely in love with it :)

Apr 05, 2018 -

Continental Nissan responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership and that Tim and Matt were able to help you find the perfect Altima for you. Have a great day!