Covert Cadillac

Daniel Walsh

October 17, 2017

"Best in the Business! "

- ndhibbs

Provided Bradley Allen with our criteria, and shortly thereafter we had options presented to us. Found the car we wanted, but changed our mind and went with an SUV. Throughout the process, Bradley made the process simple and enjoyable, and now we are driving the dream!

October 12, 2017

"Best Car Salesman EVER! "

- ASkwiat

So I am the type of person that doesn't have a whole lot of patience and I don't have a lot of time to waste... that is why I go to Bradley Allen when I need to buy a car. He is the best!! Not only is he awesome, but everyone at Covert Cadillac is so friendly and the financial team is on point. When it was time to purchase the vehicle we were in and out in 45 mins!!! No hassle and no unnecessary questions. The truck we just bought is the second vehicle we have bought from Bradley and we could not be more pleased!

September 27, 2017

"Chris Tropiano"

- Bascoboy

Chris responded to my Auto-Trader email from the evening before by 9am the next morning. He asked all the right questions and helped me get info about a car in Bastrop. My wife and I met with him the next day and he made us feel relaxed and appreciated. We knew we would end up buying from him within the first 5 minutes. Wish there were more people in the world like Chris! Sincerely, , Glenn Gruetzner

Christopher Tropiano