Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Mitsubishi

Bob Harmor

Josh Jenny, Sales Manager, Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Mitsubishi

Josh Jenny

October 13, 2018

"Great Experience at Cortese!"

- Kelly

My experience of recently buying a Jeep Wrangler at Cortese was great! They have tons of vehicles to look at and test drive. I worked with Dylan Scorsone, Dan O’Brien, and Dave Hilner. These guys were friendly and efficient, answered all of my questions, and created an easy experience with no pressure. I would definitely recommend Cortese as well as Dylan, Dan, and Dave to anyone! I am very happy with my Jeep as well as my experience at Cortese!

Dylan Scorsone
Dave Hilner
Dan Obrien

October 12, 2018

"Leasing my Jeep Compass"

- angeleyes9667 Verified Customer

Very Professional. I was not sure if I wanted to lease or buy and Rick put together what is would cost to buy and lease which made me feel comfortable.

Rick Riola

October 11, 2018

"Service for my Jeep Cherokee"

- jmarasco Verified Customer

It was very easy to schedule service for my vehicle. Cortese was able to accommodate me on a Saturday, which is very convenient for me. I arrived and Brian got me checked in right away. It was a busy day for the dealership, but they completed my oil change and tire rotation in the time frame they slated. Very pleased with the professional staff and the cleanliness of the facility.

Rick Riola