Cowboy Toyota

Dallas, TX

3,106 Reviews
Dallas' Cowboy Toyota Dealership Serving the DFW Metroplex Area. Cowboy Toyota welcomes all Credit Union, Sam's Club, and Costco members. We offer vehicle delivery within the Metroplex area to all customers. Cowboy Toyota located in Dallas, TX is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Cowboy Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota or Scion, you've come to the right place. We proudly serve the following communities and others in the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex area: East Dallas, Lake Highlands, White Rock Lake, North Park, Preston Hollow, Park Cities, Highland Park, Universtiy Park, Far North Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Oak Cliff, Sachse, Murphy, Mesquite, Balch Springs, Forney, Heath, Seagoville, Rockwall, Rowlett, Lake Ray Hubbard, Addison, Plano, Sunnyvale, Sulphur Springs and Terrell. Come visit our selection of Toyota Prius, Corolla, Yaris, Matrix, Camry, Venza, Avalon, RAV4, FJ Cruiser, Sienna, Tacoma, Sequoia, Tundra, and Land Cruiser. Located in Dallas, Texas off of I-30 and Buckner Boulevard.
Contact Dealership

9525 E. RL Thornton Frwy

Dallas, TX

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 3,106 reviews

November 26, 2022

Shelly is great. I have always received excellent service at Cowboy Toyota. They have performed all of the service on my vehicle. More

by David18
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
SHELLY JACKOWSKI

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, David, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

November 25, 2022

Liane was Wonderful! Billy was very thorough and knew his stuff! Thank you both for everything! More

by cvasia
Liane Mann
Billy Goss

Cowboy Toyota responded

Here at Cowboy Toyota, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review!

November 25, 2022

It was a pleasure to complete my trade in and lease with Luann Mann!! The transaction was completed in Les the two hours!!! More

by Wadsworth.ralph
Liane Mann
Luis Santos

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you so much for choosing Cowboy Toyota! Congrats on your new purchase, Ralph, and let us know if we can be of any more assistance!

November 23, 2022

Mr. Walter Parker was very relaxed and professional. He provided us with excellent and courteous service. I would gladly recommend him. More

by Viviangwjackson
Walter Parker Jr.

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Vivian. We appreciate the five-star rating. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Walter and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

November 23, 2022

I had a really good experience with Billy! He has helped my husband with a Truck & now i just got my SUV last night! :) I love it! More

by JJQ31085
Billy Goss
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Alex also was great! Tried to get me to drive auto pilot but I don't trus technology much lol thank you again!

Cowboy Toyota responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new truck! It's fantastic to hear that Billy provided you with great customer service while assisting you with your new purchase! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thanks for choosing Cowboy Toyota!

November 23, 2022

Everyone there was very helpful & made the process very fast & hassle free! Will definitely recommend. More

by janeth.perez06
David Ruiz

Cowboy Toyota responded

It's great to hear that we were able to get you exactly what you needed. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Cowboy Toyota!

November 22, 2022

Scott was a tremendous help in finding the right vehicle for me. Finding the perfect hybrid was at the top of my list. No hassle seamless process enabled me to acquire exactly what I wanted. His team at Cow More

by hoperivera
Scott Henderson
Tobias Fulton
Nov 23, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

We are very happy to hear that Scott provided you with such a positive experience! Congratulations on your new purchase. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

November 22, 2022

Scott is a great sales agent with deep toyota knowledge and wonderful customer service! Our purchase experience has been so smooth with joy! Scott also explained and demonstrated most features before we le More

by Nan Ye
Scott Henderson
Nov 23, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Congratulations on your new purchase! Here at Cowboy Toyota, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with Scott. It was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your five-star review.

November 21, 2022

Great salesman, communication was a key in me deciding to come back and purchase my truck. The financing was quick and professional. More

by hectorpenanieto
David Ruiz
Nov 22, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Hector, thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Cowboy Toyota. It's great to hear that we were able to assist you with choosing the perfect vehicle and that you had such a positive experience. We hope you enjoy your new truck!

November 21, 2022

Cowboy Toyota was overall professional, easy to work with, and polite through the whole process. Louis was so amazing and helped me get the truck of my dreams in my price range. More

by jrsavage11
Luis Santos
Nov 22, 2022 -

Cowboy Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear Luis delivered such a great experience!

1 - 10 of 3,106 results