Continental Nissan

Juan Nieves

November 17, 2017

"Best customer service "

- Maria

This was one of the best dealership I’ve been to. Our attendant was Paul D and he was very polite and was very noledgeable about every car that we were looking for.

Paul DeGrazia

November 17, 2017

""All because of an oil change...""

- Katie D.

As a return costumer at Continental Nissan, I was yet again pleasantly surprised with my overall experience of purchasing a new car. After receiving an email from John Vanik regarding my current interest rate, I went into Continental for an oil change and came out two days later with a brand new 2017 Murano. Working with a friendly staff, who are warm and welcoming to their costumers, makes car shopping easy and enjoyable. Without feeling overly pressured, I was able to leave feeling assured I made the right decision. I would certainly recommend John, Tim, Ben, Erick and the rest of the staff. I am in LOVE with my new car and always feel comfortable at Continental, with lots of familiar faces around! :)

John Vanik
Erick Albizures
Ben Murray
Tim Duda

November 15, 2017

"My Heroes"

- Dreynoso

Matt and Juan at Continental Nissan were very helpful with what I thought would be an overwhelming experience. They have helped many of my friends and family members with their car shopping but I had a very strict budget and didn't think I would get anything I would like. Matt and Juan were able to find a great car within my budget and the whole process only took a few hours.

Matt Klein