Cowboy Toyota

Pedro Flores

Rodney  Houston, Sales, Cowboy Toyota

Rodney Houston

November 13, 2018

"Go see Caitlyn at Cowboy Toyota for your next vehicle!"

- bsmith013

Caitlyn treated my wife and I great and helped us find the perfect car when we needed it most after one of ours was totaled. We didn’t have to go back and forth negotiating like the typical dealership experience. We found the right car, made a reasonable offer, and they accepted and we moved forward! The one hiccup to the process at Cowboy Toyota was the finance manager. He was very slow and adamant on selling us products that we were not interested in. Additionally, he had his screen tilted toward me the entire time, so I could see everything he was trying to charge me for, and then some! It is my understanding that he was within his first month, so hopefully this improves. Overall, I would suggest Cowboy Toyota when it is time for your next vehicle and would encourage you to seek out Caitlyn!

Caitlyn Sauter

November 12, 2018

"Excellent customer service. A+ "

- dmnsource

We were helped by Karen S. She was very helpful, very easy going and super informative. She guided us from the beginning to the end of our purchase, we love our new car.

November 07, 2018

"My Experience"

- Yvette123

Karen went above and beyond anything I could ask.My experience with Cowboy Toyota has been great because of her.Thank you Karen for working with me so diligently. I will never forget this experience

New 2018 Toyota 4Runner, $34513